You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

"Surgery and medicine? Well there's definitely shows about doctors, but I don't think they're on right now." Leroy said as he flipped through the channels half-heartedly. In all honesty he was just trying to find something to occupy the kid's time. But soon he realized the magic of television isn't working on the troubled twin.

"Yeah he's sleeping right now. Pretty much curled into a ball under the blankets." Leroy responded and was pleased to see that Ayme seemed to care for the well-being of his new found twin brother. Perhaps he instinctively found the other to be trustworthy? Leroy said trying to comfort him: "Don't worry he will be well very soon. Let not disturb his sleep right now but feel free to go check up on him."

Leroy was surprised by the sudden interest shown by Ayme on him, and soon figured it was likely less about him trying to get to know the baby sitter, then the fact that the TV programs didn't seem to entertain him and he was bored out of his mind. With a smile he answered: " I am 30. Yeah I know I look older than that, but being the boss' body guard have that effect you, add a decade to your life."

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

“Really well, you don’t look forty if I had a say I was going to guess at most 20-25” ayme admitted as he blushed and looked down shyly. “I’m going to go check on Yukie” he mumbled as he got up and left taking his time as he walked down the hallway and into his room before sitting on the bed. “...if your where really super sick you wouldn’t have a fever your body would have gone into a coma while it healed” Ayme admitted as he poked his twin who was dead asleep. “....we could leave just you and me and never ever come back or have anyone poke at us again” he added going over to his twin as he sat ontop of him with a slightly distant look. “It would be painless if you sleep forever again and easier then leaving you wouldn’t even know it happened...and 8you wouldn’t have to suffer through this fever.” Ayme added as he moved and picked up a pillow.

"Whatever you think you're doing, I suggest you to stop." Leroy said as he pushed the bedroom door open and entered, leaning on the frame of the door with his hands crossed and said: "You know I'm starting the see the semblance between you two. The physical appearance is obvious, but your personalities too are similar. When Yukie first got here he was confrontational, getting into fights with the boss and trying to run away, while without knowing just exactly who or what he was dealing with. As a result the boss got very angry and things got messy. Well, after that one thing lead to another and the next thing you know, he's now having this pretty weird relationship with the boss right now which I think... he's somewhat enjoying."

Leroy walked up to the bed and sat beside them. He continued: "Now I'm not saying that you're gonna grow to like being here just like Yukie, all I ask of you is to observe and experience the situation yourself. If after that you still feel like running away then I won't stop you... well, actually I will stop you cause that's my job. But I won't stop you because I think you're being rash and irrational. What do you say?"

“...Yukie shouldn’t have to live with a man that hurts him...I made sure he was the one that would get away” Ayme mumbled annoyed and frustrated as he sat the pillow down gently.“He’s stupid to not know that he’s being abused” Ayme added lifting up his twins shirt revealing a whole mess of bruises on his brothers body as he gently touched a spot near his twins neck the pressure point relaxing his twin but, allowing more hidden bruises to show.“In self defense our body can hide such bruises and marks until they heal three days later, usually that’s the time limit for our bodies to replace its organs blood and tissue” Ayme explained as he looked at Leroy clear anger on his face.“...I won’t let him stay here with Harold if he’s going to be beaten black and blue for everything!” He added fixing his twins shirt. “If needed I’ll report it in and we will go into hiding...I won’t let him suffer like we did growing up” the older twin explained as he was giving off quite a protective stance on his brothers life....”he doesn’t love Harold...he loves the idea of being wanted...it’s basically Stockholm syndrome in a pretty package of wealth and sex” Ayme added being quite more logical then his brother.

Leroy frowned as he saw Ayme revealing the bruises over Yukie's body which were previously hidden by the boy's strange physiology. "Ah... this is........ I don't know what to say....." he sighed heavily as he scratched his head, then continued: "Is this.... how do you even call it... skin color change? Is this thing a conscious act of yours? Like did the kid intend to hide his wounds and not let the boss see it? Or he just do it without knowing it himself, and just so happened that you know the trick to make the bruises show up? If the boss could see these bruises maybe he wouldn't be so rough on the boy... I mean as far as he's concerned whatever he did to the kid he could just heal almost instantly, of course he's gonna go overboard.... Man.... why is everything so complicated with you two..."

Leroy turned back to look at Ayme and said: "You know I think your observation of their relationship is quite right. This is most definitely Stockholm syndrome to a certain extent. But isn't most love kind of like this? You meet someone, spend time with each other, and as the two become more and more attached and more and more dependent on each other for survival, you realize it became love. And besides what's wrong with Stockholm syndrome in a pretty package of wealth and sex? I won't say for a second that their relationship is healthy, but if they are enjoying it, who are you to judge? Sure you're his twin brother, but you've only known him for like what, a few hours?"

Leroy paused for a moment and continued: "Look, I know you think I'm just defending their situation cause I work for the boss, which to be completely honest I sort of am. But more importantly I've seen them actually together, how they looked at each other. Even though the boss wouldn't admit it but he needs the boy as much the boy needs him. Give them a chance, and give yourself a chance, to actually know the only other family you've got left. Again all I'm asking is a little time. And besides, even if you want to escape with Yukie, you want to make sure you know where the guards are, how to sneak pass them, you'd want to pack your luggage and enough money to survive at least until you find a way to earn reliable income, and all these preparations takes time. Do you really want to grab your sick twin brother and run out right now, only to get captured by my men, or worse, by some criminals in the slave trade?"

“It’s a self defense thing...took me years to figure out how my body never bruised even after taking a punch or a sharp hit.” Ayme mumbled as he calmed a little to explain.“Unless it causes organ injury we don’t bruise it’s so others can’t see we are hurt and prey upon us.” Ayme added with a small frown.“I stumbled upon a book afew years ago, Lucas gave me boxes of books to keep me busy one was on pressure points and how to self relive aches and pain...my body always felt sore and tiered but I couldn’t figure out why.”“So I looked through the book out of curiosity and started experimenting...sooner or later I found out that if I relaxed our pressure points it allowed for me to heal faster and, I discovered that our bodies will sometimes hide the fact that we are injured from us.”“I know more then the doctor when it comes to how everything works...he might know how to make medicine but I know the best’ way to administer it and how to make our bodies healthy and extreamly fit to where we can take a beating.” Ayme added as he gently pushed a pressure point on his body as very few bruises showed up most being from medicine injections.

“The only wounds I have are from surgery because those I cannot heal any faster then the three day limit but with bruises I’ve learned how to manipulate my body into healing those within a day where Yukie at the medical disadvantage is letting his body take its time and heal slowly in a three day process.”“Because he does it this way his body saves up the healing energy and is starting to make small amounts of fat” Ayme added poking at Yukies soft flesh as he listened to Leroy explain his twins love life.“...despite only knowing him again for afew hours I can’t help but want to protect him...I’m older...it’s my duty” Ayme added as he covered yukie back up under the blanket somewhat deep in thought.“It would be unwise to take him away from his home...he’s better taken care of here where he can get medical treatments if needed” Ayme replied mulling over Leroy’s words as he sighed.“Fine...I’ll stay on the condition I don’t share a room with them and I can leave if they start to do any...stuff” Ayme added the elder a virgin and seeing it slightly better that way as he laid down beside Yukie.

“I’ll try to behave and not interfere...” he replied more to himself as he lovingly touched his twins cheek a sort of deep slightly taboo bond between the two could clearly be seen, of’ course it had destroyed them both to be separated when younger it was slightly for the best since they had been very very close and despite not seeing each other for so long Ayme still felt that connection that would have blossomed into a romance due to their situation growing up.

"I'm glad you changed your mind. And since your requests are all quite reasonable I don't think the boss would say no to them." Leroy smiled as he stood up, but suddenly he held his forehead and said weakly: "Well actually, given the.... 'games' your two brothers play I won't be surprised if either of them ask you to stay and watch.... Or even ask you to join in. But don't worry, if the boss ever force you to do something against your will just tell me and I'll kick his ass. Oh yes I have the authority to do so if he messes things up. The boss can cross the line at times, but he know it when he's in the wrong."

Leroy grabbed a chair and set it near the bed and sat down, he turned to look at Ayme and said: "I assume you'd prefer to stay with Yukie than getting bored by TV. So I'll be here as well..... You know that acupuncture thing you do to Yukie to show his bruises, can you teach the boss how to do that by any chance? If he could actually see the consequences of his actions I'm sure he'd be a lot more gentle to the kid..... Not to mention the fact that he'd love seeing marks he left on the kid's body..."

“He wouldn’t leave him after seeing such a thing?” Ayme asked as he snuggled into Yukies arms a little enjoying the warmth.“I mean it kinda ruins the illusion we are these creepy ass creatures that heal nonstop.” Ayme replied laughing s little dryly as he looked around awkwardly.“Your going to tell him everything that happened either way aren’t you?” He asked sitting up alittle as watched Leroy a little amused by what kind of person he was.“I mean your kinda like his lapdog, and I doubt you would actually beat him” he admitted as he felt his twin mumble a shut up to the two of them opening his eyes tierdly.

“Your both so noisy” yukie mumbled with a huff as he sat up groggily and looked around confused where he was. The younger twin quite annoyed he was somehow in bed yet again as he looked over at Leroy. “Did Harold call to check in yet?” Yukie asked as he laid his head in his twins lap.

"If anything, I think the boss would be glad that he was able to 'leave a mark' on the kid.... Yeah I know he's a bit fucked up." Leroy said as he shrugged his shoulder, he continued: "As for you being creepy ass creatures... Neither I nor the boss see you that way. I mean yeah sure you guys are weird, but then a lot of people are weird. I've read about a guy who was born with all of his organs on the opposite side, and there's another guy who were born without right brain but still function like normal people. Comparing to those people you two are pretty normal. Just a little pale."

Leroy chuckled at Ayme's comment on him and said: "Well the thing is , I've actually punched him before! It was back when he was still in college and got this girl pregnant and things got ugly. After I convinced the girl to get an abortion I punched the boss in the face, you know, teaching him to always bring a condom?"

It was then did Leroy noticed Yukie mumbling, and quickly apologized for interrupting his sleep. He looked at his watch and said: "Hmm... I think the boss should still be awake at this time... You want me to call him?" Before Yukie could answer he took out his phone and began to call Harold using an video call app. A few moments latter Harold picked up the phone and said: "Since you're not using the emergency number, I assume everything is okay?"

"Oh yes, boss. Everything is under control. Take a look yourself." Leroy said as he turned the screen of the phone towards the twins snuggling on the bed, and the astonished expression of Harold can be seen on the screen as well.

"There really is another......." Harold muttered. He then said: "Give the phone to Yukie."

"Yes boss!" Leroy said as he stood up from his seat and handed the phone to Yukie. Harold looked at the sickly twin and frowned a little. He asked: "I understand that you got a cold... Are you feeling better now?"

“You knocked up a woman from collage?” Yukie replied ignoring his masters comment the twin annoyed and not happy with the news as Ayme snickered.

“Mmh jealousy looks cute on you” Ayme replied poking his twins cheek as he looked over towards the phone amused to see Harold on the screen. “And he does look quite cute for an older brother I can see why you’ve become so submissive to his...shall we call them games?” Ayme added peeking at the phone a little more that his twin was holding amused by his new older brother.

“Shut up” Yukie replied his face going red from his brothers torment as he looked away a little shy. “I feel fine I just need a nap so as to let my body focus on healing” he added being just a little shy. “How much longer until your home?” Yukie asked still not liking the device that was put on him.

“Mmh you can always go to me...I’m sure I can give you a fun time” Ayme replied just wanting to test his limits with tormenting Harold. The elder twin needing something to a,use himself with and well it boiled down to the person he could get the best reaction from and next to yukie that was Harold who would be the most fun to torment.

"How did you know that?" Harold said when he heard the comment on his past, then quickly realized why. He muttered angrily: "Leroy..... that little...!" He didn't finish cursing as his attention was drawn by the twins' conversations. He looked at Yukie and said: "I'll be back in a few days... a week at most." He raised an eyebrow when he heard the flirtatious remarks made by Ayme and chuckled: "Well well well, looks like perversion really runs in the family. Ayme, is it? I look forward to meet you in person. Meanwhile feel free to keep Yukie occupied."

Harold paused for a moment to observe his new brother's reaction. Even from the little exchange he was able to see a lot of similarities between Yukie and Ayme, most notably that attitude, which was almost the same as Yukie when he was trying to gain some initiative. And perhaps there's something similar to himself in him, something strange, messed up.

"In any case, Yukie you should get more rest, and so do I." Harold asked before turning back to look at Yukie and said in a surprisingly gentle tone before hanging up: "Take care."

“....well he gave me permission” Ayme admitted as he smirked and snuggled yukie in a slightly perverted and embarrassing way the elder continuing to tease his brother a little more before suddenly getting kicked off the bed by Yukie who’s face was neon red.

“...shut up you..don’t get to touch me so casually” yukie replied his words stuttering as he looked away and hid back under the blankets compleatly embarrassed by Aymes torment and Harold’s sudden kind words.

“Heh...Alright... Alright, so..Leroy? Do you have a favorite amusement park that would be fun to spend a weekend at?” Ayme asked not wanting to be stuck inside the house all day as he smiled cutely and went over to Leroy being quite touchy and forgetful of personal space.“I’m sure yukie would prefer to go do something fun to keep his mind off of his master coming home” Ayme added as he smirked and wrapped his arms around Leroy’s body looking up to him all cute,y clearly being a little devil in disguise. “Not to mention I would enjoy finding a ride to enjoy with my twin and to be fair I did save your ass from being kicked since I’m sure Yukie wasn’t suppose to know about Harold’s love affair.”

Leroy sighed and shook his head seeing what's essentially incestuous flirting between the two, and wondered just what he has done in his past lives to deserve working for such a perverted family. His attention was turned back to the twins as he heard Ayme's question, and let out a low groan: "Amusement park...... ah.......that's gonna be a security nightmare....." He kept his gaze on the twin as he approached, and felt the boy's arms around his own body, he could feel the soft warmth of the other, and the suggestive gaze was seductive to say the least.

But Leroy seemed to be immune to Ayme's charms. He grabbed the twin with both hands and picked him up easily, and set him on a chair nearby. "Don't get too touchy with me kid." Leroy smiled as he resumed thinking about Ayme's request. After a while he said: "Alright, I'll take you guys to a amusement park. But give me and my men a few days to scout out the place so to make sure everything is safe."

“....Harold would be back by then” Ayme replied not wanting to wait days as he sighed and sulked sitting on the chair as he looked at yukie the two sharing a look that could only be described as troublemaking.

“We aren’t prisoners and can take care of ourselves, I say let’s go today” Yukie replied knowing it was still early morning so the two did have enough time to go. The younger twin deciding on siding with his elder on the idea for a fun trip. Hell one wouldn’t really blame him between the sex and shopping he really didn’t get to do anything fun nor did he ever get to go anywhere without supervision.

“You can follow if you want but I doubt you could keep both of us inside this room or keep us in your lockdown in a public place. Either we stay here and test how long until you’ll eventually needing sleep within the next little while. Or we can see how fast the police will descend on you for accusations of kidnapping and other horrible things.” Ayme added as he dressed a little more in a warm jacket and watched as his twin got up and within ten minutes came out dressed and ready to leave carrying a small bag with him. Ayme smirked as He took Yukies hand and followed him past Leroy and outside Yukie knowing how to get everywhere without Leroy if needed.

"Well in that case you guys can go with the boss. It would be fun." Leroy said as he tried to stall the twins, but quickly realized it was no use. As he saw with amazement how Yukie who was curling under the sheets only moments ago suddenly began to run around and joining his twin Ayme in preparation for going out to play. He said weakly: "Just so you know, if it becomes necessary I can have a dozen of my men watching over you in shifts 24 -7, so don't think you can win a endurance test against me. But....... ah.... I really don't want to do that, cause that's extra working hours for them....."

Soon the twins were all dressed up and prepared. Leroy watched as the two walked passed him. After a while he sighed and scratched his head in frustration. He quickly caught up with the two and said: "Alright fine.... I'll take you to a amusement park, just get in the car... But promise me one thing: stay close to me at all times and don't leave my sight. Especially you Ayme."

With that said Leroy lead to two to the car and started the engine. While he was driving he spoke into his earpiece from time to time, contacting his men to do as much preparations as possible. By the time they arrived at the amusement park there's already a very visible and out of place group of men waiting at the entrance, who all bowed as the three got off the car. One of them approached the three and greeted them: "Good day Mr Wallace, and both Mr Ayers. My name is George, I'm the manager of this park." He smiled as he handed each of the three what appeared to be a golden card and said: "This is the VIP card for the park, it grants you priority to all of our facilities, as well as unlimited drinks and snacks. Please enjoy your visit."

“Mmh not every ride will fit three people” Ayme teased with a smirk as he got into the car and tormented his obedient twin a little having found out yukie obeyed whoever was most dominating.The two watched out the window ignoring Leroy’s chatter in his earpiece as Ayme smirked and thought out his next wave of attack.

“It’s huge!” Yukie suddenly exclaimed as he looked more out the window and once parked excitedly got out of the car Ayme following and studying the men in suits. Ayme frowned a little at the three men who stood before them confused by the last name but assumed it was Harold’s as he accepted the card and looked at his twin who looked over the card curiously.

“...I’m assuming the first Mr. Ayers owns a good portion of the park and you either kicked everyone out early or his name is pulling a lot of strings one would expect to be pulled when one works for a yakuza” Ayme added not very trusting of the men for obvious reasons.

“Which one can we go on first?” Yukie asked Leroy excited and quite hype at the thought of spending the day outside of the house.

Leroy chuckled when he heard Ayme's comments and said: "You're right regarding the boss being a big share holder of this place. While I don't doubt he'd clear out the park just to have some fun with you guys, I sadly don't have that kind of authority. All I did was to call them in advance telling them of our arrival. As for the aparent lack of visitors, well today is a work day after all. But I', sure we'd see a few families on vacation. Oh and just so you know, your big brother isn't a Yakuza or Mafia leader. He doesn't need to earn money illegally."

Leroy walked up to Yukie and ruffled the boy's silver hair gently. He then smiled: "Well it depends. Do you want to start with something gentle and nice like a Mary go round, or do you want to go for the roller coaster right away? "

“We’ll let hope he does eventually I mean I could handle an audience but I think that would send Yukie into a panic attack” Ayme replied as he walked up ahead looking back at the two as he chuckled and took a picture when Leroy went to ruffle Yukies hair finding the two cute.Yukie blushed as he felt those soft hands go through his hair looking up at Leroy before looking around the park for a minute.

“I’m not really sure what I like I never really went on any of the rides with father I was always to scared” Yukie admitted as he continued to look around before snuggling up closer to Leroy.

“We could go in the haunted house” Ayme teased as Yukie frowned and hid behind Leroy glaring at his twin.

“Like hell we are going there you can go alone!” Yukie replied quite suddenly as he held onto Leroy a little more not wanting Ayme to drag him off to a super scary ride.

“Fine let’s go on a Mary go round” Ayme replied as he huffed cutely and smirked a little wrapping his arm around Leroy’s as he pulled him forward playfully seeing a fun game to play. “Leroy has to go on it with me then” the older twin added forgetting all of the naughty things he was going to do to Harold’s pet just to mess with him since he could see Yukie was a little attached to Leroy and separating them seemed like an even more fun game.

Leroy stumbled forward as he was suddenly pulled by Ayme. Luckily he was able to regain balance and just went along with the enthusiastic twin. He looked back to check if Yukie was following, and was relieved when he saw the other white haired boy coming along a few steps behind.

Trusting his men to keep an eye on Yukie, Leroy turned his gaze back to the new twin under his watch, Ayme, who for some reason seemed to have dropped the distrust towards him and was acting strangely friendly. While Leroy did not believe that Ayme now trusted him completely, and neither did Leroy trust Ayme, he welcomed this act since by sticking himself to Leroy, Ayme was making his job easier. Soon they arrived at the Mary go round. He tried to pull away from Ayme and said: "I'm probably a bit too old for riding those little ponies so why don't you two go have some quality family fun?"

“...fine yukie can ride with me” Ayme replied as he grabbed his twins hand and basically dragged him forcefully towards the ride the two going on the other side away from Leroy’s view.

“...I don’t want you getting him in trouble, please be a little nicer” Yukie mumbled to Ayme as he got on the beautiful white horse with a seat big enough for two if their bodies where very very close.Yukie blushed feeling Ayme sit closely behind him feeling his twins body rub up against him in a sexual way his face going a little neon as he didn’t complain since he was quite submissive after Harold’s lessons and let Ayme put his hand anywhere he wanted, even if his hand was in a quite seductive place he blushed and looked away before Ayme snapped the picture and sent it to Harold with the words ‘he’s my toy now’. He smirked as yukie looked at him confused but got a soft kiss as the ride started and the two went around Ayme waving at Leroy as they passed and just held onto Yukies waists his hands teasing and tormenting his brothers hips.Yukie of course blushed as he felt his twins hands secretly explore his body inside and outside his clothes when they went out of view for the five minutes on the other side of the giant Mary go round.He wondered if Harold would like the family picture not knowing Ayme was sending quite suggestive and sexual photos since the niave twin trusted his older brother to behave.

Leroy was relieved when Ayme backed down from him and changed his target to Yukie. He watched as the near identical twins rode on the colorful pony, and even though he couldn't see exactly what Ayme was doing during the time when the Mary go round would carry them to the opposite side, judging from Yukie's expression he could guess that Ayme was probably being very touchy. Part of him was rather amused by Ayme's teasing of the other twin, ad Yukie was finally on the receiving end for such teases. He doubt Yukie was going to enjoy his twin brother's teasing though, especially with that chastity belt around his groin making even the slightest erection a painful ordeal.

Eventually the ride ended, and Leroy welcomed the two as they got off, not missing the blush on Yukie's face. "You guys seems to be getting along pretty well." Leroy smiled teasingly as he approached the two, and instinctively looked around. It was at that moment when he noticed several people had their eyes fixed on the twin, likely due to their unique appearance. Not wanting to alarm them he quickly pulling out the Park Map and said: "Alright let's get moving! Where do you guys want to go next?"

“It’s nice being back together again” ayme replied as he snuggled up to Yukie having found Harold’s punishment toy earlier as he smirked. “I send Harold some pictures of us so he could see he’s missing out” Ayme added as Yukie went even more red and huffed a little not liking being tormented by someone other then Harold.

“I want to go on this” Yukie replied to Leroy’s question as he raised a brow and selected a simple teacup ride that he thought Leroy and Ayme would both like.

“We can go on something scarier princess” Ayme teased as he looked at the map not noticing the people who where watching them. “Let’s go on a roller coaster!” Ayme declared extremely hyper and excited for the fun filled day.

“I don’t want anything to scary” Yukie replied slightly wishing Harold was with them as he snuggled into Ayme more.

“Fine...we can do teacups just don’t get upset” Ayme added noticing his twin seemed a little sad as he held his hand lovingly and snuggled him back looking over at Leroy. “Come on tour guide lead the way...” Ayme ordered a little wanting to let his sibling have a fun filled day.

Leroy followed the twins as they left the Mary go round. It became clear that Ayme was much braver than his brother when it comes to trying out new things, given how eager he seemed to be wanting to go ride a roller coaster. While at the moment Ayme seemed to be willing to put up with Yukie's, at this pace Leroy doubt he would be able to maintain the good mood. Leroy walked up close to Ayme and smiled: "Don't worry kid, after the tea-cup I'll go ride the roller coaster with you. Ah don't worry, I'll get one of my men to take over for looking after Yukie."

Soon enough they arrived at the tea cup. While Leroy still feel a bit embarrassed getting on such a clearly childish ride, at least it wasn't as bad as the Mary go round, so he got into the over-sized tea cup with the twin. As the cheerful music started the ride began, and as Leroy watched the two brothers having fun his smile also widened.

“You need to have Harold ease up on his punishment it’s not like he’s going to run off with the first man he sees” Ayme ordered slightly as he looked at Leroy and took his hand holding it close as his twin looked around enjoying all the sights.“We need to rest after this ride and eat...Yukie still is a little sick and I don’t want to get yelled at by Harold for tiering him out so much” ayme admitted as he looked at Yukie who raised a brow but didn’t comment.He knew there would be some truth to his twins words but he didn’t like to think of Harold as a cold hearted sadist since he knew there was a gentle and kind side to his master when he behaved well. The younger twin sighed as he held his brothers hand a little closer the twin feeling quite lonely with Harold gone and sadly had to seek some comfort from his twin he just reunited with.He admitted it was weird putting so much trust in a complete stranger but after spending a night curled up with Ayme and then some time in the car and on the rides it was less weird and it made him think back to the few times they caught glances at each other while changing out at the hospital grandfather came to get them out of with mother.

Of course at that time they had always been told they where imagining most of their memories but there was always that same unchanging connection and quiet bond between the two one might usually claim came from growing up together for the first five years of their life.As hard as it was to suddenly be put back together with his twin and put up an act he was comfortable around Ayme, he was slightly greatful his twin was giving him some space and backing off just a little so he could take a mental health break.He tensed a little at the sudden squeeze to his hand from Ayme as they reached the next ride the twin focusing a little more at the teacups liking the bright colors and cheerful music as he smiled and went up ahead to pick out a teacup.Ayme smiled as he followed his twin and got on the ride enjoying the gentle spinning as he giggled and snuggled into yukie the second they got faster the two quite happy to be having a day of fun together for the first time in their life. Eventually the ride did stop and the two got off a little dizzy but both laughing as they ran over to Leroy and snuggled into him a little. “Let’s go on another one after lunch” Ayme ordered wanting to get something to eat since it was quite close to noon.

“I want a pretzel and I want to take pictures so Harold knows what we did while he was gone.” Yukie added excited and now more focused on the fun of the park then his own thoughts which was a good thing since the two seemed to space out every now and then.

"Alright let's go get something to eat. But don't eat too much or you're gonna vomit on the rides." Leroy smiled as he looked at the twins who snuggled against him, and patted on their back slightly leading the two towards the food stands. Even though it was a weekday the spot was still rather crowded, with a short line in front of the vendors selling a sorts of food and drinks. Leroy looked around, and just so happened to caught a couple leaving their table. Quickly he lead the brothers to the now vacant seat and settled them down.

"You guys wait here while I go wait in line. It's pretzel for you right? Any drinks? What about you Ayme?" Leroy asked for what the twins would want and waved his hand slightly before leaving to join the line. On his way he also talked into his earpiece and instructed his man to be more alert, with a few of them sitting down at a table near the twins as if they were also normal tourists.

As Leroy waited for his turn quite some people found their gaze being attracted by the twins sitting there, as their paleness stood in stark contrast against the colorful environment of the amusement park. A few even took out their cell-phones and took pictures of the almost other-worldly boys. It was inevitable until someone bold, or stupid, would try to approach the two, and several young men began to walk towards Yukie and Ayme. One of them put his hand on the table and looked down at the two with a smirk on his face. He asked teasingly: "Hey you girls are by yourselves?"