You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

"A single braid will be just fine." Ayme admitted happy that Leroy was willing to braid his hair for him. "I don't mind hearing them this time...means Yukie finally crawled back to Harold." Ayme mumbled the older twin quite happy he wouldn't be getting Yukie off whenever he needed release. Ayme blushed hearing his twin moan after so many months with the two sharing a bed and most experiences Ayme was rather in tune to his younger brothers moans and despite being around Leroy he couldn't help but instinctively want to go to Yukie. With a small sigh Ayme curled up more under the warm blanket hiding the fact that because of the heated moaning he had gotten quite aroused the older twin slightly desiring to be the one making Yukie moan again. Feeling those familiar strong arms around his body didn't help his situation, Ayme blushing at the soft words Leroy whispered in his ear.

"...I love being with you Leroy, but...I cant help but feel like going to Yukie" Ayme admitted his body betraying him by becoming more sensitive to every gentle touch. "I'm happy being with you, but my body it desires to be dominating Yukie...despite the fact that I want him to be back with Harold I cant help but wish I was the one making him moan." Ayme whispered his body confused and conflicted. The twins had always stayed close to each other since Harold left so the sudden separation was a little much for Ayme to handle. with a small frown the albino listened to the moaning and rough sex coming from Harold's room only causing more pain and confusion for the older twin who was fighting between staying with Leroy and going to check on Yukie and either kick Harold's ass or claim back his lover. The older twin suddenly got up pacing to the door the blanket trailing behind his body, Ayme walking back and forth as if unsure to stay with Leroy or go check on Yukie.

"...What do I do.." Ayme asked Leroy unsure if his actions where even logical anymore. "I have this desire to claim back Yukie but, I also want him to go back to Harold. Would it be wrong to split custody?" Ayme asked the twin somewhat talking to himself half joking but half serious his mind slipping into the crazy side. As Ayme continued to pace he fiddled with a strand of hair unsure weather or not to make a decision the male having not had to deal with anything like this before since Yu had never let him experience having to lose a possession. With these sudden new emotions surfacing and the fear of losing Yukie to another male Ayme was slowly driving himself crazy feeling like choosing between Leroy and Yukie was suddenly a priority since he didn't like anyone touching either of his lovers.

........................................................................................................................................................................

Feeling Harold's hot cum inside of his ass only drove Yukie more insane, and by this point his body was shivering and so sensitive that every touch almost made him faint from pure bliss. The younger twin was quite happy now that he had Harold back in his life he felt safe, one could say content and completely satisfied. Yukie, so lost in his thoughts didn't even feel as he was turned his mind clearing up the second he felt Harold's soft lips touch his own delicate pink lips. Moaning softly Yukie laid on the bed watching Harold go over to the closet and dig around. With a small chuckle Yukie sat up slowly feeling a small amount of cum leak out of his ass.

"You really want a second round?" Yukie asked his face amused but curious about what Harold had in mind. Yukie moaned a little feeling the snug ropes snake across his tender flesh. Admiring the beautiful patter the Younger male chuckled: "What an interesting position, have to admit I have never tried something like this". Yukie was quite interested in what Harold would attempt next and with the sudden restraint of his arms and legs he laid on the bed controlling his breathing in a way Ayme had taught him when they experimented with different bondage ideas. As Yukie admired his lover from such a position he was rather surprised by the small black whip Harold wielded.

"I believe the correct answer would be punish me more master~" Yukie admitted as he trembled in excitement from being so powerless and at Harold's mercy. "but with you holding that whip all i can think about is how much better Ayme's dominatrix costume would look. I have to admit you would look nice in heels and some sexy leather" Yukie teased the male quite happy with where their sex was going despite missing Ayme's touch he was rather satisfied with Harold.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

Leroy noticed how Ayme was getting restless as the moaning of Yukie continued to ring in their ears. He listened to Ayme confessing his desire for Yukie and Leroy showed a slight bitter smile. As much as Leroy loved Ayme and wished the twin to be for himself alone, he never imagined a scenario where Yukie and Harold would be out of the picture, especially given the complicated bond between the twins. Suddenly Leroy felt the warmth in his arms left as Ayme slipped off the bed and head for the door. Leroy sighed in relief when he saw Ayme didn't just rush out to Yukie, and took it as the sign that his place in Ayme's heart was big enough for him to at least feel conflicted about leaving.

Leroy took a deep breath and got down from the bed himself. He walked up to the rambling older twin and held onto his shoulders. He looked straight into Ayme's eyes and said: "Listen Ayme, you don't have to choose between Yukie and me. I am yours already and nothing you do would change that. Yukie will also always be a part of your life, and I don't think Harold would be able to hoard Yukie for himself forever, not after everything that happened. You can have everything and everyone, you can be happy. You will be happy. I'll make sure of that. But today, Yukie is not yours. Not today. You said it yourself, you want Yukie to get back to Harold. As much as you both love each other you have to admit Yukie need Harold more than he needs you. I won't presume that you feel the same about me but that's not the point. The point is, if you love Yukie, if you really love Yukie. You have to learn to share him, just like I'll have to learn to share you."

Suddenly Lerooy reached under Ayme's legs and carried him back to the bed bridal style. He laid his lover down on the mattress and crawled over him, looking down at his handsome features with a mixture of love and steel-like determination. "If Yukie's moan is bothering you, then I'm gonna give you something else to concentrate on." Leroy leaned down and pressed their lips together, this time Leroy was a lot more aggressive in his advances, chasing Ayme' tongue into his mouth. As their tongues mingles his hands began to roam along Ayme's body, feeling the essentially newborn muscles with his fingers. Eventually Leroy ran out of breath, he then began to move down to kiss and nibble on Ayme's neck and said: "Listen to my voice... feel my touch.... it's just you and me right now...."

A rather sadistic smile came to Harold's face when Yukie spoke in such a teasing manner. Suddenly a quick strike of the whip landed on Yukie's thigh, causing a loud sound and a thin red mark on the albino's pale white skin. "So you have thing for leather huh? Noted. As for heels, I think they suits you better." Harold got close and poked at Yukie's cock with the tip of the whip, and rubbed against the hot rod so it became fully hard. Harold then asked: "Speaking of Ayme.... how did you relieve yourself during the past few months? Did you use this pathetic thing on your twin brother?" Harold moved the whip away then hit the shaft with the whip from the side. Harold did a few more "slaps" to Yukie's poor cock then grabbed it with his hand and gave it a real tight squeeze before finally letting go. He then moved on to Yukie's upper body and made a few more red marks on his breasts which seemed larger than usual due to being squeezed up by the tight ropes. Harold then asked: "And what about these? Did you let him suck on your nipples?"

"Are you really fine with sharing?" Ayme asked his voice soft and slightly concerned as he looked at Leroy. "I need you more then I need Yukie...but I cant help but wish he was here instead of with him" Ayme whispered looking at the door. Ayme never would have expected Leroy's next move and finding himself being carried in such a way made his face blush. Finding Leroy on top of him was a whole other experience for the dominating male and despite being embarrassed he didn't hate the experience as much as he thought he would. with Leroy silencing his worries with a burning kiss Ayme melted back into Leroy's arms somewhat pulling his lover closer to his body.

when the kiss finally broke Ayme looked up at Leroy: " I wont go to him...not until they are finished and hes been released...but, I don't think you could take another fucking so you best drag me out on a romantic date". With a small sigh Ayme was noticeably more relaxed his body quite content. As the older twin kissed Leroy once he pushed him off gently before looking away trying to ignore the horrid smacks of the naughty whip Harold was using. "So....this snow thing kinda sounds cool" Ayme stated wanting to go out of the house.

"FUCK!" Yukie moaned surprised by the sudden smack of the whip on his tender thigh. "No shit I have a thing for bondage and leather..." Yukie added becoming just a little mouthy like he often did with Ayme. With a heated moan Yukie trembled at the rub to his dick his body clearly enjoying the torment a little to much. "Heh...Ayme is more like you then you think, hes got quite the hidden dominate side. Despite his meek nature he refuses to go to the point of abusing me that might have changed though".

"We often would play games like this Ayme often fucking me senseless. You should take lessons from him" Yukie added continuing to worsen his punishment by taunting Harold. feeling the whip on his cock Yukie winced and strained against his restraint. with a erotic moan Yukie tried to naughtily push his dick towards Harold's hand wanting to be rewarded despite his mouthing off to his master. whimpering as his sensitive chest was whipped Yukie strained against the bindings once again not liking that he was restrained in a way he wasn't use to. Hearing Harold talk about Ayme and his nipples made Yukie laugh his dick becoming quite hard: "oh, there are his favorite...we where going to pierce them... but he often liked licking and biting them hes trained my body to be quite sensitive~"

Yukie was enjoying rubbing in what he did with Ayme and with a shudder he relaxed his body more wiling to take any punishment Harold was going to throw at him. The white haired male laughed and looked Harold in the eye before opening his mouth: "your going to have hell retraining me because I only listen to my master Ayme~". Yukie clearly was enjoying poking at Harold and by using Ayme he was getting more mouthy and bold with his language the slut needing to be put back into his place since he clearly only listened and obeyed his older twin who had trained him so well.

Leroy could tell that Ayme became more relaxed after his show of affection and dominance. After a life time of imprisonment and torment, perhaps it was necessary to have a firm hand to guide the troubled twin along from time to time. The sternness in his expressions melted away and replaced by a gentle, loving smile, and he got off from Ayme and laid beside him, letting out a long relieved sigh: "Ah.......I', so glad that you said that.... As much as I want to take your ass, I don't think my back can take another hard fucking session. Well, something look look forward to I guess?"

Leroy chuckled slightly before he got up and headed for his suitcase. Since he'd been living in Harold's house to protect the twins for the past few months he'd made a few trips back home to get clothes and other daily supplies, with the latest being a suitcase of warmer clothing suitable for winter.

"Snow? Oh yes the report said it's gonna snow today." Leroy said as he took out some clothes for himself, then picked out some for Ayme, though they would definitely be too big for the older twin. He then took out two thick coats for both of them and proceeded to wrap Ayme tightly in hat, scarf and gloves. It was likely over-kill, but given it was the first winter the twin would spend out of captivity Leroy was being very cautious. With both of them now properly dressed for the cold weather, Leroy took Ayme's hand and lead him out. He held the older twin close as they walked down the hallway and the sound of whips mixed with Yukie's blissful cry could still be heard, all the way till they finally stepped out of the house door and into the cold winter air. The sky was gray and gloomy, and occasionally little snow flakes would slowly float down from above. “Hmm... by tomorrow morning everything around here would be covered by a coat of snow.” Leroy said as they walked towards the car.

“Let’s see... where should we go...” Leroy muttered as he sat at the driver’s seat and waited for Ayme to get in: “How about we grab something to eat first, then we go shopping for clothes. If we still got time after that then maybe we can go somewhere fun. Any suggestions?”

Coming back to the bedroom, Harold raised an eyebrow and showed a rather curious expression at Yukie’s confession of his sexual exploits with Ayme, which to be frank was as Harold expected. The twins’ unique condition meant they required near constant sexual attention, and the only one available during his absence was Ayme. Plus the fact that the two seemed able to create a strong bond ever since they reunite with each other, Harold wasn’t surprised that Yukie had grown dependant on Ayme to a certain extent.

“Looks like I have to teach you who is your true master,” Harold smiled as he got up and raised his whip, then landed his strike on the little bud on Yukie’s right chest. Jarold got up and swung his whip in the air a few times as if practicing for the real deal, then began to rain down countless strikes all over his lover/slave’s body. The marks he left were much redder than before since Harold and put in a lot more force. “You like this don’t you? You like getting treated like trash?” Harold growled as he turned his attention against the most sensitive parts of Yukie’s body, repeatedly hitting the twin’s erection, even his testicles. “Who’s your master? Say it! Just who exactly is your master?!”

"They are quite pretty" Ayme whispered watching the small snowflakes fall as he stood in his thick winter clothes. With a small smile the older twin continued to watch the snow fall all over the place his long hair spilling out of his beanie the silver hair standing out even more against the darker colored clothes. With a small shudder Ayme walked over to the car getting in while still watching the snow fall. "I didn't expect it to be so pretty or so cold" Ayme admitted the older twin fascinated by the new experience.With a small shiver Ayme turned up the heat in the car not liking the cold air one bit.

"That sounds good lunch and then some shopping" Ayme added to himself still more focused on watching the snowflakes. "Will there really be a lot more snow tomorrow?" Ayme asked softly the male quite excited for such a sight.

Yukie cried out at the sudden smack against his sensitive bud. His body was not expecting such a violent discipline session from his old master. With a low moan Yukie whimpered and strained against the whip and restraints his body more turned on then ever before. With the whip suddenly moving to more sensitive areas Yukie whined in pain and tensed up more only making the sting of the whip worse. "Your my master..." Yukie wined his voice shaking as he finally gave in to Harold's demand after quite a beating.

With a soft whimper Yukie clearly was quite close to cumming again but was holding off afraid he would be punished for cumming without permission. "...you and Ayme are both my master...but right now your my master~" Yukie wined quite dead set of leaving both of his masters in a higher title since he adored both Ayme and Harold's punishments.

“Well, you can't always trust weather reports, but I think so. Judging by past experience this area is gonna get all covered by snow, which would be quite a pain in the ass actually. There was one time I parked my car down the road over there and fell asleep. By the time I woke up the whole car was buried in snow and I got stuck inside. Had to call my men to dig me out. Not the most dignifying moment of my life." Leroy said as he drove down the rather empty streets of the suburbs, quickly got on the highway and headed for city center. "So... what do you want to eat? Wanna try Chinese? Or maybe Indian?"

We can skip ahead for these two a bit, like after they've done shopping. Then we can let them go do something fun like... I don't know.. go watch a movie or something? Maybe even do some sneaky stuff in theater?

Harold was enjoying all the moans and whimpers Yukie made under his abuse, the thrill alone was almost enough to make him cum. It was really a wonderful feeling, causing pain and dominating his lover/slave/half-brother like this, really made him feel alive. He could tell by how Yukie's body shivered that he was enjoying the torment as much as he was, and would likely reach climax with just a little extra push. He was overjoyed when Yukie finally admitted that he was his master, but his joy was spoiled slightly but what Yukie said next. Harold was really mixed about all this, anger, jealousy, gratitude, guilt, insecurity, love, desire, all mixed up and left Harold speechless for a brief moment. Finally Harold let out a sigh and showed a bitter smile: "Silly boy... can't you just pretend to be mine alone for a second?"

Harold leaned down and caressed Yukie's face gently. He said in an almost melancholic tone: "You really have a talent of breaking my heart Yukie, but I guess I kind of deserve some of it... But.. you're still gonna get punished for being a disloyal slut." Harold reached for the stash of toys and tools he got from the toy box, and took out two little pink clips. "You did say you like nipple play." Harold said joyously as he clammed the two clips on each of Yukie's nipples, squeezing them rather tightly. Then he took a dildo and poured lube over it, then stuffed it rather easily down Yukie's well used and slimy hole.

But Harold did not stop with just that, one after another he began to cram Yukie's poor entrance with more dildos and vibrators, pushing a few so deep that they just got inside Yukie's body entirely. Harold ignored the painful groan of Yukie as he was being filled up and stretched open like never before. Harold actually had to go back to the toy box and fetch more. By the time Harold was done there was a irregularly shaped bulge visible on Yukie's lower belly, as if he was pregnant with dildos and vibrators. Harold also strapped two egg shaped vibrators on Yukie's testicles for good measure. Now with all these toys in place, the next logical thing to do was obvious, turning them on.

"Scream for me Yukie. I want to hear you sing." Harold smiled as switched all the toys on.

"Indian sounds good" Ayme admitted enjoying the slight snow as he smiled and sat beside Leroy excited for their new adventure.

(Short response for then since it's just eating and shopping.)

"You where the one that left not me!" Yukie mumbled accepting the kiss from his master the male huffing a little as he relaxed against the bonds. Despite being treated so gently Yukie was unsure of weather to trust Harold or not. The younger twin had mixed feelings since seeing how Harold had reacted to having Ayme brought up made Yukie frown. "Ayme isn't leaving my bed...not is he leaving my side as a lover" Yukie reminded Harold the male quite set on letting Harold know that if he tried to remove Ayme he would be met with hatred from the man he was trying to love. "I can separate my love for both of you but don't ever expect me to abandon Ayme" Yukie added his voice cold and quite serious despite the situation.

"And as for being disloyal well you should enjoy punishing me to make up for it" Yukie added watching Harold dig around in the closet. He watched as Harold presented the nipple clamps, his dick getting just a little harder at the sight of the glorious toys. With a snicker Yukie laughed and looked at Harold: "I've found I like a lot of things but it we did them all you would never go back to work" Yukie teased his mood a little lighter due to seeing Harold holding the devices and the fact they where bright pink. "You know I don't really care for ones that aren't covered in glitter~" Yukie added playfully his voice breaking into a moan as he felt the clamps being secured onto his nipples.

Fascinated Yukie continued to watch and moan as his body was being filled with more toys then he had ever taken the male being stretched quite painfully. "Fuck..." Yukie whimpered his body in quite aba amount of pain as he looked at Harold not liking being in so much pain. "Damn...No cock is ever going to feel as good as this~" Yukie added watching as Harold suddenly turned on the toys his body instantly orgasming his voice crying out in pleasure. With a whimper and more moaning Yukie became hard rather quickly and with a tiered voice begged Harold to touch him Yukie desperately wanting to feel Harold's hands on his dick and body.

Leroy and Ayme enjoyed their meal and then proceeded to go on a huge shopping spree for clothes, since the twins basically need two whole new wardrobe from spring to winter. The good news was since Ayme and Yukie looked so alike, the older twin could essentially try and model for the other twin when it comes to size and style, the bad news was the items they bought quickly exceeded what the two could reasonably handle on their own. Luckily Leroy had a army of men at his disposal, and by the time they were done their hands were as empty as when they started. The clothes would be delivered back to the house, obviously Leroy reminded them that Harold would be doing his "business" with Yukie today so they should probably wait till they were done.

With their hands empty and still plenty of time left, Leroy scratched his head and wondered what should he do. Then he saw the sign pointing towards the cinema and turned to Ayme asking: "How about we go see a movie? You haven't been to a cinema yet right?"

They got to the entrance of the cinema, and there were several big screens showcasing what films were being shown. "Hmm...There's a big action flick and a rom-com.... and then there's this horror film... Which do you prefer?"

Harold watched with amusement at Yukie who moaned in agony due to the belly full of sex toys vibrating inside him, his sweet voice like a poison or narcotics paralyzing his mind, making him addicted to the beautiful man under his domination. His plead for Harold's touch was so alluring that Harold was more than happy to oblige. But just as his hand was about to touch Yukie's erection he stopped. He looked up at the twin's face with a sadistic smile then pulled out what looked like a thin metal stick. "Guess what this is for?" Harold smiled as he took the bottle of lube and smeared the slime all over the metal stick. With one hand holding Yukie's erection firmly, and the other aiming the tip of the stick at Yukie's urethral, it didn't take a genius to figure out what Harold had in mind.

"This WILL hurt a lot." Harold smiled as he slowly pushed into the most delicate and vulnerable membrane of the twin's body, he was careful in his movement so it wouldn't cause any injuries to Yukie, and he only stopped when almost the whole stick had submerged inside Yukie's member. Harold took one of the vibrators eggs which was lying around and turned it on, then put it on the end of the metal stick, letting the vibration to b spread by the stick deep inside Yukie's cock. After a while he put the vibrator aside and began to move the stick in and out gently. "How does it feel Yukie? I heard it's like constantly ejaculating once you get used to it, given you're such a slut I don't think that's a big problem for you?"

"with the amount of money we've spent Harold's going to burst a blood vessel" Ayme mumbled the male following Leroy around the store having picked out a good wardrobe he knew Leroy would like. "I do hope Yukie likes what we got him...he doesn't have much fashion sense." Ayme stopped at the theater and was quite curios about the rest of their outing and the offer of a movie was just to good to pass up. "I think something horror related would be good" Ayme admitted having never been to such a place before. With a small smile he looked at Leroy and took his hand before snuggling up to him.

"I'm fine with that kind of movie if I get to sit next to you" Ayme admitted with a small smile enjoying the chance to be somewhat normal around Leroy. "If your next to me I don't feel afraid" Ayme whispered looking up into Leroy's beautiful eyes.

Yukie was quite happy to see the hand nearing his dick only to suddenly be confused by the item in his lovers hand. The albinos eyes suddenly narrowed his body tensing and quite defensive clearly not happy with the new toy."You fucking put that in me and we will never have sex again!" Yukie snapped his voice ice cold but instantly broken by a sharp moan the second Harold grabbed his cock. With a sudden cry of pain he felt the cold metal rod slip easily into his delicate urethral. "Fuck...Fuck YOU!" Yukie yelled taking his anger and pain out on Harold. "Take it out!" Yukie snapped the poor man afraid to move his only option being to yell at Harold for such a horrid discipline.

"Ah!" Yukie cried feeling the small stick move and vibrate inside of his dick the feeling quite strange but deep down feeling quite pleasurable. Moaning softly Yukie looked away from Harold his body conflicted and feeling quite scared by the strange device lodged deep inside of him. "...It's terrifying" Yukie whispered answering Harold's question with the first thought that was in his mind as his body slowly started to adapt to the slow pleasure he was feeling. With his dick feeling like it was getting fucked Yukie finally let out a soft moan his body shivering as he came without releasing this being quite rare for the younger twin.

"Horror film it is then!" Leroy said as he lead Ayme towards the ticket booth. Being a weekday there weren't a lot of people in line, and it quickly became their turn.

"Two tickets for 'Deadly curse' at 16:50 please." Leroy said as he handed the cashier his credit card.

"Two... tickets..." The cashier said as he typed into his computer. His gaze turned to the two across the counter and said: "Excuse me but are you two a couple?"

Leroy froze for a brief moment and turned to look at Ayme, then he chuckled and turned back to the cashier and said: "Yes, we are. Is there a problem?'

"Oh no sir, no problem at all!" The cashier said hurriedly: "I just want to inform you that you're eligible for our couples' discount. You also get a free popcorn."

“Well.. in that case we’ll gladly accept the discount.” Leroy smiled.

The cashier quickly punched the numbers into the computer and handed the Leroy his credit card and tickets. They went to get the popcorn and some drinks, then proceeded to the particular hall where their movie was showing. The place was pretty empty with only a few other people scattered across, so Leroy and Ayme were able to get a perfect view in the middle. Shortly after the lights dimmed and the movie started. During all this Leroy paid more attention on Ayme’s reaction to the film than the film itself, as the twin was more wondrous than any film maker could ever imagine.

Harold chuckled when he heard Yukie’s complaints and threats of not sleeping with him again, which only prompted him to accelerate the movement of his hand using the stick to fuck Yukie’s poor urethral. “This really bring me back, you know, to the time when you first came into my life, being a pain in the ass and always complaining. I hated you like hell, but now... now I can’t live without you.” Even after Yukie had clearly reached climax there was no sign of Harold stopping his hand, nor turning of the belly full of sex toys in Yukie’s ass.

“You came again! Naughty boy... you should really learn to hold yourself and not cum without my permission.” Harold said knowing full well that it was an impossible demand. He got up the moved to a “69” position, with his erection dangling above Yukie’s face and he looking over Yukie’s cock himself. “Time for you to do some work. Pleasure you master.” Harold said as he lowered his waist so Yukie could serve him with his mouth, while he began to stroke Yukie’s erection with the metal stick still lodged inside.

"Didn't know we where fully a couple" Ayme admitted holding his popcorn as he took his seat and looked at the screen quite excited for the movie to start. As the older twin watched he was quite fascinated and knowing the film was a work of fiction made him all the more curious. "Most of this is makeup right?" Ayme asked having read a few books on theater makeup. With a small smile the older twin continued to be engrossed by the film often forgetting the snacks sitting in his lap. As the film started to get creepier and had more jump scares Ayme watched curiously seeming to work out all the wrongdoings of the film finding most of the deaths unbelievable or the evil beings not fitting what he believed in when it came to the afterlife.

"Wish I would have been more defiant back then" Yukie replied his body squirming at the feel of Harold's hand fucking his sensitive areas. With a small moan Yukie shivered and came again his body unable to stop sending endless amounts of pure dopamine through his body every time he orgasmed. With a scoff at Harold's scolding from him being unable to stop cumming he found Harold's stiff member suddenly in his face. With a small grumbled Yukie licked and started sucking on Harold's throbbing member his own body crying out in pleasure over and over as he felt Harold's hand rubbing and adding to the endless orgasming.

Leroy continued to enjoy the movie, or more precisely, enjoyed Ayme's reaction to the movie. He was never particularly a movie lover, and found horror movie more silly than terrifying, as he knew people in real life were far more terrifying than any of these monsters or ghosts. But as much as he loved Ayme's new more matured features, it was still a little boring to just stare at him and do nothing else.

Suddenly Leroy had an idea. With a devious smile Leroy shifted his body closer to Ayme and whispered in his ear: "Keep quiet." Then he outright lied down over Ayme's lap, finding his head over the man's groin and reached for the zippers. Even in the darkness of the cinema Leroy had no problem unzipping Ayme's trousers and reach his fingers inside, parting the fabric of his underwear and got his flaccid member out. Leroy opened his mouth and swallowed the soft member hole, licking and sucking on it as he felt the length gradually gaining hardness and size. He let the rod slip out of his mouth for a moment and stroke on it. He looked up to observe Ayme's reaction as he extended out his tongue and ran it along the shaft of the member, tasting the saltiness of the pre-cum leaking out of the tip.

Harold groaned in satisfaction as he felt Yukie's tongue on his length, then the warmth of his mouth enveloping his erection. Harold knew that with the stick in Yukie's erection preventing ejaculation, the poor twin was forced to undergo an endless cycle of dry orgasmic pleasure, which was a fitting punishment for a naughty slave cumming so many times without his master's permission. "Suck harder slut!" Harold commanded as he began to move his wasit up and down, essentially fucking Yukie's mouth as he continued to torment Yukie's member. After a while Harold felt like the pleasure building up in his groin was reaching the limit, and Harold growled: "Cum with me Yukie! Cum!"

Harold slammed his hip down on Yukie's face and lodged his cock down Yukie's throat to the hilt. The hot rod throbbed and twitched as it released bursts of slimy cum inside. Simultaneously Harold pulled the entire metal rod out of Yukie's urethral in one swift move, causing great pain and stimulation to the inner walls of Yukie's member as it exited and allowed the boy to finally release his desire.

"D-don't..." Ayme whispered his voice shaking feeling Leroy unzip his pants. With a shaky breath he tried to watch the movie clearly not interested in what was being shown now that he had something more fun in front of him. Feeling a hot tongue and then mouth on his dick made Ayme want to moan. Biting his lip he shivered and tried to control himself from letting those few people around him know what was happening. "...Your ass will be so sore for this" Ayme hissed his face neon red the poor male quite embarrassed to be doing something so naughty in public view.

Ayme's hand went instinctively to Leroy's hair his hand tangling in the soft locks as he forced Leroy to take more of him in. Despite Ayme's embarrassment he was going to get some release for his emotional damages. With a small push down he forced his lover to take more of him and kept his hips completely still despite wanting to go wild and fuck Leroy's mouth like a creature in heat.

Yukie glared at the command but obeyed his body already becoming tiered from the endless orgasms. Moaning softly Yukie felt Harold's dick ramming into the back of his throat the rod hot and rubbing all over his mouth and throat. Hearing Harold's order to cum made him laugh slightly the albino already unable to stop cumming.Feeling Harold's cock twitch deep in his throat he gagged and whimpered at his brothers salty seed spilling down his throat. The sudden pain of the rod being ripped out caused Yukie to bite on Harold's dick slightly the pain being unprepared for.

Throwing Harold off with a powerful jerk of his body Yukie glared and coughed his bodily seed spilling out in great amounts despite the deep pain he was in. "Fuck you...god damn!" Yukie snapped having been pushed a little to far with that deep pain as he laid on the bed curled up in pain his body trying to adjust. Yukie felt bad for biting Harold but he could only blame the older male for his anger. "Untie me now!" Yukie demanded for once being quite furious with the older male.

"Not if I make your ass sore first." Leroy whispered playfully as he temporarily let Ayme's length slip out of his mouth, and began to suck on the head of his cock rather intensively, running his tongue along the sensitive slit tasting every drip of pre-cum seeping out. Obviously this was payback for the time Ayme surprised him in the car, and seeing the older twin so adorably embarrassed like this made it all worth it. He felt the touch on his head pressing him down the lenght further, and Leroy was all to happy to oblige. Leroy let Ayme's length enter his mouth all the way to the hilt and down his throat. He'd gotten used to such insertion throughout the years that he wouldn't be bothered by gag reflex when satisfying other man.

As his mouth skillfully sucked and licked on Ayme's length, Leroy also kept his hand occupied. While he had to use one of them to hold onto the seat for support, the other reached down and played with Ayme's testicles across the fabric of his trousers. Given the intensity of Leroy's stimulation, and the thrill of the setting, it shouldn't take long for Leroy to get a taste of his lover's delicious cum.

Harold groaned as he reached climax, and just as he was about to swallow Yukie's cock so his sperm wouldn't spill all over his face he felt a slight bite around his member. The sudden pain caught him off guard caused him to yell. The next moment Yukie's seed sprayed out of his now freed member and coated Harold's face in a layer of thick slimy white cum.

"Damn! Yukie That was not nice!" Harold said as he pulled out of Yukie's mouth and got off the exhausted twin. He chuckled at Yukie's show of anger and said: "What's with all the anger, Yukie? Didn't you enjoy all this? Just look at what you've done to my face!" Harold said as he wiped the cum off his face with his fingers and licked them clean, the distinct taste and smell of cum filled his mouth and nostrils. Harold then said: "Sure I can untie you, but don't you think we should deal with all the sex toy up your ass first? Can't be easy with everything still fucking with you after you came right?"

Harold reached for the dials and switches of those toys, and one by one, intentionally slowly, dialed them down and stopped their vibration. But Harold didn't pull any of them out, but rather just left them in place. "As punishment for biting me, you push them out yourself." Harold found a good angle where he could observe the show and simply sat down.

"Damn" Ayme moaned his body shaking as he whimpered very softly his voice intensely quiet. "Leroy...I'm getting close" Ayme whispered his body tensing as he suddenly came. The movie continuing to play loudly covered up his loud moan as he released his seed deep into Leroy's mouth. With a shaky breath Ayme looked down at Leroy before smacking him upside the head. "Your an ass" He grumbled embarrassed by what they had just done.

=================

"What you did wasn't nice either!" Yukie snapped back at Harold glaring at the slightly older man. "...I think you deserved to be dirtied for once" Yukie added still very angry as he huffed and laid against the bed waiting to be released. Without looking at Harold Yukie felt the vibrators slowly being turned off one by one. Hearing Harold's next punishment Yukie glared at his older brother his eyes like daggers. "You, can fuck off...." Yukie snapped having been pushed to far by Harold as the twin sulked on the bed refusing to do anything else Harold wanted.

Leroy could feel the shiver of Ayme's body as he continued to pleasure the man with his mouth, and shortly after he heard Ayme announcing his climax, he could feel Ayme's member swell in size, then bursts of cum filled his mouth. Leroy played with the jelly like slime on his tongue and enjoyed its distinct taste, then sucked every last drop of the white slime out of Ayme's shaft greedily. He then gave Ayme's softening member a through cleanup with his tongue before finally got up, licking his lips and looked at the old twin with a naughty smile: "Don't forget, you did this to me first the time when I was driving, so we're now even."

Leroy sat back up and turned his gaze back at the screen. The movie had reached its climax, when the protagonists found themselves cornered by the evil ghost, and just before they were about to get killed the sun raised above the horizon and they were saved, but then as they ran out of the haunted house and drove to safety, the evil ghost suddenly appeared in the backseat and the movie ended. Leroy sighed and said: "What a cliche ending. Can't they get a bit more creative with these horror movies?"

Harold observed Yukie's reaction, and it was clear that the younger twin was pissed. He thought about what he should do in this situation, as he was not as confident about his control over Yukie as before. It's difficult to grasp this new balance between pain and pleasure, dominance and obedience, and Harold wondered should he just give in and untie Yukie as he requested, or insist on the punishment. After a short while of thought Harold approached Yukie and caressed his face, he said in a gentle tone: "Sorry that I've surprised you with the urethral thing. It's been so long since we've slept together so I went a little overboard, but you have to understand that I did all this is because I love you so much that I just want to see every possible face of yours... in pleasure, in pain, everything. So could you try to push the toys out yourself? It would be unbelievably sexy. And as a bonus, if you could do that for me, I'll grant you a wish. Has to be something within my power of course. What do you say?"

"....I think it was well thought out, but I doubt the ghost would leave the place it haunts" Ayme added knowing quite a bit about the creepy beings. "But for sale of money I believe the ghost will come back after their kids or something like that" Ayme added cleaning up his popcorn and drink already getting ready to leave the theater. "...what do you believe happens after one passes?" Ayme asked Leroy after a few moments of silence the twin having his own strange beliefs. "Personally I believe it's possible for ghosts to hang around. The hospital we lived at was quite creepy and had some strange issues" Ayme added knowing that Leroy might laugh at his reasoning for believing in such silly things.

=====

"....fine..." Yukie mumbled already embarrassed from the torment and Harold's desire to see such an act. With a sigh the twin looked away clearly unhappy with the situation.With a reddened face Yukie slowly started pushing the toys out. Feeling them slide and make their way out made Yukie's body shiver this being the only proof that he didn't hate it to much. Feeling the last few Roy's leave his body Yukie looked away still embarrassed from such an ordeal.

"....I want you...to go out on a date that I plan and choose..." Yukie whispered his voice shaking unknown to both of the men if it was out of fear or pleasure. "Thats what I want..." Yukie added finally looking at Harold his face conflicted with what he desired between the two of them relationship wise.

"After life? Never gave it much thought." Leroy admitted plainly. His life had been one of constant struggle since childhood, and that didn't change even when he was taken in by the orphanage, if anything it was more difficult as he was put through rigorous training so he could be Harold's body guard. Afterwards he was too busy in enjoying life and exhausted by work that he never had the luxury to contemplate life. Leroy said as he looked at the staff roll on the screen and said: "There may be something after death, there may be not. I don't really know and I don't really care. All I care is how we live through every day of our lives to the best of our ability, and anyone or anything which stood in the way of that should be removed. I have removed quite a fair amount of such 'obstacles' for Ayers Corp and Harold throughout the years, so if ghosts really exists then I should have a long line of them waiting to haunt me to death. Or maybe that's exactly why I am okay? Cause they're fighting over who should get the kill?"

Leroy chuckled slightly as the lights turned on, and Leroy stood up from his seat, extending his hand to Ayme and smiled: "I'm a little hungry right now. Wanna grab some snacks?"

Harold watched keenly at the lewd show Yukie put on for him. Most of the toys came out at once with one watery slurp, while the rest were pushed out one by one. It was a rather strange and marvelous sight, almost like Yukie was giving birth to an endless stream of sex toys until finally Yukie's bulged up belly became flat once again, his hole gaping, swelling and leaking cum and lube.

"My god Yukie... you looked so sexy during that..." Harold smiled while he began to untie Yukie as he promised, releasing the twin from his restraints slowly. Given the tightness of the ropes the marks were not very prominent, but still created a rather gorgeous pattern interrupted by the countless whip marks. Harold raised an eyebrow when he heard Yukie's request and smiled: "A date? You sure that's what you want? I mean I would go on a date with you regardless. Oh but can you wait for a week? Cause it's about time I should go and check how the company is doing."

"I could eat" Ayme admitted before tossing his empty containers away and gently taking Leroy's hand. "I hope all the ghosts fight each other forever" Ayme mumbled his sudden remark quite random but innocent as he held Leroy's hand all the more tighter. "I'd hate for you to be killed off by something so stupid and weak as a ghost" Ayme added with a small chuckle slowly pulling Leroy out of the theater and back onto the busy street the twin marveling at the beautiful sunset. "I didn't know snow could shine" Ayme whispered slightly amazed by such a simple thing.

"Fuck off that was embarassing as hell!" Yukie snapped his face showing pure embarassment. Feeling the ropes finally being untied Yukie streatched and relaxed his poor muscles. "You owe me dinner and a hot bath" Yukie grumbled slightly his body feeling sore and the small whip wounds aching terribly. The way Harold reacted to his simple request made Yukie feel quite childish, hearing that he had to wait for a week made the younger twin frown. "Forget the date then...Work seems to be more important" Yukie snapped his voice ice cold as he got up from the bed and went to the bathroom slamming the door behind him planning to sulk alone.

Damn.... Yukie whispered in his own mind a gentle hand going up to cover his mouth as tears fell down his face. I cant believe I was so stupid to trust that he would put aside work.... Yukie thought. Wiping away his tears he walked over and started running the hot bath his hand gently feeling the water before getting in and sinking down wishing he could just continue to sink without his body screaming at him to live and go up for air. With a shaky breath Yukie tried to stop the tears his body screaming from the pain of hot water touching his wounds. Sighing Yukie blocked it out the best he could as he watched the hot water turn his skin a nice shade of red.

Leroy smiled as he watched Ayme marvel at the beauty of snow shining under the setting sun. "Yes.. the world is filled with beautiful things, and you can find them in almost every corner, if you're actually looking. I'd really love to travel around the world and show you all the beautiful things I've seen but.... I guess that depends on the boss' travel schedule?" Leroy said as he gently caressed Ayme's head over the hat he put on the twin.

Leroy lead Ayme to a nearby restaurant for dinner, then they returned to Leroy's car and began to head back. But before they got onto the highway leading out of the city Leroy suddenly turned the corner. "There's a place I want you to see." Leroy said as he kept his eyes on the road. About half an hour latter they arrived at a rather ill maintained poor neighborhood. He stopped the car in front of a old house. The lights were on and they could see people inside through the window. Leoroy fell silent for a moment and said: "That's the house where I grew up as a child, well, before my parents gave me up to the orphanage." Leroy let out a sigh and continued: "By the time I grew up and returned here, my family had already moved away. Nobody knew where they went. I bought the house a few years ago but.... didn't feel right living in it so I put it up for rent. Those people are my tenants."

Leroy turned his gaze back at Ayme and said: "The point I'm making is... I don't have a home, nor family. My work for Harold was all I had. But now.... I have you in my life. I won't say that we've got everything figured out but... I want you to be my home, my family, where I belong. And I hope that I can be the same for you."

"Yukie?" Harold was caught off guard by the sudden mood swing coming from the twin. Given how Yukie was tied up in that rather awkard position, it was quite a surprise when Yukie was able to got off the bed and rush for the bathroom. "Yukie wait!" Harold quickly followed but wasn't able to catch the twin before the door was slammed in his face. Harold could hear the sound of water flowing from inside, and also there wasn't the sound of the door lock so Harold could just barge in, not that a lock could actually stop Harold if he was determined to enter. That being said, Harold felt brute force wasn't the right answer at this situation.

Taking a deep breath, Harold knocked on the door and said: "Yukie listen, if I've learned anything from the past few months is that I should've stayed and work things out. Running away from problems doesn't help. So please, can we calm down and talk things over? I'm not valuing work over you. In fact, I wanted the week for working so I can get work out of the way and spend more time with you! And I'd really want to go to that date of yours..... Hey you know what? How about you come to work with me? That way we can still be together during the week. What do you say?"

"One day I'd like to travel" Ayme whispered blushing at the kind gesture Leroy was showing the male not minding having the hat put back on his head. Seeing the house Leroy use to live in made Ayme stop and stare in silence. "Do normal families live like this?" Ayme asked watching the windows of the house the male being unusually quiet as he listened to Leroy explain that he wanted them to essentially be a family. With a finale look away from the house Ayme hesitantly looked at Leroy. "I wouldn't know how to be like that...I wouldn't be good at being part of a family. But, I can stay by your side and offer to make you less lonely" Ayme admitted the male unsure if such a future would ever exist for him his past making him realize all the more what kind of a life was stolen from him.

"...Your so eager to go back...just leave" Yukie mumbled coldly his voice upset and saddened. "...we both know I would just cause trouble or be to much of a pain if I went with you" Yukie replied getting up and opening the door for Harold as he stood standing in a puddle of water in front of the bathroom door. "We, don't fit in..." Yukie mumbled somehow feeling a sense of isolation for no reason as he looked at Harold. "I don't belong in your world...In your social class...Just going there would embarrass me or cause embarrassment to you" Yukie explained with a small shiver the air being quite cold on his skin as the younger twin wrapped his arms around his body.

"...I just feel...Like it would be stupid for me to get involved in your work. I don't know anything about what you do and I would just be sitting in a corner." Yukie added softly trying to make Harold understand how hard it was to do such things since the two where raised compleatly different.

Leroy listened to Ayme's response for his rather embarrassing confession. There was something strange about the twin which seemed to fill the hole inside Leroy, the holes which made him indifferent, made him a machine in service of Ayer Corp, made him at peace with his solitude. But now, they were filled up, and Leroy became vulnerable. His desire more prominent than ever, and his longing for company also stronger than ever. Luckily they were all filled up by Ayme as well. "That's enough for me." Leroy smiled as he held Ayme in his arms. After a long time he let the older twin go and smiled shyly: "Maybe we should leave before they call the cops on us thinking we're perverts or stalkers or something."

Leroy started the engine and drove off, heading towards the highway which would lead them out of the city towards the suburbs. He said as he kept his eyes on the road: "Do you think it's okay for us to go home now? I mean... you think they've sorted things out yet?"

Back in the house, Harold's expression brightened as he saw the door open, but it was clear that the younger twin was still very troubled. He listened to Yukie's concerns and to be honest the twin had a point. He wouldn't fit well in the business world, but that was not Harold was offering. "I'm not telling you to work for me in the company. I know you're not the business type and I don't expect you to be. I just don't want to feel alone anymore, and if that requires me to take you along with me to work then I'll do so. You don't have to worry about embarrassing me cause frankly I don't have much face left to embarrass after disappearing for so long, and I don't mind people knowing that I love my half brother more than anything in the world." Harold said as he slowly reached out and held Yukie in his arms, getting himself wet in the process. He then continued in a gentle comforting tone: "As for you sitting in the corner... well... I'll make sure that's the most comfortable corner in the world. With soft couches, fluffy cushions, pads, computers, tv and everything. Like a little home away from home."

"If they haven't well...We might have to make sure they are both alive." Ayme admitted with a small laugh as he looked at Leroy. "Can I try driving?" Ayme asked curiously finding it fascinating how Leroy could maneuver such a vehicle. "I always find it Fascinating how good you are at driving" Ayme admitted before laying his head on Leroy's lap with a devilish smirk. "If you don't want me to I could always replay the favor~" Ayme teased with a hand tracing a small line up and down Leroy's crotch.

"I don't want the backlash from others knowing....about us." Yukie admitted his face red as he looked away from Harold surprised by how the other felt. "And as for your disappearance...chalk it up to me being sick and it would work since I'm going with you for work." Yukie added slightly curious to see where Harold worked but also not wanting to cause him any trouble or shame to the family name. Feeling the sudden hug only made Yukie's face grow all the redder his body still freezing but suddenly feeling a little warmer as he felt strong arms around his body. "....Your really making this whole trip sound to fun" Yukie mumbled his voice breaking a little from the contact.

"Despite how nice this moment is...If you keep me out in the cold I really will get sick" Yukie mumbled his body unable to stand the cold air anymore.

"No you are absolutely not going to drive." Leroy said firmly: "If you really want to try, then I'll take you to take driving lessons, then get a liscence, and then you can drive. Or at least find a safer environment for you to practice than the city streets at night." He took a glace at the hand on his lap and whined: "Oh please not again Ayme.... I'm trying my best not to get ourselves killed here....if you... if you really... really want some action now then I can pull over to the side..."

Back at the house, Harold was relieved to see that his words seemed to ease Yukie's worries a little. He smiled and pressed a gentle kiss on his lover's forehead and said: "Well we can't have you catch a cold can we?" Harold reached down for Yukie's legs and carry him up bridal style, then walked towards the bathtub and entered together. The hot water quickly warming their cold bodies. Harold held Yukie lovingly in his arms and trailed his fingers along the marks and bruises he'd made and asked: "Are you okay Yukie? I whipped you pretty hard back there... I wonder if you still have you fast healing after you've grown so much... Any idea why did it happen?"

"Your such a mother hen" Ayme teased as he stopped messing with Leroy a sly smile on his face. With a small sigh he rested his head on Leroy's lap relaxing slightly as the snow fell outside. "Leroy? Do you ever wish things had been different for you growing up?" Ayme whispered slightly wanting to know if Leroy had the chance would he change his life. "I often think the one thing I would have changed is taking the chance I had to run away instead of staying and helping Yoh" Ayme mumbled the male having stayed to keep his caretaker alive instead of taking his one chance at freedom.

"I often wonder if I would have been happy living away from Yoh. Living with a foster family and going to school" Ayme added his voice quite soft his eyes continuing to watch the soft snow fall outside.

Yukie moaned slightly as his body touched the warm water, his mind instantly becoming more happy at the sudden warmth. Blushing lightly the albino snuggled into Harold's arms feeling more safe and protected then ever before. Listening to Harold's question Yukie hummed softly deep in thought. "My body still feels a lot of pain and its slowly healing. It might take longer since there is more of me to heal" Yukie admitted with a small frown his mind pondering over what could have happened.

"My guess is some biological clock ran out on us. Maybe it was the lack of hormone stoppers causing us to keep in a state of timeless youth" Yukie mumbled still deeply pondering his ideas his brows furrowing as he thought. "To be honest I'm sure Yoh could run some tests and figure out what exactly happened to us" Yukie added with a small sigh is mind troubled and worried that his body might become weaker. Looking into Harold's eyes Yukie frowned deeply: "I'm Honestly more worried of the consequences of us aging so fast...It could have negative side effects later down the line."