Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

^ Gundam 00 is lit! D; but my most favorite will always be Gundam Wing. Damn. js ^^

My beloved Zechs Merquise is there!!! T T

- - - Updated - - -

ROFL thanks

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
for providing all the angst i need in my life *rolls eyes*

I wonder what bipolar disorder is like for men. It's different for women as it is for men. Men get more aggressive in general during their manic episodes.

I have "mixed features" bipolarity - refers to the occurrence of simultaneous symptoms of opposite mood polarities during manic, hypomanic or depressive episodes. It's marked by high energy, sleeplessness, and racing thoughts. At the same time, the person may feel hopeless, despairing, irritable, and suicidal.

But my friend has a worse type of bipolarity and he as a man is very aggressive in his manic episodes. Creepy

Oh wow. I didn't know there was a mixed features type of bipolar. I thought it was just bipolar 1, 2 and cyclothymia. I know there is rapid cycling and slow cycling.

I have bipolar 2, so I mostly get depression, anxiety, insomnia and sometimes hypomania.

My sister's boyfriend has cyclothymia. He gets crabby, bossy and controlling at most. He's not very good with large crowds either.

it's a very stressful because we cannot control our feelings and emotions :/ I sometimes have a fear of sleep because I'm afraid what will happen the next day

Wow. That's rough. I just can't fall asleep. I can't control my emotions either. Everything's always changing. I don't last at one thing or another very long.

Let me rant about this manhwa ‘a man like you’ that’s getting more and more annoying from chapter to chapter! I swear... the way this story line is leading to, waje-sensei is going to lose more and more readers!

First of all I hate this chinese manipulative, wicked rich guy... from the very beginning waje introduced him to us.

Second... why does go siwon have to be so stupid and naiv? Why does he believe and trust a guy he doesn’t know more than Lang jinha who he knows cherishes him the most and only wants his best?! Especially after seeing the dream of how sad and lonely he was without jinha? Shouldn’t he be sticking on the poor heartbroken jinha like glue?

To be honest... at the beginning I thought this manhwa was a nice change to all the gloomy, depressing, twisted stuff I like to read but it turns out that it belongs to those too T_T Waje is breaking my heart T_____T

hmmm... wanna watch anime and read manga but I have a little time for these goods...

Why 24 hours is not enough for me? WHY? yoyo

I cannot pull myself out of bed... it’s been especially hard these days to find the momentum to do anything. I think it’s mostly me just being lethargic but still :/ I have the will but not the energy >.

Let me rant about this manhwa ‘a man like you’ that’s getting more and more annoying from chapter to chapter! I swear... the way this story line is leading to, waje-sensei is going to lose more and more readers!

First of all I hate this chinese manipulative, wicked rich guy... from the very beginning waje introduced him to us.

Second... why does go siwon have to be so stupid and naiv? Why does he believe and trust a guy he doesn’t know more than Lang jinha who he knows cherishes him the most and only wants his best?! Especially after seeing the dream of how sad and lonely he was without jinha? Shouldn’t he be sticking on the poor heartbroken jinha like glue?

To be honest... at the beginning I thought this manhwa was a nice change to all the gloomy, depressing, twisted stuff I like to read but it turns out that it belongs to those too T_T Waje is breaking my heart T_____T

I completely agree! I am only personally following the manhwa because I am still hoping that Go Siwon will FINALLY let Jinha Kang love him and screw his brains out. (I love me some steamy scenes ;D) It just pisses me off too because the addition of the 'new' character feels like the artist has run out of ideas and this is just a filler arc since they don't want to end the series yet. Its just so annoying how Go Siwon always refuses Jinha Kang when it's pretty clear that Jinha deserves better than an annoying selfish brat. The series is slowly killing itself and I get nervous everytime I see another new chapter released. I used to look forward to the next chapter, but now I'm disgusted with the whole potential love-triangle scenario.

People around my area keep on burning dry leaves and it's f*cking annoying. Each and everyday there's so much ash and soot to clean and the smoke just triggers my asthma. FFS I swear my neighbors wish I would die of suffocation. :Red_fox5:

i almost fell asleep agin, and its in the middel of the day =_= but i did Wake up early to study so i guess its ok...

Coffe, I should have some coffe to Wake up.