You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

Leroy showed a bitter smile when he heard Ayme's harsh comments on Harold. He knew it would take some time to work out the differences between them, and perhaps even more time to finally get Harold and Yukie back together. But Leroy knew for a fact that those two needed each other in their lives, just like now he realized he need this trouble maker in his life. He looked up at the young man who had a teasing, almost childish smile on his face and took a moment to appreciate just how strange, and wondrous, life could be.

Leroy let out a short moan when Ayme pulled out from his body, the sensation sent one last pleasurable shiver up his spine. He responded to Ayme's kisses and mingled with him slightly. When the light kiss ended Leroy smiled and said jokingly: "Well I don't see a condom on your dick, so you are taking responsibility." Leroy chuckled lightly then continued, his tone now changed to one more genuine: "All joking aside, I'm really glad that we finally got do do this. This... feels right. Not just the sex even though it was pretty good, but us. You and me, together, you know..."

Leroy held his arms around Ayme gently and said as he brought him closer: "I'm good at a lot of things: protecting people, taking care of people, getting rid of people, and so on. But I have never loved people, at least not like this, the way I love you right now. I love you Ayme, and can I be a little narcissistic for once in my life to assume that you came here tonight not just because you needed someone to vent your desire into, but because you actually have some feelings for me? If you don't mind, I'd really like to hear it from you."

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

"You don't need to be so desperate to hear my declaration of love" Ayme mumbled trying to be teasing but simply to exhausted from all of his hard work. With a small smile towards Leroy he snuggled down even more clearly planning on staying the rest of the night. "Goodnight Leroy...I love you" Ayme whispered deciding to gift the words of love to someone he found deserved it. With a small yawn Ayme buried down more into the blankets enjoying that they smelled so much like Leroy. Ayme who was finally feeling like he belonged fully relaxed for the first time in his life and slept.

Unknowing to him or Leroy his body had hit a chemical point in his brain that had been currently denied by the hormonal implant. With the implant denied and his body fully able to function as it should his body decided to change and adapt to the newer environment and just like his twin who was experiencing the same thrilling experience both had no idea why or what was happening.

(Ayme and Yukie's new look)

ae57950330606875df12793a1a6b54ef3b8319e3e6d731a5934a5d1813280b01b65e36785a5fc46e1039b649c8a2800abc936d4f279820feca0cd54d3b07279b526027b888df247d55cfc3f6a7cfb5f420aab6cf4f9a1188659a6f53506271218682b7ac6b58f78b3357d14aeb788f961c67919890c0aeafbb93ad7da1a1b384de25608d488af36f8affd939897a497a

Leroy smiled after hearing Ayme responding to his confession of love, his heart filled with happiness like never before. He shifted his body slightly under the sheets so he could snuggle closer to his lover and reached for the bed-side lights, turning it off. The room returned to darkness with only the faint moonlight shining from the gaps of the curtains. He looked down at the young man sleeping peacefully in his arms and laid a gentle kiss on his forehead before closing his own eyes. The fatigue of their earlier passion quickly caught up with him and he quickly fell asleep.

Hours latter Leroy woke up from his slumber. For a moment he was surprised by the fact that there was someone sleeping beside him, then he remembered what happened last night. A happy smile came to his face as he enjoyed the sensation of waking up beside someone you loved, and just looked at the young man in his arms. But as his brain slowly woke up from his sleep he began to feel that something was wrong. The bulge under the sheets seemed too large for the older twin, who should be a lot smaller and slimmer. Not to mention that huge mass of silver hair flowing from the person's head, even though it was the right color, was certainly not the right length. A horrifying thought suddenly came to Leroy's mind, did he screw up? Did he got drunk or drugged and just slept with some random silver haired person thinking it was Ayme?

Cautiously Leroy reached for the sheets and slowly lifted the fabric up. He put the cloth down once he got a glimpse of the man and was confused. Then he took another peak, became more confused, until finally he just grabbed the bed sheet and threw it off the bed. Laying beside him was a man, a man of rather tall and slim build, fairly muscular in a way similar to a dancer or skater. The head of long hair flowed like a silver river and was glistening under the sunlight. Then Leroy's gaze fell to the man's face, though much more mature and seemed to carry more strength and confidence, those features were unmistakable.

"Ayme....? Is that you?" Leroy muttered as he cautiously pushed the man trying to wake him up: "Wake up Ayme! Wake up! What's... what's going on? Are you okay? Everything feels alright?"

"Shhhhhhhhhhh....your to noisy" Ayme mumbled the male quite annoyed with being woken up so noisily. With a small huff he sat up and rubbed his eyes not even noticing the change in his body. With a tiered yawn he looked at Leroy confused for a second..."Harold forgot to take you out of the dryer" Ayme mumbled before deciding he was still dreaming and laid back down snuggling thewith pillows even more.

"Fucking nothing fits!" Yukie yelled coming into the room as he looked at the two the younger twin matching his olders in looks and height. "...what The Fuck did you two do!" Yukie hissed glaring at Leroy wondering what drugs he had used on the two.

"God Damn your both noisy!" Ayme snapped suddenly sitting up the male glaring with hateful I hate morning eyes. "...Why The he'll are you half naked?" Ayme asked looking at his twin hiding under his own bedsheets

Leroy watched as the one who he presumed to be Ayme whined and moaned from being disturbed in his sleep, his voice also seemed just a little deeper than Leroy was used to. Ever since Leroy knew the twins he'd seen and experienced a lot of strange things regarding the two's condition, but this was on an entirely different level. It was as if the the twin's body had finally caught up with his actual age, plus he'd worked out a lot to make him look a lot stronger and healthier. For a moment he was worried about Ayme's sudden change, but the nonsensical sleep talk caused Leroy to chuckle.

Moments latter Yukie rushed into their room, and Leroy was surprised to see that Yukie had gone through the same rapid growth, and was barely dressed given the fact that he'd outgrown all of his old clothes in one night. "Ugh... obviously we slept together. But I have a feeling it's not what are asking huh?" Leroy said with a weak smile when he heard Yukie's outburst, even though he was as clueless as the twin when it comes to the cause for their sudden transformation.

It would seem that Yukie's outburst was finally enough to knock Ayme out of his dreams. Leroy said with a weak smile: "You might want to take a better look at yourself Ayme, well actually just look at Yukie cause you two are so alike."

Just as thing seemed chaotic enough, the last member of the Ayers household entered the picture. Awoken by the commotion Harold walked down the hallway and found the barely dressed twin standing there and said dumbfounded: "Yukie... is that you? You look.... different..."

"Honestly I don't give two shits if you guys sleep together...I'm more worried about what the he'll happened to my body." Yukie snapped glaring at Leroy with a small frown. Ayme who was still somewhat out of it continued to stare at Yukie mindlessly until it finally clicked.

"...your tall" Ayme mumbled before looking over his own body poking at all the new muscle and his new older feeling body. "...did I drink last night?" Ayme asked Leroy not sure how he felt about the sudden change. With a small sigh he suddenly pinned Leroy down with ease. With a small smirk he snuggled back into his warm lovers arms enjoying his new strength.

Yukie jumped as he heard Harolds voice an instant glare shooting at Harold as he looked at the man. With a snuggle into the blankets he hid his body not feeling comfortable being seen naked by Harold. "It's me..." Yukie mumbled with a small frown not sure what was going on as he sunk to the floor already overwhelmed. "I want Yu now..." Yukie whispered his body shaking a little.

Leroy was surprised by Ayme who suddenly pinned him down the bed and snuggled into his chest. He could feel the strength Ayme now possessed, and if he wanted to overpower the older twin, he would likely have to put in some considerable effort, not that Leroy would want to do that often. As much as he liked how affectionate Ayme was behaving, he was feeling a little awkward with Yukie also in the room. "I don't know... did you drink any before you sneak into my room? That would certainly explain a lot." Leroy smiled as he gently touched Ayme's now long silver hair. He then turned his gaze to the scene happening right at his door, which can't be more different from the two on the bed.

"Are you alright? Ayme seems... fine... So in theory you should be okay too..." Harold said as he approached Ayme who had collapsed on the floor shivering, likely feeling clueless due to the sudden change. Harold reached out for the younger twin, but his hand stopped in mid way when he heard Yukie muttering the doctor's name. For a moment you'd think that Harold was physically in pain given the bitterness on his face, given the fact that the person who he loved more than anything in the world was calling the name of someone else in his moment of weakness.

"Alright, I'll take you two to see the doctor. How about we get something to eat first?" Harold said as he extended his hand towards Yukie and offered to pull him up, fully expecting the young man to ignore him or slap his hand away.

"...I don't exactly feel like sitting naked at a dining room table for you to stare at!" Yukie snapped his face going quite red. The younger male was confused and feeling to vulnerable at the moment so the offer of food seemed so silly despite everything that was going on. With a small sigh Yukie took the offered hand his body feeling quite weird and he was unsure if it would even listen to him.

"I could eat breakfast" Ayme admitted to Leroy looking at his pinned down prey with a slight hunger in his eyes. "I could also go for another round of seeing what Harold can hear through the bedroom walls" Ayme whispered a devilish smirk playing on his lips.

"...ugh" Yukie mumbled finding Ayme's sexual side quite weird as the younger twin got up using Harold hand for assistance and walked out the room covering himself more with his blanket before heading to Harold's room to raid his closet for clothes that would fit him for the day.

Harold was glad that Yukie was willing to take his hand. At this point, even such little contact brought great joy to Harold's tormented mind. He looked on as Yukie left for his room, since the only place where he could find clothes that fit him would be his wardrobe, and maybe Leroy's, but then Leroy's stuff was all inside the suitcase now in his room, and judging by Yukie's reaction, he probably wasn't feeling like witnessing more of his twin brother's sexual exploits.

"You two just... do whatever you want." Harold said as he cloed the door of Leroy's room and headed for the kitchen. He was trying to think of the possible reasons for the twins' sudden transformation. One possible explanation involved their heightened ability to heal, which basically meant that they could grow and repair body parts at a faster rate. Until now this ability laid dormant until they were injured, but if that ability was used to grow their bodies then he could see the two growing up suddenly. That explained the "how", but the "why" was still a mystery. In any case Harold imagined the twins would need a lot of nutrients to make up for the almost decade worth of growth in one night. With that thought in mind he opened the fridge and pretty much emptied its contents preparing a big breakfast for everyone.

Meanwhile back in the room, Leroy could see in Ayme's eyes an almost bestial hunger. Having just went through almost a decade's worth of growth in one night, Leroy wondered if the older twin had a decade worth of pent up libido as well. Leroy also thought that Ayme was likely indulging in his newfound strength and couldn't wait to try it out, much like a child can't wait to unpack his Christmas present. And to be honest, he was a little curious as well. Leroy felt his heart rate increase as the now much matured face of Ayme looking down at him in close distance. While he hated to admit, but Ayme wasn't really his usual type back when he was a lot more frail and fragile, but his love and affection towards the twin helped him to overcome such things and brought them together. Then the very next morning Ayme transformed into something not only met his usual taste, but far exceeded it.

"You should...probably go and check on Yukie...He seems quite upset with all this..." Leroy said as he tried his best to stay calm, but the heat of Ayme's breath on his face seemed to cut through his mental fortitude like hot knife through butter. With a blush Leroy said: "But maybe... maybe just a quick one? To clear your head?"

"Harold's order was to do whatever we want" Ayme whispered seductively his hand already trailing down Leroy's chest. With a devilish smirk Ayme groped his new toy and lover enjoying his new body a lot more. "It seems that the phrase do whatever you want means I can keep you in bed all day if I wish" Ayme added his hand rubbing Leroy's member until he felt it harden just like his own throbbing cock. With another small dominating smirk he kissed Leroy his tongue slipping into the others mouth with ease since he could fully face Leroy head on. As the kiss deepened Ayme slowly ground on Leroy's assh slightly impatient to get their second round of fun.

Meanwhile, after thirty minutes of digging through Harold closet Yukie came out in some comfortable black jeans. Yukie's button up shirt was half open and the buttons could only be described as a hot mess. With such an appearance Yukie came downstairs and to the kitchen his face red. "....I've...never worn one of these shirts." Yukie mumbled finding asking for Harold's help to be quite hard since he still found their relationship awkward. With another small blush he looked away: "could you help me?".

Yukie was not sure about asking Harold finding it hard to place where he was with their relationship. With his body suddenly changing and having more sexual desires he didn't want Harold to really touch him. Despite his brain screaming at him not to let Harold put his hands on him his body begged to be touched and brought to his knees for his older brother. With a nervous breath Yukie stayed where he was despite being so uncomfortable sexual wise he was trying to make an effort to become friends with Harold. "...." Yukie blushed suddenly unable to speak anymore under Harold's watch his mind currently fighting over begging to be fucked and wanting Harold to leave him alone.

Ayme after a few naughty minutes of fun released Leroy from the kiss and got up. "I expect you to find some lube and join me in the shower" he ordered to Leroy his timid nature replaced by a slightly bolder voice. With his sudden hormones he was getting a little demanding and cocky with ordering Leroy around.

Leroy let out a low groan when he felt Ayme's fingers gripping his morning wood, which after just a few more strokes hand hardened to its fullness, with pre-cum slowly beginning to secrete out of the slit on the tip. "I don't think I am strong enough to do this whole day though. But a whole morning maybe." Leroy said joyfully as he react to the coming kiss, opening up his mouth and welcomed the man's tongue to mingle with his own. As their lips locked with each other Leroy could also feel that the boy was grinding his waist impatiently, a sign of just how eager the young man was.

After a short while of kissing Ayme suddenly pulled away. For a moment Leroy was unsure of the older twin's intentions, then he smiled when he heard what the boy had planned for him. "Coming right after you!" Leroy said as he slipped off the bed. He looked around, and saw the bottle of lube they used last night lying around then picked it up and followed Ayme. Luckily he was staying in the guest room which had its own small shower room, so they didn't have to go down the hallway and risk bumping into the two naked again.

Once they were both inside the shower, Leroy was able to see Ayme's new body in its full glory. Ayme was a lot taller than he first thought, though Leroy was still just slightly taller than him. He walked up to the now more muscular twin and traced his fingers along Ayme's abs. "So... I assume you want to fuck my ass again.... do you want to prepare me properly this time? Or you need me to show you how it's done?"

Meanwhile in the kitchen Harold was in the middle of preparing their meal. He then hear footsteps approaching and turned around, seeing Yukie rather clumsily dressed. "Here, let me help." He slowly approached Yukie and began to fix Yukie's clothes. He was cautious in his movement trying not to actually touch Yukie as much as possible. Given their close distance Harold could see that the pale skin of Yukie was colored by a shade of red. In addition Harold could see the boy was breathing heavier than usual. All signs indicated that Yukie was aroused.

"Let me help you Yukie. You and I both know you need release." Harold said as he took a step back: "If it makes you more comfortable, you can tie me up on the bed so I won't be able to touch you, and you can... relieve yourself. It's not so different from using a sex toy."

"Oh I defiantly want a show" Ayme's voice purred the male quite excited. Ayme smirked and adjusted the water to a nice warm temperature before relaxing under the water. He was quite happy being with Leroy and the fact he got to wake up to mornings of sex made him even happier. With a smile he stretched and gently rubbed his own cock the member throbbing. "I want a full view of the show before you get in" Ayme ordered wanting to see his new lover prepare himself for his cock.

"...fine..." Yukie whispered looking away his face going even redder as he wrapped his arms around his body. With a small frown he looked away from Harold..."I don't want a sex toy...I want a lover" Yukie whispered his voice soft but saddened a little since they had never really worked out their issues from the other night. "I don't want to be abandoned, and I don't want to feel like you want me just because my body changed" Yukie added voicing some of his insecurities toward Harold. The younger twin stood in the kitchen to embarrassed to look at Harold since he slightly had confessed he still wanted to be with Harold and be fucked by him.

"Well then... let's get the show started." Leroy smiled as he turned around and leaned his upper body against the door, while presenting his butt for Ayme to see. He poured some lube over his hands then set the bottle aside, spreading the the slimy substance over his firm butt cheeks then spread them open, showing the tight pucker hidden in the crevice. He made a deep sensual groan as he slowly waved his butt from side to side, back and forth, until he finally reached his fingers for the entrance. With the help of the lubrication, plus the fact that it had been stretched from the night before, allowed his digiets to get in without any trouble. First he used two hads to stretch the hole open, then he moved one hand to his waist, leaving the other sticking its fingers in and out. During all this his member was also throbbing and twitching, secreting a few drops of pre-cum on the shower room floor. He let out a groan when he formed a cone with four of his fingers and stuck it into his butt, and as he did that he turned around at Ayme and smiled: "Gotta make sure to stretch it good and wide, cause I see your dick had also grown a size."

He could see the anticipation of Ayme's face, as if he was going to burst at any moment. Finally Leroy pushed himself away from the door and joined Ayme under the warm shower. He leaned his upper body towards the wall while raising one foot and resting it on the opposite side and smiled seductively: "Let's see what you've got there."

"If you allow it, I'd love to be your lover." Harold said gently as he got down and reached for Yukie. "I'm going to touch you now." Harold said before actually making contact with Yukie's body and picked him up. Contrary to his increased height Harold didn't find the twin significantly heavier than before, or it could just his joy of finally back with his love clouding his judgments. He then proceeded to carry the boy towards their bedroom. On their way Harold said: "I won't deny that a large part of my attraction towards you is physical. You were beautiful before, and you are beautiful now. But I want to believe that my feelings towards you are more than just physical attraction. That's why when I learned that I confessed to the wrong man... I thought I don't deserve to love you... I thought... I still think.... that I don't deserve to be at your side."

They arrived at the bedroom and Harold laid Yukie on the bed. He took off his own clothes then helped Yukie with his, then he walked towards the place where they stored all the tools and toys for bed and returned with a bottle of lube and a pair of handcuffs. Handing the cuffs to Yukie Harold said: "But when I saw you again, I saw how much pain I've caused by leaving, I realized that I was wrong..... No.... right and wrong have nothing to do with this.... I want to be by at your side, I want to be your lover, despite how I don't deserve it. Will you forgive me, Yukie? Will you allow me to love you?"

Ayme moaned at the sudden show he was reviving his body becoming hot and full of desire. The older twin tried to behave and watch patiently slightly wishing he was the one running his fingers all over his lovers body. Ayme ignored the dick comment to entrapped by what Leroy was doing to his own body. With a smaller growl Ayme watched was Leroy finally decided to stop teasing his poor body and seductively walked over before getting into the shower. With a small smirk Ayme groped Leroy's body his dick slowly grinding against Leroy's ass as if he was desperately wanting to punish him back.

"Your so naughty teasing me like that so early in the morning" Ayme hissed his teeth playfully biting on Leroy's ear. "You really shouldn't tease me when I'm in heat.." Ayme added kissing down Leroy's neck before suddenly entering his new partner. With a happy little groan he forced himself deeper inside of Leroy his hips automatically fucking him hard and fast. Ayme who was normally quite gentle was a little on edge due to the increased hormones and his heat made him almost unsatisfied with cumming only one time. With a playful bite to Leroy's shoulder he pinned him against the wall desiring to be fully satisfied with his new mate.

"...Harold...I wouldn't have asked you if I didn't forgive you for what happened" Yukie whispered his face going a light shade of pink. With a gentle hand he took the handcuffs and placed them around his own wrists before looking at Harold. "...I understand that our relationship is different then others...I can't expect to have a regular relationship because nothing about us is normal" Yukie explained before sitting on the edge of the bed. "I'm glad that it is this way...I'd rather be alone forever then be with anyone else" Yukie explained his eyes watching Harold not sure how the male would take such words. With a small relaxed breath Yukie stayed on the edge of the bed watching Harold for a moment before clearing his mind.

"...I don't think I ever really hated you...I was hurt and angry but I never wanted you to leave. Despite everything I miss sleeping beside you and having you punish me in ways I could only hope for without you" Yukie mumbled his face going even redder as he looked away the male for once refusing to meet Harold's eyes like he.use to.

"Yes, I suppose I am naughty. What are you going to do about it?" Leroy taunted as he looked at the young man beside him, even though he had the feeling that he was going to regret that sooner than latter. He was quickly proven right when Ayme closed in and groped his butt, and with one swift move thrust his throbbing member deep inside his body. Even though Leroy had prepared himself for being entered, the sheer intensity of that innitial pound was still enough to make Leroy shiver in blissful agony. He groaned deeply as he felt Ayme's member intruding much deeper from the night before. He then felt slight pain of a bite on his shoulder and the forceful push to pressed him against the wall.

"Ah...damn it.. you're... rough....!" Leroy said, though he wasn't really complaining. He had to admit that being dominated like this was quite thrilling. Each time Ayme's hot rod entered his body it would rub against his prostate and cause a sensual moan to leak out of Leroy's mouth. Leroy turned his upper body to the side and grabbed Ayme close for a kiss, which was made possible by the older twin's growth in height. Their lips were pressed together and their tongue mingled. He let go of the twin once he felt he needed to catch some breath, then said as he was panting: "Make me yours Ayme.... fuck me till I can't even think of fucking anyone else...."

Harold was surprised when he saw Yukie handcuffing himself instead of him. He listened to the younger twin pour out his heart, his frustration, and desires, and couldn't help but be filled with endless happiness himself. "So do I yukie. I only want to be with you. I missed all our nights together and wanted nothing more than to see you happy." Harold said as he approached, holding Yukie's hands firmly as he closed in. Gently he tilted Yukie's face towards him and laid his lips against Yukie's. The kiss started off light, but as time went on it became more and more passionate, almost desperate. Like a land plagued by drought finally received rain, Harold was finally able to touch his love after such a long and painful separation. He didn't let go until he felt light-headed from the lack of air and pulled away. He was about to just go ahead and pinn Yukie on the bed, but he knew both of them still had some reservations. So Harold asked: "So... you missed being punished... For the next... let's say few hours... you'll become my sex toy again, and I will punish you for the misery of the past few months. Is that okay with you?"

A few months ago Harold wouldn't have asked for permission. He would just tied Yukie to the bed and fuck him till he was senseless. But their relationship have changed, Harold wanted to believe that it was for the better, and Harold knew Yukie's love shouldn't be taken for granted. He looked straight in Yukie's eyes and waited for the twin's approval.

"Your never allowed to Fuck anyone else!" Ayme hissed biting leroy in a way that was showing all who owned him. With a dominating growl Ayme pinned Leroy more against the wall his dick ramming in and out of the poor man. With a possessive hand latching onto Leroy's hair Ayme pulled it lightly wanting to make Leroy his dominate little bitch. "I own you now~" Ayme whispered into Leroy's ear his mouth trailing across Leroy's neck leaving many hickeys and rough bitemarks. With a happy little groan Ayme let go of Leroy's hair and moved his hand across Leroy's beautiful hips and towards his lovers dick.

With a devilish chuckle Ayme grabbed the rod and squeezed it lightly feeling Leroy's ass tighten around his cock. Ayme's hand was ever torturous as he slowly stroked Leroy wanting to feel his lover squirm and beg to him under his hand. "If you want to him you better beg for it~" Ayme teased his voice a sing song tease as he srated his conditions for letting Leroy orgasm.

Yukie moaned softly as he felt Harold's sudden kiss deepening into something of passion and deep romance. Yukie already growing dizzy and light headed from the kiss blushed and looked at Harold somewhat at a loss for words. Despite his inability to speak his dick became quite hard showing just how pleased he was with Harold touching his body. With a shaky breath Yukie calmed his mind and tried to let his body follow his brains example. He listened to Harold's sexual deal surprised to be asked so politely.

"That sounds like a wonderful time, I'd really like that" Yukie admitted his face quite embarrassed to be treated so nicely and with such romance. Yukie had never been in such a strange situation so having Harold act completely different was confusing yet...exciting. while Yukie's brain was trying to comprehend the change and weather he really wanted such a thing his body had a mind of its own. Despite being sexually starved for months Yukie's body was reacting to even the sight of the lube in his masters hand. Hell if Harold's hands even started touching him he would automatically revert back to the well trained slur he was.

Leroy gasped when he felt the bite on his neck, as the slight pain seemed to accentuate all the pleasure he was getting from Ayme's cock violating his ass. It really was a long time since he was fucked this hard, while Leroy was comfortable on both thee giving and receiving end, the feeling was so good that for a moment Leroy was ready to devote the rest of his life to being Ayme's cum dump, especially when Ayme whispered those words of possession beside his ears. "Yes... a...ah.... I'm yours....!" Leroy muttered in the midst of all of his sensual moaning and groaning. His ass instinctively tightened when he felt the grip around his painfully throbbing cock, immediately sending a wave of pleasure across his body. But Ayme's hand moved painfully slow, so seemed his thrusting. It would seem that his begging for orgasm from last night had opened the floodgate for such things, but Leroy wasn't really in any position to argue with his dominating lover. his waist moving and wiggling on its own trying to pleasure himself. He was so close to climax, which made Ayme's teasing more agonizing.

"Please... please let me cum!" Leroy cried: "I want your cum in my ass!"

"You do? Well... in that case." Harold paused for a moment, he seemed calm but that was really just the calm before the storm. Then suddenly Harold grabbed Yukie and pulled him back on the center of the bed. Like a dormant volcano erupting, Harold went down on Yukie with beast like ferocity, resuming their passionate kiss from earlier, but only more intense. It really was more of a bite than a kiss. His hands roamed along Yukie's now bigger, taller, more muscular body. It would take a little getting used to Yukie's new physique, and even though he had changed so much, some how Harold felt everything was still similar, the same as how he left the boy months ago. The feeling of Yukie's skin under his fingers, the way he moaned and shivered from his advances, all so familiar, so right, so comforting and so alluring.

Harold's touches was not limited to just gentle caresses though, when he touched Ayme's now more pronounced, slightly muscular chest, he squeezed on the enlarged breast with great intrigue. "Your breasts became bigger... do they feel better by any chance?" Harold said teasingly when he pulled away from the kiss, then proceeded to bite along Yukie's jawline, then left a trail of kisses and bites downwards until he reached Yukie's chest. As one of his hands continued to squeeze and rub Yukie's chest, his mouth worked on the opposite side and sucked on Yukie;s nippple, flickering and pressing the little bud with his tongue then bit and pulled on it lightly with his teeth.

"Since you asked nicely~" Ayme purred looking at his mess of a lover. With a smirk he pushed deeper into Leroy his hips grinding and moving much faster against Leroy's tight hole. Moaning softly the older twin pulled Leroy closer his hand speeding up his pleasure. Ayme was quite happy with how submissive Leroy was being and since he was so pleased he was being rather nice in pleasuring Leroy making sure to hit his wonderful sweet spot every time he thrusted in. With a few more powerful thrusts the albino soon came deep inside of his lover his hand tightening around Leroy's cock as he spilled his seed inside of Leroy.

Chuckling a little he looked down at his mess of a slut enjoying what he saw. "I hate to admit this...But Harold and I share something in common" Ayme added still teasing Leroy's dick wanting to make him squirm all the more.

The sudden movement made Yukie squeak in surprise, only to be replaced with Harold's warm lips. With a naughty mingle of body and lips Yukie moaned against Harold his body instinctively grinding back against Harold clearly desperate for more touching. Despite it all feeling so right and driving him mad Yukie suddenly moaned and gripped the bed as his chest was touched the muscle new and quite sensitive. Yukie at this point was painting having been kissed so much and so deeply had caused him to move his face away from Harold needing a moment to breathe. With a loud moan Yukie whimpered feeling Harold's teeth nip at his neck causing him to tremble and his dick to lick precum.

Yukie was slowly being driven mad by Harold's sudden kissing and biting. His back suddenly arched as he felt Harold's soft lips touch his nipple. With a small shudder he gripped the bedsheets: "Not...That". Yukie forced out his breathing heavy, a desperate moan escaped his lips proving his much his body begged Harold to continue. With a slutty moan that echoed through the room Yukie wined his voice almost a cry.

"Please...I'm going to cum" Yukie wined his voice shaking as he suddenly came without Harold once touching his dick. The fact that Yukie had came with just some light foreplay and simulation clearly shown how desperate the poor lad had become since Ayme's teasing was so gentle. The younger twin shook his body screaming at him being quite overly sensitive as he laid against the bed exhausted. Despite having just came Yukie's dick desired more the throbbing cock still quite hard and such a nice shade of red.

Leroy felt like he was in heaven, as the pleasure and happiness he was feeling was so overwhelming that he could do nothing but moan and shiver under his lover's assault. As Ayme accelerated both his hand and waist, he really didn't take long for all his stimulation to push him over the edge. JUst moments before Ayme came inside him Leroy's ass tightened around the hot rod, his body shivered as a seres of short sweet moans leaked out of his throat, and cum burst out of his own erection which was held tightly in Ayme's grip.

Leroy wanted a little time to relax, but his dominating lover had seemed to have other plans. He screamed when he felt Ayme's fingers continue to play with his cock, which after just coming was all too sensitive. "Ayme please.. stop..ugh....a...ah!...Give me a little time to... ugh...gah!" Leroy felt what strength remained in his body quickly melting away from the intense, almost painful stimulation from Ayme's hands, his legs felt limp and he almost collapsed on the shower room floor, but he was held up by being pressed so tight against the wall by Ayme. Leroy could only hope that the young man would stop, so he would retain at least some dignity, but somehow he doubt that's part of Ayme's agenda.

Harold was surprised by just how quick, and how easy it was to make Yukie cum. He pulled away from Yukie slightly to take a better look, seeing his lover panting helplessly under him, and the little pool of cum Yukie had made on his defined abs. The sight seemed to have awakened something in Harold's heart. Harold leaned back down and and ran his tongue along Yukie's cum-covered belly, the distinct taste and aroma of the white slime immediately filled up his mouth, then he got up again and tilted Yukie's face towards him, covered the younger twin's mouth and parted his lips open forcefully, letting all the white slime return to its owner. Once the cum feeding was done Harold pulled away and showed a sadistic smile: "You really have forgotten how to be a slave didn't you? Cumming so fast, and without my permission too! Such a naughty boy.."

Harold grabbed Yukie and flipped him around, making him get on all fours as he took the bottle of lube and just poured the translucent slime on his hand. He grabbed his erected member and gave it a few strokes, spreading the slime from top to bottom, and smeared a little between Yukie's crevice. Then without any preparation Harold grabbed Yukie's firm butt cheeks and took aim, in one merciless thrust sheathed his whole member into Yukie's body.

Ayme watched fascinated and happy with how helpless Leroy had become at his hands. With a small smirk he moved his dick slowly out before putting an arm under Leroy's own arms so he could support him better. With a soft kiss to Leroy's neck he reluctantly released Leroy's dick. "I'm glad you enjoyed our shower time~" Ayme whispered licking the cum off of his hand that was still aching to reduce Leroy to a blubbering mess. Ayme smile again before letting Leroy gently sink down to the shower floor.

"...Now that's you've spoiled me with such fun I'm going to expect it every time we shower together~" Ayme teased Leroy clearly enjoying his new powerful control over his lover. He sighed happily before grabbing the soap to wash Leroy's hair with leaving Leroy to wash his own body.

Yukie squeaked suddenly at the change and position and Harold's serious voice. With a shiver he stayed put embarrassed and humiliated. "I'm sorry for cumming so soon...I couldn't help it when you kept touching me so much~" Yukie moaned feeling Harold pour the slimy lube down his ass. With another dirty moan upon feeling Harold's finger lightly go across his puckering hole Yukie squirmed ever so slightly. "...mmh I want you to punish me daddy~" Yukie teased his ass begging to be spanked red.

Yukie would have never expected Harold to suddenly force himself in without preparing him. A strangled sound escaped Yukie's lips his body screaming in pain. With A few staggered breaths Yukie tried to clam himself his adrenaline pumping through his veins. "Fuck...feels like you've gotten bigger" Yukie suddenly added his voice shaking with lust and slight pain.

With Ayme finally letting his over-sensitive member go Leroy was finally able to catch a break and recover. He moaned and his body trembled when Ayme pulled his member out of his rear, and now without support he slowly slid down along the wall and collapsed on the floor, panting and shivering. "Well... I don't mind some rough fucking... just don't..... don't do this next time..." Leroy said while pointing at his now softening member, referring to the intense abuse he'd just suffered earlier. For the moment he just stayed still and allowed his lover to express his gentle side while washing his hair. After a short while Leroy recovered enough strength and stood up, reaching for Ayme gently and began to wash Ayme's now almost waist-length voluminous silver hair. Leroy said: "As much as I loved getting fucked by you, don't expect me to leave your cute little butt unattended." He let out a chuckled as he washed the shampoo off Ayme's hair and began to apply conditioners over it and continued: "Still got a few tricks up my sleeves."

"Don't call me daddy. It give me the creeps." Harold said coldly, pausing all his movements for a brief moment. Then he quickly reignited his passion and landed a big loud slap on Yukie's firm white butt. The strangled sound of Yukie showed just how much pain Harold had caused by his sudden intrusion, but given what he knew of the masochistic albino he knew it only made his half brother more excited. "I didn't get bigger... you got tighter. Well, that's a easy enough fix." Harold said with a sadistic smile as he began to move his waist. He could feel the intense drag along his member caused by how tight Yukie's ass was, causing a low groan to leak out of Harold's mouth. Harold was slow in his movements, as if imprinting his shape into Yukie's now more mature body. "Now where is the sweet spot now?" Harold muttered as he explored with his member, rubbing and poking the tip against the inner walls of the younger twin's intestine in search for his prostate.

"Your at my mercy when we have sex" Ayme replied not so willing to give into Leroy's demands so easily. "Any other time and I'll do as you say" Ayme added enjoying Leroy's soft hands running through his hair. With a sighed relax Ayme let himself be washed finding it much different from when him and Yukie often bathed together. "So, what are your plans for today?" Ayme asked wanting to know if Leroy planned to leave for work or would be open to going out for the day.

"Glad to know I can still find ways to annoy you~" Yukie teased his body shivering in pure pleasure. "Though after this is over we will have to talk about your daddy issues" Yukie added enjoying tormenting Harold a little. Yukie was trying to listen to Harold but his mind continued to drift the more he felt his older brothers throbbing cock rubbing inside of him. With a sudden shiver and moan Yukie grabbed the bed sheets Harold finally having touched his sweet spot. With Yukie's prostate suddenly being touched it caused him to have a more sensitive reaction one that was completely different from all of the sexual fun before. "Fuck..." Yukie moaned moving his ass against Harold wanting his sweet spot to just be poked and rubbed so he could climax already.

Leroy chuckled slightly after hearing Ayme's reaction. While Leroy didn't really mind the bottom role, and Ayme had certainly done a good job playing the top, he knew he would crave to be on top of his love sooner or latter. There's also the matter of why Ayme insisted on being the top. Sure it was Leroy who allowed it in the first place, but could this insistence of dominance a sign of Ayme's inability to trust him? He'd seen Ayme overreact to physical contact, and that's a much more important issue than just who's ass is getting fucked. That being said, it was probably not a good idea trying to argue with the older twin while he was indulging in the thrill of his new-found strength and dominance. "We'll talk about it latter, okay?" Leroy said as he finished rinsing Ayme's long silver hair. "Well I didn't have any particular plans before, but now I do." Leroy said as he turned off the water and walked out of the shower booth, taking a bath towel for himself and handing another for Ayme. As he dried himself up Leroy said: "Both you and Yukie need new clothes, like right now. I can lend you some of mine for now but I doubt you want to wear over-sized clothes for long."

Leroy got out of the bathroom and tied the bath towel around his waist. He took the blow dryer out from the bedside drawer and sat down beside the bed, patted on the space beside him and said: "Come here, Ayme. Long hair takes a lot longer to dry."

Harold reached for Yukie's long hair, which flowed like a silver waterfall along the albino's back and shoulders. He grabbed a handful of the silky thread and pulled on them rather harshly, forcing the young man to arch his head back. Harold then laughed: "And I'm glad to see that you're finding new ways to get punished." He could hear the change in Yukie's sweet voice when his member rubbed against a particular area inside Yukie's body, and the smile on his face widened. "So there it is..." Harold said as he picked up the pace, paying particular attention to the tweet spot he'd just discovered. Harold rocked his waist back and forth like a wild animal, groaning and panting as he felt pleasure quickly build up in his groin. It was a bit quicker than usual for Harold, but then again he had a lot of pent up desire urging for release. He let go of Yukie's hair and leaned down, wrapping his arms around Yukie's now more mature body and whispered in the twin's ear: "Beg Yukie... beg for my cum....!"

"Shopping would be good" Ayme added walking into the bedroom as sat down beside Leroy. He smiled softly at the mention of his hair the older twin quite happy with how beautiful it was. "I don't think I'd ever want to cut it..." Ayme admitted playing with a long strand of silver. "...could you braid it?" Ayme asked hesitantly not wanting to let his position of power go but he still wanted to do the same fun things he use to. With a small shiver he grabbed a blanket and wrapped himself up before laying his head on his knees somewhat more submissive toto Leroy's touching.

"Dont torment it~" Yukie moaned feeling Harold touch his sweet spot and suddenly pull his hair instantly making his voice melt. With a soft whimper and moan Yukie gripped the sheets even tighter his body feeling much more pleasure. "Fuck.." Yukie suddenly cried out as Harold fucked him much deeper and harder. With every beastly thrust inside of his ass Yukie let out a cute moan his body trembling. He shivered feeling Harold's sudden release of his hair.

"...don't let go I-" Yukie moaned his voice cut off the second he felt Harold's arms wrap around his body making his cock throb all the more. "...please...please Fuck me harder and cum inside me~" Yukie begged his voice low and quite seductive. With a wiggle of his ass Yukie pressed and grinded his ass against Harold's dick wanting to be filled with Harold's hot cum. "Please~" Yukie begged his voice quite soft and innocent this time as he begged for his masters seed.

"Sure I can braid it for you. What style do you prefer? A single big one? Two? Don't tell me you want to go full dreadlocks?" Leroy said as he used the blow dryer and blew hot air against the twin's long silver hair. Gently he ran his hand throw the silver flow so the wind could reach under the thick bulk. It was a long process, but Leroy wasn't complaining. He loved the twins' hair to begin with, and now he had so much more in his hands, what's not to love? Even with the noise caused by the machine, Leroy could still hear the familiar voice coming from another part of the house moaning and crying sensually. "The walls are thin indeed..." Leroy said a bit awkwardly. It was a strange feeling since the twins were so similar, the sounded like Ayme moaning, and it inevitably made Leroy felt... attracted by it, and also a little bit jealous, since he never got to hear Ayme moan like that himself, but Harold had, when the mixed up happened. Leroy chuckled at this feeling inside his heart, as he couldn't remember feeling jealous about anyone, or anything, in his life. Suddenly Leroy wrapped his arms around the older twin's body, now a lot bigger and stronger, but still so lovely and adorable for him. He then said: "Thank you for coming into my life Ayme... really.... thank you..."

Meanwhile in Harold's room, evident from the fact that Leroy could hear them from several rooms away, Harold was indeed making a lot of noise, or more precisely, causing a lot of noise out of Yukie. He couldn't help it, he'd waited for too long. Harold worked his waist feverishly like a wild beast in breeding season. "Damn it Yukie.... you... feel.. so.... good....! Oh How I've missed this..... your perfect ass! Take this you cum whore! Take it all!" Harold roared as he slammed his cock deep inside his lover/slave's body. His cock throbbed and twitched as bursts of thick white slime was released in Yukie's intestine. The long awaited release was so intense that for a moment Harold's mind simply went blank, overwhelmed by the absolute bliss of ecstasy. He continued thrusting a few times even after reaching climax, milking out every last drop of cum in his urethral, then rested inside Yukie's body for a while, panting with his eyes closed, enjoying the afterglow.

But Harold didn't rest for long. He pulled out of the twin and flipped him around, pressing a passionate kiss on his lips then smiled: "You don't think we're done, are you? You deserve a lot more punishment for the past few months." Harold slipped off the bed and headed for the place where all the tools and sex toys were kept. and shortly returned with quite a handful of things from ropes to dildos, and many others.

"Hold still Yukie, leave it all to me." Harold smiled as he reached for Yukie's handcuff and took them off, then proceeded to tie his upper arms against his lower arms. He proceeded to let the rope run all across Yukie's body, creating a turtle-shell-like pattern on Yukie's torso, tight enough to force parts of his body like his chest out more, but not so it would stop circulation or cause pain. He then used the extra ropes to secure Yukie's legs so they were forced open, and his thigh and calf was forced against each other. Harold took a step back to appreciate his work, then he took out a small whip and smiled: "Now, Yukie, what do you think a naughty boy like you should say in a moment like this?"