You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

Leroy managed to pull over and stopped the car before Ayme decided to lay down on his laps, essentially preventing him from stepping on the breaks. He looked down at the young man who had his eyes on the white drops floating down from the dark sky and listened to what he said. "If things were different? Well.... I used to think about that a lot. What if I was the only child, what if my parents were rich, what if I was born in a different family, and so on. But now, I'm happy with my past, and.... don't take this the wrong way, but I'm glad that your past was the way it was. Cause if you didn't stay with that bastard, we wouldn't have met that day, or at all. Even if by some chance we did meet, you wouldn't be the same man as you are right now, then maybe I wouldn't have fell in love with you. So with all things considered I'm am pretty happy with my past."

Leroy laid his hand on Ayme's hair and caressed those silver threads lovingly. After a moment he chuckled: "Unless you want to get buried by snow in the car, could you move off my laps and let me drive?"

Harold held Yukie in his arms as he listened to the twin talking about his concerns. "I'm sorry to hear that... but can't say that I'm too upset seeing you with all your bruises for a while longer." Harold leaned down and laid a kiss on Yukie's cheek. He then said: "I hope for his sake that he can figure out what's going on with you two. If not.... let's just say his usefulness would be in serious doubt...."

After they've enjoyed the bath and warmed up a bit, Harold began to wash themselves clean, which inevitably included cleaning all the slime out of Yukie's rear. He stretched his well abused entrance open with his finger, letting the slime flow out. He then reached his fingers inside to scrape out whatever still remained. Afterwards Harold carried Yukie out of the bathtub and dried them both, covered themselves in bathrobes then took Yukie to rest on the couch of the living room.

"It's about time we get something to eat. Wait here." Harold smiled as he headed for the kitchen, seeing most of the ingredients he intended to use for breakfast still laying around. "Eggs... sausages... lettuce... hmm...." Harold thought for a moment, and quickly had an idea for what to do. He took out some noodles and boiled them in hot water. Meanwhile he poured some oil into a bit frying pan and heated it up. He added shreds of spring onion into the pan, then added the egged, sausages, lettuces and other vegetables in. He then stir fied the ingredients with the noodle, added soya sauce for flavor and coloring. Soon enough Harold finished the stir fried noodle and carried the food out to the dining table. "Dinner is ready!" Harold said as he set the food and plates down.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

"...did you ever see your siblings again?" Ayme asked the silver haired male sitting up. With a small frown he looked at Leroy's face worried that his lover was deeply missing his family. "I would hate to never see Yukie again" Ayme admitted his hands playing with his hair as he tied it up. Looking out at the snow Ayme shivered watching the small flakes become thicker and heavier. "...We can get home safe right?" Ayme mumbled worriedly not liking how quickly the snow was piling up or the sudden drop in temperature.

"He's still useful. It's not like he ever got to finish his studies" Yukie added watching Harold wash his body Yukie's eyes somewhat closed at the more embarrassing moments. feeling Harold's arms around his body made Yukie blush, once under the soft bathrobe Yukie looked at Harold. "Thank you" Yukie whispered his voice quite happy with a small smile he stretched before getting up and following Harold around the house until they ended up in the living room. "Food sounds nice" Yukie whispered finding the silence of the house quite terrifying. With a small sigh Yukie got up and opened the curtains watching the thick snow fall down.

"It's quite beautiful" Yukie whispered more to himself then to Harold the male continuing to watch the snow fall against the moon lit sky. Hearing Harold yell that food was ready made Yukie jump the albino quite transfixed by the beauty of the world outside one that he had never seen or would have experienced growing up. "Can we eat out here?" Yukie asked softly breaking his eyes from the window to look into the dining room where Harold had set up dinner.

"No. Not really." Leroy said bluntly as he moved his gaze back to the road: "It will only be awkward for everyone involved." He smiled hearing Ayme's concern over being separated with Yukie again, and reached to ruffle his hair playfully and said: "Donn't worry, I'm not gonna like anything like that happen." After saying that, Leroy started the car and drove down the road, quickly getting on the highway back to the house. It wouldn't take long before they get back home.

Back in the house, Harold smiled as he saw Yukie looking out the window, clearly amazed by the snow slowly falling from the sky and coloring the world in a coat of white. "Alright, we'll eat it in the living room." Harold said as he picked up the plates and set them on the short table in front of the sofa. Harold sat down on the sofa and gestured Yukie to sit by his side. He then asked:"So... you like snow? I suppose that's... fitting? Given your name means snow in Japanese."

(sorry for such a late reply life and work got a little hectic and I didn't have much time to reply. so I apologize for the shorter and crappier reply :) I'm trying to get back into my normal schedule in life and with rp's)

"What if you ended up having to leave Harold? Would I go with you?" Ayme asked looking over to Leroy quite curious about the boundaries of their new relationship."I mean we don't exactly have any rules for our new relationship." Ayme added being quite blunt at where he was getting the male trying to get to a point but being to shy to admit what he wanted.Playing with a strand of silver hair Ayme braided and upbraided the piece somewhat deep in thought."If Harold goes somewhere do you always follow? Or can you stay at home?" Ayme asked not sure he wanted his life to follow everything Harold did.

"I never knew what my name meant. Mom moved to be closer to Your father after she got pregnant...her father followed to keep an eye on her. After awhile she hid away back home since the constant traveling was to much while pregnant according to grandfathers records." Yukie admitted somewhat quiet. "I had always been told about the beauty of snow growing up but having never saw it...it doesn't compare to any book or description" Yukie admitted as he walked over to Harold and sat down on the couch.

"It would make sense for her to choose that name...she said it snowed the night I was born." Yukie admitted as he took a bite of dinner surprised by how wonderful it tasted. " I still am amazed how well you cook most people with your money would hire someone else to cook" Yukie mumbled with a small smirk.

"Leaving Harold?" Leroy asked not sure what Ayme meant exactly with that. He continued to listen and slowly got an idea of Ayme's concerns. "Well, I used to stick by Harold's side like an appendage." Leroy said lightly: "But that was back in the day when I was just another body guard. Then I became his chief of security so I don't have to stick by him 24-7 anymore. Like the time when Harold and Yukie took the trip to the island resort I stayed here, so did the time when he went abroad for work and, you know what happened. So in short, I don't always go with the boss on his business travels. But sometimes I do go with him if the situation is particularly dicey. In that case........"

Leroy fell silent and gave Ayme a glance, quickly turning his gaze back on the road and said: "In that case I'd prefer you to stay behind. It's not like you'd want to attend all the boring business talks right? I understand you don't want to be left alone but... learning to trust your partner is part of having a relationship. Now having said that, if there's no real danger for the trip, then we can certainly go together. You did say you want to travel the world right?"

Harold was a little surprised by the fact that Yukie didn't know the meaning of his name. Harold leaend over and pressed a light kiss on Yukie's cheek and said: "I must say your mother have a good sense for naming. You are really like snow, not just the color of your skin and hair, but also how much you dazzle and amaze." Harold chuckled then said jokingly: "And how much you make people want to play with you."

Harold began to eat as Yukie put a bite of the noodle he'd just cooked for him. He smiled at Yukie's comment and responded: "I learned to cook because it's useful to impress girls." Harold chuckled a little then said: "But seriously tough, I learned to cook after a particularly nasty case of food poisoning when I was 14. Apparently the potatoes had gone bad and one of the cooks was careless and used it in the soup, though I suspect it was really my mother's doing since I doubt a highly trained professional cook would make such rudimentary mistakes. Obviously I survived that ordeal but afterwards I decided to learn how to cook. Of course it wouldn't stop someone poisoning the ingredients directly, then all you have to do is to do the shopping yourself."

"I wouldn't mind traveling...but I worry more about you getting hurt again." Ayme admitted looking at Leroy his eyes full of confusion and fear. "When you got shot I was worried you really where dead" Ayme whispered his hands messing with a long strand of hair as he confessed his feelings. Watching the car move quickly down the road and closer to home Ayme stayed quiet not sure if he wanted Leroy to continue working with Harold. "Would you ever consider quitting?" Ayme asked softly his voice quite calm and collected.

"Your food can still be poisoned in shipment...easier to just grow most of it" Yukie replied feeling bad Harold's mother had stooped so low to poison him. "Back where I grew up there where lots of small farms that sold fresh Produce you could pick yourself....Mother and grandfather took me there once before father came to visit so they could make a nice soup and some side dishes." Yukie explained having loved visiting the farm and petting all the animals. "We only went a few times before she got really sick" Yukie added before smiling softly and eating another bite. "So...does your mother hate you?" Yukie asked curiously but his words coming out rather blunt and to the point since he had never seen a picture of the woman let alone heard anything about her.

"To be honest my work isn't that dangerous, at least not any more. There was a time when the boss was in constant danger when Ayers corp got into some dispute with a rival company. That was also the time when I did most of the... more shady things for him. But after that company was crushed things got a lot more clam, and I got the promotion so I don't have to be on the forefront all the time." Leroy smiled as he tried to comfort Ayme: "And to be honest, I've survived worse things than a bullet in the stomach so you don't have to worry about me."

Leroy was rather surprised by what Ayme asked next. "Would I.... quit? Hmm.... never thought of it... I don't intend to quit any time soon but... who knows about the future? I mean the last person I think who'd quit his job was Leon, and he actually quit. So maybe? I do have a pretty impressive bank account which could support a decent living for the two of us for the rest of our lives. But at the end of the day, you want to be close to Yukie, and thus you'll have to be near Harold. If that's the case then someone would be in charge of everyone's safety and it might as well be me."

Back at the house, Harold listened to Yukie telling his past experiences, presumably before everything went downhill and he ended up in the hospital at that mad doctor's mercy. The conversation inevitably shifted to his family, namely Harold's mother.

"To be honest I'm not sure." Harold said as he chewed on some food and swallowed the bite. He then continued: "She certainly didn't love me, as I am but a by-product of the business merge between her family and Ayers. I won't be surprised if she had an illegitimate child out there as well, which may explain some of the assassination attempts on my life back in the day. But I think father made some deal with her side of the family and settled everything, thus why everything calmed down."

It's about that time Harold heard the sound of a car approaching the house, signalling Leroy and Ayme's return. A few moments latter the door opened and the two entered the room. Leroy saw Harold and Yukie eating in the living room sitting side by side and let out a sigh of releif. Then he showed a smile and said: "Looks like you guys have worked things out."

"Mmh no, this is just aa formal dinner between two clients over father's will" Yukie replied his voice quite sarcastic with his response making Ayme snicker.

"Well, I hope you've reached an agreement that I get Leroy when you two divorce and you get your half of the house" Ayme chimed in finding Yukie's humor to be quite fun.

"Oh, I've already started marking my items in the house with blue stickers. I suggest you Mark yours with green and Harold can have red. " Yukie added enjoying teasing Harold and Leroy a little as the younger twin offered Ayme a bite of his food. Walking over happily Ayme snickered around Harold as if the twins had some hidden secret from him and accepted the bite.

"My, as good as that tastes I think we have three hours to live before the poison sets in and we are cut out out the will by accidental death" Ayme added as he sat beside Yukie slightly abandoning Leroy.

"A truly tragic way to go" Yukie teased as he nudged Ayme with his shoulder clearly happier having Ayme safe at home.

Leroy and Harold watched their twin lovers acting out this rather ridiculous performance with similar weak smiles. They looked at each other and shrugged in unison. There was a mutual understanding in the two men's eyes knowing that their respective lover could never be theirs and theirs alone. The twins needed each other in their lives, and they loved each other in a way beyond just familial. It's a reality they'd have to face in order to be with the twins. As much as they were not happy with the situation, there was also a strange sense of relief since the two had a long trust and loyalty towards each other. With there's anyone to share this gift/burden of living and loving the twins for the rest of their lives, then there could be no better person.

"Well boss, looks like your lovely Yukie is determined to divorce you." Leroy said jokingly.

"And your beloved Ayme is having an affair." Harold responded with a similar tone.

"You know.... How about we just leave the twins to themselves and get together?" Leroy said.

"That's a pretty good idea actually." Leroy chuckled: "I mean you probably know me better than anyone in the world."

"Which part of the house you recken we're gonna stay at though? He seems determined to get half of it."

"Well, actually, he can get the whole house. I'll just buy a new one."

The two burst out laughing,g unable to keep up the act any longer. As Harold recovered he turned back to look at Yukie and said: "Seriously though I do think we need a new house. When I got this place I've never thought it would get so...crowded. Sure we have guest rooms but we don't exactly have much in terms of 'privacy' right? So any requests or suggestions regarding the kind of place you want?

"My seems they get the other half of the house. Also I can't promise giving you Leroy Harold's already claimed him in out agreement" Yukie teased to Ayme amused by the two joking around a little.

"I want soundproof rooms. Kinda hard for us to Fuck if all we can hear is you two" Ayme piped in the older twin snuggling up to Yukie.

" I want a decent garden and a nice giant cottage style home." Yukie added after a moment of thought and hearing his twin speak on what he desired. "And despite the thrill for us when being noisy I don't care to hear what they do either" Yukie admitted playfully poking and annoying Ayme in a way twins normally would.

"Also! I want to live away from the busy streets possibly out in the country like we use to that way we could garden and exercise" Ayme tossed in smacking Yukie's annoying hands away before the two ended up breaking something or got snapped at by Harold. Yukie rolling his eyes left Ayme alone getting up to put his bowl on the table.

"Sound proof... garden... cottage style....away from the city, not that we're that close to the city but sure..." Harold listened to the twins' requests and repeated them to remember, and the image of their future home was quickly forming in his head. After a short moment Harold smiled and turned to look at the twins and said: "Alright, got it. It will probably take too long to find a suitable place then renovate it so it's probably easier to just build it from scratch. Look forward to our new home."

Harold took the dirty plates from the table and said :"I'll take it from here." He then turned to Leroy and said: "Help me out with the dishes would you?"

The older man nodded and walked towards the kitchen, leaving the twins by themselves. "So, how was the date?" Harold asked as he put the dishes in the sink.

"Ah you know the usual, some shopping, watched a movie, had dinner and drove around a little." Leroy answered, leaving out the part of him taking Ayme o his childhood home. He then gave a glance to Harold as he washed the dishes and asked: "And what about you? How's going with Yukie?"

"Pretty usual for us I suppose? Good old fucking leading to some bondage and whipping. Oh and also I took a metal stick and..."

"Stop it right there boss!" Leroy interrupted Harold and said: "I'm not intersted in what you guys did in the bedroom. Have you worked out your relationship yet?"

"I've made progress. But I can't say we're totally okay.... perhaps we'll never be totally okay.. but that just... you know."

"Yes, I know, part of the deal."

The two men chuckled in unison showing their mutual understanding. As they put the cleaned dishes away Harold said: "Oh and by the way, I'm taking Yukie to work tomorrow."

"To work, boss?" Leroy said surprised.

"Yes... he's still a little unstable... It will make both of us feel better to be in each other's sight." Harold replied.

"And may I ask on what pretense? I mean, are you going to introduce him as your half brother? "

"Just leave it vague. Keep them guessing."

"Understood."

"...did you really put stickers on things in the house?" Ayme asked curiously wondering if his twin had actually put stickers on what he wanted.

"First month after being locked away here I started hiding blue stickers on the bottom of anything Harold touched." Yukie replied with a devilish smirk the twin having devolved a fun game. "Most are quite hard to notice unless you really look at the item. It started off as something to do to piss Harold off more but now I'm just waiting for him to notice or realize how much of the house I've explored without him around." Yukie added pulling out some dime sized blue stickers having a nice little roll of them.

"...well seems you've taken your share of the Will" Ayme added amused by Yukie's antics just a little sinice he never noticed Yukie putting stickers on items in the house but, then again he rarely studied his twin like he use to when they first met.

"Did Leroy take his share of my will?" Yukie asked his joke corny making Ayme groan.

"God I miss you being all moody" Ayme teased before sighing. "We got new clothes for us...went to a movie and Leroy got quite frisky." Ayme admitted with a smirk quite happy with what had gone on between the two. "Got me back for the car ride blowjob from before"

"Oooooh there was a car ride blow job?" Yukie asked settling down to dish out in for between the two.

"Yes, but you where our cold at the time and it was way early into the relationship" Ayme added glad to have someone close to talk to other then his lover.

"Did you get caught?" Yukie asked teasingly wondering how far the two had gone.

"No, thank got my face was so red I never expected such a teasing side of Leroy" Ayme added before biting his lip. "Kinda also got to see where his family use to live....it was nice knowing more about him"

"Weird...I always thought Leroy was hatched by Harold" Yukie added sarcastically only to end up getting a pillow to the face by Ayme.

"Alright, tease all you want I want details on you two" Ayme demanded easing up on the pillow beating.

"Harold and I fucked...I found out that, well the one thing we looked at feels amazing if done right" Yukie whispered the last part not wanting Harold to know how much he had liked being tormented. "Also we heal much faster in these bodies...not so fast in water though" Yukie added Ayme nodding at the new information and mulling it over.

"Anything else? He wouldn't have dragged Leroy off unless you two where up to something" Ayme added suspicious of Harold and Leroy snaking off to discuss matters together.

"I'm going with him to work tomorrow...we've...never really gone anywhere in public" Yukie admitted clearly nervous about the whole ordeal.

"...want me to come with you?" Ayme asked sensing his twin was unsure about the trip alone with Harold Ayme knowing all to well how hard it was to be around so many strange people.

It didn't take long for Harold and Leroy to finish with the dishes and their little discussion, and the two men returned to the living room, each sitting by their respective lovers. "You want to come too?" Harold said as he reached his hand around Yukie's shoulder, bringing the twin close to himself. He turned to look at Ayme and said:"I just told Leroy that I want to take Yukie to work tomorrow. I don't mind you coming along but remember, one of you stands out enough, two of you would be worse. "

Leroy fell silent for a moment thinking about what Harold said, then he raised his head up and said: "You know, bringing both of them may not be such a bad idea."

"You're serious Leroy?" Harold said surprised.

"Yes. I mean sure there's going to be a fair share of stares given the sudden appearance of two extremely handsome albino twins, but beyond the initial curious reaction of the staff when we get into the company there wouldn't be much trouble. And as far as the world is concerned, you have one half-brother, not two twin half-brothers. So Yukie and Ayme both showing up would be a good way to hide their identities so it's good from a security stand point."

Leroy turned to look at his lover and asked: "What do you think Ayme? Wanna see what Harold does for a living yourself?"

"I doby particularly care to see your place of work" Ayme admitted with a small frown not liking that his twin was already being taken back by Harold. "Keeping in mind how much attention we draw in I don't feeling like you should even take Yukie he's much safer here" Ayme added with aa light glare wanting Harold to back off a little since he knew all of Harold's dirty little secrets. Hearing Leroy's idea made Ayme frown even more as he shot a glare to his new boyfriend. "...I don't think we should go anywhere near Harold's work, since last time we got kidnapped and almost murdered by one of his secretaries" Ayme snapped not liking how careless the two where being.

"...I have to agree...how do we know we will be safe I don't want either of us being used as bait for any crazy relatives of yours" Yukie added looking over at Harold. "I also don't feel it's fair to act like Ayme doesn't exist eventually someone will find out all it would take is a blood test or he'll even one of us being overheard" Yukie added taking both sides rather seriously as he sighed annoyed by such problems.

"...has anyone even met Yukie let alone really seen him?" Ayme asked calming down a little the older twin having quite mixed feelings about leaving the house with Yukie by his side.

Harold listened to the twins' concerns and sighed. After the incident with Leon there's really no way the twins could be completely safe, despite the incident being an anomaly not the norm, and this insecurity weighed heavily not just on Harold's shoulder, but perhaps more so on Leroy, whose job title was their Chief of security. "Do you trust my abilities to keep you safe so little?" Leroy whined, then let out a weak sigh: "Alright... I kind of deserve it."

"Not a lot of people have seen Yukie since he moved in, partly due to the fact that your twin brother is such a indoors person." Harold answered Ayme's question: "Unfortunately, the public do know of Yukie's existence and his appearance due to some.... misunderstanding between us when we first met leading to your brother doing some crazy hacker shit." Harold took out his phone and found the news page on the Ayers family scandal and showed it to Ayme. The article wrote about the death of Alexander Ayers, and the sudden reveal of his illegitimate child Yukie. Then the article took a turn mentioned how nice of a brother Harold was to his new family, ensuring investors the future of Ayers corp. The article also had a picture of Yukie on it. "So yeah, people know what he looks like, well, before you two suddenly grown a decade in one night. But if an albino with silver hair stood beside me, people would quickly put two and two together."

Harold looked at Yukie with a sincere look and said: "You're right, it's not fair to just hide Ayme's existence, or yours for that matter. Maybe it's just easier to not hide anything and live openly and freely. But freedom comes with all the risks and dangers which I fear you two are not ready to face. I want to protect you Yukie, and... you too, Ayme. But I can't do so by just staying at home everyday. It's not that I value work over you, but it's that if I don't work, my enemies would think that I've gone weak and come for us like a pact of wolves. So it's really up to you, Yukie. Do you want to come with me to work and suffer a little unwanted attention, or you want to stay in the safety and privacy of our home and wait for me here?"

"God you where a dick to him" Ayme replied with a sigh finding his younger twin to be more of a pain in the ass.

"We didn't see eye to eye on many terms" Yukie replied slightly having forgot about the whole revenge part on Harold.

"...I wouldn't blame Leroy for slowly poisoning you both to preserve his last bit of health" Ayme added already stressed by the two's past antics that to him screamed danger on more levels that he would have to talk to Leroy about in private. "While I don't blame everything on Leroy alone, I do think there are some extra security measures we will need at the new house such as alarms on the Windows and doors that can be activated and deactivated by anyone that lives in the home" Ayme added not liking that Leon was able to get into the house so easily.

"Either way we aren't safe here if Leroy had to separate his workload between two locations" Ayme added with a small sigh. Ayme was rather annoyed by the mess they had been dragged into but he understood Harold's side and understood Harold punishing Yukie more since even Ayme agreed his younger twin at times could be a handful.

"Its best we stay together play us off as your new model lovers or something like that" Yukie added noticing how upset Ayme was about their faces being outed on the news. "But, Ayme does worry any of Yoh's friends might be slinking around...our faces weren't exactly hidden during his testing procedures" Yukie explained voicing his twins worry.

"While I don't want to always be hidded from the world I do have someone other then Leroy I need to care for, because if it wasn't for the Will your father left Yukie wouldn't be here and you wouldn't care if he lived or died" Ayme added bluntly clearly feeling no reason to worry about Harold.

Ayme knew Harold had more then enough money to care and protect himself. "Bottom line. I refuse to let you have Yukie until I know he will be 100% safe" Ayme added glaring a little at Harold since he still didn't feel Yukie would be well cared for if there happened to be a loophole in the Will or Yukie got mysteriously injured or vanished.

"That decision is not for you to make Ayme. Yukie would decide whether I have him or not." Harold said bluntly to Ayme's comment, being firm and persistent towards Payment yet at the same time showing respect to Yukie's agency. And frankly he knew words wouldn't convince the older twin of his love towards Yukie, only his actions would. With a sigh Harold turned away and said: "I am going to sleep now since I need to go to work early tomorrow. Yukie, you can join me if you like, or you can spend the night with Ayme." Harold then quickly walked down the hallway leaving the twins and their bodyguard in the living room.

"Well, I guess I will head to bed soon myself. Where do you want to sleep tonight And?" Leroy asked as he looked at the older twin, secretly hoping that he would choose him over Yukie, though given how much Some missed Yukie even during their brief separation during the day, Leroy assumed he probably needed to "recharge" a bit longer.

"Go to my room and I'll meet you once we are done talking" Ayme added gently talking hold of Yukie's hand to keep him from following Harold clearly wanting to talk to him more. Watching as Leroy left Ayme turned and looked at Yukie.

"...Harold isn't going to get me killed or take me away from you" Yukie whispered slightly having realized during Ayme's anger session that it wasn't really about giving him up in sexual terms.

"...You don't know that" Ayme snapped quite upset that his own brother wasn't acting very upset by the fact he could losing him.

"Look, Harold would never do such a thing...you need to trust me and stop attacking him so much" Yukie whispered gently touching his twins face. "I won't abandon you." Yukie added gently kissing his twins cheek. "I'll talk to Harold and see what we can do okay?" Yukie added gently before getting up and heading off to Harold's room leaving Ayme alone in the living room.

"...okay" Ayme whispered with a slight frown his voice sounding quite lonely. Getting up he turned off the lights and made his way to his room hoping Leroy would be there.

"...I doubt your actually asleep" Yukie added walking into Harold's room the twin sitting on his lovers bed. "Mind if we talk?" Yukie asked not sure if Harold was still awake.

Leroy's face brightened when he heard Ayme was going to sleep with him for the night. At one hand he was overjoyed by Ayme's decision, on the other he felt a little ridiculous for being so easily effected by the young man. "Alright Ayme, I'll wait for you. Good night Yukie." Leroy said as he got up and bid farewell to the younger twin, and as instructed he headed for one of the guests rooms which Ayme had claimed for himself. Leroy took off his clothes till he was wearing nothing but his underwear and got under the blankets. He laid with his head on his hands and just waited for Ayme to come. When he saw the twin coming inside the room he smiled and lifted the blankets for Ayme to enter and sleep beside him. Once both of them were comfortably covered Leroy turend on his side and looked at Ayme asking:"So, what's your plan for tomorrow?"

Similarly in Harold's room, he two were sleeping side by side in the bed. Harold reached for Yukie and pulled him close, letting the young man's head rest on his arm and quite literally close to his heart. "So, what do you want to talk about?" Harold asked as he looked at Yukie's beautiful features, dimly lit by the bedside light. He moved some hair off Yukie's face and continued: "You know I never got to ask you, what was the 'date' you wanted to take me on?"

"...I'm not sure. I can go I guess...I just don't like the idea of it" Ayme mumbled looking up at the ceiling still quite troubled. "Yoh was part of a darker organ trade. Sometimes he would let other medical professionals choose who's organ they wanted." Ayme added sitting up a little as he looked at Leroy wondering how much he should involve the man.

"A few times I met some of the men as did Yukie. We are well known as a goldmine for testing and selling hence why I don't like us showing our faces in public so much" Ayme added voicing his insecurities with the person he trusted the most. "I worry that if we are thrown in Harold's spotlight we will be found again and be in danger" Ayme whispered looking at the ceiling again with a sigh.

"Ayme worries he won't be able to find nor get a hold of me" Yukie whispered snuggling closer to Harold's chest the man's heartbreak rather comforting and soothing. "I was going to ask if we could get phones or something to stay in contact with each other" the younger twin finished knowing his request wasn't unreasonable or to extreme. Feeling Harold's hand brush away some strands of hair Yukie's face was suddenly embarrassed at the next question. "Well....our date was going to be a little sexual" Yukie mumbled his voice nervous and shy. "They have this convention...at a hotel that's...sex related like the stuff we like...." Yukie mumbled his face burning at the mention of the things he looked at online.

"I was thinking we could use some new rope or toys. It seemed safe and Ayme approved of the place not seeing it as dangerous" Yukie finished his face still flushed red as he hid away in Harold's arm.

"I knew the doctor was in some organ trade shit we did the background check on him, just didn't imagine he was trading yours..." Leroy said as he held Ayme close in his arms, kissing the man lovingly: "I thought your danger would only come due to your relationships with the boss, but now I know there're more reason for people to want to harm you, all I have to do is to improve the security. You know, more body guards, more cameras, I've been curious about drones so might as well try those out. I'll make an invisible fortress around everyone so we could live safely and freely. Leave safety to me, and all you need to worry about is relax, have fun." Leroy chuckled and said jokingly: "And find a hobby other than fucking me, so you can still enjoy life when we're both too old for intense exercise."

"Phone? I know you have one... didn't you get Ayme a phone while I was gone? Umm.. on second thought... you two probably didn't need a phone back then." Harold said as he remembered how close the twins were when he came back and answered: "Well, getting a phone is simple enough."

Harold laughed when he heard Yukie's idea for their date: "You want to go to a sex convention? Oh Yukie you're so cute!" Harold held Yukie tightly and runned his face against Yukie's head lovingly: "So you want me to tie you up and stuff dildo's in your as and show it to people? You adorable little slut! People are gonna be so jealous of me cause I have such a beautiful slave with me!" He raised up Yukie's chin and looked down at his lover's face and smiled: "Let's show them what a good couple we are!"

"I like sex being my only hobby" Ayme replied with a smirk enjoying being coddled and snuggled by Leroy. "Though if you get drones....I want to test one" Ayme added his hands playing with Leroy's soft hair. With a small smile Ayme kissed Leroy his lips being quite soft. Breaking the kiss Ayme looked at Leroy : "speaking of my hobbies... how would you feel about going to a fun convention?" Ayme asked hesitantly not sure how Leroy would feel about it.

"Dont tease me or I'll change my date idea!" Yukie snapped his face going even redder at the harsh teasing from Harold. Yukie hadn't planned on Harold being so.amused or so excited about the idea. Huffing a little Yukie calmed down slightly and snuggled back into Harold's warm body. "Its suppose to be a creative experience to help with the master slave bond" Yukie mumbled still shy as the younger twin hiding his face. "They have these secret conventions quite often...most people wear provocative clothing and masks no one knows who's who" Yukie explained quite excited to go to the convention despite Harold's teasing nature.

"If we go we need to get some pretty masks. Also we will need to get some condoms while I know my health will be fine..I worry about yours" Yukie added looking Harold in the eyes finally. "Also, Ayme might drag Leroy so don't give him a hard time, Ayme's not as open about this stuff" Yukie added looking Harold in the eyes with a warning glare.

"Conventions? You mean like one of those gaming and anime stuff nerds go to?" Leroy asked being puzzled by what Ayme brought up: "I didn't know you were into that kind of stuff." Then Leroy recalled the flow of their conversation and looked at Ayme suspiciously: "This isn't that kind of convention you're talking about huh? You mind to elaborate on it a little?"

Just as the same subject was being brought up between Ayme and Leroy, Harold was laughing due to the adorable embarrassed reaction coming from Yukie. "Alright, alright, I'm not gonna tease you anymore, not tonight at least." Harold smiled and laid his hand on Yukie's hair when he got back to snuggle in his arms. Harold raised an eyebrow when he heard Leroy and Ayme was going as well and said: "Well, in that case, how about we go on a shopping trip before the convention to buy all the costumes and stuff? All four of us. Could be quite fun don't you think?" Harold chuckled: "I can just imagine how awkward Leroy is gonna look."

"While I find normal conventions fascinating...no that's not what I'm talking about" Ayme admitted his face turning a little pink. "So, ummm. It's a particular convention for a group of people who have similar interests. Interests like what Harold and Yukie have..." Ayme added his voice becoming more soft towards the end of his explanation his face burning from embarrassment. "Everyone wears masks so you don't know who is who and it should be rather fun" Ayme admitted with a small smile trying to get his nerve back. Gently kissing Leroy's cheek Ayme looked into his eyes : "If it's not your thing feel free to reject my offer" Ayme suddenly added not wanting to force Leroy to go.

"I look forward to finding something sexy to wear. I enjoyed teasing Ayme with simple naughty clothes" Yukie admitted a light chuckle coming from his mouth. "As for Leroy...Ayme might have to convince him. Leroy doesn't seem like the kind of person to go to these kind of things" Yukie added looking up at Harold's face for a moment before happily snuggling back down. "Do you have a plan on what you'll wear as a master?" Yukie asked his voice burning with curiosity, the male genuinely wondering what tricks Harold would have up his sleeve.

"So...you want to take me to a.... SM convention?" Leroy looked at Ayme with disbelief. He knew that Ayme preferred more vanilla sexual acts than the weird and kinky stuff Yukie was into, so it was quite a surprise that Ayme would want to participate in such an event. "Let me guess.. it's Yukie's idea huh? So what do you want from me? Walk around naked with a dildo up my ass?" Leroy smiled weakly. Leroy thought for a short while as he stared at the ceiling, until finally he let out a heavy sigh and turned his gaze back at Ayme and said: "Alright Ayme, if that makes you happy then I'll come along as well... On one condition though."

Leroy looked down at Ayme and smiled: "If I go with you on that convention, you let me do whatever I want to you for one night. Sounds like a deal?"

Back in Harold's bedroom, the two were having their fun discussing the coming convention. "Oh you'll be surprised what Leroy is okay with. I hate to admit it but a lot of my previous... sexual intersts were more satisfied with him than me. Harold thought for a moment when asked about what to wear himself and said: "To be honest I have zero idea on what to wear myself. I mean I have a million ideas on what to do with you, but for myself, not so much.... How about you decide what I wear, and I decide what you wear?"