You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

“Mmh so maybe it was just him actually liking visiting nor really as a career but more as fun” ayme replied to Leroy the statement though seeming to be said more for himself as he looked back at his twin. “I still don’t know really what he likes and hates...it’s weird beliving your connected to someone on such a deep level...but then suddenly reality hits and you realize you know nothing about them.” Ayme explained looking towards Leroy a little as he sighed tieredly. “I’m glad he found something he liked so much he pursued it” Ayme added the older twin looking out the car window before turning back to Leroy to awnser his question. “When it came to studying I focused on medical and learning everything I could about Yu and his expiriments. But, if I put aside my work I enjoyed ballet during the rare times I was healthy enough to practice from the books I had read and the few videos I had convinced Yu to buy.” The older twin shrugged as he moved and laid his head on Leroy’s lap snuggling down a little in a slight seductive way.

“The hobby never went anywhere so I kept with medicine, I don’t regret giving it up because since I did I was able to learn about plants and learn how to make medicine and how to make our suppressing medication” Ayme whispered his hand gently unzipping Leroy’s pants the younger clearly wanting to get him off.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

"Well, people can live under the same roof for decades without actually know each other. Comparing to those people, you two are making huge progress." Leroy commented as he continued to drive, steering the car onto the highway. As he focused on the road he only paid half-attention to what Ayme was up to, plus it wasn't like he got a lot to contribute when it comes to academic pursuit. He chuckled when he heard the older twin's interest in ballet and said: "You can dance ballet? Hmm... well, I suppose it's not that much of a surprise. I mean you'd certainly be a eye-catcher on stage.......Hey! Where the hell are you..!" Leroy yelled as he felt Ayme's fingers on his crotch, not wanting to wake up the other twin sleeping at the backseat Leroy lowered his voice and whispered: "What the hell are you doing Ayme, I'm driving here! You're trying to get us killed?"

As he said Leroy had to focus on driving, and thus was unable to stop Ayme from unzipping his pants. What was worse was that Ayme was right when he said that Leroy was having serious blue balls since the twins showed up. The little stimulation by Ayme's delicate fingers was enough to make blood rush down to his groin, and as a deep groan escaped Leroy's lips his member quickly gain hardness, bumping and twitching with excitement.

“No, to be honest I’m bored and horny...can’t exactly ride you while your driving I’m sure you would really smack me for doing something that dangerous” ayme whispered keeping his voice low as to not wake his sleeping twin. He smirked playfully as he gently took Leroy’s member out from his underwear and looked at it finding the dick rather nice. “It’s only fair you get off once in awhile..and since I’m not tied down by Harold’s rules I can do as I like and fuck who I like” Ayme explained a soft finger slowly trailing down Leroy’s member. He moved much closer towards Leroy’s lap clearly wishing he could just give in to his desires and ride the man till they both couldn’t think straight. He leaned down and slowly licked up the shaft stopping at the tip before taking it in his mouth and slowly moved his head down until he was taking in quite a lot of Leroy’s dick. He moaned a little feeling it twitch happily in his mouth the older twin continuing to give his guard a nice blowjob.

"If you want to have sex, just go and fuck your twin brother. Don't drag me into your family orgy!" Leroy complained as he tried his best to keep his head clear. But despite his complaints he was really in no position to resists, since he had to keep his hands on the wheel and eyes on the road. He wanted to change lane so he could stop the car temporarily and put a stop to Ayme's teasing, but with how busy the traffic was at the moment Leroy wasn't able to do so. He gasped when Ayme moved his fingers along his raging erection, even the slightest touch brought a surge of great pleasure to his body. It soon became worse as Ayme leaned down and laid his soft, moist tongue on the shaft, causing another groan of pleasure from the poor bodyguard. Pre-cum started to leak out of the slit on the top of his member, which all went inside Ayme's mouth as the twin swallowed the whole length in. The soft, watery warmth of Ayme's mouth felt great, and the suction felt better. As the pleasure quickly built up it didn't take long before his body become desperate for release.

"...Eh.........Damn you Ayme..... Damn you!" Leroy cursed as he was nearing climax. Finally he saw an opening and moved to the shoulder lane of the highway and stopped there. He grabbed Ayme's head and pressed his member even further down the boy's throat. As his body trembled in ecstasy the pent up cum stored in his body found release deep down Ayme's throat. After several more bursts of thick white cum, Leroy's body finally relaxed and he let go of Ayme's head. Hurriedly he tugged his penis back into his pants and stared at Ayme saying: "NEVER do that again, or I swear I'm gonna punch you in the face."

Ayme was quite happy with Leroy’s cursing the twins own body enjoying the fact he was affecting Leroy so much. He licked a little slower feeling the car move different he steaded himself so he wouldn’t fall but kept going. Once they had stopped Ayme squirmed a little at the feeling of a soft hand on his head. He was shocked when his head was forced down suddenly, he didn’t struggle though knowing full well he wouldn’t die from not breathing and all he would suffer was a tough little blackout. The older twin moaned when his throat was greeted with warm salty seaman. He was surprised by the amount but chalked it up to how pent up Leroy was and once his head was let go gently cleaned the rest of his dick off before moving away.

“Mmh never give you a blowjob or sex?” Ayme asked a little smug the twin climbing into Leroy’s lap with a tiny little smirk as he settled himself down. “Or are you meaning never pleasure in the car?” He whispered being quite the seductive little brat his hand gently touching Leroy’s face. “You enjoyed it and I enjoyed it...well, I’m still enjoying it” he replied his dick still quite hard and needy. “I’m not tied down to anyone and neither are you...it makes sense that I take care of you since you take care of us” ayme added his lips gently meeting Leroy’s in a soft thank you kiss.

Leroy stared at Ayme a bit grudgingly as the latter straighten up, seemingly enjoying the taste of sperm in his mouth with a smug on his face. "I'd say neither. But I doubt you'd listen." Leroy sighed and continued: "Given what you've been through till now, I wouldn't be surprised if you feel like there's nothing much to lose. But the thing is, you do. You now have your twin brother, and a life filled with possibilities ahead of you. So from now on, just don't do anything that would risk your safety, obviously that would include giving your driver a blowjob while driving on the highway."

Leroy paused and looked at Ayme, now with his frustration and anger reduced he got the leisure to observe the naughty twin again, who after the blow job had a clear blush on his pale face. He moved his gaze down, and could see the clear bulge on the boy's pants. Leroy figured that if he just leave Ayme unattended like this, it wouldn't be long before he lose control and cause more trouble. With a heavy sigh Leroy patted on his lap and said: "Come over here, I'll help you with that."

“I welcome death with open arms” the elder twin joked with a dry smile. “putting that aside at the second I felt you didn’t have control I would have stopped” Ayme added his tone quite serious the male tucking a strand of hair behind his ear. “I have nothing I truly desire...I’m unable to produce children so the dream being married and having a family and being a normal person doesn’t exist for me anymore.” The white haired twin explained with his cheeks still slightly pink. His body moved just a little more to be fully on Leroy’s lap. “I don’t need your help or pity. I survived just fine before...” ayme whispered his face seeming upset but, clearly he was having a hard time expressing how he felt.

It was truly difficult for the older twin to explain how conflicted he was inside sometimes, his mind was trying to calm itself and put into words like he had learned from Yu to do. But, under Leroy’s gaze it was becoming harder making him unable to sort out the tangled mess. “...I want to be able to choose to die...being able to be laid to rest in my families grave is something I worry might never happen” The twin added choosing his words carefully as if they where a sentence between being understood and being locked away for being mentally ill. “Just the fact that we can regenerate is concern enough to make me worry we might outlive everyone around us”

Leroy fell silent and sighed heavily. He knew the twins' upbringing were difficult, and both of them have their fair share of demons to combat. For Yukie, the relationship with Harold though strange and twisted, provided him some resemblance of happiness and belonging. But for Ayme, who just recently got freed from the grasps of his tormentor, had little to convince him that life was worth living, and no amount of gentle words would remedy that. It would take time for Ayme to find the things, or people, to live for. And frankly that was a bit too much

"We'll see how it goes." Leroy said as he started the car again, not wanting to confirm nor deny what Ayme said. He steered the car back to the road and quickly traveled down the highway. Soon they arrived at the department store. Leroy turend to look at Yukie who was sleeping in the back seat and said: "Hey, sleeping beauty, wake up! Time to go help your twin brother do some shopping!"

(If there isn't anything particular you'd like to do, perhaps we can skip ahead till Harold comes back?)

(Sorry for such a late reply work training has been kicking my butt and fully exhausting me with the work! So i apologize if the reply isn’t the best or is shorter than normal I should be getting my less challenging (normal) schedule this coming week so my replies should be better. And I’d really love a time skip :) )

“...Mmh don’t wanna” yukie mumbled his voice annoyed showing he was still quite tiered. He sighed and streatched just a little before peeking out of his blanket trying to keep himself awake.

“Come on if you get tiered I’ll carry you the rest of the way” Ayme lightly joked his hand reaching out and ruffling his twins half in a loving way. “You can help me pick out stuff that you also like for when you come sleep with me” the elder twin added with a small smirk clearly still upset about his talk earlier but, being the older brother he was he tried to hide it.

“You’ll need fluffy pillows” yukie mumbled as he got out of the car a little more convinced to go despite how exhausted his body felt. Yukie waited for his twin who got out and snuggled him a little before heading inside.

People feel time differently depending on their mood and the circumstances they found themselves in. For Leroy, the days passed by rather slowly, as he couldn't wait for Harold to return and take some responsibility of watching over the twins away from him. It would also mean that he'd no longer have to coordinate Harold's security from across the world. For Harold, the days passed by even slower, almost excruciatingly so. While he tried his best to bury himself in work, Ayme's comment had left a mark in his heart and brought him frustration to no end.

Eventually, the days passed, and after days of being abroad Harold has finally returned home. The moment he stepped through the doors he saw Leroy standing there waiting for him

"Welcome back, boss. Here's my report on the..."

"Not now, Leroy. Where's Yukie?" Harold said as he looked around.

"In your room, boss. I believe Ayme is there too.."

Harold dashed towards his bedroom even before Leroy finished the sentence. Finally the near identical twins were right in front of his eyes, who seemed to be surprised by his sudden, and hurried entrance. Without a moment of pause nor hesitation, Harold grabbed Yukie and pulled the boy into his arms, forcefully covering his sweet lips with his own, and pressed the boy on the bed.

"Boss wait a minute!" Leroy said hurriedly as he ran into the room, and sighed in relief seeing Ayme looking at his brothers clearly baffled. "Thank god he didn't grab the wrong twin." Leroy said as he approached the older twin and said: "Why don't we give your brothers a little privacy?"

“....please don’t break him we have plans tomorrow” ayme replied as he looked at his twin being helplessly pinned under his older brother. “...only reason he told us apart is because yukie was lazy and wore one of his shirts” Ayme mumbled his tone in amused as he grabbed his bag and went out of the room with Leroy. “How long will they need?” Ayme asked clearly annoyed their plans where now ruined and yukie was being kept busy. The older twin sulked and looked away from Leroy clearly resisting the urge to tear into Harold and give him a piece of his mind. “Let’s go get dinner before I get my ass kicked..I’m driving” Ayme added going to his room to grab a jacket his funeral gifts kept neatly on his desk alongside the few pictures Yu had emailed him the two keeping in touch.

“Harold...stop...” yukie moaned gently pushing Harold away as he gasped trying to breathe a little his body shaking and overly excited. “...how long are you back for?” Yukie asked wanting to know how long he could keep his master chained to the bedroom for some long needed sex and romance.

"Eh....given how long the boss hasn't touched Yukie, I'd say at least the entire night... and maybe even the whole day after if you don't put a stop to it." Leroy sighed as he scratched his head: "You see, the boss is kind of a ON/OFF guy, there's no middle ground for him. While he don't get turned on easily, when he is really in the mood, it's really, really brutal. That's why all of his past partners left him, cause they simply can't keep up." Leroy then added: "But of course, nobody other than Yukie has pushed the boss's button with such frequency." He followed Ayme out and waited for him outside his own room, then smiled to the older twin asking: "So, want to go for Chinese or Italian? Or maybe Korean?"

Meanwhile, Harold has ignored whatever Ayme had said, as he was too concentrated in kissing Yukie, the half brother who he'd made into a sex slave of his. Whichever way you look at it, their relationship was a mess, and it was only getting worse with Harold now having conflicted feelings about Yukie. He felt the little resistance coming from below him, and got up slightly, looking down at the panting boy and smiled: "I've finished my business abroad. I'll have to stay at the company for a few days to catch up with work here though. After that everything would return to normal... But right now...”

Harold got down and covered Yukie’s lips again, his tongue intruded inside Yukie’s mouth passionately and mingled with Yukie’s counterpart. He let go of Yukie’s mouth momentarily and whispered: “Right now.... I just want you....”

“Korean works fine for me if you let me drive” Ayme added not letting up on his request the male smirking while fixing his makeup just a little since he was going out with Leroy. He fixed his hair a little, before grabbing his phone and bag before shutting off his light and locking the bedroom door. “Don’t give me crap for this but I feel a half asleep Harold that’s horny wouldn’t be able to tell us apart” ayme admitted somewhat liking to keep his secrets and have a personal space away from everyone. “Yu is sending me some medical supplies for personal testing, I have afew theories I want to test on myself” the older twin added before taking Leroy’s hand gently reach to go.

“Mmh doubt it would return to normal” yukie mumbled his body shaking as he felt Harold’s lips crush back into his own in a hot happy little spew of passion. Yukie blushed and tried to control himself more the twin feeling Harold’s lips leave his own and softly whisper those devil words that always made him melt in Harold’s arms. “...you can have me tonight, tomorrow I have plans” yukie replied already stripping off Harold’s shirt and working on his pants not wanting any foreplay tonight since he was a little pent up. Ayme had helped with his twins desires and needs while Harold was away but it wasn’t the same to yukie who deeply craved his brothers punishment.

"You, driving? Do you even have a licence?" Leroy asked as he followed Ayme around, and waited for Ayme to get everything sorted. "Well, you two do look very much alike. If he was indeed half asleep I suppose he can get you two confused. But I mean... haven't you ever get confused when looking at Yukie, like when you woke up from a nap and saw his face right in front of you, wondering are you looking into a mirror or not?" Leroy chuckled slightly and said: "But seriously though, it's easier than you think to tell you two apart. At least for me. Don't ask me how but I just kind of know. I think it should be more so for the boss, since he was much closer to Yukie than I am to you."

Meanwhile in the bedroom, Harold was enjoying the kiss with Yukie, something which he'd craved desperately for the past week. He chuckled a little thinking just how addicted he seemed to have become over his half brother. As he ravaged inside Yukie's mouth, his hands began to roam along the delicate lines of Yukie's body, feeling the smoothness of the other's skin with the tip of his fingers. Soon Harold reached Yukie's groin, and as expected the chastity belt was nowhere to be found. Obviously Yukie decided to not where it after Harold unlocked the troublesome device, and Harold quickly figured that his other half brother must had a part in this.

"You disobeyed my orders... naughty boy..." Harold said as pulled up, stripping Yukie of any remaining clothing. He reached for the bedside drawers and took out the bottle of lube he kept there, finding its content less than what he remember before he left. "Had fun with you twin brother? What a insatiable slut you are." As Harold spoke he poured the lube on his fingers and reached for Yukie's hole hidden between his firm little butt-cheeks and stuck a finger inside. The boy's entrance was as tight as ever, but Harold did not have the patience to wait, and hastily stuck two more fingers inside, and applying some force to stretch the entrance even further.

“I find it cute you think the hospital would make it possible for me to even obtain a valid identification license” Ayme mumbled a brow raised at Leroy’s remark. He frowned at the man next question not sure how he felt discussing such a dark topic with the man. “Sometimes, when I wake up or when we are just near each other a lot and don’t have space from each other...” Ayme whispered the twin looking up at Leroy a little not wanting him to worry. “ I...I feel like I don’t exist like nothing is real and I’m just an outsider looking in” the older twin explained nervously playing with his backpack strap clearly uncomfortable talking about himself and his inner thoughts. “...Yu was fascinated by this information when I tried to explain how I felt when I was young...so it made him want to poke deeper into my mind” Ayme added his hand moving slightly to mess with a bracelet on his wrist.

Aymes hands slowly started moving it and twisting the blue bracelet around, the twin unknowing to himself was clearly showing signs of a nervous twitch developed from his past stay with Yu. “I spent a lot of time answering all sorts of questions...but I couldn’t ever answer of explain the difference between what was real and what was fake. Hence why, Yu decided to keep me under his watchful eye he was afraid I might slip up and get hurt.”. With a now present frown on his face his hand continued to obsessively move the bracelet around until he slowly stopped seeming to be focusing on something else for afew moments. “...I couldn’t tell if you where real when we first met or, if father or mother where real” he added seeming to snap out of his trance before walking down the hallway towards the front door. “...but lately...the fact that you and Harold can tell us apart...it makes me question why of all people you to can even when the doctors couldn’t” ayme admitted the twin opening the door and blinking at the natural light that was slowly leaving the shy outside.

Meanwhile....

“Mmh didn’t disobey, I can’t always control Ayme” yukie moaned a little his body shivering at the slightest touch from harolds warm hands. The younger twin blushed slightly as he watched Harold undress him and tried to wait patiently and behave keeping his hands from touching Harold unless he was ordered. His cheeks went pink at the sight of the lube wishing he had taken afew minutes this morning to replace it. “You could say that...it’s been more of an adjustment...I’ve been trying to help him settle in and get him more comfortable so he can let down his guard” yukie explained to Harold his last little week having just shown him how different the two where when alone and how much they really needed to adjust past the sexual desires and into a more stable relationship. Yukie gasped and moaned softly upon feeling Harold’s fingers penetrate his body, which sudden was replaced buy more fingers then before making him grip the sheets. “Damn” yukie moaned the stretching hurting a little, he looked at Harold and tried not to glare. The boy looked away suddenly biting his tongue to keep from chewing harold out for being so impatient and rough since the twins had started up a mutual gentle sex agreement after their trip together.

Leroy looked at Ayme as he suddenly sunk into a heavier mood. It would seem that his earlier lighthearted comment has struck an unexpected cord with the older twin. It's not exactly uncommon for people to suddenly have moments of detachment, feeling a disconnect with reality when they were not entirely awake. Usually such moments would pass and people would just carry on with their lives, but such moments seemed to have more lingering effect on Ayme. Leroy figured it was likely due to the fact that there was little that "anchored" Ayme to reality. He had too little to live for. Leroy would like to tell Ayme that life was worth living, and he should try finding meaning and purpose in his life, but he was well aware that empty words would do little for the troubled twin. Leroy kept silence as they walk towards the door, but he did commented on Ayme's question: "Well, maybe it's because the scientists only treated you as one half of a science project, while we actually see you as individuals?" Leroy paused for a moment and chuckled, he said: "That was a bit too cheesy, wasn't it?"

Soon they got out of the house, and Leroy let Ayme wait there while he go around to get his car. Moments latter Leroy parked his car in front of the house to let Ayme get on. "So we go for Korean right? Let's go. Have you had Korean food before? Any particular preference?"

Around the same time in the house, Harold was sticking his fingers down Yukie's tight little entrance, stretching the hole open with little patience. After all unlike Yukie who had Ayme to relieve him throughout the week, Harold only had one release from Leon's blowjob after the video talk with Yukie. With his sexual drive fully awakened after making Yukie his sex slave, only one dispassionate release was nowhere close to enough for him. Harold leaned down and lightly bite on Yukie’s neck and asked: “Let me guess... you let Ayme treat you like his personal fuck pet for the past week? How many times did he fuck you in the ass?”

As he spoke he continued to stimulate Yukie’s rear with his fingers, moving his digits in and out while repeatedly try to spread his fingers further. He then started to massage the boy’s prostate gently, rubbing and pressing on the sensitive spot. He looked up at Yukie’s face, seeing his expressions twisted with pain and desire, feeling the thrill of tormenting his dear beloved half brother which he longed for so much. He asked teasingly: “You seemed to be in pain. Do you want me to stop?”

“...it was a cheap way to make me feel better...I appreciate it” ayme replied his face worried as he looked at harolds window not even noticing Leroy left until the car pulled up. He huffed a little before going over to the car and getting in without another glance at the two. Poking at his phone for a few minutes once in the car he listened to Leroy talk before putting on his seatbelt. “I’ve never tried it, it sounded interesting and I’m not against trying new foods.” Ayme explained picking his phone back up and continuing to text Yu a series of questions, and a list of medical supplies. “I’m sure it will taste good you’ve yet to feed me something I don’t like” the older twin added before putting his phone in his lap. “...where are you keeping Yu? I assume it’s close by but not close enough for us to have more contact other then texting each other” Ayme asked his face pretty blank other then his eyes that seemed to resemble a calm before a storm.

“...reverse the roles and you’ll get a good answer of how often” yukie moaned his body quite warm to the touch this due to the sudden desire built up inside of him. “I try not to break my toys...Ayme is no exception” Yukie mumbled his fingers digging into the sheets more to the point of almost tearing them. He squirmed and tried to not pull away from Harold eagerness, his own body desiring to be touched and fucked senseless. “No I don’t want you to stop...but, I’m worried. Ayme didn’t tell me where he was going” yukie admitted looking at Harold clearly troubled by the fact his brother wasn’t around the two having grown quite close during their time together.

Leroy started the car and head down the road, quickly got to the highway and drove towards the city center, since the restaurant he had in mind was located in one of the most posh and trendy blocks in the city. He said as he kept his eyes on the road: "Well I do have pretty good taste when it comes to food, kind of comes with the job when your boss need to find such establishments as places to entertain business partners. What's that saying again, the road to a man's heart is through his stomach? That's true in the world of business too. Of course a few bottle of alcohol would also do the job." In truth Leroy was in a rather pleasant mood, since his job just got a lot easier with Harold finally back in the country, as he didn't have to coordinate with another whole team of security detail from across the planet any more. And to be honest, he had grown to rather enjoy the company of Ayme, even though the older twin had the tendency to go melodramatic and dark from time to time, that was also, for lack of a better word, "entertaining" in some way. At least it was a real change of pace from the years he served Harold.

But the mention of "Yu" spoiled his mood slightly. Even though he understood keeping the doctor around was a necessity when it comes to the twins, he didn't like the fact that Ayme for some reason decided to keep in touch with that bastard. Leroy wondered was it some sort of Stockholm-syndrome, but then if anyone should be accused of abusing the boys with Stockholm-syndrome, his employer would certainly be on the list. "Yes, he is close." Leroy said, trying to sound as calm and unaffected as possible: "He now lives a few blocks down the road from your house, under 24-7 surveillance. Why do you ask?"

Meanwhile in the house, Harold was rather amused to learn that Yukie had kept some level of dominance over his older twin brother. Perhaps Ayme was more natural in the receiving end than he initially expected? Or was the older twin playing the long game and was just pretending at the moment? Either way Harold wasn't too concerned with the power dynamic between Yukie and Ayme. He did care however when Yukie seemed to concern more about Ayme's schemes than being with him. "He could go to the moon as far as I care." Harold said as he pulled his finger out of Yukie's tight hole, which after his care had softened up quite a lot. He brought the hand still covered in lube and Yukie's intestinal fluids to his erected member, smearing the mixture of slime all over his rod. He then shifted his body and pointed the tip of his length against Yukie's entrance and said: "Right now, I just want to fuck you senseless."

As if proving his words, Harold pushed his waist forward, parting the soft muscles and intrude deep inside with one swift, powerful thrust. He growled in satisfaction as he felt the familiar wetness and warmrth wrapped tightly around his member, twitching and squiming constantly as if craving for his cum. "Ah... I've missed this... I've missed you.... so... so much..." Harold said as he leaned down and locked Yukie into another long, steamy, passionate kiss. Eventually he let go of the boy to catch his breath and said: "Don't forget why you are here, Yukie... Don't forget that you are my slave! You exist to get fucked my me... This! This is your natural state, on the bed, naked, with my dick in your ass! This doesn't change just because you now have toy to play around with! Now beg, beg me to fuck you like the slutty slave that you are!"

“I need some medical advice before I go along with a liver removal on myself. I don’t want to cut it to small so I need to see the files and books he kept where he wrote down how much can be removed for testing” Ayme explained setting his phone down on his lap his eyes looking up toward Leroy’s. “I need a liver to test and manipulate into becoming sick.” The albino explained. “Since I don’t want to be on bed rest my body will try and regrow a new organ if I cut to much out and that would cut into my window of testing to see what I can discover and cure.” A small twinge of determination suddenly in Ayme’s eyes when it came to his study and work, that now with a little freedom and internet access had grown from a mild curiosity into a full blow passion and fascination.

“I don’t need scolding for what I plan to do either....there’s nothing wrong with continuing Yu’s studies if they are done with the patient in mind” Ayme finished his phone going off with another message from Yu inquiring how he planned to be on his feet after such a removal and also asking how he planned to remove the organ without supervision since he had always watched over anything Ayme had tested on with his prompts the twin taking after Yu in more ways then one.

~~~

“...people don’t go to the moon” yukie replied rolling his eyes at Harold’s silly remark but quieted down about Ayme not wanting to piss his master off. He suddenly whimpered at the feeling of Harold’s finger slowly leave his body. Yukie subconsciously moving a little to wrap his arms around Harold’s neck so it would be easier for his master to gain full access to his ass. He cried out in surprise at the sudden thrust inward having expected Harold to take his time, yukies breathing a little sharp due to the surprise but slowly adapting as he buried his face into Harold’s neck. Yukie couldn’t help but hide away from Harold in embarrassment for the noise he had just made.

The younger twin looked away for a moment calming his mind and breathing so he could look Harold firmly in the eyes. “....I didn’t like it when you left...I was lonely even with Ayme” yukie admitted his eyes on the edge of tears from the fact that he had realized how lonely he had been. The sudden kiss was ever so sweet in yukie’s mind even if it wasn’t meant to be taken as a caring and loving gesture in Harold’s. Yukie listened to Harold's next words his body already submissing more then before to Harold’s touch. But, as the simple toy nodded understanding why he was kept around by Harold Yukie instinctively looked away not wanting to meet Harold’s eyes since his emotions where so confused and able to easily be viewed on his face.

The white haired male couldn’t help but hate deep inside that Harold only wanted him as a toy since with Ayme’s sudden influential power over the last few weeks Yukie had been longing for more then what he was getting with Harold.This in turn, had caused a lot of talking between the two twins making Ayme want to see if he could fix his twins problem with some sort of medication. Yukie had at the time refused to be medicated, and refused to fix the problem his twin had convinced him was real in his life. “ I want you to choke me until I pass out when you get close to climaxing” yukie whispered his eyes holding a slightly darker demon inside of him, one that was desiring to feel a deep pain to dull his other emotions. “I want to feel like my life can slip out of your fingers even if I know it can’t” Yukie whispered softly his hand touching Harold’s face in a way that was giving Harold permission to hurt him in such a way.

"You're gonna do what?!" Leroy exclaimed hearing the shocking revelation coming from Ayme, almost hitting a car as he was in the middle of changing lanes, but managed to avoid collision and ended up safe. "Damn it boy.... what did I say about not doing crazy shit while I'm driving... " He looked at Ayme with the corner of his eye, seeing the determination in the twin's expressions, and sighed heavily: "I am not against the idea of trying to find out more about your body, and if you think that the test is necessary, then I will support it. But don't just go get a knife and cut into yourself out of a wimp. Let's talk about it, figure out what's the safest way to do things, and try to get as many help as we can, you know, surgery room, operation staff, equipment, that kind of stuff. Don’t forget, you now have a rich brother, don’t hesitate to ask him to pay the bill. But do ask first."

As he spoke Leroy changed lane and got them off the highway. He continued: “But can we not have this conversation now? I mean, I was thinking of getting barbecue before you mentioned about cutting out your liver... Forgive me for not having that craving anymore... But don’t worry, there’re plenty of other options there and trust me, they are all good.”

Soon they arrived at the restaurant, and Leroy got himself a spicy seafood tofu soup with rice on the side. As good as the food however, Leroy wasn’t able to fully enjoy the meal, as he was more and more troubled by the twin sitting across from him. It’s not right for a young boy like Ayme to be so nihilistic and self-destructive, as others of his age were all enjoying their life and relishing in youth. The twins, and Ayme in particular, was but an extension of work for Leroy, but now, it became much more personal. Leroy couldn’t quite explain why it became such, but Leroy knew that he wanted Ayme to be happy, not just having momentary fun, but truly, happy.

Harold smiled as he heard the rather adorable confession coming out of Yukie’s mouth. Even though he would not admit it, but part of him was relieved that Ayme was not able to replace him during his absence. It brought him great joy knowing that as much as he craved Yukie, the boy craved for him too. He was surprised however when Yukie began to beg, not just to be fucked, but also to be suffocated. Even though Harold knew of Yukie’s masochist tendencies and had exploited that in the past, it was the first time that Yukie brought it up on his own. Further more, Yukie was relinquishing his control over his own life and giving it to Harold. A tidal wave of complicated emotions flooded Harold’s heart, and he held Yukie’s cheek gently with his hand, saying with a smile: “Oh, Yukie, my dear half brother, my beautiful slave. You want to feel me so badly?! Looks like I’ve really let you out of my sight for too long.”

Slowly, Harold began to pull his member out of Yukie’s rear, dragging along the boy’s soft intestines as he exited, going all the way until the widest part of his tip had popped out of Yukie’s entrance, only to shove the entire thing back in a powerful slam, rubbing against the prostate as he entered. He repeated this slow exit followed by hard slam for a dozen times, before changing his pace, doing quick short bursts of piston movement. Slowly but surely he picked up the pace, and intensity, letting out all his pent of desire in an seemingly endlessly sequence of ferocious fucking.

During all this Harold had one hand on Yukies waist stabilizing himself, and the other around the boy’s throat as he requested, repeatedly tightening his grip and letting go, gradually increasing the pressure he applied and reducing the duration which he let go. Seeing Yukie ‘s twisted expressions due to pain and pleasure really brought out the sadist inside him, and the fact that whenever he choked Yukie, the boy would tense up and thus he would feel greater tightness around his member just made it better. Of course knowing that Yukie begged for such suffering on his own accord was just the icing on the cake. Perhaps due to how pent up Harold was, he soon found ecstasy approaching rapidly. And as he was reaching climax he put both hand around Yukie’s throat, tightening his grip in a primal predatory heat and roared: “Take this you fucking slut! Take my cum!”

And the next moment Harold came, shooting several bursts of thick, slimy, almost jelly light cum deep inside Yukie’s intestine. While panting heavily, Harold loosened his grip and leaned down, patting on Yukie’s face lightly and asked in a surprisingly gentle tone: “Still alive slut?”

“Don’t scold me I kept my hands to myself this time” ayme replied looking at Leroy with a slight snicker. “Besides maybe you should reflect on your own issues maybe take a driving class your not very good at it” Ayme added a small smile on his face as he sighed. “I’m curious about finding out more about myself because there’s a darker part inside of me that never hated Yu for what he did...what he has is actually a diagnosed disease.” Ayme explained his hand messing with his bracelet as he looked out the window behind calming himself a little.“...it’s Munchausen syndrome by proxy...basically he said there was always something wrong with us so he could experiment, sometimes he would fake reactions on us just to squeeze past any suspicious eyes or worry from grandfather” the older twin explained just a little more.Aymes past was quite confusing to his mind and the experience and physical and mental treatment made quite afew lasting scars due to the mental state he was always put in due to being the twin who had lived directly with the caretaker.

“...in turn mentally it caused a lot of problems that medication can’t seem to fix, I’ve tried for years to figure out how to change what he’s done to me...” ayme whispered his voice serious and slightly angry realizing he could never be happy and carefree like his younger twin. “...sometimes, I wish it had been yukie he had taken instead of me” ayme admitted his voice breaking a little as he looked away and tried to get control of his emotions. “Damn...I’m sorry you where being nice and taking me out to dinner and I made it to dark” Ayme replied after calming himself and regaining his composure. “If you will allow it I’ll take some alcohol with my meal” Ayme added after a moment the twin trying to lighten up around Leroy since he didn’t want to push him away.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“I want to feel like you could kill me if you wanted to” yukie mumbled his face turning a cute shade of embarrassed pink the slave looking away in a cute manner.Yukie moaned a little feeling Harold’s dick slowly move out of him as if it was just trying to tease him and drive him mad. The twin gasped and cried out a little from the sudden force and shock to his system his body suddenly receiving such bliss from the fierce pounding his ass was taking.“If you keep going so hard I won’t last” Yukie whimpered his prostate suddenly being high over and over making his body shudder. A Lewd moaned suddenly escaped yukies lips, his body unable to take it anymore as his fingers dug into the fabric ripping it slightly as he came all over himself his breathing short and exhausted.

Yukies mind seemed to panic a little but his body was filled with immense pleasure as he felt his head get light from being choked, his body on the other hand relaxed a little until it felt pressure and tightened up making it so Harold would feel even more pleasure from fucking such a slutty toy.His mind tried to make out what Harold was saying but was unable to as he started to slowly become unconscious due to Harold squeezing all the more tighter.When Yukie has came to after passing out he was feeling Harold’s hand pat his face but couldn’t make out the world or what he was asking of him.Yukie opened his eyes a little showing he wasn’t dead but his body was still out of it and needed time to recover, and until he could remember and figure out how to breathe and how to function again he knew he would need to let Harold know he was okay just not one hundred percent.Yukie winced in pain as he moved his head to rest it in Harold’s hand figuring it was the only way to show he was able to function at a basic point. With his head slightly spinning and his horrid blurry vision instinctively yukie knew his body was currently trying to repair any damage and restore his shaky breathing to normal. At the moment all he could do was reach up to his throbbing neck covered in a pretty nasty bruise from their rough play.

"Frankly, I'm kind of used to you getting dark and moody by now. In fact I'll be worried if you don't contemplate life once a day." Leroy said in a joking tone: "Just don't forget to have fun from time to time, not at my expense of course." He then asked: "Well you can order alcohol if you like, but you have to drink it alone cause I have to drive you back home. Oh and don't expect any red wine on the menu, they only have bear and rice wine."

Just as Yukie was recovering from his ecstatic near death experience, Harold was also recovering from the climax which was enhanced greatly by their separation. He reached for the rather gruesome mark he left on Yukie's neck but somehow found it beautiful. Harold leaned down, snuggling into Yukie's neck and laid his lips gently on the boy's throbbing neck, kissing him there a few times before moving up, dropping another light kiss on the boy's adorable lips, and another, then another. As he rained down an endless shower of light kisses, the member which was still lodged inside Yukie’s rear gradually regained its hardness, and he began to wiggle his waist slowly.

“Don’t tell me you’re satisfied.... I know you’re not.” Harold whispered into Yukie’s ear as he reached down and held Yukie’s penis in his fingers, and began to slowly pump the member with the help of the boy’s slimy cum.

“Ugh...I don’t exactly want to go home tonight can’t we get a hotel room or something?” Ayme asked poking at his food as it arrive finding it strange. “Last thing I want tonight is to know that my younger brother is getting more sex then me.” Ayme added not liking the fact that yukie seemed to have his life already sorted out. The older twin bit into his food, he blushed a little in surprise from how wonderful tasting his dish was he clearly was also enjoying the fact that his food wasn’t instant or reheated. After afew moments of tasting various peices of his dish he leaned his head on his hand looking over at Leroy... “Thank you, for what you’ve done for me” ayme whispered his cheeks going a slight red from embarssment. “I hope you don’t get to busy in the future so we can still eat out” he added trying to calm his nerves and hide the fact he wasn’t sure how to really act out in a public setting.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Yukie blushed as he felt Harold’s eyes looking down at him followed by a gentle hand caressing his new love mark. The albino feeling quite shy looked away clearly embarrassed by Harold’s gentle side suddenly feeling Harold’s lips all over his neck and lips made him reach up and touch Harold’s head gently. He made a soft squeak sound at the sudden rain of kisses pouring into his face and lips. “You must have really missed me also” yukie mumbled his voice shaky and embarrassed clearly not sure how to react to such displays of affection. A soft moan escaped Yukies pink lips as his body felt Harold wiggle more inside of him making his own member slowly get hard.

“I could go again” yukie admitted his body shaking from the sudden touch of Harold’s hand teasing his own member. “Can I choose what to do?” Yukie asked having become more confident with what he could do to Harold without pushing his dominance boundaries. “I’ve...kinda been studying with Ayme on different sexual positions and....um fun things to do in the bedroom” yukie added his voice going quiet towards the end as his face flushed back up with embarssment.

"Yeah.. you have a point. I'll reserve a hotel room for you for tonight." Leroy nodded to Ayme's comment. Even though he had to to quite knowledgeable regarding Harold's personal life as an requirement of his job, he wasn't too keen on the idea of actually hearing his boss at it. He smiled and gave Ayme a light shrug to the boy's comment of gratitude and said: "Ah.. don't mention it. Even though there were still reservations in Ayme. Leroy felt he was slowly getting through to the troubled twin. He chuckled slightly and said: "If you want me to hang out with you more just remember, my workload is largely dependent on what my ward. So it's up to you if we could hang out more."

The two enjoyed their meal, During which Leroy pulled out his phone and booked a hotel room nearby. Afterwards Leroy drove Ayme to the place and checked in for him. The place was much more modest than the one they had in the amusement park, but had everything you'd expect from a typical hotel room. Leroy said as he handed Ayme the key: "You have my number on the phone right? If you need anything just call. I'll be sleeping in my car so... see you tomorrow?"

Back in the house, Harold chuckled seeing the embarrassed expression on Yukie's face due to the gentle attention he was getting. "Yes... I did miss you...." Harold muttered as he moved down to Yukie's neck once more, licking on the bruises he left earlier lovingly and said "Just can't find a sex slave as good as you." Harold raised an eyebrow when Yukie suggested to take charge, and trying out some "new positions", and being in a good mood he was happy to entertain the diea.

"Alright then, you take charge." Harold said as he got up and moved off the boy's body, opening his arms and smiled: "I'm all yours now. What do you have in mind?"

Ayme huffed finding the fact that Leroy would even try to sleep in a car stupid. Ayme rolled his eyes slightly after taking the key and unlocked the door:“....I’m not sleeping in a hotel alone, and like hell will you sleep in a car when we can share a bed”. “Honestly, as long as you don’t mind me taking a bath with the door open, I don’t mind sharing a bed tonight” Ayme added walking in the room. Ayme looked around admiring how pretty the paint on the wall was and how well it matched the furniture. The elder twin turned and finally looked at Leroy:“Let’s be honest...you hardly get any sex with your job at the moment and well with Harold around I can’t touch yukie without his blessing...so, well” Ayme mumbled his voice suddenly stopping clearly unsure how to put his request as his ears turning a bright rose pink. “...would...you possibly want to stay the night with me and work out your sexual frustrations for this week?”

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

“...oh...well shit I didn’t really think you would agree” Yukie admitted his voice unsure but surprised the boy looking down at Harold as if trying to decide. “...could I use handcuffs on you?” Yukie asked softly not sure what Harold was comfortable with since it wasn’t often he got to choose to do something naughty with Harold’s body. Yukie looked away for a moment as if thinking about something before deciding to get off the bed and search through Harold’s closet. He came back with a pretty leather book and sat it in from of Harold:“I made a book...of sexual things I’ve been wanting to try....a lot of them range from candle wax,bondage,and basic and advanced punishment for whoever’s submissive.” The albino looked down at his masterpiece the book quite fancy showing how to do each sexy punishment, this including tips pictures and needed supplies.

“There’s a section for you, it’s pleasure for the dominate partner” yukie explained his hand moving over the book, turning the naughty pages to reveal afew simple pleasure ideas to a more complex tease and pleasure play that was more of an eye candy act for both parties. “...Ayme helped me look up a lot of this on the computer and make it for us to try, he said it was more fun then watching his bedroom paint dry” the white haired male teased a soft chuckle leaving yukies lips as he continued sitting patiently before Harold.