You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

(If you need someone to talk to I’m always open to talk and listen :) )

“Yeah..” Yukie replied blushing and feeling gross as he looked away embarrassed from his much he had enjoyed the last part of the orgy and how his body somewhat craved being filled so full. “Can I take a shower before we leave?” Yukie asked clearly uncomfortable walking back all dirty as he looked at Harold somewhat glad he had came and was satisfied from the punishment. “I’m sure muscles won’t mind letting me steal his shower so I don’t get you dirty.”

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

"Actually I rather like how you look right now." Harold chuckled slightly as he carried Yukie out of the room. The fact that Yukie was in such a pathetic state was somehow satisfying and reassuring to Harold. He looked down at the filth covered face of Yukie and said: "But you're right. I'd prefer not to be covered in swear and cum. That's your job."

Harold carried Yukie down the hallway and soon they arrived at the shower room. Harold set Yukie down on a bench nearby and began to untie the ropes around the boy's body, revealing beautiful red pattern left by them underneath. Harold took off his own clothes then carried the boy into one of the shower stalls and turned the water on. After sprinkling cold water for a brief moment the stream quickly turned hot and steam began to surround the two. While holding the boy close he began to run his hands along his body, rubbing off the remaining chunks of wax as well as all other filth tainting Yukie's pale and soft skin.

Yukie nodded as they left the hallway and he found himself in a nice bathroom that looked well cleaned even though it most likely was shared. He stayed still as his roped where removed, “I actually liked the ropes” Yukie admitted with a small smile as he relaxed a lot more as he was taken into the shower and felt the warm water dance across his tiered skin. He watched the steam rise and felt Harold hold him even closer making him blush as he shivered at the soft hands that where touching him ever so softly and cleaning him he enjoyed the gentle side of Harold that he rarely saw. The kindness of his face was his favorite when he acted like this to him it seemed like Harold didn’t worry about work or the normal stress in his life and just focused on him and deep down inside it made Yukie quite satisfied to be given so much attention.

“Your quiet” Yukie admitted as he gently touched Harolds cheek rubbing his thumb gently over it with a small smile as he leaned in and rested his head on his masters shoulder holding him quite close. “Tell me what your thinking” he whispered gently nibbling on harolds ear as he snuggled him in a slightly possessive way.

Harold quite liked holding Yukie in his arms, with the difference of their size he was pretty much able to wrap the boy's entire being with his body. Plus the fact that the boy could barely move a finger after the ordeal he put him through it made Yukie feel so small, helpless, so under his control. By now even Harold had realized that he's somewhat of a control freak when it comes to Yukie, and he was hopelessly obsessed with his half brother. Of course at this point of time Harold had little idea how exactly should he describe this "obsession". Hatred? Desire? Or perhaps....

Before he could sink into thoughts any further, Yukie's question brought his mind back to the reality in front of him. He looked at Yukie and chuckled slightly and said: "Well.... I was thinking that those rope and burn marks looks so nice on you....since you could heal your wounds so quickly, perhaps I can be more rough with you the next time we play. I do remember you wanting a good whipping right? But you'll be able to heal that in no time as well.... I wonder if I can leave something more permanent..."

As he spoke he slide his hand between Yukie's legs and towards the boy's entrance, which his fingers was able to enter with ease. Stretching the hole open and moving his finger in and out, three men's worth of slimy cum mixed with traces of blood began to drip down along Harold's fingers and got washed away.

“...well...there are ways to slow my healing a good amount of poison usually works” Yukie mumbled as he trembled feeling his loving masters fingers inside of him again. “If you don’t like that being burned is more difficult to heal since the flesh does need atleast a day to heal and remove toxins.” Yukie added wanting somewhat to be a good pet for Harold as he closed his eyes and relaxed. “If you want to be really sadistic...you could always use a knife and cut into me using salt to bring pain to the wounds they would take a little bit more time to heal just like burning”

Harold fell silent after hearing Yukie's response. The fact that he was able to list such things in detail so casually could only mean one thing, that the boy had suffered those tortures before. The thought of those scientists doing all kinds of tests and horrifying experiments of Yukie sickened him and made him furious to no end, and he tightened his arms around the boy even further. A part of him was of course angry at how such cruelty could exist in this world, but at the same time he was jealous at those scientists for getting their hands on the boy before he did. If Yukie hadn't experienced all those torment already Harold could have made Yukie suffer so much worse, and from that pain, gain so much more pleasure.

But what has passed is past. Harold still have the rest of Yukie's life in his hands. He loosened his embrace slightly and whispered: "Your suggestions certainly sounds fun, perhaps I'll do that at some point."

Harold took his time cleaning Yukie's body, making sure each and every single inch of it was cleansed of filth. Once the boy was completely clean Harold smiled in content. Almost naturally he drew the boy closer and kissed the boy's cheek slightly, followed by another one as he moved slightly down, then another, and another, making a trail of kisses as he go, until he reached the boy's chest and left a kiss right above the boy's bumping heart. He chuckled slightly then looked up at Yukie and said: "Well then, since your punishment is over, we can go back to our vacation. Any ideas?"

Yukie blushed as he was cleaned more until he was in a way obsessively tidy and pure again. He blushed at the sudden kiss from harolds gentle lips and tried very hard to behave and sit still a soft moan slipping from his lips. It was pure heaven every time Harold kissed him or touched him his body in response to the simplest touch felt like it was on fire and melting making it so Yukie couldn’t even respond sometimes his mind all muddled with perverted thoughts of what he could only imagine what Harold would do if he knew. He looked away for a moment regaining his senses as his heart could be heard pounding loudly and quite fast as he looked to Harold at the sudden question his mind thinking. “I don’t think I would like all of the things someone would normally do on a vacation” Yukie admitted a little hesitant.

“I don’t exactly know what to do...social outings aren’t something I’m really comfortable with so I tend to avoid them and overly crowded places” Yukie admitted as he blushed and looked down a little gently touching his masters face. “I wouldn’t mind learning how to cook or drive, I’d like to learn something useful”

"Don't worry, nobody is expecting you to be social." Harold smiled as he turned off the shower. He lead the boy out of the booth and dried him up with a towel he found nearby. He then continued: "As for learning useful things, there isn't much nuance to cooking and driving other than practice. Especially for cooking anyone can be a good cook as long as you don't rush things and just follow the instructions so it's really about the recipe, which by the way I have quite a lot of them back home. I look forward to being surprised one day."

Once both of them were pretty dried up Harold got dressed himself, and wrapped Yukie’s body with a large towel. He then picked the boy up easily and carried him out of the shower and towards the lobby. Along the way Harold said: “But before cooking and driving, why don’t you finish learning swimming first. Ah don’t worry I’m not going to continue our lesson right now. Even I am not that cruel.”

Afterwards Harold drove Yukie back to the mansion and found some clothes for Yukie to put on. Even though he seized the opportunity to mess with Yukie, a full S&M bondage session followed by an orgy wasn’t exactly the ideal start of a day, and at this point Harold was content to let Yukie, and himself, take a break.

“Then I’ll try really hard so I can make you something amazing!” Yukie exclaimed happily as he watched Harold finish drying them both and snuggled down into the warm towel hiding just a little from the other workers. He frowned at the mention of swimming his body getting quite tense, but at harolds next words he relaxed a little at the promise of not swimming anymore today. He sat quietly on the way back to the mansion curled up in the seat since it was slightly chilly with the ac on in the car Yukie being somewhat lost in his own thoughts of how he pondered his future with Harold and it somewhat saddened him knowing that possibly because of him now his brother would most likely age like normal human with nothing special to it other then having owned a company and he himself would be still the same as he had been for the last few years having learned nothing new and having still lived off of someone else and deep down inside it terrified him to his core with a terrifying realization that he was dead stuck in an abyss of becoming a burden to the person he loved and adored.

“Hey...so um..Don’t you ever want to get married and have kids?” Yukie asked curiously pulling the towel closer on his shoulders as he was taken inside and handed some of harolds warm clothes the smell lingering on them of his older brothers delicious scent that strangely he though smelled like a warm oven full of delicate sweets and treats he somewhat tried to keep a level head the male slipping the clothes on quickly and easily. He looked up to his brother and was somewhat concerned Harold was throwing his life away and he was worried he might work himself to death or miss out on life because he was to focused on work. “I’d hate to see you miss out on life because you chose to work all the time or stay with me.”

"Marriage you say?" Harold asked as he approached Yukie, he chuckled slightly: "Of course I am not going to get married. I mean do I look like the family type to you?" At first Harold wasn't sure why Yukie asked him such questions, but after hearing the boy worrying about him "wasting his life on work or him" he figured out what Yukie was trying to say.

"Come sit with me." Harold said as he lead the boy to the sofa in the living room and sat down. He then said: "People find meaning in different things, some people value family over work, while for others it's the other way around. Neither side is inherently right or wrong, it just about finding what suits you. I'll decided what I value and I'll decide how to spend the rest of my life, and with who. So you can stop worrying about me. I mean you should worry more about yourself! How are you going to survive me?"

Harold then pulled the boy into his arms and chuckled: "Besides, I'm not sure continuing the Ayers blood line is a good idea. I mean just look at us! What a fucking mess! I'll be more than happy to end this cursed bloodline at us. Unless you plan to marry a woman and make babies at some point.....Do you?"

“Mmmh surviving you would be easy” Yukie replied as he gently touched a pillow on the couch and blushed.“Your soft deep deep deep down inside of you I believe you have a heart of gold” Yukie admitted with a chuckle as he felt himself he pulled into harolds arms and just relaxed.He enjoyed the warm embrace and feeling quite safe and well loved as he listened to Harold and was somewhat dumbfounded at the next question as he took his time to thing over it.“As much as I would love to have a family...I think it’s best to keep my genes to myself and as for finding a woman I thought I already had one” Yukie teased taking the low blow tease where he could since his master always had the upper hand.“And If you aren’t woman enough Well then I guess I could always dress you up~” he added with a smirk playfully hiding behind his fluffy pillow feelin quite bold.

Harold raised an eyebrow when he heard Yukie talking about "already have a women", for a moment he was about to explode in anger but he quickly realized what the boy was doing. "Oh? So you want to make me your woman? Well feel free to try my dear brother, I'll make sure to make it a night you will never, ever forget."

Harold turned Yukie's face towards him and dropped a soft and light kiss on the boys lips. He then smiled: "As for dressing up, I think I'll leave that to you. Hey you know what, it's actually a pretty good idea. I'll get you some pretty dress once we return home. You prefer a maid outfit or a China dress?"

“China dress in a vibrant blue or a dark red” Yukie replied with a smirk already planning on trying out some pretty makeup on his mate when he was sleeping just to see what the punish,ent would be.“Though I wouldn’t oppose to wearingna maid outfit if I was bound underneath it” Yukie admitted a hot blush coming to his cheeks as he realized just what he was saying infront of his brother. He was a little shy realizing how perverted and weird he must have sounded since men normally don’t wear dresses or are interested in makeup.But he couldn’t help it he likes looking pretty and being able to attract both men and woman hell, one would say he was a little vain when it came to his looks.“But I would be happy with whatever you dress me in” Yukie admitted as he looked away clearly conflicted on why he was so feminine and was quite the opposite from his older brother who seemed like a man every woman would want to have on her arm.

He didn’t like the difference and for the moment it bothered him that he wasn’t what others would consider normal.

“Do you think...me dressing up is weird?” Yukie asked clear hesitation and a slight bit of fear mixed into his eyes as he asked his question unsure with how Harold would respond.

Harold was pleasantly surprised seeing how Yukie seemed to enjoy the idea of putting on pretty dresses as he thought there may be at least some hint of rejection. Since the boy had spent much of his life in a research facility, Harold figured his idea of fashion may be somewhat warped. But for better or for worse, Yukie seemed to be aware of "normality", which was made clear when Yukie asked him if he found cross dressing to be "weird". Harold chuckled as he caressed the boy's hair, feeling the silk like texture flowing along his fingers. He then said: "What's wrong with being weird? Being weird only means different from most, which in other words is being special. In many ways all people are weird since everyone is unique And besides, cross-dressing is not even that 'weird" to begin with. I mean..."

Suddenly Harold pinned Yukie on the couch and got on top of the boy. Harold said: "Most people consider incest to be much, much weirder. Do you want to escape from my grasp and become 'normal'? Well bad news for you, I'm not letting you go that easily."

Yukie blushed as his hair was gently touched and somewhat found himself more relaxed by harolds gentle words and the fact that he was playing with his hair made him quite happy inside.He then suddenly found himself under Harold and was slightly confused as his face went even redder as he looked up at Harold listening to his words that what they were was amazingly weird.“I never said I didn’t want to be normal...that’s not a possibility for me, but I do want to know what you prefer because me dressing like a woman might ruin your name and the face of your company” Yukie admitted the boy not being so stupid he didn’t know how scandals could ruin a person.“I want to know what you want when we go out, those men we played with...what if they expose you for doing this with me?” Yukie asked a hint of worry in his voice.

Even though Yukie has proved himself to be quite an actor, Harold felt the worry he saw in Yukie's expression was genuine. Against all odds the boy seemed to be genuinely worried about his well being, which was something Harold found rather refreshing. It's been a while since Harold feel such kindness from others, so much so that he was almost startled by it. He moved his hand to caress the boy's face and said: "I sometimes don't know if you're really smart or really stupid. Remember what happened when you tried to blackmail me? You ended up delivering yourself right into my hands. You think I'll let anything threaten what's mine? All you need to worry about, is to try to impress me, lure me, make yourself the perfect toy which I can't get enough of, and I'll take care of the rest. Got it?"

With that said Harold laid a soft kiss on Yukie's forehead and got up from the couch. He looked down at the boy and said: "Since you said you want to learn more about cooking, how about you come help me with preparing lunch?"

(If you don't have anything else you want to do we can skip right to the last day on the island when they're about to board the plane.)

“I’ll do just that” Yukie replied with a smile his mind more at ease as he snuggled into his master and kissed his lips softly before hearing harolds request at wanting to make lunch. He was nervous since he didn’t know much about cooking in such a pretty kitchen.“Well...I can make some simple foods nothing to fancy” Yukie admitted as he pulled up his hair into a nice bun and went to wash his hands ready to learn and excited to get a private lesson with his brother.“So after this Are we heading back home?” Yukie asked a little curious about harolds plans after the island. He was quite curious to see if he would go back to his cold self or go back to working non stop.

"Why? Are you getting homesick? Or do you want that tablet of yours so badly?" Harold smiled as he started preparing the ingredients for lunch, and kept the corner of his eye on the boy who just came to his side. As he was chopping some vegetables he said: "While I do like our time here on the island... it is about time we go home. I'll call the staff to prepare for the plane to take us back tomorrow. I mean... You don't want our pilot to fly us across the ocean exhausted right after that orgy do you? Let them get some rest."

The next day morning, Harold drove back to the airport, where the plane was all ready to take off. When they approach the plane Harold noticed some of the staff waiting for them. As Harold got off the car he raised an eyebrow and asked: “What’s the matter?”

“Well sir, there’s someone who wants to talk to your brother.” One of the worker said. He turned back and whispered something back at the rest of them. After some arguing and chuckle they eventually pushed a man out of the crowd, and it was none other than Andy, whose face looked like it was on fire. As he approached Yukie and scratching his hand awkwardly, his wandering gaze slowly settled on the silver haired boy in front of him. After a moment of hesitation he eventually found enough resolve in his heart and said: “Umm... I... I just want to...... I want to thank you for what you did for me yesterday... I..... ugh.... Please come back and visit again!”

And with that said Andy turned around and ran away like a startled rabbit. The others chuckled as they saw the shy fellow ran away. Harold wrapped his arm around Yukie’s shoulder and said teasingly: “Looks like you got yourself an admirer. How adorable. Now come on, let's go home.”

Yukie looked at Andy with a blush as he left surprised by the sudden thanks and the admittance that Andy most likely had a good time as he looked at Harold and blushed even more before gettingnon the plane his face red as hell.He huffed annoyed by the group ho came to see them off and snuggled down in a chair wishing to hide away for awhile clearing having a slight crush on Andy but hell it would leave as soon as his mate was beside him again.“We should invite Andy and muscles to visit once in awhile” Yukie admitted with a blush as he tucked a stray hair away his mind slightly flustered since no one had ever said thank you for what he did and it made his heart warm a lot and in a way he didn’t want to go home instead he wanted to properly say goodbye to his new playmate.“They might like seeing your room and toys...and I wouldn’t mind the company if your busy with work.” Yukie added as he looked out the window down at all the crew.

At first Harold thought Yukie was simply embarrassed, but as he noticed the boy's eyes looking at the crew down below leaving the plane he quickly realized that there was more to it. To Harold, those people were no different from the vibrators or dildos he used on the boy, only toys to spies things up, but Yukie had clearly grew to like those "playmates". Part of him sort of expected such things to happen, after all the boy must be craving for kindness and affection after a life time of torment. There was little doubt in Harold's mind that if given a choice, Yukie would no doubt leave him and happiness in someone else's arms, perhaps someone like Andy. But of course, when it comes to him and Yukie, the matter of choice has long been taken out of the equation.

He sat down across from Yukie and tied up the seat belt. "If you like getting fucked by strangers that much, how about I leave you tied up in a public bathroom? I'm sure you'll get a dick or two." Harold said in a cold, almost threatening tone.

Shortly after the plane took off, and soon the small tropical island disappeared under the clouds. He was pretty quiet during the whole flight as he was trying to deal with all the conflicting emotions inside. Hours latter they landed, and after some driving they've finally returned to the suburban mansion. Having stayed at the lavish and overdecorated island resort for so long the simplistic modern design of his house was rather relieving for Harold. By this point Harold had put everything about Andy and the rest of the "playmates" behind, plus the fact that being back to his own home had certainly brightened Harold's mood. He turned to look at Yukie and asked: "I'm going to take a bath. Want to join me?"

“I’m not a public slut...but I won’t lie I liked being fucked by them it was fun” Yukie admitted as he looked at Harold realizing he was a little angry as he streatched out his food and rubbed harolds dick teasingly.“It was a very nice treat for a pet but you know I’m only drawn to yours” Yukie added his voice soft and seductive as he smirked and chuckled before removing his foot and kept it back on his side.He stayed quiet after that taking a nice nap until they had landed and slowly crawled into the car half awake only to sleep a little more until they arrived home.By then Yukie was a lot more rested and awake he let himself out once they where parked and didn’t even wait for Harold instantly going to the door and going inside and flopped on his couch enjoying the familiar sense of home.He looked at Harold afew minutes later at the mention of a bath and sat up streatching a little before getting onto his feet.

“I wouldn’t mind a bath... it would be nice to relax after such a long trip” Yukie admitted already heading towards harolds room to draw a bath somewhat guessing where he wanted to takea bath.

Harold smiled as he followed Yukie into the bathroom. It's odd considering that they were like sworn enemies only a few days ago before their trip, and now the boy seemed so eager to be at his side. While the bathroom at Harold's house is nowhere as large as the swimming pool like bath at the island, it was still spacious enough for the two of them to get in at the same time. Soon the bathtub was filled and Harold got in first, submerging his body into the hot water. He let out a small groan as he felt the heat warming up his body. With a smile he reached out his hand and invited Yukie to come to his side.

Harold looked at Yukie’s body, and as expected all traces of his abuse at the island had disappeared, as if the boy has returned to the white canvas like when Harold first met him. But of course the truth was the exact opposite, as he knew very well that he has left a mark in the boy’s heart, just like the how boy has left a mark in his. He reached for the boy and held him gently in his arms and said: “Since we’re back, I’ll be spending most of my time working. In the meantime if you need anything just call me or the guards. I know your phone was broken so I’ll get you a new one tomorrow, as well as the tablet you wanted.”

“It’s so hot” Yukie mumbled surprised by how hot the water was and with a shy blush slowly got in and curled up in his masters arms enjoying the closeness and the fact Harold wanted him around and was being so gentle.He shivered at the hands that where delicately caressing him and relaxed a lot until he heard Harold was still getting him the gift and replacing his phone.“Thank you though I doubt I’ll really be bored enough to call you while your gone...I’ll most likely study with school and keep myself busy so I don’t bother the guards” Yukie admitted having already decided what his project would be for school and his final projects so it would be a busy few months for him while he worked out the kinks of his projects.Adding on sex to that his only free time would be to eat and sleep and breaks when Harold demanded his attention, it didn’t really look like it but he did take after his father just a little in work ethic.“Am I allowed to leave the house if needed.” Yukie asked wondering if he was strictly confined to staying at home all the time or if needed he could run outside to take a break or grab dinner.

“Going out huh?” Harold muttered after hearing Yukie’s request, and move his gaze up towards the steam that had formed around them. He thought for a moment before turning back to look at Yukie and said: “If you’re just gonna walk around the house then you can go whenever you want since the guards are always around to protect you. But if you’re going somewhere far then call me or the guards first, and I’ll get someone to go with you.”

To be honest he’d much prefer if Yukie just stay at home all day, perhaps all tied up and naked with a vibrating dildo in his butt, and in fact he’d definitely do that at some point. But of course he can’t leave the boy like that all the time, or he’d risk breaking him, perhaps not physically since his body heals abnormally fast, but most likely mentally. While the idea of Yukie becoming an drooling, unresponsive fuck toy was rather alluring in its own right, he’d prefer it to not be the boy’s permanent state. After all you could easily get tired of an unchanging toy, whereas a growing, changing person, much less so. For better or for worse, Yukie has proven himself to be a source of constant surprise and amazement, and Harold couldn’t help but wonder how would the boy amaze him next.

Harold chuckled lightly and held the boy closer, pressing a soft kiss on the boy’s cheek and asked: “But just where exactly are you planning on going? Visiting that ‘grandfather’ of yours? Actually I do want to pay him a visit at some point, to thank him for shaping who you are right now, with a punch in the face of course.”

(Sorry for the late reply. I was on a trip abroad so didn't have time.)

“I’ll make sure to let my captors know when I plan to go get coffee or go for a run” Yukie replied rolling his eyes a little as he smirked and kissed harolds hand. “Well I wouldn’t mind visiting grandfather and then mothers grave to clean it up” Yukie admitted as he smiled cutely somewhat excited that if he wanted he could go visit family. “Maybe I’ll go see the ocean again and collect seashells there weren’t many on your island” Yukie admitted as he looked up at Harold his eyes excited and slightly growing darker unknowing to himself. He didn’t remeber when he was younger how he often changed to look like father more in features and then sometimes more like mother it was strange what he could do and if he had messed with it more he most likely would have been able to fully change how he looked and changed into different things and body types he did have a cute female form, but he’ll that was a secret against Harold for him to use to really keep him trapped.

(Tis cool XD it sounds fun going abroad.)