You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

(Welcome back!)

“You seem eager to get rid of us” Ayme replied cutely puffing out his cheeks. He sat beside his brother under the shade of a nice umbrella colored red and blue. “I want a pretzel also” Ayme added as Yukie nodded and looked around somewhat people watching.

“I want something sugary” Yukie replied a little distant and staring off into space as Ayme raised a brow but let his twin watch the passerby’s.

“Nothing that’s dark colored it bad for teeth” Ayme added onto his brothers order as he waved off Leroy who went to stand in line and, for once leaving the twins alone. The twins both felt eyes watching them both knowing others couldn’t help but stop and stare the two looking rather strange to the normal eye. The elder twin frowned at the sudden photographing and tried not to flip the strangers off. He had to keep in mind of Harold image and as much as he liked messing with his older brother and Harolds plaything he knew not to make a scene.

“No we where with our older brothers bodyguard, he’s quite protective” Yukie replied unknowingly to the men faking a cute smile as he rested his head on his hand. “Why do you ask?” Yukie added as he looked at his twin who was busy paying no attention to the men not caring enough to idly chatter about who was the most manly.

“My your bold approaching us without a formal introduction, your mother must be so ashamed with how you try to pick up women.” Ayme replied as he laid his head on his twins shoulder. “I hate a man who can’t sweep a woman off her feet and think they can rely on their good looks and smooth tounge” Ayme added having fun being cruel. “Most men who I hate have been dull in bed” Ayme added sharpening his insults a little more as Yukie snickered.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

The young men who approached the twins chuckled when they head Ayme saying they were with their brother's body guard, as they didn't took the boy seriously. But their smile quickly disappeared when Ayme began to taunt them. "Oh? Sounds like you bitches like it rough huh?" The young man leading the group huffed angrily as he reached for Ayme, only to be pinned to the ground by an ordinary bystander the next moment, followed by the rest of their group suffering the same fate. It all happened so fast that it took a while for everyone to realize what was going on, until finally reality began to sink in and a girl let out a scream, followed by several people running away in panic.

Finally realized his own situation the young man groaned and struggled as he protested: "Wh..what? Get your hands off me you...!" The man was about to start swearing but the tense moment was interrupted by a lazy voice sighing: "Alright... alright... cut it out boys...."

The owner of the voice was none other than Leroy, who was holding with some difficultly two packs of pretzels and three cups of drinks on a paper tray. He sighed heavily and signaled with his head for the body guards to get the trouble making men away from the scene, presumably to settle things with them. He then looked around the remaining crowd and said loudly: "It's okay folks, everything is under control. Please get on with you visit." He then walked back to the twins and set everything down on the table. Grabbing a chair for himself and said to Ayme: "Can you try not to make our jobs harder than it already is?"

“Your the ones who get paid to protect us if you don’t like it talk to your boss man I’m just a middle man who enjoys making you all work for your money” Ayme replied with a smirk as he took his drink and sipped it. “Besides it’s not like I called them over her to visit they chose that on their own” the elder replied as yukie sighed and ate some of his pretzel.

“He has a point maybe you should ask for a raise” Yukie admitted as he looked at Leroy, “or a vacation your starting to get worry wrinkles” Yukie added gently as ayme snickered and ate quietly not wanting to get scolded more. “When is Harold going to come back?” Yukie asked curiously the boy quite lonely without Harold around and despite having Ayme by his side he couldn’t help but worry about Harold just a little.

“He probably left because your constantly annoying him by not giving him space” Ayme added instantly pissing off Yukie who threw his drink at him and stormed off needing to cool down just a little feeling overwhelmed by the busy park and the fact he worried that Harold was trying to get away...to him it felt like his master had been gone an eternity. Yukie huffed and kept walking out of sight as Ayme brushed the ice off of his lap the twin covered in a sugary sticky mess as he frowned. “I think I pushed him a little to far” Ayme admitted as he pulled his sticky hair up into a ponytail.

"Yukie! ............Damn it!" Leroy tried to grab the young man but was too late. As the white silhouette of the silver haired boy was getting smaller and smaller in his view he looked back at the near identical twin who was still sitting there soaking wet. "This is not the time for hair styling!" Leroy said angrily as he grabbed Ayme's hand and pulled him up from the seat, and started to walk quickly trying to catch up with Yukie. With most of his men still dealing with the group they've just pinned down Leroy only have himself to keep the two brothers in check, so he really couldn't afford to let Yukie out of his sight. Finally they caught up with the upset twin, and Leroy grabbed Yukie's hand in order to stop him. Leroy said to the twins: "Listen kids, I know you guys are probably not good at playing nice. And frankly both of you have proved to like teasing and tricking people and cared little for the harm you may cause. After all you were surrounded by bastards and lunatics who tortured you for their pleasure. Why would you care? But now you're out here in the real world, and people around you don't have to be your enemy. Take those young men who tried to flirt with you two, if you didn't provoked them things would've have gotten so ugly. Maybe they could've be your friend. Who knows? Unless you have a good reason not to, being nice usually gives you better results. This certainly goes for family relationships too."

Leroy paused for a moment to observe the twins' reactions, he then said to the two: "Now boys let's me nice. Do you have anything to say to each other?"

“...I’m tiered...can we get a hotel room for the night?” Yukie asked Leroy still angry and refusing to give in and apologize. Ayme frowning and gently taking his twins hand as he forced yukie to look at him.

“I’m sorry for hurting you” ayme admitted as he looked at his twin clearly sorry for pushing him to far. “I went to far, I’m sorry” he added with a small sigh and gently hugged yukie the other twin huffing but giving in and hugging Ayme tightly hiding his face in his shoulder as he held him close.

“It’s okay...” he mumbled as he relaxed and looked at Leroy. “I’m sorry for running off and making you worry” yukie added after afew moments not liking he had made everyone worry as he took Ayme’s hand. He thought for a moment before looking at his twin clearly having been pondering what to say next. “Can we still go through the haunted house and on the rollercoster?” Yukie asked hesitantly playing with his hair nervously.

“We can go there and get another pretzel after and then we can go on a ride you want they had a cool river rapids ride” ayme replied the two clearly having made up again and being once again inseparable.

Leroy laid his hands on the twins' head gently and smiled: "Good, now with all the bad feelings behind us, we can get back to having fun. But before that...." Leroy took back the hand he had on Ayme and said: "But first let's get you cleaned up. I mean it must feel gross with the drinks getting all sticky. And perhaps get some new clothes for you?"

Leroy lead the twins to one of the resting areas for the park staff, and after a short conversation with the workers the staff all left in a hurry, leaving the three free to do as they please. "You can use the staff shower to clean up." Leroy added. He then used the head piece to talk to contact his subordinates, who have dealt with the flirtatious young men from earlier, and made a few orders. Shortly after a few of them came with a collection of clothes, and judging from the bright color and cartoon characters printed on them they must have acquired them from the souvenir shop of the park.

“I am a little sticky” Ayme mumbled with a blush as he followed Leroy the boy hating how sticky he was but not complaining not wanting to make his twin feel bad or upset. He watched once they arrived at a rest area and looked around holding his twins hand as he watched Leroy talk to the workers and frowned a little as they scurried off.

“Threatening others to make them leave isn’t nice” yukie replied as he looked at Leroy and sighed before he dragged his twin of towards the shower stepping inside he admired how clean and sanitary it was. He watched as Ayme left for a second to go look for clothes and see what Leroy had as the twin stripped and adjusted the water temperature to a nice temperature. Ayme after having left his twin to strip poked his head out and looked at Leroy who was now holding an arrangement of brightly colored clothes.

“You are not to look while we clean up and get dressed...” he slightly ordered not wanting Leroy to be in the shower room clearly as he walked out and took the clothes muttering a thanks as he blushed and went back inside shutting the door behind him before setting the clothes down on a counter as he looked at yukie who was relaxed under the water as he stripped and snuggled up to him. “I am sorry for earlier, I crossed a line” ayme admitted as he gently offered to help his twin wash as Yukie blushed but allowed it Ayme starting to wash his hair very gently.

“It’s okay, no one expected us to instantly get along we didn’t grow up together so it’s only natural for us to be a little bit on each other’s nerves” Yukie admitted as he looked into his twins eyes and sighed. “Now if only Harold’s punishment wasn’t a punishment every time I got a little horny” yukie mumbled as Ayme snickered and started to wash his own hair while yukie rinsed off.

“Mmh I think it’s interesting and it makes me want to poke at his brain a little, figure out what he thinks and what makes him tick” ayme admitted as he smirked and rinsed off the soap before getting out and hunting down some towels as he handed one to yukie who was all finished washing and took the towel before watching his twin finish washing his body off as he tried to cool down and not get to aroused. Eventually after both where cleaned up and presentable they came out about an hour later dressed in the clothes and standing out just a little with the bright colors on.

“I think next time we should do pastels or grey” yukie admitted feeling like a walking neon sign as he looked at Ayme who clearly was not a fan of the childish shirt by the scowl he made as he looked at Leroy.

“If we have to dress like children you need to wear a hat and shirt also!” He demanded as he looked at Leroy who clearly didn’t stand out like a sore thumb.

Leroy waited while the twins looked around the resting area. He chuckled and waved halfheartedly at Ayme warning him not to peak and muttered quietly: "Yeah.. right.. Like I have any interest in you kids..." The twins took their time in the shower, so Leroy sat on a couch nearby and closed his eyes for a quick nap. It's quite a energy consuming job to take care of these two over-sized children, and Leroy could only hope that his boss could finish whatever he was doing abroad soon.

Eventually the twins came out, and Leroy smiled seeing them wearing the brightly colored clothes his men got. "I had a feeling you guys are gonna say something like that. I'm way ahead of you!" Leroy said as he opened his eyes and yawned, reaching for a package his men got for him in addition to the boy's clothes and reached inside, pulling out a bright pink baseball cap with two long bunny ears on top, and put the ridiculous hat on his head without a moment of pause. He opened his arms and smiled at the boys asking jokingly: "Looks good on me right?"

“...god your a dork..hard to believe your the one in charge” ayme replied as yukie snickered trying not to die laughing, the male watching his twin take afew pictures of Leroy. “I’m sure Harold would love your new uniform maybe he will make it permanent” Ayme added quickly sending the photos to Harold before turning to his twin.

“Let’s go on a water ride!” Yukie declared as he smiled happily at his brother the two clearly having made up. Ayme nodded as he smiled happy with his brothers choice and took his hand leading the way out of the room as they looked for a park map together. Once they had found one the two spend a few minutes looking at the rides and planning a more serious plan of attack to squeeze in as many rides as possible.

“If we do the water ride we can do the space one right after, and then get afew rollercoasters in after that” Ayme explained to yukie who nodded agreeing to the plan.

"Well then let's get moving. There're still tons of rides to take, shows to see." Leroy smiled as he got up from the couch and took the twins' hand. They got out of the staff resting area and was welcomed by the lively scene of the park once more, filled with light cheerful music from the rides, chatting and laughter of the other visitors, and sweet scent of caramel in the air. As the twins requested Leroy started heading towards the water ride. While the line in front of the line was quite long due to its popularity, thanks to the VIP pass they were able to circumvent much of the crowd and got to the front of the line in no time. The staff handed them each a raincoat before they hopped into seats, and as the ride went on and Leroy saw the inevitable fall towards a big splash, he came to the realization that they're probably gonna get wet despite the raincoats.

(Unless you have anything in particular you want to do, perhaps we can skip forward to the night with them getting into the hotel? It's about time Harold make a video call to Yukie)

About five hours later....

“I call first shower!” Ayme yelled as they entered at nice hotel room the boy frozen from demanding to finish off with the fun water ride as he unlocked the door and went inside instantly filling up the huge clawed tub with hot water. His twin frowned not liking he had lost out to the past five Rock Paper Scissors tournaments and followed his twin inside the room admiring the high end decorations.

“Seems this hotel has Harold’s tastes” yukie admitted as he looked over at Leroy hoping he wasn’t to tiered out. He set his small overnight bag down and opened the door seeing his twin adding bubbles.

“I’ll make sure it’s not to hot if you want to raid the mini fridge and see if you can find some wine” the older twin replied already nude as he got in yukie grabbin* some tasteful wine and joining him in the bath.

Leroy sighed heavily as he collapsed on the sofa. After a whole day of intensive baby sitting two arguably deranged crazy people he could finally get some rest. While he had to admit the twins can be rather endearing at times, and indeed he had some fun moments fooling around with them in the amusement park. But it's still quite exhausting to keep up with their almost endless energy and tendency to cause/get into trouble. Just as he was about to take off his clothes for shower his phone suddenly rang, and he hurriedly picked it up, knowing even before looking at the screen who the caller was.

"Hello Boss! Good evening. Oh, it's good morning for you over there right?" Leroy said.

"I saw the picture Ayme sent me. You certainly have enjoyed yourself." Harold said teasingly.

"With all due respect boss, try to babysit these two yourself. I doubt you'll have half the dignity left as I." Leroy complained.

"Fine, I'll give you a bonus this year." Harold with a light chuckle, which caused Leroy to do a silent victory pose. Harold then asked: "How are the twins doing?"

"Pretty good all things considered. I think they're taking a bath together right now." Leroy answered.

"A bath huh..." Harold muttered as he imagined his two beautiful half brothers naked in a bath, he then said to Leroy: "Remember to make Yukie call me after he's out."

"Sure thing, Boss." Leroy answered. He put the phone away and yelled loudly at Yukie across the bathroom door: "The boss wants you to call him latter! My room is next door so if you need anything just come knocking!" And with that said he left the twins alone and went to take a shower himself.

“Mmmh think Leroy is tiered out enough?” Ayme asked as he snuggled yukie running a hand all over his twins body as he carefully washed him with a rag. Yukie chuckled and relaxed more enjoying the gentle touch of his older brother and the warmth of the bath.

“He most likely will get rewarded for putting up with two of us, I was a nightmare just by myself” yukie admitted While gently taking his twins hand and kissing it softly enjoying their private intimate moment.

“Don’t get to carried away, I can only imagine that little chastity belt feels horrible” ayme whispered as he started washing himself kindly giving yukie a moment to cool down. The younger twin sighed and washed his hair and about and hour later both got out and went to the bed getting in naked.

“Behave while I call Harold and I’ll make sure to reward you~” yukie teased his twin as he picked up the phone and called for his master.

Harold was working in his office when his phone suddenly began to ring. Looking at the caller ID a smile quickly came to his face. He ordered his secretary Leon to leave the office and made sure no one would enter without his permission, and only after he was alone did he pushed the button on the screen of his phone. "Hello brother. You've certainly exhausted my chief of security." Harold said in a rather joyful tone as he looked at Yukie through video call. "Did you enjoyed the park?" Harold continued to chat with Yukie, asking him about what he'd done together with Ayme and Leroy during the day. After a while Harold asked: "Is Ayme there? Yes? Then would you tell him to give us some privacy? Unless he wants to stay and help out."

(as you probably can tell I want to tease Yukie a bit. You can let Ayme join in here or let him go next doors to bother Leroy. Either way it could be fun.)

(Shorter reply as I’m slightly waiting for more directions on what he wants them to do)

“I’m staying and helping out” Ayme replied poking his head up from yukies lap as he smirked. “You can’t be the only one to make him squirm and moan cutely” Ayme added the twin snaking his way around yukie wrapping his arms around him in quite the seductive way making yukie blush cutely his body suddenly feeling shy with Harold watching their weird intimacy.

Harold raised an eyebrow when he saw Ayme rather eagerer to join in having "fun" with Yukie and chuckled: "Looks like incest really runs in the family..... Well in that case, Ayme, why don't you help Yukie to take his clothes off? And Yukie, feel free to show your twin brother how it's done."

“He’s already naked to be fair before you called we where going to have a little fun since the babysitter got his own room” Ayme admitted setting the phone down on a table so he could get a full view of both of them. The older twin smirked as he playfully crawled over to yukie an wrapped his arms around him clearly more dominate when it came to being intamite. “Funny thing having incest run into our family despite our different likes and dislikes” ayme replied after getting comfortable on his twins lap before starting to slowly lick up his brothers neck clearly enjoying the teasing and wanting to give Harold a nice little show.

“When are you coming home?” Yukie asked the younger twin shivering under the slightest touch. He had been horrible pent up from Harold’s punishment and now having someone touch and torment him didn’t really help the situation as he moaned just a little. Aymes hands slowly exploring all over yukies body the elder turned on greatly by the cute moans.

Harold's grin widened when Ayme moved the camera so he could see the twins in all their lewd beauty. He must admit he really loved how alluring his half brother Yukie's body was, and frankly seeing two of them getting naughty in front of his eyes was really a treat. "I'll be home in 5..... no... 4 days. Still need to sort some things out." Harold said while doing some mental gymnastics regarding his busy schedule, and as Ayme continued to explore Yukie's body he could tell see clearly that his little half brother is quite pent up.

"That belt is quite bothersome isn't it?" Harold chuckled and said: "Since you can't reach your dick nor your butt hole because of it, I suppose you'll have to learn to reach climax by playing your nipples? Ayme, you want to help out with that?"

“Mmh well I’ll be looking forward to your homecoming” ayme admitted with a sly smirk as he moved and pinned yukie under him, enjoying the fun little show he was putting on for his older brother. He watched as yukies face got a little red at the mention of the belt as he looked to face Harold and nodded just a little. The younger twin had been in agony not being able to touch or even simulate himself.

“I want it off” Yukie mumbled shyly jumping a little as he felt Ayme’s hands go lower. He frowned at Harold’s new suggestion not sure how he could achieve climaxing with just nipple play.

“Depends on how long you want to torment him I could keep him horny but not climaxing for hours” Ayme explained to Harold as he licked up a nipple watching Yukie shiver at the touch and bit his lip to keep from moaning. The elder twin was amused not expecting such a sensitive reaction as he moved them both so Harold could see better. “He might not last long his body is incredibly sensitive and pent up” Ayme explained not having noticed just how tormented his twin was.

"But you look so adorable in it, almost made me want to leave that on you forever." Harold said after hearing Yukie's complaint. He then added: "Just kidding. I wouldn't want to waste that perfect ass of yours." While Yukie was certainly pent up due to the chastity belt, Harold also had his own fair share of sexual frustration. In the past his insatiability was only kept in check by his devotion in work, and perhaps more importantly by a lack of suitable partners who could keep up with his desires. But ever since Yukie showed up he'd gotten used to releasing whenever, and wherever he wanted, so these past days has been unpleasant for him as well.

Harold kept his eyes fixed on the two beautiful bodies mingling on the screen, and instinctively his hand reached down to his groin and unzipped his pants, releasing his raging boner from its restraints and began to rub on the hot rod slowly. He smiled at Ayme's questions and answered: "Yeah I doubt he can last for long. That being said feel free to drag it on as long as you can. Speaking of pent up, aren't you a bit horny as well? I can see your dick bulging and twitching from here." He then commanded his pet: "Be a good boy and take care of your twin brother."

“How could I not be with such a nice toy in front of me” Ayme replied with a smirk as he roughly pulled his twins hair. He smirked when Yukie cried out with a delicious sounding moan. Ayme chuckled in a way that announced how amused he was as his fingers burrowed into Yukie’s hair even more. He licked slowly down his lovers vein as if teasing on what he would do next to his poor prey. He stopped at a nice spot making sure Harold had a full view of his twins neck before biting roughly and breaking the skin leaving a nasty mark that would in turn blacken and bruise horribly. He pulling yukie away ignoring his whimpers from the rough treatment and licked away afew tears before kissing him every so sweetly as some sort of twisted reward. “I’ll try not to break him to much” he teased looking at Harold with quite the sadistic look in his eyes as he forced his twin to go down on him and start pleasuring his member his fingers wrapping even more around Yukies hair making any attempt to resist futile.

Harold continued to massage his length as he watched the lewd incestuous show happening right in front of his eyes. He raised an eyebrow when he saw Ayme biting on Yukie's neck, leaving a rather gruesome bite mark on the boy's pale skin. Even though from the little interaction Harold had with the older twin he already knew Ayme was much more aggressive than Yukie, the extent of Ayme sadism still surprised him quite a bit. While part of him was intrigued by Ayme's behavior and wondered what would it take to break Ayme and make him submit like his young twin, another part of him however was annoyed by his clear interest in Yukie. Harold didn't mind someone torture or play with Yukie, as long as it was on his behalf. But clearly Ayme was doing so on his own.

But at the moment Harold was willing to let Ayme do as he pleased, as there'd be a time and place for Harold to get back on the sadistic twin. Right now he'd just use the opportunity to tease and torment Yukie further. With a teasing tone Harold asked:"So, my dear brother. You've sucked your fair share of cocks till now. How would you rate Ayme's pretty dick among them?"

“ I only want yours” Yukie replied his voice shaking as he whimpered a little Ayme having pulled him up to talk as he looked at his pretty little brother admiring the lewd look on his face.

“My my....we will have to change that, what good would you be to Harold if you couldn’t even seduce his enemies” Ayme whispered gently into Yukie’s ear knowing just the nerve to hit with his twin to make him even more confused and fearful. The older twin wasn’t stupid he had lived with the doctor, this had opened many doors for him. He had learned to play with ones emotions and while doing so he could also in a short amount of time find his preys weeks spot and crush them. “ now, be good and finish your fun with me” Ayme ordered his voice wickedly sweet but with a hint of threat that he was willing to force Yukie to submit to him. He watched as Yukie sat trying to figure out what to do the poor boy clearly overwhelmed and afraid to disobey due to Harold punishing him for doing so. Ayme smirked as he watched his twin obey without a fight and continue to pleasure him glad his brother was obedient as he gently rewarded him with his hand gently rubbing all over his twins body making him tremble in the desire of wanting to cum.

"While I don't really expect you to seduce my enemies, you don't really buy that you only want my dick. I mean, remember back on the island, you seemed quite happy sucking one dick after another." Harold said teasingly: "Plus the fact that you seems so at ease with Ayme's in your mouth. You're truly a natural at this."

Harold turned his attention to the older twin, who seemed to be getting immense pleasure from torturing his twin. Having gotten used to the submissiveness of Yukie, it's rather amazing to see the same facial features expressing such dominance and sadism. While he had confidence that when it comes to dominance, nobody held more sway over Yukie than him, he was curious as to how that dominance would play out when he was not physically around.

With that thought in mind Harold leaned back on his office chair and said: "It's time to spice things up a little..... I told you to pleasure your twin brother, but I didn't tell you to take it like a bitch. You're my slave, MY slave. Not anyone else's. So take some initiative, beat him down and tie him up if you have to." Harold paused for a moment, then with a deep, almost magnetic tone he commanded: "Impress me... Yukie."

(I don't know if you've noticed, but ever since Yukie got Harold angry at the beginning of the RP I've intentionally avoided letting Harold call Yukie by name until now. Obviously I saved it for some special occasion. But since I need to differentiate between Yukie and Ayme in Harold's speech now, I figure this may just well be the time for it. I'll leave Yukie's reaction on this to you.)

(Shiz I didn’t even notice...dang Harold is cold...)

“...do it and I’ll kick your ass” Ayme hissed not liking the sudden order as yukie stopped and looked at Harold on the screen as if judging his truth to his words.Yukie didn’t say anything as he felt Ayme’s hand tighten in his hair as his twin pulled him closer to his body refusing to let Harold have his toy back as yukie sighed having made up his mind finally.

“I’m not going to be punished for what I do then” yukie added giving his end to Harold’s order and his slight condition. He studied his brother for a few seconds then suddenly moved his elbow hitting Ayme hard in the face stunning his older brother as the other twin swore letting go of yukies hair while holding his nose that was now bleeding.

“You fucking slut” ayme hissed Feeling Yukie suddenly grab him by the hair and grab one arm pinning him down swiftly onto the bed, the younger twins hand working quickly to tie up his twin in a very naughty way. He studied his work before continuing the knots and interesting pattern, before settling down beside his bother.

“I’m not some weak little toy, you can have fun with me only if Harold says and then I say it’s okay...bruising and roughing me up wasn’t nice even for such a hungry sex deprived dom you need to learn how to be more polite” yukie explained to his twin who was pissed and confused but refusing to fight back with such violence.