You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

“ well it makes sense we all have our types” ayme admitted with a slight smirk finding that small nugget of information interesting, the boy turned away before rinsing his body off. “...so...do we tell Harold about this?” Ayme asked while washing his hair the twin unsure what one did say about sex. “And what about my brother?” Ayme added after a second of thought his mind clearly trying to figure out the proper etiquette for such an affair. With a sudden turn Ayme looked Leroy dead in the eyes his face quite serious for once: “Is sex something one doesn’t talk to others about?”. The albino was quick to instantly ask more questions, his mind going into a soft of hyperdrive where everything was to new to him making him excited and curious about learning things properly.

“...you won’t get in trouble for doing this right?” Ayme asked suddenly going quiet while looking at Leroy unsure what would happen next or what the man would do. With a nervous bite of his lip the male looked away: “Harold, he can be well difficult according to Yukie...he told me to not piss him off or mess with him”. With some small drops of soap falling from his hair the twin sighed nervously: “ I don’t want you getting punished for my ideas, and well I don’t know Harold well enough to know the house rules we haven’t exactly met”.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

"Well it depends. Some people never talk about their sex life, while others never shut up about it." Leroy admitted bluntly as he looked at Ayme straight in the eye. He has certainly met both end of the spectrum. He then continued: "Of course it has to do with the context of that conversation, like you may talk about your sex life while hanging out with your friends and loved ones at home, but maybe not when you're at work in a meeting room with your boss."

Leroy chuckled hearing Ayme's concern and said: "Getting into trouble? I don't think so. Unless you tell the boss that I raped you or something." Leroy said as he pushed a thread of hair sticking to Ayme's face aside and added: "B given how "rapey" he is himself, I doubt he would mind. That would simply be too hypocritical even for him. If anything he'd praise me for 'disciplining you' or something. Yeah, the boss can be a jerk at times."

Soon they got themselves cleaned and dried up. Leroy grabbed a bathrobe for himself and handed another to Ayme, then sat on the sofa chair beside the bed. "Since we're at it, how about we talk a little before sleep. Like.... do you have any questions more on the boss? Or anything you want to know?"

“What was his childhood like growing up?” Ayme asked fixing the robe on his body before grabbing a blanket and snuggling down on the bed watching Leroy. “ I want to know what he was like before he gained his fortune and power” the twin added after a moment of thought having quite afew questions about his new brother. “I also want to know what exactly he does when he’s away at his ‘job’” the twin included finishing his last question with a look of slight curiosity on what Leroy would say. He he sat patiently watching Leroy get comfortable before thinking up another question. With a soft sigh and a halfhearted chuckle he looked at his phone sitting on the nightstand : “was father a mafia man...if you could call him that and is Harold following in his footsteps if so?”. Ayme frowned as he whispered the last part his face dead serious about his final question.

"Well... 'childhood' is a strong word, for you, for me, and for him as well. After all, he was the heir to the Ayers enterprise, so he received all kinds of training since little. When I first met him he was like.... 12? 13? Anyway. Even back then his days was filled with lectures and training, interrupted by social outing with other rich kids, then more classes and practices. It was only when he got into university that he began to play around, and I've told you what happened then." Leroy chuckled and continued: "After he graduated he started to work beside your father, quickly building a reputation for himself, to the point which he was basically doing most of the work while your father, well, devoted more attention to you two."

"Don't worry, Ayers Corporation is a totally legal business enterprise. I mean, sure, crime can be profitable. But all the richest man in the world got their wealth legally and legitimately, all the while causing more bloodshed than any crime boss could dream of. As for what does the boss actually do everyday... well, I'm not exactly the entrepreneur type, but I'd imagine it involves a lot of reading reports, making phone calls, meeting with people and stuff. Sounds pretty boring I know, but considering the boss can bankrupt a small country with just a signature, I would say it probably has its thrills."

"I see, so he never really got a father figure to look up to he must have been lonely." The older twin replied more to himself then to Leroy. "Good to know the police won't be kicking down the door anytime soon. I'm glad that Harold obeys the laws and doesn't go around killing people despite that being something I could see him doing". With relaxed sigh Ayme had to admit he felt just a little more relaxed being in the same house as Harold despite his darker sexual tendencies.

"You know...Yu often took vacations from his work and would take a few weeks off to stay home with me and relax. He always told me that to much work was bad for one's health and mental state. Do you ever worry that Harold might work himself to death". While Ayme didn't truly care much for Harold he was rather worried how yukie would react to losing his 'master' if his heath did ever take a turn for the worse. " an empire is only fun to play in if its ruler still exists, if it's ruler falls so does his you could say kingdom".

Ayme moved out from under his blanket and texted on his phone wondering if his twin was still awake so late or out cold from his evening fun.

Leroy smiled when he heard Ayme worrying about Harold's health. While he can't blame the boy for wanting to make sure Harold, who was essentially his sole source of income, could continue to support him for the foreseeable future, he wanted to think that the Ayme cared because he cared enough for Yukie, which was a good sign. If he had something he cared about in life, he'd have a much more positive outlook of it. With a chuckle Leroy answered: "You don't have to worry about the boss not having enough rest. Sure he is busy but not usually THIS busy. He just took over the business after your father passed away, so he had to put in some extra hours to smooth things over, plus deal with a few leftover problems from your father's era. Once everything get settled his working hour should become more regular, well, not much is regular about the head of a multi-national cooperation. And speaking of vacation, he just had one not long before we found you, taking Yukie to a private tropical resort and all. Didn't Yukie mention that to you?"

Leroy looked at his watch and saw it was already pretty late, which was not surprising given that they've drove out to the city center, had dinner, booked a hotel, had sex, took a shower, then talked for a while. "It's pretty late already, you want me to turn the lights off? Oh and, where do you want me to sleep?"

"Yukie and I don't exactly talk about before and what our lives where like...It's difficult. Just a few weeks ago I was suddenly reintroduced to another person who ended up being my younger brother. Then to add onto it I'm expected thatI should know everything about him and trust him completely but I can't because to me he's still a stranger." Ayme added his face somewhat displeased with Leroy assuming the two actually talked a lot. The older twin sighed brushing his hair out of his eyes before taking a moment to compose his thoughts.

"...I know a few things that we have in common with each other so far. We both like the ocean and rainy days it was the first thing we found out when we stayed out first day together in Harolds room. Yukie was sitting by the window watching the rain and told me his favorite thing to real and do is to just sit by a window and watch the rain fall outside. On those raining days I often join him and we sit in silence watching the rain while drinking hot cocoa. Sometimes we ask questions about our past but we both don't like to relive what happened, so we don't talk to much."

With a small smile Ayme looked at Leroy before yawning and stretching out his arms. "Eventually we will get close when we are ready it could take a few days or it could take years. But eventually you won't be able to tell us apart the more we get to know each other. If we go back to how Yu said we use to be we will mimic each other's personalities quite well. It's one of the reasons they thought we would be good testing material since we where so alike."

Ayme finished his little explanation and turned away from Leroy leaving it at that before tossing back the covers. "Yeah turning off the lights would be good. I honestly don't care about sleeping arrangements I won't force your to sleep beside me if you don't want to" the twins tiered voice responded already starting to slip into a quick sleep.

It was rather a surprise hearing the distance between Yukie and Ayme, as the twins always looked close in Leroy's eyes. Sometimes he'd forget that the twins were separated for most of their lives and only reunited not long ago. Obviously it would take some time for them to truly get to know each other. He smiled when he heard Ayme talking about their similarities though, their common love for ocean and rain, something which he could certainly relate: "Yeah I know the feeling. My job involves a lot of sitting in the car or surveillance van watching for signs of trouble, which can be rather tedious. So raining is often a welcomed change of pace. The down side is that the sound of raindrops makes me sleepy.”

Leroy turned off the lights as Ayme said. He thought for a moment whether he should join the twin on the bed or sleep on the couch, which to be honest the latter was a more welcoming option for him, as he find most hotel beds too soft for his liking. That being said, Ayme sounded like he’d prefer to have someone share his bed, but just didn’t want to bother him. Plus it would be too “impersonal” to have sex with someone and just leave that person alone on the bedd moments latter.Having made his decision, Leroy climbed onto the bed and laid down beside the older twin. As he listened to the regular breathing of Ayme beside him, he too quickly fell asleep.

Harold woke up in the morning fully rested. He smiled as he saw the sleeping face of his beautiful half brother, part partner part slave, his Yukie in his arms, and thought that life was wonderful. For amoment he was surprised by his own thought, as he had merely lived, but not really enjoyed living for most of his life. There was really something about Yukie that seemed to bring out the best, or worse, of him, and he couldn’t help but wanting to tease the sleeping boy a little. He moved his hand and lightly poked at the boy’s cheek, chuckled as the peaceful face of Yukie turned into one of slight annoyance. He wondered if the boy would remain alseep, if so, he may just escalate his “prank”.

"Ayme. If you want breakfast go make some cereal or wake up Leroy." The twin instinctively mumbled in response to the poke to his cheek. Yukie had been sleeping with Ayme the last to weeks so they had devolved a routine and along the way had learned a little about each other. And while they didn't know everything they where pretty close when it came to companionship. With a small huff Yukie sat up clearly still half asleep and got out of bed grabbing a t shirt off the floor.

Yukie clearly had forgotten Harold had come home last night and was going through his morning routine. The twin shrugged on Harolds long shirt and stretched before heading out of the bedroom. With another cute yawn the younger twin made his way to kitchen to make their breakfast. To be truthful Yukie had really taken over cooking after Ayme had caught something on fire by forgetting food on the stove and since Ayme had no knowledge of how to work anything in the kitchen. "If I make eggs you better not make any comments about their texture and how you hate them...If you don't like it you can eat instant food."

"Go and see if Leroy wants food tell him I'm making eggs and toast" Yukie added before stopping what he was doing looking over to where his twin always sat noticing his seat was empty. ".....Leroy!" Yukie yelled turning off the stove and heading to where the man unusually was wworking in the morning. With a sudden stop and confused look around Yukie just stood in the doorway unsure what to do and wondering if he should call for another security guard to find the two.

Harold watched with great interest as Yukie wandered off the bed clearly confused and unaware of the situation. He chuckled when he saw the boy put on his shirt, which obviously didn't fit the boy's figure, but given the fact that he was not wearing anything else, the scene looked strangely alluring. Harold put on a pair of underpants and quietly followed Ayme out of the room, then lean towards the wall as he saw the half-awake boy start to work in the kitchen, all the while mumbling and complaining to Ayme who apparently didn't like eggs. When he began to call the name of his security chief, Harold decided it's about time to really wake the boy up.

Quietly Harold sneaked behind Yukie and grabbed the half naked boy smiling: "It's just you and me Yukie." Harold pressed a loving kiss on the boy's lips and smiled: "So you've been cooking for your twin brother, and Leroy? I must say you looked rather adorable working in the kitchen." As he spoke his hands began to roam all over the boy's smooth skin rather sensually, and his rock hard morning wood was creating a big bulge in his pants and was pressing against Yukie's little butt.

“FUCK!” Yukie screamed out clearly startled by Harold not having expected to suddenly be grabbed from behind as he turned to smack Ayme only to notice it was clearly Harold. “Don’t do that” Yukie grumbled as he accepted the kiss from Harold glad he didn’t smack him like he would have done to Ayme for scaring him. The twin sighed slightly before looking away quite shy that Harold had seen so much. “Ayme tried to cook one morning he exploded an egg in the microwave and the stove caught on fire...had to replace some of the kitchen counters and cupboards.” Yukie admitted having picked out something that was similar to what Harold had.

“So, where is Leroy and Ayme?” Yukie asked biting his lip as Harold’s devilish hands roamed all over his body making the twins blood already become quite heated. “Normally Ayme wakes me up and we spend the day together. Mmmmh... your hands are nice but being honest their not as soft as Aymes” Yukie teased slightly trying to focus on Leroy but clearly was having trouble due to being stressed the two hadn’t came back yet. “He uses a nice lotion makes his skin super soft, it works wonders on my body also”.

"They went out last night when we got intimate, remember? I'm sure they had their own fun." Harold said as he buried his face into Ayme's neck, kissing and nibbling teasingly. Meanwhile his hands had reached beneath the over-sized shirt and found the two little buds on the boy's chest. Picking them with his fingers Harold began to press, nudge and pinch on them teasingly. "You know back when I was on my business trip, I wanted to train you so you could reach climax with just nipple play alone. Well, that can still happen someday."

He raised an eyebrow when he heard the rather taunting comment coming from Yukie. "I am not as soft as Ayme you say? I suppose that's ture. But was he as rough as me?" Harold said as he pulled on the boy's nipples rather harshly, he even slightly twisted on the poor little buds as he did so. He then said: "But lotion play sounds pretty nice. I'd certainly try that."

Harold turned Yukie around. By this point he had opened the shirt Yukie wore wide open, revealing his beautiful pale body, and also the two poor bus which looked redder than usual due to his earlier abuse. Harold pulled his pants down and his erected member eagerly jumped out. With a smile he pressed his throbbing cock against Yukie's own hard member.

Meanwhile in the hotel room, Leroy was waking up from a long, peaceful and dreamless sleep, perhaps one of the best sleep he had in years. It took him a moment to fully recognize his surroundings and to his utter surprise, found Ayme pretty much bare naked and closely pressed against him. After some quick deduction however he figured the boy must have somehow shrugged off the loosely tied bathrobe in his sleep. The room AC was rather cold, so he must have sought for the nearest heat source, him. With a light chuckle Leroy reached for the bed sheets and covered Ayme's pale skin, then carefully began to quietly slide off the bed. He got dressed, then took out his phone and sent a message to Harold reporting their current circumstances, also added that he'd bring the older twin back after breakfast.

“...how did you knowledge night you didn’t grab Ayme? I mean for all you know we could have switched places or we could have gotten confused over who was really who." Yukie added with a frown his mind slightly still foggy as he looked around the room. The twin was quite anxious and was distracted wanting his brother back home under his eyesight. His body suddenly shivered at the sudden nibbling on his neck making his annoyed face blush a shade of pink.

Yukie clearly wasn't in the mood for any of Harolds games so early in the morning. His responses being slightly delayed and for once uninterested. The younger twin listened to Harold talk only to feel sudden pain to his nipples making his hands instinctively push Harolds hands away. "Dont do that..." Yukie replied suddenly to Harold his voice harsh and for once demanding so much like Ayme did towards Leroy when they had first met. With shaky hands the twin stepped back from Leroys touches and covered his body with the elder brothers shirt.

"Dont fucking touch me" the twin snapped quickly walking away from Harold and locking his self away in the guest bathroom as if he was hiding from him.

"...Leroy..." A voice mumbled the twin looking over at the man looking slightly confused as he sat up on the bed covering his body with a blanket. ".....The medicine I was trying a trail run on I've been giving both of us some. And well, I think we might have gotten mixed up somehow before we separated for the night we did have a few drinks in us to see what would happen if we mixed it. We did it while setting up the cameras in the room...it was my idea. I didn't think Harold would be back so soon and when he grabbed Ayme, I just went with trading places my brain wasn't fully rational or realizing it would be for the full night and we would actually have sex."

Yukie was clearly able to realize the mistake he had made as he sat on the bed hiding his nude body under the covers. "Sometimes when Yu gave us cold medicine according to Ayme he would keep us locked in the room due to us forgetting who we where." Yukie whispered his body shaking slightly. "Ayme warned that there could be unknown side effects but, this could have been going on since we got the medicine recipe and Ayme made it for the first time without Yu. He could have made it to strong or added in the wrong ingredients."

(Tried to set this up the best I could the whole time without giving it away :D so if it's a little confusing I'm sorry I thought this would also tie in a good dominance moment for Harold. )

Leroy smiled as he watched "Ayme" getting up while covering himself with the bed sheets. He was about to greet him when he realized the strange expression on the twin's face. "Ayme are you alright?" Leroy said as he approached and sat on the bedside. As the twin continued on talking about the expiriments they were doing, and the confusion it caused, Leroy's expression turned from worry to shock, and absolutely terror: "No.... so you're telling me that.. oh... oh god.... What have you.. what have I! Oh...no...."

Leroy stood up from the bed and immediately ran for the other side of the room, trying to put as much distance between them as possible, and began to bang his head against the wall muttering: "This is bad... this is bad... really... REALLY BAD....boss is going to kill me... no... not just me... he's gonna kill all of us.... and maybe nuke a country or two... there must be a way out of this... think Leroy THINK!"

Leroy continued like that for a while, until he suddenly rushed back to Yukie with his phone and said: "We can still salvage this, we're gonna call Ayme, and you're gonna tell him to keep pretend that he's you. Then you two will swith places again and we'll all pretend none of this ever happened. You know how scary the boss can get when he's angry right? Oh and just in case the boss ask what we've been doing for last night, just tell him we went to karaoke and got drunk or something. Okay? Good."

Leroy said as he dialed the phone. Hoping that it wasn't too late.

"Yukie what's wrong?" Harold said in an irritated tone as he knocked on the guestroom door. Normally he'd be furious if Yukie show such disrespect to him, but given that he'd just made the confession of his life last night, he was being slightly more forgiving, but only slightly. As each moment pass on with the twin locking himself up he was becoming more and more impatient, and was just about to ram the door open when he suddenly heard the familiar ringing of his phone.

He got back to his room and picked it up shouting: "WHAT!?"

"Umm.. it's it's me boss. Leroy."

"Oh, it's you."

"You seem... pissed?"

"Yeah... the kid is acting up weird...He suddenly got upset over nothing and locked himself in the room." Harold huffed angrily. Talking to Leroy about this slightly reduced his nerves and he became more calm.

"Yeah about that, Ayme just told me that there was a little medical mixed up or something. Let Ayme talk to him, I'm sure he can sort this out for you."

"Oh, is that so?" Harold repeated. He knew that the older twin was doing some weird experiments with their bodies, which would sort of explain the sudden change of attitude, since there were still a lot they didn't know about the twins' physiology. He wasn't happy about needing outside help to sort out their relationships, but given the circumstances it seemed the most logical choice. "Alright, just hang in there."

Harold got back to the guestroom and knocked on the door saying: "Hey Yukie, it's Ayme. He said he wants to talk to you."

“...I can do that as long as you promise not to throw me under the bus” yukie replied the younger twin hiding his body more under the covers. “I’ll ask Ayme to keep quiet but he should be following my routine of waking up and setting out breakfast. He usually picks out the ingredients while I cook so hopefully he’s not to confused to where we are and is playing nice with Harold.” Yukie added searching the floor for his clothes from last night. The twin huffed as he listened to what Leroy said to do and waited impatiently for the phone.

Ayme at this point was hiding in the bathtub scared and confused by the night he had experienced the twin realizing the huge mixup and was to terrified to tell Leroy that he wasn’t yukie. He sat in dead silence for awhile only to be startled. Y Harold knocking on the door and telling him that Ayme wanted to talk to him. With a shaky breath Ayme moved and unlocked the door his face looking scared as he took the phone and wiped his eyes that had been freshly laced with tears.

With a quick relocking of the door the twin went back to the bathroom so he could talk to yukie in private. “...what the hell did you do” ayme hissed his voice ice cold.

“You need to stop pushing Harold away or you’ll get us all beat half to death” yukie snapped the two clearly in the bickering mood at the worst possible time.

“Do you know what the fuck is happening here! I mean fuck I almost smacked Harold this morning” Ayme snapped back acting a little hormonal since that’s what he would play off the side affects of the medicine being.

“Look as far as Harold knows he fucked me last night and it’s best he believes that, just cover your ass and blame your morning actions on the medication and try for gods sake to act like me.” Yukie begged having heard Harold’s complaints when Leroy had called.

“...I freak out the second he touches me it’s been like this since I woke up, I can’t just casually let him grope and pin me against the breakfast counter” Ayme grumbled with a frustrated sigh. “You have a half an hour to get your ass back here or I swear to god I’ll tell him everything and drag you two down with me.”

“Leroy, we have thirty minutes before Ayme loses his shit and talks, he’s not a huge fan of being groped and touched and if he has to put up with it anymore he’s going to get beat by Harold” yukie explained to the man as he searched for his shoes the younger twin looking like a hot mess as he turned the phone on speaker and searched under the bed.

“When you get back I will need to give us some medicine to mimic what we are saying what’s wrong so the second you get home demand a shower and I’ll demand you fix your mistake Leroy will need to keep Harold occupied with work issues” Ayme added before hanging up the phone and unlocking the door glaring at Harold. “Our hormones have been fucked up so it’s best you don’t touch me or I might react in a way that you wouldn’t like” Ayme explained to Harold pulling his shirt closer to his body.

Harold waited patiently outside the door. He knew that Yukie had issues, both physical and mental, and the fact that Ayme had suddenly appeared in his life and had began to do weird experiments on him certainly wouldn't help. He knew such things would likely be a constant in their future, but he made the commitment of "partnership" anyway. Part of him was amused that he was willing to stick with someone like this, and wondered is this how "normal" couples were like.

Eventually "Yukie" came out of the door again, who still looked rather uneasy. It was unlikely that he'd be able to continue his earlier teasing, not that the was still in the mood anyway. With a gentle smile Harold reached for the boy's white hair and caressed him gently: "How about you go get put on some actual clothes? I'll cook the breakfast for you."

Shortly after Harold could hear the sound of car pulling over and entering the garage, and as expected it was his loyal security chief and the cause of all his trouble, Ayme. Keeping his displeasure hidden he looked out of the kitchen counter and said to Leroy: "Back so soon? I thought you said you're gonna be back after breakfast."

"Ah, umm, yes. The kid wasn't feeling very well. Cause, you know, medications." Leroy said hurriedly. He turned to look at "Ayme" and gestured the boy to go find his twin, then he walked inside the kitchen and asked: "Need a hand, boss?"

"Well actually yes, since we now need a breakfast for four." Harold said halfheartedly as he kept his gaze on "Ayme" who got into the room to presumably "sort things out" with Yukie. He then turned to look at Leroy and asked: "So, had fun last night?"

"Well, I suppose?" Leroy said as he scratched his head: "The kid can be a bit difficult."

"Tell me about it." Harold said. "If he is half as difficult as Yukie when he first came here, it must be quite a handful for him. Cut these for me would you?"

"Yeah.... quite a handful..." Leroy said as he turned his gaze away, and began to cut the vegetables Harold handed to him.

"...Well bright side my sex lasted for quite some time" Yukie joked slightly only to get a smack against the head from Ayme.

"...Harold confessed his love for you and you've now in a sense became partners. He fully trusts you and has feelings for you, to be honest it was beautiful. If he ever finds out it was me he bared his heart out to you'll kill any kindness he has in his heart" Ayme added sharply the older twin looking through his medical bag for a small vial.

"How long will this stuff last?" Yukie asked slipping on his own clothes noticing the marks on Aymes body. "I doubt he will question the different placement of our marks from last night." Yukie assured his twin who was busy fixing up the medical dosages.

"This is a hormonal fix...it will basically force our bodies to reset back to normal by flushing out any medicine inside of it" Ayme explained making his younger twin focus on him. "Your body will be extremely sensitive and on fire for the next four hours. It's best you spend that time away from Harold so he doesn't get to see you naked, the last thing we need is for him to see any marking differences" the older twin added before gently giving Yukie his dose and then his self a dose.

"...We don't tell him about it, this is between us" Yukie whispered to Ayme before gently hugging his twin in a way that was sweetly comforting.

"...I don't like to lie, but for the happiness of everyone I know I have to" Ayme added before burying his face in his twins neck finding comfort ion the fact he had someone to trust.

"If you do continue with Leroy...sex with him is something else" Yukie admitted with a small chuckle only getting a small smack from Ayme who got dressed and took his twin out to where the other two where waiting as they sat down.

Harold with the help of Leroy, quickly got the breakfast prepared, then got all the food to the dining table. They waited for the twins to come out, as as time went by Harold became more and more irritated, and Leroy became more and more nervous. Even though they're now back in the house, and the twins should be able to exchange notes and get their lines straight. Eventually the twins came, and Harold's expression immediately brightened when he saw Yukie approaching and smiled: "Ah, there you are. Are you feeling better now?"

(Sorry for the short post)

“Yes slightly hormonal but that’s what the medicine to fix it will do” yukie replied looking at Harold the lad keeping his sadness locked away that he had missed out on such a loving confession. “Didn’t think you’d make breakfast for us though” yukie added quickly changing the subject before sitting down in a chair Ayme following quietly not in the mood to talk after the hell he had been through.

“...do you work today or am I going to see you more around the house?” Ayme asked flatly taking some food for his plate and pouring some juice. “I don’t intend on being close to you, your nothing but a person who keeps the same dna as us. So due to your job I belive you might die before us due to stress or bad health hence why I’m putting a line down now” Ayme added drawing a cold line on the table with his knife cutting into the beautiful wood just to prove a point.

Harold could tell that Yukie was still rather upset, likely due to all the medications he was taking still messing with him, which was understandable. The more he cared for Yukie however, the more he was irritated by the presence of Ayme, who as far as he was concerned, had been nothing but trouble. He chuckled slightly at Yukie's comment and said: "Well, you were the one who left the stove on when you ran off.... Well, I guess that's on me. I had no choice but to take over."

A frown came to Harold's face when Ayme interrupted his talk with Yukie and began to ask questions, and his gesture of cutting a line on the table really got on Harold's nerve. "I will get back to work starting from tomorrow so I am off today. As for being near you, oh, you have nothing to worry about. My... our father didn't knew you existed, so you're not on his will. As far as I'm concerned you can get eaten by wild dogs and I wouldn't mind. The only reason why you're here is that Yukie wants you around. So stay out of my sight, and I will stay out of yours."

Sensing the clear animosity in the air, Leroy interrupted and asked: "Oh, so, boss, how was your trip abroad?"

Harold turned his glare away from Ayme, while the frown remained on his face he was clearly a bit brighter: "Oh, the trip? It was rather nice actually, caught Old Ferdinand working with our competitors from within and tried to ruin the European branch. You should see his face when me and Leon showed up to his mansion with a dozen of fully armed guards. He happily offered his share in the company in exchange of a safe retirement, given that the alternative is at least 30 years in jail for fraud."

"That's it? I expected at least a few more heads would drop." Leroy commented.

"Well, I just became the head not long ago. It doesn't hurt to give out some favors." Harold replied.

After the breakfast Harold told Leroy to clean all the dishes. He walked up to Yukie and leaned down a little, so he could look at Yukie from a plain level. He reached out his hand and touched the boy's cheek gently and asked: "Are you feeling better now? Yukie. How about we go for a walk outside? A little fresh air may help?"

"Must have been the medicine" Yukie mumbled as he ate hid food enjoying how wonderful Harold's cooking tasted. Yukie glared at Ayme's sudden defiance and destruction of Harold table as he kicked his twin under the table to tell him to knock it off.

"I'm glad you'll be gone tomorrow it's better for us not having your work interrupt our lives. Yukie and I have more fun without you." Ayme stated his words cold and pushing Harold more as he set his knife down with a smirk. "I'm surprised you think I would care about that damn will. I can tell you I. DONT." Ayme added ignoring his twins glares that where desperately trying to shut him up. "Even if father didn't know I existed enough to put me in his will Yukie and I are genetically identical in every way so there's no way father could have told who should have been in the will." Ayme added with a smirk as Yukie sighed.

"Hes right in a way back then we both identified under my name the one father had chosen when he found out he had a son with mother" Yukie explained trying to calm his twin down slightly. "And while I don't want you to ever leave my side again I will ask you show your older brother respect. You may not like him, but you do have to face the fact he's apart of our lives" Yukie explained to Ayme with a huff.

"Your the one who needs to realize the facts" Ayme mumbled before poking at his food instead of poking at Harold.

"Sounds like he thought he could outsmart you" Yukie replied while looking at Ayme not wanting Harold to get anymore upset with his brother.The two finished their food and after a moment of dead silence he felt Harold standing over him.

"I'm going to take our dishes to Leroy" Ayme mumbled not liking how close Harold was to his body as he kissed Yukie's cheek before leaving the two alone.

"Ayme's...defensive, but once you get to know him he's really nice" Yukie started out automatically trying to cover for Ayme's actions. He stopped dead quiet the second Harold bent down and looked him in the eyes. With a sudden blush his body suddenly reacting to the simplest gesture. "I'm feeling a lot more stable, I'm sorry got being so rude earlier" Yukie added softly before looking away as he listened to Harold talk about getting some fresh air. "I'd very much like to do that" Yukie admitted.

Harold felt more relaxed as Yukie seemed to be returning to his usual self. Timid, gentle, yet playful. While he had no doubt at some point he would get tired of all the shit Ayme threw at him and snap, for the time being, he'd entertain his existence, if only for Yukie, whose cute blush already made up for the mess earlier this morning. With a gentle smile Harold said: "Alright, let's get dressed and head out. Come to think of it... I don't think I've ever showed you the place."

Harold took Yukie's hand and walked him back to their bedroom to put on some warmer clothing to go outside. Meanwhile Leroy was joined by Ayme in the kitchen, who brought the rest of the plates to the sink. "Oh, thanks Ayme." Leroy said as he began to clean the new dishes with the sponge. Seeing that Harold and Yukie had left the room Leroy gestured Ayme to come closer and whispered: "So... are you doing okay? Cause.. you know.. you spent a night with Harold and I know the boss can be rough in bed..."

"I've looked outside the Windows but I've never ventured outside to look around" Yukie admitted with a small smile leading the way up to Harolds room. When he reached the room Yukie went straight to the closet and picked out something simple yet, covering his body completely. His long sleeved shirt and pants where comfy looking despite the fact he usually didn't wear such long clothes. "Wait for me out here okay?" Yukie asked Harold while gathering his clothes and slipping into the bathroom to change out of sight the lack of marks on his body to him making him worry Harold would suspect something had happened to him.

"My body is covered in bruises and hickeys...I think he fucking choked me" Ayme added not remembering all they had did. "We have to wear different clothes to hide the different marks, I'm pretty sure if he didn't see the marks he left on me on Yukie he'd be suspicious" Ayme mumbled the older brother feeling a little bit out of it as he sat on the floor next to Leroy. "...I wish I could have really been with you last night" Ayme whispered a little sadly the twin for once seeming quite normal and human.

Harold felt it was a little weird that Yukie ran off and changed in the bathroom, but had no reason to suspect anything malicious, so he figured Yukie probably need to use the toilet as well. As Yukie requested he walked out and waited for the boy at the door, and shortly after he emerged all covered. While the weather was getting cooler, the boy still seemed a little overdressed for the occasion. Nevertheless Harold took Yukie's hand and smiled: "Alright, let's go."

While the area Harold's house was at was filled with expansive mansions, it was still rather "modest" considering the level of wealth Harold had at his disposal, since most with the same kind of bank account as Harold would be living in literal castles with acres of garden and land around it. The fact that there're other houses in walking distances around Harold's place showed that though luxurious, it was still a neighborhood where "common people", like doctors, lawyers, and small business owners, with a little luck and effort could afford. Obviously it was a conscious choice on Harold's part, since the old Ayers mansion where he grew up at was too lavish for his taste. Not to mention the fact that even technically he lived their with his parents, he seldom see their faces given how large the place was, and how eager his parents worked to avoid each other. The last time he checked his mother still lived there, but he really couldn't care less.

Harold and Yukie walked along the quiet rural road. It was a rare, calm and happy moment in Harold's life. The leaves on the trees were turning red and with a gust of wind began to fell all over the street, prompting Harold to pull Yukie closer to make sure he was not cold. Shortly after they arrived at the shores of a small pound, and sat down on a bench looking over the waters. He reached a hand around Yukie's shoulder and said: "I usually come here when I need to relax and empty my head." Sudden a series of "quack" sounds came from above, then a flock of geese flew down and rested on the water. Harold explained: "Every year around this time, they make a stop here during their way to the south. I was wondering if we'll be able to see them today. I guess we're lucky."

Back in the house, Leroy listened as Ayme describe what he could remember from last night and sighed: "Yeah... the boss can be.... passionate, when he's in bed with someone. Since Yukie can take it all without much problem I think he has become even worse. I know you would not agree, but that's just showing how much the boss cared about Yukie." He showed a bitter smile when Ayme said he'd preferred to have spent the night with him and said: "Yeah... so do I, and not just because it would have saved us a lot of trouble."

Leroy dried his hands with a cloth and knelt down, gently touching Ayme's face and said: "It's weird cause I know now that it wasn't you, but Yukie who I slept with last night but... I enjoyed it, largely because I thought it was you. I liked the idea of us having some fun together. So if you want, we can make up for last night some other day, when we both feel more comfortable with it. What do you say?"

“Your home is rather pretty, it’s well taken care of” yukie added admiring the modest house and the beautiful outdoor garden. He was slightly calmer walking with Harold but, he still was upset over missing Harold’s confession to him. “I’m assuming the red trees mean it’s going to be fall soon and then winter” Yukie softly asked admiring the red leaves as they walked down the old dirt path. In truth the albino seemed slightly distracted by all his surroundings proving just a little bit how much of a shut in he had been growing up. As the neared a bench yukie happily sat down having been a little worn out from their walk.

As Yukie relaxed and looked at Harold he suddenly heard the sound of geese and watched as they landed in front of them: “There quite more beautiful then books could ever describe”. Yukie admitted with a small smile watching the creatures swim around the pond. “Ayme and I will be gone tomorrow with Leroy for a trip. We’re going to go visit Yu for a checkup before it get cold. We also will be going out shopping for afew items we need if that’s okay with you”.

———————————————————————————————————————————————

“I know he cares about yukie...it makes me happy for my younger brother. I mean he’s kept himself so healthy and relaxed he’s stopped having any asthma attacks.” Ayme explained to Leroy with a small smile. “Yukie told me how he mentioned we couldn’t go outside when it gets cold, well...if we do and we weaken our lungs we could get quite sick. It’s one of the most stubborn rules Yu kept with father was us staying indoors after summer.”

“ I’ve never seen father so angry to be denied what he wanted.” Ayme explained with a chuckle as he laid his head on his knees. “I worry yukie will want to go out and about or push himself more then he should. Harold was quite a brute and being as rough as he was I had a hard time keeping up with what he wanted. My body feels like shit and everything hurts so please don’t think bad of me if I’m pissy towards him.” Ayme huffed the lad streatching slowly before feeling Leroy’s hand touch his face.

“...give me afew days to heal and feel better. After that I’m more open to having a night with you” ayme admitted with a slight blush despite his new worry over his brother he was glad he could talk to Leroy about his concerns and worry that his brother might end up pushing himself so hard he would end up getting ill for the man.

(Also reread the sex scenes. Ayme wasn’t choked that was from sex before I belive so if there where any marks they would correctly be on yukie , but Ayme should be covered in bruises and hickeys from Harold. :) )