You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

There are times when Harold forgot just how confined and isolated Yukie's upbringing was, but the fact that he was so amazed by the leaves turning red was a big reminder on just how naive the boy could be regarding the world, and the geese too, which seemed like the most impressive thing in the world given how bright Yukie's eyes shined. "You seems to like animals a lot. How about I take you to a zoo next time? Today if you want to." Harold suggested as he played with Yukie's white hair. The mention of paying a visit to that mad scientist brought a frown to Harold's face, but knowing that such was the reality of Yukie's existence, Harold simply nodded and held the boy closer in his arms, and enjoyed the quiet times together. He then remembered the last time he talked to Leroy about the doctor, he had Leroy to give the doctor a throughout beating and knock all his teeth out, and it wasn't that long ago. Leroy chuckled slightly as he imagined what would the twins' reaction when they saw their tormentor in such a sorry state.

Leroy was releived hearing what Ayme said, a least he approved of the relationship between Harold and Yukie, even though from an objective point of view was quite twisted, not to mention incestuous. It was also good to hear that despite the damages Harold must be causing with his brutal in bed manners, Yukie's health actually improved. He smiled when he heard Ayme also want to make up lost times between them and said: "Yeah, same here. I too need a little time to get over the fact of me, you know, unknowingly screwed over the boss."

Leroy got up and extended a hand to Ayme to pull him up from the floor. He then said: "So, what are your plans for today? Given how harsh you took it from the boss last night maybe you should just chill and take some rest? Or you want to go out and avoid the boss for the day?"

(Actually the choking happened right after Harold came home and grabbed Yukie(Ayme), so it should be Ayme who have the bruises around the neck.)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

“A zoos one of those places with lots of animals right?” Yukie asked the lad quite curious about the trip. With a bright smile yukie hugged Harold tightly and snuggled into him. “Let’s go! I want to go right now” Yukie begged excited with spending more alone time with Harold and going out into the world to see all it had to offer. “We can make it a day trip! I’ll pick a lunch and we can spend all day together before you have to leave for work again”

Yukie was clearly excited going on and on already planning the things needed for the trip and what they would do. “We could even take pictures...we need some together so we can hang them up in the house. You know...for the lawyers”. Yukie mumbled the albino a little shy about telling Harold how he wanted to have pictures of them just to look at when Harold was gone.

————————-

“I wouldn’t mind spending the day outside. It’s no to cold and I don’t feel like having Harold poison my lunch if he has to cook for me again” ayme admitted with a slight blush finding Leroy helping him up to be rather sweet. “Plus...I feel like I really missed out on getting to know you. I was hoping you would tell me some deep dark secrets that I could use against you if we have a lovers quarrel in the future.” Ayme joked a small smile on his lips. He streatched a little and got up fixing his shirt to hide his neck even more before going up to his room to grab some shoes.

After afew minutes Ayme came down the stairs wearing a pair of black comfy tennis shoes. “If we had time I thoughwe could go for a walk or maybe to a nice bookstore” Ayme asked slightly trying to plan a simple date without Leroy knowing his true intentions.

"In that case, let's head back to the house." Harold smiled as he got up and pulled Yukie up from the bench and said: "The zoo is an hour away by driving. If we hurry we can get there before noon and have lunch there, or as you said grab something to eat first then spend the rest of the day at the zoo. Either way is fine."

With their mind set, Harold lead Yukie back to the house. He went to the garage and didn't bother to step inside the house, since he wanted to keep his distance from Ayme, and waited Yukie in the car while he went in to grab whatever stuff he needed.

Unbeknownst to Harold however, Ayme and Leroy had already left the house a few minutes earlier. As Ayme suggested Leroy took him out on the walk not so different from the one Yukie and Harold just had, only that they took an opposite direction and instead of heading towards more nature, Leroy was taking Ayme towards a relatively more populated area around the neighborhood, where a few high end stores and coffee shops were there to service the rich demographic of the area. As they walked Leroy asked: "I know you've been reading a lot of medical books since your time with Yu, but now you've been out and got to see around a little, have you found anything else that interests you, well, other than occasional sex?"

Yukie smiled and walked back to the house. He waited patiently while Harold went inside before getting in the fancy car he buckling up. For Yukie going on such an outing was a rare treat and for once he was quite excited to be spending so much time alone with Harold. He waited as patiently as he could for the man trying to keep his mind busy. With a small sigh he pulled down the small mirror taking afew minutes to fix his hair and try to make himself look just a little irresistible to Harold.

`````````````````

Ayme was a little confused why there where shops so close to home. He looked over at Leroy who seemed to know his way around and smiled a little. He listened to Leroy’s question pondering his awnser for a moment before looking up at the man. “I’ve discovered I like art. I enjoy drawing and sketching in the book Yukie got me.”

Ayme with a small smile suddenly blushed, and with his hair falling a little quickly into his eyes suddenly moved a hand and tucked it behind his ear. “I also love music, I love the way pianos and violins sound when they are played together. I find life quite fascinating when I add in the art aspect to everything”.

Soon enough the two were on the road. During the drive Harold couldn't help but be influenced by Yukie's bright mood, his joy and excitement was so genuine that it brought a smile to Harold's face as well. The drive took quicker than expected, likely due to the fact that it was a week day thus the traffic towards the zoo was much less than it would be on holidays. He didn't have to pull any strings to get ahead the line since there wasn't really a line to speak of, but he did bought VIP tickets for both of them which would allow them to see several shows and visit the labs where they kept newborn baby animals.

Harold himself wasn't really a big animal fan, but he had to admit it was an interesting experience seeing so many rare animals with his own eyes. Especially when they arrived at the big cats area and the zoo had a pair of white tiger siblings, who were playing and rolling around with each other on the ground. Harold chuckled as he pointed at the tigers and said: "They look just like you and Ayme."

Leroy noticed the puzzled look on Ayme's face as they arrived at the street with all the little shops and cafes, he then realized that the Alibino hasn't really walked on the streets before. The trip to the amusement park was to the suburbs, and the drive to the city center last night was, well, not really him. Leroy smiled and explained: "Most people living around here are pretty rich, so sometimes they didn't want to drive all the way to the city to do their shopping. That's why when the land developers built this neighborhood they also arranged this little shopping area. But most of the stuff here is too expensive so if you want a good deal, you really have to go to the city."

He smiled when he heard Ayme's new found interest. He said: "Well maybe you should consider becoming an artists! in the world of modern art the 'idea' is often valued more than 'skill', so a lot of artists who didn't really went through art schools had became very popular lately. Perhaps you could do the same?"

After a little more walking Leroy lead Ayme to a book store. The place seemed very modern with big glass windows facing the street, the ceiling was really high and the lighting was calm and bright. The place was clearly aimed towards a more "high-end" demographic, and contained a lot of books on art, music, philosophy, science, and so on, but a lot less novels or magazines, and absolutely no comic books or things more "popular". It wasn't exactly the kind of place Leroy would frequent, but given Ayme's newfound interest it fit rather nicely.

Yukie was rather amazed by the creatures finding every one fascinating. As he walked around the zoo he took his time enjoying the sights and sounds finding the trip to be a rare treat. When they had got to the big cats yukie was slightly more impressed finding the powerful creatures quite beautiful. “You remind me of the one with the big mane the lion” yukie added after a moment of watching the cats roam around their enclosure. He was surprised when they got to see the small tiger cubs and after watching them play he smiled.

“They do look like us” yukie admitted slightly wanting to pet the creatures, but after reading the information on them decided to stay a good distance away. “Do most zoos have these kind of animals?” Yukie asked curiously having quite the fun trip with Harold.

`````````

With the explanation of why the shops where so close to home it made Ayme realize just how spoiled Harold must have been growing up. “Seems like getting whatever he wanted wouldn’t have been hard for Harold growing up” ayme admitted looking over the shops. “I enjoy art as a way to pass time but I still prefer studying medicine” Ayme added cutting off any silly idea of running off to discover his inner art side. “Beside...my art, is more like a therapy art to help me cope with stuff. I don’t think I would ever want to show my drawings to the world to judge and mock.”

As they entered the book store ayme admired how beautiful it was on the inside. “I want to look for some science and herbal medicine books” ayme whispered to Leroy not wanting to be to loud in such a grand place. He gently took the mans hand and holding it close slightly refused to leave his side finding the fancy bookstore slightly intimidating.

Harold smiled as he held Yukie gently in his arms and looked down at his joy filled face. He then explained: "Most zoos have rather similar line-up of animals, especially the popular ones like elephants, lions, tigers, and soon. But rarer specimens like the white tigers there are only found in a selected few. Then there are zoos specialized in particular kinds of creatures like birds, lizards, and they'd have even rarer, more exotic animals. Perhaps we can go to some of those next time?"

After they've visited the big cats area, Harold thought it was about time for them to sit down and take some rest. They found their way to the food court and there were all kinds of stands selling food, drinks and snacks, many were animal themed such as popsicle in the shape of a penguin, or cake resembling a cartoon lion’s head. Harold turned to look at Yukie and asked: “I’ll get a sandwich and some coffee. What would you like to eat?”

Meanwhile back in the bookstore, Leroy smiled after hearing Ayme’s reluctance to show his work, and that they were for therapeutics purposes only. He the said: “Well that’s totally fine too. But you never know if your works would get popular or not. I mean, a lot of people spend their whole life trying to be an artists but then die poor and miserable, while others just create art cause they want to and end up becoming famous. Not to mention that once you put your work in an actual exhibition, they’d just look 10 times more “arty” than if you just put them at home.” Leroy paused and chuckled, he scratched his head a bit embarrassed and said: “Well, at least that’s what people told me. It’s not like I’ve actually created art or worked in the industry myself. You get to hear a lot of stuff when you’re working for rich people.”

He felt the tug on his hand and noticed the uneasy expression on Ayme’s face, which wasn’t surprising given how new and alien everything must be for the albino. He gently pulled the boy closer to him as they walked inside the bookstore, and almost immediately the clerk behind the counter turned to them with a bright, welcoming smile:

“Welcome to the Peterson bookstore. How may I be your assistance?” The clerk noticed how tightly pressed together the two seemed and then gave Leroy a meaningful look: “A gift for your cute boyfriend here?”

“Ah, he’s....” Leroy tried to explain, but the words just didn’t come out. For one thing it would take forever to actually explain the nature of their relationship, and also because he’d noticed the clear attachment the boy had built towards him, and he wasn’t sure what would the denial do. In the end he decided to go for the easy route and just asked: “He’s looking for some books on science and herbal medicine.”

“You’ll find them on aisle three and four.” The clerk smiled.

“It’s still amazing. And to think there’s even bigger more crazy zoos is mind blowing” yukie replied enjoying the view from the safety of Harold’s arms. He was glad when Harold dragged him off for a lunch break the younger twin feeling quite hungry. He looked around surprised by all the weird shaped food. “I’m not picky whatever you get I don’t fine with” yukie added finding a place to sit down and rest.

He wasn’t use to the sudden burst of outdoor exercise and clearly needed a minute to catch his breath. He smiled lightly at Harold calming his lungs before laughing softly to himself having never felt so alive.

————————

“I’d like to keep it private” ayme replied sternly as he refused to be forced to share his feelings or artwork. With a small frown at how cheerful the lady was he held Leroy’s hand just a little tighter refusing to let him go. With the sudden mention of Ayme being Leroy’s boyfriend he blushed a neon shade of red and hid behind the man not liking the sudden attention from the stranger. He listened wondering what Leroy would say, but wasn’t surprised much when he just requested the books. With a small frown he let go of Leroy’s hand clearly pissed off and headed to go find the books wanting to put some space between Leroy and himself.

Seeing that Yukie was clearly exhausted, Harold let Yukie sit down and rest while he went to get the food himself. He also didn't go to any stands that were too far away for him to keep the boy in his sight. But to be honest he was being a little too protective and paranoid, as the zoo was quite empty that day and the only other people around them were tourists coming here with their little kids. Although the boy did seem to have attracted some of their attention, with a little girl went up to Yukie to peak at his face, then ran off shyly with a clear blush.

Harold came back shortly after with some sandwich, orange juices, and some other small snacks. He smiled as he looked at the girl who ran off to her parents then turned back to Yukie and said jokingly: "You're quite a womanizer aren't you?" He put all the food down then sat down across the boy and said: "If she only knew how much of a slut you are in bed."

Partly as expected Ayme wasn't pleased to his reaction towards the clerk's comment and ran off. Leroy gave the clerk an apologetic smile and quickly ran after Ayme. "Hey Ayme, wait!" Leroy said as he reached for the boy and turned him around. Leroy scratched his head and said: "Look kid... I kind of know why you're upset... I mean... I'm not that ignorant when it comes to matters like this, not to mention the fact that we, well we didn't but you know. I thought we did. It's a lot for me to process, and I'm sure it's the same for you too. So maybe we just... you know, take our time and work through everything together?"

"If her parents knew half of the stuff we did we would be publicly shamed." Yukie added having gotten use to all the staring and finger pointing. With a small sigh Yukie took the Orange juice and opening it happy to finally have a drink as he sipped the beverage. "Thank you for lunch" Yukie added after a few sips the twin already helping himself to a sandwich. He watched Harold his own mind wondering why he would have wanted to go to a zoo of all places.

Despite how fun places like these where to Yukie he couldn't help notice that the majority of people who came here where children. "Most people are age don't seem to come here" Yukie added looking at Harold with a slightly annoyed look."did you take me here because you wanted to see this place or because you realized I had missed out on a childhood memory?" Yukie asked calmly not wanting Harold to treat him like he was a child.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"I am not a child!" Ayme suddenly snapped his breathing a little uneven as he glared at Leroy. Ayme was rather upset with Leroy for his response and having gone up the flight of stairs to get his books had made him even more aggravated. "You can take as much time as you need to figure shit out. Just never ever refer to me being a child!" Ayme snapped Leroy clearly having touched a nerve.

With another heavy breath Ayme's hand gently went up to his shaking chest as if he was having pains. "Jusy eave me alone" his shaky voice whispered as he went back to looking for his books his body unknowing to Leroy already setting itself up for a horrid attack on his breathing system. With A few small coughs Ayme continued searching for his books, and at the finding of the first one he suddenly went into a coughing fit his lungs burning from the lack of oxygen.

Harold smiled after hearing Yukie complaining about being treated as a child. He explained: "No, I took you here only because you seemed to like animals, nothing less, nothing more. As for why there seems to be more kids than adults here, well, a zoo is indeed a more 'family friendly' place, but a lot of couples come here on dates too. Not to mention many animal fanatics often come here regularly to check out their favorite animal. And did you forget that today is a weekday, so most adults are working right now? Are you enjoying life so much that you've forgotten about the days? My god you're spoiled! I guess that's on me?'

Harold chuckled, he held Yukie's chin up and leaned forward, getting closer to the boy's face and said: "Besides... it's not like I had a colorful childhood myself, aren't you willing to help me fulfill a few childhood dreams?"

Leroy was a bit caught off guard by the sudden reaction coming from Ayme. Sure their relationship was complicated to say the least, but he didn't expect Ayme to get so upset about what seemed like insignificant mishaps. At first Leroy intended to do as he was told, just to leave Ayme alone for a bit so he could clear his head. But the sudden coughing from Ayme prompted Leroy to act immediately. "Ayme! You're alright?" Leroy said as he went up to the boy and held his body firmly. With only a split second of though Leroy picked the boy up bridal style and rushed out of the book store. He shouted: "Case B!" and moments later a black van seemed to appear out of nowhere. The door slid open and Leroy took Ayme inside. Without even another word, the car rolled down the road towards the clinic where they've set up for Yu. While holding Ayme tighly in his arms he looked at the boy and said worriedly: "Just hang in there Ayme. We're fix this right up."

"I'm more then happy to help you live out your childhood" Yukie admitted with a blush having not expected Harold to react the way he did. With a sudden look away he continued to eat his food not liking being stared at by the passing people. The younger twin continued to eat his sandwich enjoying the taste of the simple egg salad sandwich. "I'm sorry for overreacting..." Yukie admitted after a moment having found himself feeling quite silly. Even though he felt silly he couldn't help but hope Harold would take him on more of these kind of dates.

-----------

Ayme was quite light headed as he felt himself suddenly picked up. With another harsh round of coughs he felt the burning sensation get even stronger. As hard as Ayme tried to stay conscious his body was unable to his lungs finally giving out making the older twin suddenly black out. His body while unconscious continued to struggle to breathe and keep his blood moving and functioning. When they finally arrived at the hospital Yu was sitting in his office chair watching the worried men with amusement.

"Ah, I see you brought back my oldest son" Yu exclaimed clearly quite happy that Ayme was being brought back to him so soon. "Seems you've also caused his body so much stress and strain that his lungs have given out before it even got cold enough for them to stay indoors" the doctor said his voice clearly happy about his creations condition.

Harold smiled as he pressed a light kiss on Yukie's lips and said: "Oh, I've gotten used to your overreacting. Sure it gets annoying from time to time, but then again... I get to punish you latter for it. Doesn't that sound like a good idea?" Harold leaned back to appreciate the reaction from the boy, and enjoyed his meal as he sip from the straw from his drink. After they've finished their meal they continued their zoo visit. Harold was so focused on the joy Yukie was having that he did not notice the vibration of his phone in his pocket.

Leroy was swift to punch the doctor in the stomach, then grabbed the whining doctor up straight and glared in his eyes saying:"He is not your son, he is the brother of your employer. The only reason you still have most of your teeth is because I didn't carry out the boss' order to knock them all off. So treat him right now, or else."

Leroy took a step back and let the doctor do his work. He took out his phone and dialed Harold's number wanting to report the situation to him, but Harold didn't pick it up. With little choice he put the phone away and leaned against the wall, crossing his hands impatiently as he kept his eyes fixed on Ayme's painful expression.

Yukie smiled enjoying the rest of their date and the viewing of more zoo animals. He held Harolds hand the whole trip dragging him all over the park to see every single creature, show, and display they offered to the zoo goers.

(Switching more over to Ayme so sorry for shorter replies for Yukie)

"Heh you act like this is something that can just be fixed with a pill" Yu replied the man eventually straightening up from the punch as he smirked. "My my, you've been avoiding my advice from when we last talked. I have to say I'm disappointed you haven't been calling as much I felt quite lonely" Yu whispered gently touching Ayme's face the twin in to much pain to really stop the doctor. "Sadly not following rules causes this mess so, you'll have to be punished for abusing your body to the point of failing" Yu added leaving Ayme suffocating on the hospital bed while he went to get supplies.

Within a few short minutes he was back dressed in full medical gear and with a surgery kit the man seeming to be to happy about having his test subject back. Yu hummed as he sat down and removed Ayme's shirt before quickly strapping Ayme to the bed. Once his toy was firmly secure he began to disinfect the boys neck, only to quickly cut through the softest part. He inserted a small tube into Ayme's neck gently guiding it down into his lungs, with a few more bandages wrapping around the device Ayme was suddenly able to breathe more normal. Yu looked down at Ayme before gently petting his cheek.

"There there a little pain but you did good" Yu praised Ayme the twin shaking in fear as tears rolled down his checks. "Sadly I couldn't give you any numbing medicine, but you look like you've been doing very good with this kind of pain" Yu added gently touching the dark strangulation marks in Ayme's neck and the bruises that where horribly dark against Ayme's body.

(No problem cause frankly I struggle to think of anything to add for Harold neither. Let's let them enjoy their zoo date a bit longer.)

Leroy watched closely as the doctor worked on Ayme. He couldn't help but cringe when he removed the boy's shirt and strapped him to the bed, then proceeded to cut the boy's throat open while humming. While Leroy understood sadism, as his own boss was a pretty big one in his own right, he struggle to understand just how could anyone find joy in such gruesome things. When Yu inserted a tube in the boy's opened neck and bandaged it, the new air pipe seemed to have worked and allowed Ayme to breath more normally. Leroy was relieved when the face of Ayme slowly return to a more normal color.

Once the boy seemed fine for the moment Leroy quickly went up and grabbed the doctor, not wanting the despicable man to touch the boy needlessly. He locked the doctor's arm in a rather uncomfortable angle, and with anymore force he would dislocate the doctor's shoulder. Leroy said: "Watch your mouth, you piece of shit. He is not your lab animal anymore. If anything, you are at HIS mercy. If he wants you dead, I can put a bullet in your head this very moment. So you better start treat him with some respect. Now how about you start explaining the so called 'rules' you set up for him? And if I heard correctly, did you say something about 'unable to give him anesthetics?' I hope for you sake that you have a good reason for it."

"If you break me or kill me I won't be able to keep fixing then up" Yu replied knowing all to well he was needed to keep the twins healthy. "Ayme and Yukie have both been told what they can and cannot do. They both know that going outside is forbidden." Yu added with a smirk watching Ayme's breathing. Yu was not a stupid man and knew when to back off to make others calmer around him.

"My seems you've grown feelings for this one, though no matter your feelings he's going to be in pure hell. Ayme knows what's happening to his body it happened before when he was much younger and thought it was wise to disobey me." Yu smirked as he continued to watch his pet who was clearly still in a lot of pain. "For the next six months Ayme had these breathing attacks. He couldn't be given any pain medication because their body burns off medical drugs so easily there's really no point."

With a cough Ayme tried to keep calm, despite it being now easier to breathe his body was still screaming in pain. "This is why we kept them locked safely away. They are basically ticking time bombs, I'm honestly surprised his body isn't trying to destroy his organs with the marks he has on his body he should be vomiting blood and his body should be in the beginning stages of shutting down and being in a coma." Yu exclaimed slightly excited to see his subjects in a different environment. "I'm assuming he got mixed up with his other twin...And If I'm right and usually I am he should be unresponsive by midnight."

Leroy listened to the doctor's explanation and couldn't help but be more furious. He could tell how much Yu was bloating and enjoying the situation Ayme was in. To him, all the pain and suffering the twins had to go through were but data for his research, and had absolutely no remorse to the fact that he had caused all the pain in the first place. All Leroy could do, was to return the favor, however small. He looked straight into the doctor's eyes furiously and said: "So there's nothing you can do for him right now? Well then, you can take a break now!"

With that said Leroy easily dislocated the doctor's shoulder, then just as abruptly shoved it back to its proper place, obviously causing great pain durign the whole process. He then proceeded to kick the doctor;s belly with his knee, then as the man curled up in pain he gave him a upper-cut on the jaw, causing the man to literally fly backward and fell on the ground unconscious. With his frustration vented, Leroy went back to Ayme's side. He wanted to remove the restrains the doctor had strapped on the older twin, but if what the doctor said had any truth in it, the boy must be in great pain and in his agony he may end up hurting himself, so Leroy had no choice but to leave them on.

"Ayme, hang in there. I'm here." Leroy said as he held Ayme's hand tightly: "I'm sorry I made you upset back in the bookstore. I'll do whatever you want, be whoever you like. So please... hang in there..."

Leroy was so focused on Ayme's state that he didn't notice the footsteps approaching from outside. Then the door opened and Harold came in. "How's the brat Leroy?" Harold said as he walked in with Yukie behind him, and then he froze.

"Boss?! Why are you...?" Leroy turned around hurriedly and stared at Harold who was clearly in shock. The realization that Harold had seen Ayme's exposed upper body struck him and began to panic.

"I know these marks... I made them...." Harold muttered as he approached the operating table, pushing Leroy who tried to stop him to the side and then looked down at Ayme's body with disbelief: "And the bruises around the neck...."

Suddenly Harold turned around and rushed towards Yukie, disregarded his attempt to stop him and tore his cothes open to reveal his neck, but the bruises which should be there were nowhere to be found, but instead he could see the remain of a light kiss mark.

"How... how could it... Did you two switch around? When? Why?" Harold muttered.

"Boss, I can explain.." Leroy approached trying to calm Harold down.

"SHUT UP Leroy! I'm thinking!" Harold began to think, reexamining every single detail since last night, and the more he though about it, the more everything seemed to crumble and fall apart. He looked at the boy on the bed with all the marks which he must definitely made but should not have them, then at the boy standing there without those marks but was certainly touched by someone else, and the puzzled expression on his face slowly turned into a cold, emotionless one. Harold walked up to Yukie and looked down at the boy and commanded coldly: "Explain."

- - - Updated - - -

Leroy listened to the doctor's explanation and couldn't help but be more furious. He could tell how much Yu was bloating and enjoying the situation Ayme was in. To him, all the pain and suffering the twins had to go through were but data for his research, and had absolutely no remorse to the fact that he had caused all the pain in the first place. All Leroy could do, was to return the favor, however small. He looked straight into the doctor's eyes furiously and said: "So there's nothing you can do for him right now? Well then, you can take a break now!"

With that said Leroy easily dislocated the doctor's shoulder, then just as abruptly shoved it back to its proper place, obviously causing great pain durign the whole process. He then proceeded to kick the doctor;s belly with his knee, then as the man curled up in pain he gave him a upper-cut on the jaw, causing the man to literally fly backward and fell on the ground unconscious. With his frustration vented, Leroy went back to Ayme's side. He wanted to remove the restrains the doctor had strapped on the older twin, but if what the doctor said had any truth in it, the boy must be in great pain and in his agony he may end up hurting himself, so Leroy had no choice but to leave them on.

"Ayme, hang in there. I'm here." Leroy said as he held Ayme's hand tightly: "I'm sorry I made you upset back in the bookstore. I'll do whatever you want, be whoever you like. So please... hang in there..."

Leroy was so focused on Ayme's state that he didn't notice the footsteps approaching from outside. Then the door opened and Harold came in. "How's the brat Leroy?" Harold said as he walked in with Yukie behind him, and then he froze.

"Boss?! Why are you...?" Leroy turned around hurriedly and stared at Harold who was clearly in shock. The realization that Harold had seen Ayme's exposed upper body struck him and began to panic.

"I know these marks... I made them...." Harold muttered as he approached the operating table, pushing Leroy who tried to stop him to the side and then looked down at Ayme's body with disbelief: "And the bruises around the neck...."

Suddenly Harold turned around and rushed towards Yukie, disregarded his attempt to stop him and tore his cothes open to reveal his neck, but the bruises which should be there were nowhere to be found, but instead he could see the remain of a light kiss mark.

"How... how could it... Did you two switch around? When? Why?" Harold muttered.

"Boss, I can explain.." Leroy approached trying to calm Harold down.

"SHUT UP Leroy! I'm thinking!" Harold began to think, reexamining every single detail since last night, and the more he though about it, the more everything seemed to crumble and fall apart. He looked at the boy on the bed with all the marks which he must definitely made but should not have them, then at the boy standing there without those marks but was certainly touched by someone else, and the puzzled expression on his face slowly turned into a cold, emotionless one. Harold walked up to Yukie and looked down at the boy and commanded coldly: "Explain."

It was quite literally just one word, but everyone could tell the chilling cold in his voice, and the underlining threat hidden within.

Yukie followed Harold the younger twin feeling sick to his stomach with worry for Ayme. He followed Harold into the hospital eager to see Ayme but the second he did his blood ran cold at seeing his twin laying On the table half naked. He stood emotionless watching his twin continue to struggle to breathe knowing all to well just how sick he was. Yukie suddenly came back into focus his mind realizing Harold had ripped off his own shirt relaxing the one tiny hickey. Yukie's mind was in a state of shock almost to.the point where he was blocking everyone out.

With Harolds cold voice suddenly demanding an answer Yukie looked at his older brother trying to gather his thoughts. "...I'm Sorry..." Yukie whispered not wanting to even try insulting Harold by lying to him anymore. "I wanted to tell you, but I was convinced not to because...I didn't want you to get angry at Leroy for our mistake" Yukie began explaining his voice quite shaky. "When you came home you grabbed Ayme instead if me...We where under a new drug trial."

Yukie paused not wanting to really see Harold so angry and hurt. "We had a few glasses of wine Ayme and I so we where already tipsy. The medicine...well we didn't think we would be that impaired if we had a few glasses of alcohol four hours after taking the pills. When you took Ayme I didn't think anything of it...We got mixed up it happens when we take any medication (one of Yus rules and reasons for not giving any medication) I ended up spending the night with Leroy acting like Ayme. And well Ayme spent the night with you" Yukie finished the male clearly stressed out by the whole ordeal.

"And there's the reason I never give them any medication..." Yu snickered having came back to after five minutes of being out the male just watching the three.

"Shut up! Nobody is talking to you!" Leroy Yelled at Yu as he gave the doctor a swift kick in the groin. He then turned back to Harold and tried to explain: "They were not just drunk, boss. They were....confused and mixed up, like they even couldn't tell who was who themselves!"

Harold fell silent. Given the circumstances he seemed calm, and just stared almost blankly at the ceiling. In his mind he was piecing everything together, and reluctantly, at the end, he took in the fact that he had made what was essentially the confession of his life to the wrong person. Who's fault was it? Who was to blame? His father who'd had the affair which created the twins? Their mother who was utterly insane and left the two children undefended and at the mercy of their abusive grandfather, then the mad doctor? Or the twins themselves who were so messed up that they couldn't even tell each other apart?

But at the end, there was really just one man responsible for this mess, himself. Sure he said he didn't believe in love, but that was just his stubbornness talking. He loved Yukie, or so he thought. What's love worth if you can't even tell the one you love apart? At the end, it was all a lie: Love, partnership, or however you want to call it, was but an illusion created by his mind wanting to believe that he was capable of something more than just lust.

Harold lowered his head and looked around, the older twin strapped on the bed, his once trusted security chief, and.... his half brother. Even though he didn't quite like the albino when they first met, it could be said that he found the boy beautiful from the beginning, or he wouldn't have made the boy into a sex slave of his. But now, he just found him repulsive, his paleness almost glaring, and the worried look in his eyes irritating.

"Keep them alive." Harold said coldly as he walked out of the door and left, he got into the car and simply drove away, leaving Yukie there in the clinic with Leroy and Ayme. Leroy tried to contact him but Harold refused to pick up the phone, and he did not return home either. Harold seemingly just disappeared.

“...lying to him just made everything better didn’t it” Yukie grumbled to Leroy before moving away from the man his heart broken. He had decided a long time ago he wouldn’t cry in front of others, so with a sudden turn of his heel he engaged and helped Yu up. Yukie feeling quite alone and terrified by what had just happened turned to the only person other the Ayme that he had ever had, and that was Yu. With a small smile and a offer of help up Yukie helped the doctor ho was still in pain from the kick to the groin to his feet. “I’ll make Ayme and us some tea and set up a spare room for us to sleep in” yukie whispered his voice sounding quite dead inside as he left leaving Yu to sit on his medical chair.

“...I’m taking it that his words meant I had complete control” Yu grumbled watching Yukie prepare tea for them and set to work setting up the spare room across from where Yu was sleeping. With a sigh Yu rubbed his head already seeming exhausted from the two twins: “...you can take the couch. I don’t want any more violence be a man and talk about your disagreements”. Yu move off of his chair after a moment before digging around in the cupboard.

“...No!” Ayme screeched struggling more against the straps his body hot with fever and still in pain as he panicked. With wide eyes Ayme watched Yu measure out a dark black liquid in a syringe. “Don’t you fucking dare touch me!” Ayme screamed his body thrashing against the restraints.

“The more you scream the more you make me want to stuff a sock in your mouth!” Yu snapped back at Ayme ignoring the boys pleading. “Your body is trying to shread your organs so they can regrow an flush the toxins out...but if you keep wasting your energy on screaming at me you’ll suffocate again and this time I can’t create another beathing hole!” Yu hissed removing the bandages to take out the tube the skin already trying to grow over it. With a rough grab of aymes wrist he held him down and injected the dark poison into his blood stream.

“Do you want milk and sugar?” Yukie asked th younger twin letting the doctor work on Ayme. He clearly was blocking everything out like before.

“Two sugars and some milk” Yu added once Ayme had grown dead quite the boy resting peacefully almost as if he was dead. Yu hooked up a small oxygen tank to Ayme’s face the oxygen being forced in making his chest rise and fall.

Leroy wanted to object to what Yukie said, even now he believed his decision to lie about the whole thing was the good call, and if everything worked well they could've put everything in the past and get on with their lives. Who could've predicted that Ayme was going to collapse suddenly? Would telling the truth to Harold the moment they found out get a better outcome? Perhaps. But they'd never know.

While Leroy understood that Harold probably didn't want to see or hear from him at the moment, as his chief of security he had to make sure Harold was safe and not doing anything stupid out of spite. He walked out of the operating room and into the hallway, then took out his phone trying to contact Harold. As he didn't pick up. Then he contacted his men who should be looking over their boss. But Harold had anticipated his move and ordered the other guards not to reveal his exact whereabouts to Leroy. He then flipped through his phone book and found Leon's number. Moment latter the secretary picked up the phone.

"Yes?"

"Hey Leon. It's me Leroy. Did the boss contact you?"

"Not today. Why? Did something happen?"

Leroy let out a heavy sigh. He then began to explain the whole mess to him. Having both been trained from a young age to serve Harold, Leon and Leroy knew each other very well. Though their relationship could hardly be categorized as friendship, they had profound trust over each other's loyalty to their common employer. It could be said that if Leroy was Harold's left hand, then Leon was his right one. Though at this moment Leroy wouldn't be surprised if Harold decide to cut one hand off.

After Leroy finished explaining there was a long silence. Until finally Leon broke the silence and asked: "What do you want me to do?"

"Just make sure he's safe and sound." Leroy said: "A man with a broken heart can do many stupid things."

"I'll see what I can do." Leon replied, and swiftly ended to call.

With another sigh Leroy went back to the room, and just happened to catch Yukie getting tea for the doctor. Leroy was horrified by how submissive Yukie was to the doctor despite everything he'd done to them. He would want nothing more than liberate the twins from the grasps of the despicable madman, but that would largely depend on if he'd still be able to keep his job or not.

“...your room is horribly messy...” Yukie grumbled having traveled into the mans room while cleaning out his and aymes room. With a small frown he set down the tea and sat quite close to Yu.

“I’ve been busy trying to set up a health station for you two. Though I’m quite proud of you, you’ve done very well to take care of yourself and obey my rules” Yu added gently kissing yukie’s cheek before getting up and picking up Ayme who was somewhat half awake. “Go start dinner and I’ll eat with you when it’s done” Yu ordered yukie who nodded and left to go start dinner leaving the doctor to tend to his brother. “You should feel quite sick about now but the toxins I sent into your body will be flushing out any medicine you’ve taken or any dead organs your body is flushing out. If you vomit please use the bucket”

With leaving Ayme at that the man went to go watch yukie somewhat studying how much his creatures had changed. “So, you must have grown close to Harold...possibly became lovers?” Yu asked gently only getting a shrug from yukie who was not really interested. “Did he often leave marks on you like he did Ayme?” Yu asked only to get slight nod from yukie. “...I’m going to take out the hormone implants I put into you, you might experience some much needed growth. Since they have been in you two since you where twelve I belive you two have been unable to let your body fully grow”

“...it’s been a while since we cut our hair...it still hasn’t grown back” yukie mumbled the twin finishing the grilled cheese sandwiches. With a small turn around he set the food down and curled up into his ‘fathers’ lap simply desiring to beheld by the only man he knew he could trust. “...we don’t age...but I’d like for us to age one last time...I want our bodies to care for themselves.” Yukie whispered into Yu’s arms.

Leroy stayed by Ayme's side as Yukie went into another room with Yu. As much as he hated the idea of leaving the boy alone with that human trash, he couldn't stop Yukie from practically fling himself towards the doctor. It was not easy to break almost a lifetime of Stockholm syndrome, and with Harold absent, there was little Leroy could do. There was also the fact that he was simply too worried about Ayme to divide any more attention to the other twin. Surely he was sympathetic towards the older twin when they met, but that was it. Having been trained as a bodyguard since youth he had learned to divide his personal feelings and professional work. So as part of his job to keep his boss happy, he had to make sure Yukie was happy, and thus Ayme had to be cared for. It was pure professional necessity that he showed Ayme any compassion.

But things changed. He'd grown to become more and more protective of Ayme. It was hard to say if it was just an extension of his sympathy and pity, or something more profound, but he just wanted to see the boy happy. Then Ayme's naughty teasing reminded him that the albino was much more than a fragile helpless boy, but someone with his own will and desires. When Ayme offered to have sex with him to deal with their mutual "problem" he was pleasantly surprised, but didn't put too much thought into it. But when it was revealed that it was not Ayme, but Yukie who he had slept with he was obviously horrified because he had slept with his boss' lover. But also he realized that he was disappointed that it was not Ayme, which by all reason he shouldn't be. This caused quite a lot of confusion, which was part of the reason why back in the bookstore he decided to keep his distance and refrain from confirming the clerk's comment on their relationship., which in terms caused all this chaos and misery for everyone. Leroy looked at Ayme who was still in great pain and tightened his grip on the albino's hand, and for the first time in his life, prayed to a higher power to give him a chance to make things right.

Time passed, and as Yu predicted, Ayme became completely unresponsive by the evening. Leroy stayed up pretty much the whole night watching over him. Fortunately Ayme got well rather quickly, the next morning Ayme's condition got better, and by the end of the day Leroy took the twins back home. Given the time of the day he expected Harold not to be there, but Harold just didn't come back that night. Then the next morning Leroy got a call from Leon.

"Hey Leon, did you manage to get a hold on the boss?"

"As a matter of fact I did."

"Really?! Where is he now? Is he okay?"

"....."

"Leon?"

"Sorry Leroy, but I've been ordered not to share any information about Mr. Ayers with you."

"What do you mean, Leon?! I am his Chief of Securtiy you know?! I have to..."

"No you don't."

"What do you mean I don't?"

"Exactly as I said, you don't have to know about his condition Leroy. Mr. Ayers has relieved you of your post."

"Wha..... what? He... can't... well... I guess he can.... Does that mean I'm fired?"

"No, Leroy. Your new job is the Security Chief for the twins. So be there by their side."

"I see.... well take care of the boss for me would you?"

"Of course."

Leon ended the call and hanged up the phone. A frown came to his face as his entire body was covered in bruises and aching like hell. He looked back at the man who did it to him sleeping on the bed, and just stood there silently for a long time, until finally Leon opened the curtains and let sunshine illuminate the room. The man groaned as sunlight reached his eyes and he asked:

"....What time is it?"

"It's eight o'clock, Mr. Ayers. Should I prepare your suits?"

"No....shut the curtains.... come here Leon...."

"..........Yes, Mr. Ayers."

Leon did as he was told and the room revert to its earlier dark state. He walked back to the bed and immediately felt a powerful grip grabbing him down. Before he could even let out a whine his lips was covered by the other.

Almost a month had passed since the accidental reveal at Yu's clinic and it was painfully uneventful back at the house. Leroy fufiled his duty as security chief for the twins and kept them out of trouble, but he felt too awkward to ever approach Ayme for anything intimate, and had also backed off from any of the older twin's advances. Leroy simply couldn't just get on with his life knowing that Harold was probably out there at some bar drowning his kidney with alcohol. The twins likely had to help each other with their "problems", and given their difference in bed, they were likely not very satisfied. It would seem like everyone was in a melancholic state, and was helpless to change it.

"Yu wants to know how we are doing" Yukie mumbled to Ayme his twin having never left his side during the darker months when Harold had left. Ayme, who even now refused to let go of his twins hand had seen the darker part of Yukie's separation from Harold.

"I already sent him our vital reports this morning and was glad to notify him that you have been acting more stable then the first two nights home" Ayme added gently kissing his twins hand before resting his head on his shoulder. "He promised to not tell Leroy. But he's hoping that your body is stabilizing with the new medication" Ayme whispered to his twin knowing just how serious it felt to want nothing more then to die.

"I want to go outside. I want to leave this place and just be with you" Yukie mumbled feeling Ayme's arms wrap around his body his twin seeming to feel just as much pain as Yukie's heart was feeling.

"We can go tonight...I'll send Leroy out to pick up dinner and we can leave tonight if it will make you happy" Ayme added his hand gently touching his twins naked body the older so much more desperate to see Yukie happy and back to how he had first been. "LEROY!" Ayme yelled for the guard wanting to send the man out for takeout and to get some movies like he had often done in hopes to make Yukie happy once again.

Hearing the sound of Ayme yelling his name, Leroy quickly went to his room. He said as he peaked over the door frame: "Yes, Ayme what do you.... Oh damn it... you two put some clothes on...!" Leroy quickly turned his gaze away. He listened to the twins' requests of take out and movie, which was something he'd done many times for the past months. "Alright you two, I'll be right back." Leroy said as he left the room. He collected his things and put on his jacket, then got out of the door heading for his car. Just as he stepped off the sidewalk however he saw a familiar figure approaching him.

"It's been a while, Leroy." The man said with a blank expression.

"Leon!? What are you doing here?" Leroy exclaimed. He thought for a moment then asked: "Is it something to do with the Boss? Is he okay?"

"He is.... not well. But I am here to fix that."

"Fix? What are you talking about?"

Before Leroy could react to what the man said, a sharp sound echoed in the air, then a burning pain spread from his stomach. Leroy looked down with disbelief at Leon's hand which was holding a gun with silencer attached to it, and also at the expanding blood stain it caused. Slowly Leroy collapsed on the floor as he held onto the bleeding gun wound. He looked up at the man who arguable he trusted more than anyone in the world.

Leon stepped over Leroy and entered the room, followed by a swarm of men in black suits who seemed to have showed up out of nowhere. They found them twins in their room and caught them both, tied them up, then took the two away. As they left Leroy caught Leon's leg with his bloody and and asked: "What... are you doing..? Where are you taking them?"

"I'm doing a surgery, Leroy. A surgery to cut away the disease." Leon said coldly before kicking Leroy's hands away. They threw the twins into a big black van and drove off. The last thing Leroy saw before falling unconscious was Leon looking back with a out of character smile.