You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

"Ha ha! That's my boy!" Harold cheered happily as he saw his lovely slave turn the table on Ayme and restrained him. While he doubt this change in power dynamic between Yukie and Ayme would last, especially when he was not around to embolden Yukie, he wanted to show Ayme that who was really in charge even when he was not physically present, or at least make his existence more prominent in Ayme's consciousness.

"I didn't know you're so good with ropes." Harold commented after seeing Yukie's handiwork. After taking in the scenery for a moment he chuckled: "Well done Yukie. Since you've been such a good boy I'm gonna give you a little reward." Harold said before reaching for his laptop, going over the folders and found the program he was looking for. With the click of a button the chastity belt on Yukie's crotch let out a small "beep" sound and unlocked itself. "Yukie, give Ayme a nice good fuck for me would you?"

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

“...you really shouldn’t encourage violence” yukie replied lightly scolding Harold as he gently pet his twins head not minding the sulking glares. “I doubt I could get him by surprise like that again” yukie admitted as he got up and opened the mini fridge grabbing himself some wine as he poured a nice glass and sat back down.He blushed a little and sipped his drink when Harold mentioned his handiness with the ropes.“Well, when I can’t sleep I like to read Leroy took me out shopping awhile back and I snuck a couple of naughty books on bondage and foreplay” Yukie explained his face a little red as Harold praised him lovingly.“...I’m not exactly sure how ” Yukie mumbled as he set his wine down and fully took off the chastity belt before pacing a little as if deep in thought the boy wanting to please Harold but was unsure.

“He fucks me and I’ll personally kick your ass!” Ayme snapped at Harold the elder twin not use to being humiliated or dominated. Yukie having been watching his twin while pacing suddenly stopped as he smirked.

“...never thought you where a virgin~” yukie teased as he walked over and gently groped his twins member enjoying having a toy when Harold was busy. “I’ve been thinking Harold might enjoy our fun more if I make sure we both don’t take our pills~” yukie whispered as he snuggled into Ayme the pill bottle sitting in his bag untouched. “Well I mean I certainly can’t take mine now since I’ve tasted wine...it might make me sick” yukie added clearly having planned out his next few moves his hand roaming aymes body, his twin biting his lip as he felt the ropes slowly tighten a little.

Harold smiled as he watched his dear little brother tried to figure out how to play his new found dominant role. "You've got fucked for so many times, I'm sure you know all the procedures." Harold said trying to encourage Yukie to molest his twin brother: "Obviously you're gonna need some lube. There must be some lotion in a luxurious hotel room like this. Or maybe you wanna just give Ayme a nice rim job to moist him up?"

Harold must say he rather liked it when Yukie was being a bit naughty and teasing with Ayme, but he'd certainly not allow such behavior on himself. So if Ayme could prove to be a way which he could see the other side of Yukie then he'd welcome that by all means. Harold hasn't really noticed himself but even with the existence of a newer, arguably more challenging and thus more entertaining plaything (aka Ayme) in his grasps, his evaluation of Ayme was always centered on how he'd influence Yukie, how he could be used as a tool to play with Yukie, what role he'd play in changing the relationship between him and Yukie, and so on. The reason for this thinking was not simply the fact that he knew Yukie longer and thus was more familiar with him over Ayme, but due to something coming from the depth of his well-guarded heart.

Emotions aside, right now Harold was more interested in a good masturbation session than anything else, and he wanted a good show to do it with. "I surely wouldn't mind if you decide to make yourself an insatiable nymph all the time." Harold said lightly. He then sat up closer to the camera which he'd set on the table, and changed his voice to a slightly more commanding tone saying: "But I'm gonna remind you that you're gonna put that chastity belt back on after this. Is that clear?"

“I can find lotion” yukie replied not caring much to go that far in pleasuring his twin. He went off to the bathroom searching around for a few seconds before coming back with a nice peach scented bottle of lotion. He gently touched Ayme’s back before adding some lotion his fingers slowly and gently working their way into Ayme’s ass the older twin squirming a little at the sudden intrusion.

“The lotions cold” Ayme mumbled slightly whining the male shivering as Yukie raised a brow but went to turn up the heat just a little to make his twin more comfortable.

“It will get warmer” yukie whispered turning Ayme so his cute face could be seen better by Harold. He listened to Harold words and thought a little to himself before answering. “This stuff would be regular if we didn’t take it” yukie mention referring to the sex they where going to have as he pulled on the rope a little making Ayme moan again the sound making yukie quite excited. The older twin looked at Harold at the sudden change in his voice as he huffed cutely not liking the order but knowing not to go against it as he nodded before entering Ayme who bit down on the soft comforter not letting Harold hear his noises. Yukie himself was melting by how wonderful it felt to put his dick in someone and moaned softly as he started moving a little bit giving his twin much time to adjust.

(Sorry for the late And not so good reply I’ve had a crazy few days)

Harold chuckled slightly seeing how both twins reaction to the new experiences they were having, with one being entered, and another entering for the first time. "Yukie, you sure look like you're having fun." Harold said joyfully as he watched his precious little toy fucking his twin brother in the ass, and almost felt a little proud. He then continued teasingly: "But don't get any funny ideas on turning the table on me. I wouldn't mind if you turn Ayme into your personal fuck pet though."

Harold waited as both Yukie and Ayme needed a little time to get used to their position, and was satisfied when Yukie started moving, a bit clumsily by his standard. As if teaching a child homework Harold said in a rather soft, and considering the circumstances, rather out of place tone: "Don't just thrust blindly, put some thought into it. Change the pace from time to time, and try to aim for the prostate when you thrust in. You should know better than anyone in the world which buttons to push for Ayme."

“I won’t touch you Ayme’s to fun” Yukie moaned back sarcastically the twin quite happy with their little naughty act of forbidden love. He blushed some as his hands struggled to find a place for his hands clearly not use to such a position nor moving his hips, and despite how amazing it felt just being inside his twin Yukie could clearly see how he was so inexperienced at it.

“Please...he’s known me for only so long...we never got around to the topic of how we like to fuck each other” Ayme replied to Harold being quite the smart ass. “Despite his inexperience he’s not as bad as I was when I first had sex” the elder twin replied moving his body carefully away from yukies hands the twin unsure what to do as he wined a little. Ayme gently leaned over and kissed yukie sweetly as if apologizing for stopping his fun. He was now in a better position to talk to Harold kneeling sexily for his older brother yet was leaning back against his twins body just enough to let his younger twin snuggle him. “The problem is he’s not dominating, so he doesn’t know any positions or rhythm, I’d say he could possibly learn from you but I doubt his pretty little mind can even get past the fact that he’s being fucked, so he wouldn’t learn how your fucking him”.

“What he needs is to learn by still being a bottom but having a submissive top” Ayme explained a little more as he streatched yukie having left aymes hands untied. He gently moved yukie who was clearly confused and unsure what to do since his twin wasn’t angry and had been clearly pissed off by the lack of skill his brother possessed when it came to screwing his ass. “The easiest way for him to learn rhythm is for me to ride him” ayme admitted the older twin slightly humiliated by the whole ordeal but well he planned on making yukie pay for it later with a nice blowjob. He smirked as he moved on top of his twin moving and adjusting himself until he was properly on his twins body before lowering his ass slowly taking his brothers cock with a moan.

“...this feels better” yukie moaned the younger brother enjoying the warm tight ass of his older brother. His hands moved softly to aymes hips as he pushed him down all the way making Ayme cry out even more in pleasure. “Does it feel this good for you?” Yukie asked Harold his face quite slutty looking as he felt his older brother start to move his hips in a slow grinding motion making Yukie melt even more as he let his hands and body relax falling into his twins motions and pace as the two moaned cutely together.

To be honest Harold had little issue with Yukie doing a clumsy job and fucking Ayme, and thus causing his twin brother endless pain and agony in the process, since that would be entertaining as well, but it was clear that Yukie was not up for the task. He was also impressed by how Ayme instead of using brute force, gently manipulated Yukie into giving up his initiative. He watched with lust filled eyes the incest show on screen, the two beautiful bodies joined together in primal pleasure, and instinctively sped up the motion of his hand gripping his raging erection. He let out a low groan as he smeared the pre-cum seeping from his member all over the crown and rubbed on it.

“Assuming your ass is pretty much the same with Ayme’s, I’d say the sensation must be pretty similar.” Harold responded to Yukie’s question, he then added: “That being said, obviously our members are quite different in both size and shape, so Ayme’s ass probably feels less tight for yours than your ass is for mine.”

“My he’s cute when he’s like this...I can see why you fell in love with him” Ayme teased looking at Harold with a smirk. “Though I’m dissatisfied with you, I was hoping you’d take me first, it’s quite embarrassing to be claimed by your younger inexperienced brother” Ayme added moving his hips a little slower tormenting his twin. “You must be aching to fuck him...from the bruises and marks you’ve left on him you are quite the dictator” the elder twin teased as his hand gently touched his brothers neck a delicate finger pushing a pressure point revealing all of Harold’s handiwork. “One would say this is abuse but you don’t need to worry, I won’t tell” Ayme whispered that devious look in his eye as yukie moaned softly pulling his twin down for a heated kiss.

“I’m close” yukie moaned his body trembling, the younger breaking the kiss and hold as he licked up aymes neck unaware of this his own messy body looked.

"Love...?" Harold muttered after he heard what Ayme said. The word stuck like a thorn inside him, echoing and amplifying endlessly until it became an almost deafening storm. While he kept his eyes on the steamy sex scene on the screen, his gaze was unfocused, paralyzed by the endless self questioning happening in his mind.

Harold was a man of many desires, he was never a man with attachments or any sort of real affections, and certainly not a man of love. While even he had realized at this point that he had an obsession over his twin brother Yukie's body. But such carnal desire surely didn’t equate to love.

Yet for some reason Harold wasn’t able to shrug off Ayme’s comments as easily as he’d rejected the countless confession of love he’d received before. Love.... did he truly fell in love with his half brother? Someone who he’d been treating like a sex toy?

As he was still in conflict, the erotic scene half across the earth was reaching its climax. But at this point Harold has lost his erection, and he simply put his member back inside his pants. That being said he left the video call on until the twins has reached the conclusion.

“It’s pretty late for you two, how about you go clean yourself and sleep already. And Yukie, don’t forget to put on the chastity belt.” Harold said as he tried his best to conceal his panic, and ended the video call.

“Don’t have to tell me twice” Ayme replied the two having finished while Harold was distracted. The elder twin got up and went to run the bath ignoring Harold’s reminder for yukie to put on the chastity belt as he watched the screen suddenly go black. “Mmh for a sadistic older brother he seemed...not so into it as when he first started” Ayme mumbled to his twin who was sitting on the bed confused by how Harold had told him to go to bed early the younger twin knowing Harold could have gone a few more rounds.

“...he must have been tiered from work” yukie added as he got up and went to go join Ayme in the bathroom the elder having used a nice knife to destroy the chastity belt. “Normally he go a few more rounds” the younger twin explained before stepping into the hot bubble bath Ayme following soon after.

“Either way I won’t have you wear that...if he chooses to be away he has to deal with the fact you have freedom, besides it’s not like you two are an official couple the way I see it your just fuck buddies” Ayme explained to his twin as gently as I could. “He can’t tell you who to sleep with and who not to sleep with until he claims you as his one and only you shouldn’t have to stay loyal to him”

Harold sighed as he put his phone away, still thinking about what Ayme had said about him and Yukie. Was he truly in love with Yukie? If so, what could it mean? He doubt he could ever be the typical "romantic lover" to his half brother, as there was nothing "typical' about their relationships. Harold tried his best to shrug the thought off and get back to work, but with his body have been aroused moments earlier without release he felt unbearably irritated.

"Leon!" Harold yelled towards the door, and moments latter his trusted secretary came through the door.

"Yes, Mr. Ayers?" Leon said with the usual calmness. He looked at Harold's expression an said coldly: "I assume your call wih your brother didn't go well?"

"Relieve me." Harold commanded.

Leon said nothing and simply nodded hearing Harold's order, as it's not the first time Harold made such demands to him. Without any change in his cool demeanor, Leon walked around Harold's desk and knelt down before his boss, unzipping his pants and took out Harold's half hard member. Without a moment of hesitation he opened his mouth and swallowed the whole thing in his mouth, licking and sucking on it.

Harold let out a deep groan feeling the blowjob, his member quickly gained hardness to its fullness. Sensing this Leon put more force into his suction, deforming his cheeks, and began to rock his head back and forth quickly. Leon's blowjob was fierce, but dispassionate, mechanical even. It didn't take long before Harold groaned loudly as he released his sperm down Leon's throat.

Harold panted as he slowly caught his breath, meanwhile Leon took some tissue out of his pocket and cleaned Harold's member before getting up, moving a strand of hair which stuck to his forehead to the side, and no trace of their earlier intimacy could be seen on his face. "With your bodily problem solved, can you get back to work already? We still have two years worth of books to check."

"I know." Harold said as he put his member away and put on his usual business face. The sooner he finish all the work here, the sooner he could get back home and sort things out with his brothers.

(Damn I excepted this eventually from Harold but it still stung...damn that killed me a little inside XD)

After the hot and relaxing bath both twins cleaned up the room and laid on the bed Ayme looking over one of his books looking down briefly he noticed his twin who was half asleep. “...I won’t let anyone hurt you” ayme whispered gently fixing a hair on his brothers face the elder twin having unknowingly to himself fallen more in love with his brother.

“Mmh no ones going to hurt me, I trust Harold and Leroy they wouldn’t ever lie to me or betray my trust” yukie mumbled sleepily his face moving into his twins stomach a little more. Ayme sighed moving the blankets closer to his body as he continued reading his medical book.

“...men like him born with a silver spoon in their mouth only care about themselves.” Ayme replied gently his hand running through yukies soft hair. “ if you have to constantly keep him interested in you to keep you by his side then he’s most likely with someone else or has a secret wife” Ayme explained trying not to break his twins heart if Harold ever did throw him away but also trying to support his brother.

“You watch to many dramas” yukie added with a dry chuckle his body to tiered to really give his twins words more though as he drifted into sleep fully after afew quiet moments.

“Your to trusting...” ayme whispered setting his book down and turning off the lamp the older twin snuggling close to yukie as the two finally went to sleep for the night holding each other close.

(Was it that big of a deal? For Harold it was the same with jerking off with a sex toy. Though I can't exactly say the same for Leon....)

Leroy awoke from his slumber, stretching his limbs and groaned as he opened his eyes, knocking an empty beer can off the bed. "Hmm...what time is it...." Leroy mumbled as he looked at the clock, and it was just pass 6 o'clock. As the chief of security for Harold, Leroy usually had to wake up pretty early, coordinating all the personnel. With Harold now being abroad his job became more difficult since he had to arrange Harold's security detail from across the world. And now his job was made even more difficult with the existence of the twins. Luckily he'd called for reinforcements last night and thus he would be able to relax more this day. Hopping up from the bed he quickly went for a shower. He then began to call his men giving out instructions for today's mission.

Hours latter Leroy felt a deep rumbling in his stomach, accompanied by an pathetic groan from the depth of his body. "Damn I'm hungry..." Leroy muttered as he looked at the clock, seeing the needle pointing to 9. "I wondered has the twins woke up yet...."

(No not really but it still killed me inside XD I love Harold so it was kinda a shock when I read it)

(Twins haircut)

ce9c97f1bbec28b6de6e03a24c5fdca1.jpg

“....I think it suits us better” ayme admitted looking at his twin in his hands a pair of scissors. The older twin having given his brother a more suitable boys haircut. “You’ll be amazed by how much of a difference it will make during the summer” Ayme added with a smile his own haircut cutely matching his twins.

“It’s different...” yukie admitted shy to the sudden image change as he cleaned himself off and got dressed in a tanktop and some shorts both items matching in color brightness and theme for the park.

“I still hate these bright clothes” Ayme complained putting on his own matching summer outfit as he slipped on his shoes. He stood up and smiled looking at his twin lovingly. “Let’s go find the guard dog and get breakfast after last night I’m quite famished” ayme admitted taking his twins hand gently and pulling him out of the room to hunt down Leroy.

"Good morning boys! You awake?" Leroy yelled as he knocked on the twins' door, and after the door was opened he raised his eyebrow when he saw the twins' new haircut. With a smile he said: "You two sure looks different, more.... energetic? Anyway. Let's go down to the restaurant, I heard their breakfast is pretty good here."

And so they got to the restaurant shortly after, and "pretty good" proved to be an under statement, as the variety and quality of food at the breakfast buffet succeeded most high class restaurants. It was like they put every kind of breakfast food from every country on earth in the big dining hall, from toast, croissant, rice, porridge, noodles, potatoes, dumplings, cakes and puddings, to eggs, sausages, bacon, fresh vegetables and fruits, there were also coffee, tea, mil, juices and so on. Leroy smiled to the twins and said: "Don't eat too much, or you'll feel sick on the rides."

“...Leroy?” Ayme asked slightly hesitant with his question. “Did you ever date when you where our age?” Ayme asked getting himself some biscuits and gravy. Yukie raised a brow and looked at Ayme who seemed a little tiered most likely due to their fun from last night.

“I’m sure Leroy has been bound in a rule of loyalty to Harold” yukie teased to his twin as he stole a bite from aymes plate enjoying his twins taste in food.

“Doesn’t mean he doesn’t have desires and sneaks away to be with lovers” Ayme added with a smirk as he offered his younger brother another bite yukie happily accepting. The twin quietly ate aymes plate the elder getting up to get more and some other sides before making his way back and sat back down.

“how long are we staying exactly...I like the fun but we can’t wear these cartoon characters forever”. Yukie asked Leroy the two boys having quite the appetite this morning.

"Of course I did. What sort of man do you think I was?" Leroy said as he stuffed a fork on food in his mouth. He chewed quickly and swallowed the food then continued: "Sure I was already working for Harold, but at the time I wasn't the chief or anything, but one of the many bodyguards working for him. I had more free times back then, and had my fair share of relationships." Leroy's gaze moved up, as if looking back into his past, and smiled: "Katherine, Linda, Rachael, James, all good lovers... None of them stuck around for long though, guess that's what makes me such a good body guard. After I got promoted I have less time fooling around, but on the bright side, I get the job of comforting all the abandoned crying lovers of your brother's, and after his rough treatment, they usually need some tender care, if you know what I mean."

Leroy picked up his coffee cup and took a sip, letting out a joyful sigh as he felt the bitterness spread in his mouth. He then smiled: "It's really up to you two when are we leaving. I mean I'd love to send you two home right now, cause that's gonna make my job a lot more easier. But I doubt you two had enough fun yesterday."

“Mmh Leroy must be dying for a night off to go run around and fuck. I mean with yukie around blue balls must be a common for your lonely self” ayme replied to Leroy bluntly as the older twin ate another bite of his biscuits and gravy.Yukie whos face upon further inspection was surprised at the comment and turned into a quick snicker the twin hiding his face to keep from laughing. Ayme raised a brow looking at his twin who’s head was now laying on the table buried in his arms yukie having not expected Ayme to say such a thing.

“To be honest going home wouldn’t be the worst thing.” Yukie added his voice brimming with laughter as he looked up still trying to keep a straight face.

“We just want to see the aquarium then we would like to head home” the older twin added ignoring yukies giggles while sipping a small glass of milk.”I still need to set up a bedroom and get afew personal items.” Ayme explained finishing off his milk quickly as he looked at Leroy. He of course was needing the basics of clothes and furniture and normal hygiene products the twin having been sharing with his brother. “I’m sure Harold would be upset if I touched his bed or used his room during my stay” Ayme added with a slight frown.

"Yeah, so if you two have any trace of sympathy left, try not to make my job even more difficult." Leroy complained half-halfheartedly, as he suspected the twins would probably want to keep playing for quite a while, or at least Ayme would. To his surprise both of the twins seemed eager to go home for one reason or another, which reminded Leroy the fact that no matter how confident and mischievous the two seemed sometimes, they've lived most of their lives in captivity and probably don't handle large, open and crowded spaces very well. Hearing Ayme's comment on sharing Harold's bedroom with Yukie, Leroy said: "I'm sure the boss wouldn't mind if you sleep with Yukie while he was away. But you're right, you do need a lot more stuff. We can stop by some shops on our way back."

Leroy then changed the topic back the the rest of their amusement park tour: "If the aquarium is the only place left you want to go, then I suppose we can afford to have a fuller stomach. I doubt there's gonna be a lot of rumbling there." Leroy then said jokingly: "Unless you guys want to go swimming with the sharks."

Sometimes latter they finished their breakfast, and Leroy arranged a cart to take them directly to the aquarium, as it was quite a long walk from the hotel they were staying. With the help of the VIP pass they were able to enter very quickly. Being the largest amusement park in the region, the aquarium was also very impressive, filled with rare and beautiful specimens from all over the world's waters. Of course there were also the obligatory under water tunnel where you could get close and personal with some of the fiercest predators in the sea safely.

“I’ll leave that to Harold’s men, I mean it must make cleaning up bodies a lot easier being able to come here to feed the sharks so easily” ayme admitted poking his twins cheek in a lighthearted way. The two where a little quite this morning unknowing to themselves Leroy’s theory of them being worn out and feeling claustrophobic from all the people constantly being around them was affecting their mood. Not only where they feeling rather smothered and to coddled by the escort the two where saddened by the date, unknowing to both Leroy and Harold this had been the day their mother had passed. The older twin sat on his chair slightly tense seeming deep in thought as he finished his meal his free hand holding yukie’s relaxing just a little at the warm tough of his twin. The younger twin seemed to be more quiet, his mind off in his own world quite distracted by all of the surrounding people and noise.

Yukie normally would be a little chatty but, due to last night and today’s festivities he was being quiet for once.“Let’s go see the fish” Ayme mumbled getting up as he followed Leroy with his brother in tow. Both getting on the cart and heading to the aquarium the two stopping at the tunnel, yukie turning and looking at Leroy clearly not wanting to be in his current situation.

“We would like to be allowed to leave the house alone this weekend...” yukie replied hesitantly to Leroy the younger having chosen his words carefully.

“It’s important that we go back home for a few days, if needed we will wear tracking devices and check in with you but we wish to be alone...it’s a private matter” Ayme explained adding to his twins request as they stood underneath the tunnel the light dancing across the room in a mesmerizing way.

The rest of the park visit went rather smoothly, and the twins seemed to be enjoying themselves as they looked at all the sea life. But for some reason Leroy found the twins to be not as energetic as the day before, and the reason soon became clear at the under water tunnel, when Yukie asked for permission to go out alone for the weekend. "This weekend?" Leroy repeated, trying to remember what could be the significance for the date, but couldn't remember anything. He wished to reject, but the expression on Yukie and Ayme's face told him that whatever the twins were planning to do, it must be very important for them, the bluish light coming from the water above seemed to have accentuated their melancholy. After a heavy sigh Leroy said: "There is no way I'll just let you go out alone without any surveillance..... I am staying by your side, and the rest of men will be out of your sight, nowhere to be seen. Is this fine with you two?"

“...it wouldn’t be appropriate for you to visit some of the places we need to go and to be fair it’s not your place to say you deserve to go.” Ayme replied looking Leroy in the eyes as if daring him to challenge what he wanted. “We need a week alone just us to take care of some personal stuff” Ayme added as yukie looked away from Leroy clearly hating this whole issue of having to ask permission to visit a grave site since the two never did get to go to either funeral of their mother or grandfather.

“...disobey Harold just this once...I’ll take whatever anger he has towards you and have him punish me instead.” Yukie added looking at Leroy a sort of deep loneliness in his eyes. He looked away as Ayme pulled him into a gentle hug as if comforting him.

“...it’s a matter from our past...we..never really got to say goodbye to anyone in our family...we want a day to visit home and visit their graves” Ayme finally admitted after afew moments of silence. “...we don’t want to feel like we are caged while we are paying our respects and going home to visit grandfathers old house”

“...she worked as a geshia so we want to visit the house she worked in before she got sick...we want to learn about her and what she was like. We need to know there’s more to us then just what medical papers say” yukie added hiding his face in aymes arms.

“...I want to look into how they all died...the records show she was healthy...she shouldn’t have died at the age she was...I need to know what mental illnesses she had for our sake so we know what to look for” Ayme finished explaining just in a way now coddling his twin who was more worn out and exhausted the he was.

Leroy tried to stand this ground, as the twins had a record of getting themselves into trouble. Who knows what dangers they could find themselves in if left alone and unprotected? But his resolve slowly crumbled after he heard the twins explaining what they wanted to do. "Family matters huh................alright..... I promise I will give you enough privacy, none of us will be in your sight.... Pay your respects, but don't get caught up too much by the past. It's better to look forward than back." Leroy paused for a moment, then the usual easy smile came back to his face: "Now let's finish the tour. If we hurry we can make it to the penguin show!"

Sometimes latter the trip came to an end, and Leroy took the twins out of the park and back to his park. Having left all the colorful craziness behind, Leroy felt he could finally breath more easily. He turned to Ayme and asked: "On our way home, do you want to stop by a mall to do some shopping?"

The twins spent the rest of the time enjoying the shows and view but, towards the end where grateful to be done with the whole trip. “Thank you for taking us” yukie mumbled tiredly once he was in the back seat and buckled up the younger twin looking like he was seconds away from being out cold.

“Yeah it would be nice to get afew things” ayme admitted with a slight blush as he looked away from Leroy’s eyes feeling a little shy like his brother occasionally did. “By the time we get there yukie should be rested enough to be able to shop around and if not I’m sure your men can stay out here and watch him sleep.” Ayme added fixing his hair back with some bobby pins so it stayed out of his face. He smiled a little at his twin who was snuggled up next to a stuffed octopus he had got that was half the size of his own body. “You know I never knew yukie liked aquariums so much, a part of me wonders why he didn’t finish collage and get a job working with sea life” the elder twin admitted leaning forward to look in Leroy’s passenger seat before climbing up beside him giving his twin the whole back seat.

Leroy smiled as he watched Yukie lay down at the back seat. Even though it was still in the morning, the visit to the park seemed to have exhausted the boy a lot. waited till Ayme had settled down and fastened his seat belt before starting the engine steering the car out of the spot and onto the road. "As far as I know, your brother's talents leaned more towards computer engineering. He also seemed to like art, judging by him asking for a drawing pad from the boss. Adding marine biology on top of those would probably be too much if you ask me." Leroy said as he kept his attention on the road, but from time to time would look at Ayme with the corner of his vision. He asked: "What about you? Any particular interests? Any field which you'd like to study? I'm sure the boss can get you into any school you want."