You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

Harold thought about the boy's request, even though he strongly dislike the idea of letting the boy live with another man during his absence. But he knew it would be much safer if someone trustworthy stay close to the boy, and Leroy would be the best choice for the job. After a moment of internal conflict he nodded and said: "Alright, Leroy is gonna sleep in the house while I'm gone. He can sleep in your room while you sleep in my bed.... But don't even think for a second the it means you can fuck around with other men without my permission. Cause I swear if you do, I will make you regret it, and I am not talking about the feeling sore in your ass kind of regret."

While Harold was slightly upset by the situation, he didn't let it bother him for too long. After all, there was a beautiful naked boy in head asking to get fucked right in front of his eyes. His smile came back to his face as he reached for Yukie and held him up, stepping into the hot bath and set them both into the warm embrace of the steaming water. He gently caressed the boy's butt and asked: "Does it still hurt? Given your super healing I always worry that I'm not hitting you hard enough."

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

“Heh you don’t need to worry about that Leroy seems straight as hell” yukie admitted as he smirked cutely and suddenly found himself in the hot water snuggled up to Harold.“It was fine twenty minutes ago...you take to good of care of me if it wasn’t for such harsh slapping you wouldn’t have seen a mark” yukie teased Harold but was slightly serious with what he was telling his master. “That doesn’t mean I didn’t feel pain with it...even if I healed instantly after you smacked me hard I would still feel some amount of pain” he mumbled blushing as he buried his face in Harold’s chest.“I never did say thank you for letting me live with you and keeping me around” yukie whispered his face even redder as he confessed to Harold.“I didn’t think anyone would ever want me or love me even a little...it’s nice to feel wanted and desired” yukie added as he held onto Harold tightly his living situation at the asylum having made him so lonely and desperate for even the smallest amount of kindness.

He just laid in Harold’s arms not wanting him to leave and relaxed as his master pet his ass enjoying how nice and soft Harold could be after such a rough sex session.

"I'm not exactly sure of Leroy's sexual preference, but I am confident of how much of a slut you are." Harold said teasingly. As the two submerged under the hot bath water Harold felt Yukie's body almost added a few degrees to the heating temperature. He was a bit surprised by the gratitude the boy showed to him and he said: "No need to thank me. I usually don't tolerate people staying close to me like you have. It's you who've done a good job and keeping yourself interesting. Even though you attitude while in heat still need some improvement, but... that little flaw is intriguing too."

Harold caressed Yukie's silver white hair as the boy leaned onto his shoulder, which began to get stuck against his pale skin due to the humidity. Meanwhile his other hand found its way to the crevice between the boy's butt-cheeks, and began to poke inside the now much looser, cum-filled hole. "You know, there's something I've meant to ask you." Harold said as he got close to the boy's ear and playfully bite on Yukie's earlobe, he continued: "I remembered you calling me 'master' at some point. But I don't remember ever telling you to do so. Why is that? Do you instinctively want to be someone's pet? Or slave?"

(Just so you know It's end of the school term for me these days so my reply will likely be slower.)

(Okay)

“...yes in a way it makes sense to call you that because you are the dominat one so my mind decided to call you that” Yukie whispered as he blushed at the soft touching and the playful nibbling making his heart instantly skip a beat.“I’ve called many men sir or master, some men like the power rush it gives them but I don’t think now you would really fit in being called master” yukie admitted as he sat up a little and moved his hair out of his eyes and smiled kindly.“Your more suited to be called a kind or a highness you have this air about you that is demanding and quite intimidating” yukie added as he kissed Harold’s head.“But I will call you whatever you wish and desire to be called because I only serve you for now” yukie whispered in a slight teasing way as he snuggled back down to Harold’s chest snuggling a little closer then before.“Can I at least tease Leroy while your gone? I will admit it is fun tormenting him just a little” yukie admitted with a cute smirk that was clearly up to no good.

“Beside having some entertainment you will have to get use to him seeing me naked at one point or another, that is unless you truly trust me to change in dressing rooms all by myself” yukie teased knowing just how to push Harold a little as he playfully bit at Harold’s nipple his head being close enough to do such a thing. He smirked admiring the bloody little mark he had left on Harold’s chest and gently licked up the stray drops of blood.

"In that case, simply call me Harold then. It would be strange for other people seeing my half brother refer to me as 'master', wouldn't it? But when it's only the two of us.....master would be just fine." Harold answered as he reached his finger deeper inside the boy's soft and warm hole, easily stretching it open as he added another finger and stretched them apart. He continued: "As for teasing Leroy, sure you can try. But just so you know he'd report to me daily, and I have given him permission to discipline you if necessary. If you go over the line, the I'll....ah!" Harold was interrupted by the sudden sharp pain on his chest. He looked down at Yukie who was looking back gloating like a kid who've just pulled off a successful prank. He didn't have to look down at himself to know the boy has bit him and left a little scar. "Damn it slut! You know I don't have fast healing like you do!"

Harold sat up and grabbed Yukie, pushing forward and pinned the boy down, almost sinking the boy's face under water. "You should know better to do things like that!" Harold said angrily as he looked around, seeing if there's anything that he could use to teach the boy a lesson. Finding his target he reached for the shower and removed the head from its long, metallic hose. Harold grabbed one of Yukie's legs and raised it high up, revealing the boy's little butt in the process. Harold easily inserted the metal hose through the boy's well prepared entrance, and before the boy could react he turned the water on, pumping cold water directly into Yukie's intestines.

(Site crashed while typing fml also don’t know affect of cold water in this punishment so I kind am making it up a little correct me if my reaction or anything is wrong)

“I can’t have anyone seeing you naked or touching you while your away” yukie replied being a little passive and having over the course of Harold being entirely focused on his pleasure yukie had covered Harold’s boy in large purple hickeys and a few smaller teeth marks.“I’m not afraid of you drowning me...I’ve tested to see how I would live...” yukie replied looking up at Harold not a shred of fear anywhere in his eyes as he glared.“You cannot hold it against me you never set a rule I couldn’t mark you” yukie added as he felt his hair spread out in the water a little and watched Harold look around and then suddenly found his leg being moved and felt the sudden sharp pain of a hose being inserted since it was a strangely shaped object.“...What is this suppose to accomplish other then making me cold and causing some pain!” Yukie asked as he squirmed a little angry with how Harold was in his mind overreacting.He shivered a little as he slowly felt the icy water filling him making him shiver against the cold as he tried to keep his balance and just ride out the punishment chalking it up to the fact he had for once actually surprised or scared Harold into such a reaction.

Harold smiled with sadistic glee as he filled Yukie's belly with cold water. In all fairness an enema isn't really such a big deal, as people would do it for a range of purposes from medicinal to recreational. Obviously normally people would never use cold water but specialized enema fluid instead, or warm water at the very least, but then again it was punishment for Yukie who dared to harm his master's body like this. On top of that Harold was merciless when it comes to the amount of liquid he pumped inside the poor boy's body, and only stopped when he could see a clear bump on his belly.

"Hold it in until I said otherwise." Harold commanded as he removed the hose. He looked down at the boy who must be feeling uncomfortable by the chilling cold coming from within, and the added weight of it all inside. But Harold knew the worse is yet to come, as the boy would soon be assaulted by waves of immense pain from his intestine squirming, wanting release. Obviously Harold wouldn't let Yukie off the hook easily. He got down and grabbed on the boy's silver hair, dragging his face close to his half hard erection and ordered: "Suck my cock you filthy slut, and if you impress me enough maybe I'll let you relieve yourself!"

“It’s cold” yukie mumbled as he squirmed a little and shivered hating how fast his body was instantly freezing and growing colder and colder.“What if I can’t!” Yukie wined as he looked at Harold not liking such a cruel and interesting punishment.

He suddenly cried out in pain as his hair as grabbed and pulled towards Harold’s body as he whimpered and obeyed to terrified to do much else.He gently licked and sucked on Harold’s cock his body with each movement sending sharp pain shooting all over his body as he tried to continue to do as Harold wished his body shaking in fear for once as he tried to endure the pain Harold was putting him through. “I’m sorry...please...”yukie wined unable to really beg due to the pain and embarrassment as he continued trying to please Harold tears falling down his face.

Harold groaned in satisfaction as he felt Yukie's tongue on his member, which was gradually regaining its hardness from the boy's eager and desperate stimulation. It was clear that even though Yukie was rather used to physical pain, and in many ways rather enjoyed it, such pain from within was something the boy was not quite used to. Harold was in fact amused by this discovery, since he always felt like those researchers at the facility had taken too many "first" of Yukie from him. He watched keenly as Yukie begged under him, bearing the cold and pain from all the water inside him, but contrary to what the boy might have hoped, the more he begged, the more determined Harold was to continue he torture.

"It must be hard to keep all that water in, here, let me help." Harold smiled sadistically as he pushed Yukie down and grabbed the boy's butt towards him, pointing his now rock hard length against the tightly clenched entrance of Yukie's butt. With the help of the bubbly bath water Harold was able to force his way through the resistance of Yukie's rear. "Man..you're even more tight than normal....ha ha! I should do this more often!"

“No...” yukie moaned as he suddenly felt Harold’s warm member being pushed in making him cry out in pain.“It’s to much” yukie moaned as he whimpered and trembled his body shaking from the cold and now the added pressure as he tried to keep his head on him.“P-please...no more it hurts” yukie whispered as he was now compleatly submissive under Harold the man clearly understanding he was stuck and no matter what he did he would either cause pain to himself or Harold would punish him worse.“I’m sorry for being so naughty and biting you...it was wrong of me to act possessive of my master” Yukie added with a small wine his body slowly becoming accustomed to the cold and slight pain.He stayed quite still and was quiet not sure what else he could do as he just stayed silent slightly defeated by his master and for once not willing to question or go against what Harold wanted since this new torment was terrifying and a first to him making his mind somewhat shutdown and not know his next move.

He just stayed still his body thinking as he tried to figure out what to do next as he looked away his body despite the torment was clearly turned on by the sudden punishment and the thought of Harold punishing him was enough to give him a slight erection.

Harold continued to fuck Yukie mercilessly, and the more he begged the more turned on Harold became. Obviously the fact that Yukie was clenching his butt as much as possible certainly added to the stimulation he was able to get from Yukie's body. "No more, you say?" Harold said teasingly as he reached for Yukie's erection and began to pump it forcefully saying: "Oh come on my brother, we've been through this countless times already. I'd play with you, and you'd plead for mercy despite how much you actually enjoy all this. I'd make you admit how much of a slut you are, and you'd ask for more punishment. So how about we just skip the 'please no' and get to the 'yes more' already?"

“Mmh because if we do it’s over so soon” yukie admitted as he looked at Harold annoyance on his face.

“I hope you know this punishment will equal to three days of a cold shoulder...I hate being cold” yukie mumbled as he felt Harold continue to rub his insides the friction being quite pleasurable.“And in going to send you nudes in various places of the locations I go just to torment you more” yukie moaned as he smirked playfully and shivered mas his body was getting close to orgasm.“I’m close” yukie admitted as he looked at Harold. The feeling of the water and Harold inside him was surprisingly to much as he suddenly came all over Harold’s hand unable to control it anymore with Harold’s naughty touch having trained him so well and the pressure inside of him.

Harold smiled hearing Yukie's "threat" of annoying him with nude pictures. He leaned down towards the boy and laid a playful kiss on his lips and said: "I look forward to it." He continued his abuse of the boy's body, and truth to be told, he was near climax himself. Shortly after Yukie released his sperm in his hand he too, allowed himself to be overtaken by pleasure and reached climax inside Yukie's body. He made a few more thrusts to squeeze out the remaining cum in his length, but instead of pulling out immediately he leaned down and commanded: "Grab onto me."

Harold picked Yukie up with his member still plugging the boy's hole and stood up, turning his body so the boy's backside was facing out of the bath tub. Suddenly Harold pulled out of Yukie's rear and slapped heavily on the boy's butt saying: "Now you can pass the water out."

“...I’m going to sulk like hell because of this!” Yukie demeaned his face neon red and clearly embarrassed as he wrapped his arms around Harold as watched as they where taken to the bathroom.“...” Yukie blushed as he let go of Harold and was somewhat happy he could finally gain release despite the embarrassing situation.Yukie was dead quiet as he moved away from Harold and fixed the shower before turning away from him and turned on the hot water his body still quite cold from the freezing water.“...your lucky cold doesn’t affect me to bad...worse is I might catch a cold...” Yukie mumbled as he sulked under the water not liking how much at a disadvantage he was with this punishment.“Hopefully you don’t have to much fun with your mysterious trip” Yukie added clearly giving Harold a cold shoulder and making a point to prove he was still upset.

(I was expecting more description of Yukie relieving himself while being watch but....... I guess enema play is too out of your league?)

Harold smiled as he circled Yukie's body with his arms from behind, and rest his jaw on the boy's shoulder. He said: "Now thinking back on the time when you first caught a cold here... you looked rather appetizing with your face all red and panting and all that." He said jokingly: "So if you do get a fever don't forget to take a selfie before calling for the doctor."

Harold turned Yukie's face towards him and chuckled seeing the annoyed expression on his face. He then continued: "Ah and don't worry, the trip wouldn't be much fun. Cause if everything goes well, someone is going to lose his job. If thing goes badly, then a lot of people is going to lose their jobs, or worse. I expect you to provide some much needed entertainment for me."

Harold didn't elaborate on what he meant by "entertainment" right there, and allowed themselves to relax and warm their body up. Afterwards Harold carried Yukie out of the bathroom and back to the bed.

“Wait here. I have a surprise for you.” Harold said with a devious smile as he left the boy wondering on the bed, and shortly after he returned with something in hand. It was a male chastity belt with leather strapping, and a metallic case to lock someone’s member in.

“Hold still.” Harold commanded as he put the device on Yukie, encasing the boy’s now flaccid penis inside the metal cage which was almost a perfect fit. Finally he locked the whole thing in place and with a small “bleep” sound the thing was secured. He took a step back to admire his work and smiled: “So as you can see. I have zero worries regarding you fooling around on my back. On and don’t worry about going to the bathroom.” Harold said as he took out a looked like a small remote: “The lock is remotely controlled either from this little gadget, or from my laptop when I’m abroad.”

(Yeah literally didn’t know what to write...and I had pretty bad writers block with it since I wanted accuracy but at the same time I had to keep it realistic to characters :) sorry if it was a bad post but I thought it best to cover my arse by making him embarrassed since I didn’t know what would happen with the relieving part other then water just flowing out and pressure being released.)

“...do we have a family doctor?” Yukie asked curiously as he blushed and felt his face turned slightly towards Harold.He frowned at the mention of the trip again but his face smoothed out as he listened to Harold’s worlds and just tried to relax.“You’ll be fair to them right no early judgement?” Yukie asked worried the men might have caused Harold to loose his temper the boy suddenly feeling Harold pick him up as he was carried out of the bathroom and laid on the bed still quite wet.“...Mmh some surprise if it’s punishing me more I’ve learned my lesson on biting” Yukie mumbled as he laid back on the bed and waited for Harold to come back and show him his surprise.He of course was quite shocked and surprised by the strange item in his lovers hand and slightly poked at it.

“Is this going to hurt me constantly?” Yukie asked as he watched Harold’s hands work the device and encase it around his soft penis and was relieved that there was no pain.“...your basically collaring me like a dog” Yukie admitted as he poked at the device finding it quite comfortable and yet weird the metal quite cold to the touch as it laid against his legs.He frowned a little at the bathroom mention and looked at Harold sitting up a little. “Wait..so do I have to call you every time I need to use the bathroom?” He asked his face going pink from the thought of always having to ask his master.“That seems a little unfair if I do...besides it’s also not fair you can claim me but I can’t leave anything on you” Yukie added as he wrapped a small blanket around himself not liking Harold’s new game to much since he had guessed getting hard in such a device would be quite painful.“I want you to wear something of mine then... it’s only fair” he demanded a little being just a little bold enough to demand Harold play by his own rules for once.

"You don't have to ask me every time you need to pee. There's a little hole for that" Harold said as tapped on the metallic cage holding Yukie's penis. His hand and roamed downwards to the slit over Yukie's butt and said: "And this part doesn't really stop anything from, well, coming out. But I doubt you can fit anything thicker than a finger in."

He held Yukie's chin up and looked at the unhappy boy smiling: "You"re right, this is not fair. But when did fairness ever have anything to do with our relationship? The whole point of this is to keep you from fucking about while I'm not around, and also to make your life miserable. I'm sure getting a morning wood with this thing on would be...interesting."

Harold sat down on the bed beside Yukie and continued: "But... I am curious as to what do you want me to wear. If it's not something ridiculous maybe I can entertain the idea."

He huffed at the slight tease of Harold’s finger running down his ass as he tried to calm himself since his hormones where out of wack it was hard for him to keep himself in check.“I will admit you keep surprising me with new ways of torture” Yukie admitted as he looked into Harold’s eyes listening to his reasoning as he chuckled.“Still doesn’t stop me from fucking about I hear I give great oral” Yukie teased as he looked down at the device not wanting to really wake up to pain first thing in the morning.“So does it notify you if I somehow take it off?” Yukie asked as he got up from the bed and went over to his bag ignoring Harold’s question of what he would have to wear if he accepted.“Just a bracelet...call it a good luck charm if you will” Yukie explained as he sat down and looked at Harold.“These kind of bracelets are called a red string of fate...usually they are given by lovers who believe they are a fated soul pair...mine...well it was given to me while I lived with my mother in the hospital...she made it for me during one evening of sanity hoping I would one day find love like she did.” Yukie explained as he gently placed it on Harold’s wrist.

“...it’s the only thing I’ve really owned my whole life the only thing I could call mine...and now I want to give it to you to remember me by even if I’m not always around” Yukie added as he blushed a little and looked at Harold his hands gently in his lap as he let him ponder if he wanted to accept such a gift.

Harold raised his eyebrow in surprise as he saw the bracelet in Yukie's hands, and listened quietly as the boy explained what it meant for him. Harold looked at the bracelet closely. The thing looked simple enough, and was probably one of the cheapest thing in the house in terms of monetary value. He said with a smile: "In that case... I better keep it from you or you'd give it to some 'soul pair' of yours. Don't forget, you are mine. Not even fate can take you away from me without my permission."

He stood up from the bed and went to his wardrobe. He put on a pair of underpants and returned to Yukie with some pajamas for the boy to wear. He said: "Time to sleep now. I need to get up early tomorrow. Unless you want to show off your 'oral talent' again."

“I’m glad I’m forever yours” yukie replied as he smiled and relaxed glad Harold had accepted his gift of love.He slipped on the soft and warm pajamas the fabric a light blue and seemingly made if a very nice fabric.Yukie of course was quite content with his life and his lover as crawled under the covers and snuggled down his head just nearly visible.“I want sleep believe it or not dispite what I am I still need sleep and basic care” yukie mumbled as he snuggled down more relaxed.“Will I see you in the morning or will you be gone when I wake up?” Yukie asked curiously as he turned to look at Harold laying in the bed in such a way Harold could automatically snuggle him.

Harold frown slightly as he saw the happy reaction from Yukie. It's clear that the boy probably interpreted the act of him taking the bracelet from him differently, but at the moment he was in no hurry to correct him. He lay down beside Yukie and grabbed the sheets to cover them both before wrapping a hand around the boy's body. "I'm going to leave at 6. So if you manage to wake up then you'll certainly manage to see me." He said as he snuggled a little close to Yukie and closed his eyes. To be honest he was not happy about leaving the boy at this point, since their relationship, be it one between master and slave, or between owner and pet, was far from secure. With a whole day of work and their earlier lovemaking, it didn't take long for Harold to fall asleep.

A few hours latter he woke up. He looked at the boy who was still asleep in his arms and smiled. Carefully he slide off the bed and dressed himself. He quickly made the preparation for his trip and was going to depart in no time.

Yukie was quite happy in his deep sleep, his body tiered and staying asleep until late in the morning roughly around 10. He slowly woke up and streatched noticing all of Harold’s stuff gone and slowly removed the covers being reminded his device was still on by the pressure from his morning arousion.He sighed and got up going into the bathroom as he took an icy shower to calm down and once his painful erection was gone got out and dried off with a towel.He quickly dressed himself after that and made his way down to the kitchen turning on the stove as he scrounged around for some simple supplies for a nice healthy omelette.While he waited for his omelette to cook he turned his attention to how quiet the house was and grabbed his phone texting his medical dealer so he could happily get his medication back and go back to a somewhat normal day.

He grabbed his omelette and sat it at the table before making another and setting it under a warm plate for Leroy to eat.

By the time Yukie woke up back in the house, Harold was well on his way aboard his private jet. He looked out of the window at the sea of clouds and sighed slightly. He then noticed the cold gaze of his secretary Leon fixed on him and asked: "What?"

"It's no big deal. Mr Ayers." Leon answered calmly: "I was just lamenting how the mighty has fallen."

'What's that supposed to mean?" Harold asked with a hint of frustration in his tone.

"Considering how many men and women you've discarded, I am surprised by how much that brother of yours seems to control you."

"He does not control me. I own him!"

"You sure? Aren't you constantly trying to impress him by pulling off new tricks and toys?"

Harold fell silent, his face red due to either anger or shame, or perhaps both. Whichever the case he huffed and adjusted his seat, letting the back down and closed his eyes. "I'm going to take a nap. Wake me up when we arrive."

"Of course, Mr Ayers." Leon replied.

Meanwhile back at the mansion. Leroy entered the dining room yawning. He turned to Yukie and said: "Good morning kid! Man... you guys had quite a night huh?" He sat at the table and chuckled slightly: "Ah don't worry kid, we didn't see or hear anything. We just saw the lights on till pretty~~late."

“Mmh apparently Harold hates being bit...it was more of a punishment then actual fun sex” yukie admitted as he poked at his omelette and took another bite thinking about his experience.“Either way I need to go pick up medicine after breakfast and finish afew errands” yukie added as he continued eating planning his next course of action and what he needed to do since he did want to live a little more independently.“I’ll give you your sample so you can make it here, but it’s easier to have the medicine man gather the herbs from the mountain himself and make the pills” the boy replied as he continued to finish his food and took his plate to the sink keeping himself quite busy which wasn’t usual but was a little off since he was feeling rather lonely with Harold gone.“I also want to get some flowers...nice ones that would be good to leave at graves” yukie mumbled his voice a little saddened as he rinsed off the plate and dried it before putting it away. He looked at Leroy his body looking quite tiered and slightly exhausted which was unusual for him as he suddenly sneezed...getting a dreaded cold.

Leroy chuckled slightly hearing what Yukie said about last night and commented: "That's to be expected. I mean the boss is probably not used to be on the receiving end of pain........... But you know what? Keep doing that! Cause I bet the boss was actually amused for you teasing him like that." He observed the boy as he continued to enjoy the breakfast, and began to notice something wrong. At first he figured Yukie must be upset with Harold gone, but soon he realized the boy was really sick.

"Hey Kid, you alright?" Leroy said after seeing Yukie sneeze. He walked up to him and grabbed the boy close, holding Yukie's face up and pressed their foreheads against each other, feeling the other's temperature. "Hmm..... your temperature seems a little bit high... Is it usually like this?" Leroy asked as he took Yukie to the living room and set him down on the couch. "Give me the address of that friend of yours, and I'll arrange someone to pick up the drug for you. As for flowers for visiting a grave..... You're not going anywhere with that fever so just stay put. I'll get the boss's physician to fix you up."