You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

Harold waved at Yukie with a smile as he left the room and closed the door behind him. Even across the door he could hear the alluring moans coming from the boy, and understandably blood was surging down to his groin and his member was standing firm and twitching. To be honest he'd love to go back to the room right now and fuck the boy senseless, but that wouldn't be much of a punishment. He walked down the hallway and walked towards the balcony and opened the door, taking a deep breath as he felt the fresh morning breeze on his face which cooled off his body and his burning desire. A slight shiver came up his body and he realized that he didn't even bother to put on any clothing since last night. Not that he cared about be naked in his private island. I mean it's not like there's anyone around here to look at him.....well...technically....

A thought came to Harold's mind and he couldn't help but laugh out a little. He returned to the house and found some more casual clothes to put on. He then went to the kitchen to make some pancakes for breakfast, and enjoyed the meal looking at the beautiful scenery outside. After a while he made some more pancakes and took the plate back to the bedroom. He opened the door and smiled, looking at his tied up half brother on the bed he said: "Have you reflected on your bad behaviors? If so then say you're sorry then I'll let you eat breakfast. I made pancakes for you~~"

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

"If reflected...on how much I prefer this type of punishment~" Yukie moaned as he trembled his body enjoying every second of the twisted torment. "I'm sorry for not leaving you a note, though I didn't think it was such a big deal wandering the house...that is unless your hiding something" Yukie replied as he bit his lip and smirked not one to give in to such torment so easily. "As for pancakes I'll pass... I hate them" Yukie admitted dryly treating Harold the same he would any other person Yukie freely trying to see what made him tick so he could force himself in that spot where Harold would be terrified of him leaving.

Harold smiled seeing the resolve in Yukie's eyes. He thought to himself: "So the boy is trying to play hard to catch huh? How adorable." He walked close to the tied up boy and reached for the boy's erected member, which was twitching in excitement as the the boy was clearly getting a lot of enjoyment from the sex toy stuck in his butt. He held the chunk of wax sticking on the tip of the member, and slowly started to pill it off, pulling on the skin in the process. Slowly he cleaned up Yukie's member and then held it in his hand with his thumb right at the sensitive opening at the top, and began to rub on it slowly. He showed a teasing smile and said: "I'm glad that you're enjoying this. Perhaps I should do things like this more often? You know, tie you up so you can't even move a finger, then strap tons of weird toys both in and out, then leave you moaning and crying for a few hour, even days?"

He raised an eyebrow hearing Yukie's response to the food he prepared and he said: "I'll take that as you're not hungry at the moment cause...nobody hate pancakes. Come to think of it, you do have a pretty filled belly right now." He reached for the dildo embedded in Yukie's rear and held onto the part that was still outside, and wiggled the toy rather harshly.

"Ah!" Yukie gasped at the sudden rubbing adoring his masters hands as he moaned a little and closed his eyes enjoying the pleasure before opening them and chuckling. "Is that a threat or a promise?" Yukie asked with a happy smirk not afraid of Harold at the moment since he didn't seem angry. "No, I really do it's a texture thing they feel aweful to eat" Yukie argued back as he moaned and felt the dildo reach deeper into his insides as he moaned and moved against Harolds hand happy for the sudden movement as his dick started to leak a little precum. "If your going to be a sadist you should atleast use a nice whip on me and some hot wax afterwards~" he slightly demanded wanting to get off and then be untied so he could let Harold fuck him in a crazy dominating fueled heat that was bound to ensure if Harold kept being so dominating and kept tormenting his body.

"Oh, so you'd like to be whipped! That's good to know. I'll make sure to get one once we get back." Harold said rather joyfully as he worked on the toy inside Yukie, pulling the toy in and out repeatedly. Yukie may be wondering why Harold seemed to be in such a good mood despite his rather rebellious attitude, but knowing that Yukie was only acting this way to get his attention just made Harold find the entire situation adorable, like a car pushing its master to wake him up to feed it, or a dog barking to get his master to take it out for a walk. Speaking of which....

After teasing Yukie a bit longer Harold flipped the boy and around and began to untie his hands, then his legs, but left all the ropes on his body untouched. He grabbed the boy up from the bed, leading the boy along down the hallway and grabbed a large towel for Yukie to cover himself. Soon they were out of the house and Harold pointed to the car parked at the front. Harold smiled: "Get in, let's go for a drive."

"Were on an island why do I need to cover up?" Yukie asked as he blushed his body still really hot and bothered as he missed his toy being inside of him the ropes gently rubbing along his ass but not being good enough for him as he sulked and followed Harold and covered up his body and once outside of the house winced at the harsh sunlight and looked over at the car in confusion. "I'm not sure you know how islands work..." Yukie replied as he looked to Harold finding it weird how cheery he was but shrugged it off and got in the seat. "I do hope you don't plan on driving off a cliff" he mumbled unsure of what Harold was planning as he just sat in the front seat slolwy touching himself under the towel.

"I'm sure there's a brain behind that pretty face of yours. Use it." Harold said teasingly as he got to the driver's seat and looked at the boy beside him, who was clearly clueless to the circumstances. He continued as he turned his gaze to the road and started the car: "Sure this is a private island resort with only the two of us. But there's just one spot where there's other people remember? You've been there before." While he drove he checked on Yukie with the corner of his eyes from time to time, and couldn't help but smile at how uncomfortable Yukie looked, as sitting there all tied up plus having a massive dildo inside must be very uncomfortable.

Soon they arrived at the runway. The jet which they took coming here was still parked in the hanger. A small two stories building was next to the hanger, presumably where the staff of the plane as well as the maintainence workers of the island lived. Harold parked the car in front of the building and got off. Harold took out a large bag from the trunk then grabbed Yukie's hand, he then go towards the door and pressed on the door bell. Moments latter a man opened the door and said: "Mr Ayers! What brings you here?!"

Harold showed a cordial smile and said: "We were just passing by the area and wanted to check how are you guys doing...May we come in?"

"Of..of course sir!" the man said as he stepped aside and gestured the two the come in. Harold showed a devious smile to Yukie before grabbing the boy inside.

Yukie squirmed a little on the ride to harolds mysterious place, his member begging to get off but the ropes where a little to snug preventing him from Cumming as he whimpered a little wishing his toy was moving or doing anything naughty to him as he sulked some and looked out the window. A deep frown suddenly appearing and a look of confusion as they where back at the airport before he noticed the building beside it and suddenly realized where they where going. He glared at Harolds back as they got out and fixed his towel better and followed blushing red not wanting all of these strangers to see him nude, but at the same time it was a little bit of a turn on being seen as a naughty toy~. He watched as Harold rang the doorbell and calmed himself getting his thoughts in order and quickly forming a plan since he was a genius..he looked up at the man,"the house and island is quite lovely thank you for taking care of it" Yukie replied to the man as he smiled warmly and flirted just a little willing to fuck with harolds trust and mind a little more. "It must be hard work, but it suits you your muscles are quite nice~"

As expected Yukie was surprised by where Harold took him, and was clearly feeling weird being pretty much all naked in the presence of complete strangers. That being said Harold was surprised by how quickly Yukie seemed to have overcame his fears and was acting rather flirtatiously towards the caretaker. For a brief moment he was a little frustrated, but quickly he shrugged the feeling away and decided to play along with Yukie's act.

Harold pretended to not care for Yukie’s behavior and smiled as he walked further into the lobby. He looked around and said: "Where's the rest of the staff? And the plane crew?"

"It's...it's still pretty early in the day so I'd say they're still in their rooms...umm." The caretaker said nervously as his eyes kept going back and forth between Harold and Yukie.

Harold asked halfheartedly: “ Now come to think of it.....I didn’t catch your name.”

“It’s Andy, Andy Hoffman, sir.” The man replied.

“Good. So, Andy, you’ve been working here since my father was still around right? What’s it like working here?” Harold asked.

“We...well... it’s pretty great actually.” The man called Andy smiled a little awkwardly: “All we have to do is to keep the place in good shape so you can enjoy it whenever you arrive. For the rest of the time all of it was pretty much ours to enjoy, sunshine and beaches and all....” He then hurriedly added: “With the exception of the mansion of course! We just keep it good and clean!”

“Relax, relax.” Harold smiled: “This isn’t a surprise inspection or anything. I just wanted to show gratitude for your loyalty and hard work serving my family throughout the years, and I’d be honored if you’d continue it.”

“Yes...yes of course...” Andy replied. He then said to Yukie: “Umm, sir... you’re... you’re getting a little close.”

Seeing this Harold chuckled slightly and said: “Ah...I must apologize for my brother. He can be rather...flirtatious. Speaking of which... from what I understand it’s a pretty small staff here. Do you guys ever get...intimate?”

“Wh....What do you mean?” Andy said as he turned away his eyes and stared blankly at the corner of the ceiling, clearly feeling uncomfortable by the subject.

“Oh come on. We’re all men here, and men have needs. It’s not like you can go to a bar and find a date on this island. So either you do it yourself, or with your colleagues. So which is it?” Harold asked teasingly.

“Umm.... well... I....” Andy muttered nervously: “I’ve heard that some of the guys were... Together... but I never got involved... Not that I have anything against those things but it’s just.... not for me...”

“Just not that into guys?” Harold asked.

“Yeah...Pretty much...” Andy answered. his face blushing so red that it looked like it may catch fire.

“It must be pretty difficult for you......What about my brother?” Harold asked as he strolled back to the two.

“Wh.....What?” Andy practically screamed hearing what Harold said.

“I mean he looks pretty androgynous, you could easily mistaken him for a girl, and a pretty attractive one at that.” Harold asked teasingly.

“Please don’t mess with me any further Mr Ayers!” Andy whined: “As I said, I’m not into stuff like that!”

“You’re sure? I mean he can be quite effective when it comes to turning people on. Isn’t that right? My dear brother?” Harold said as he got behind Yukie and put his hands on the boy’s shoulders.: “Want to show our friend Andy here just how....alluring you are?”

Yukie frowned Noticing Harold didn't care much and was surprised by his sudden turn around with even to him was a little sudden as he smiled a little. Watching Harold toy with Andy it was impressive to watch him torment his worker slightly and then when the conversation moved to him he looked at Harold a little reading the situation some as he smirked understanding what Harold wanted and what game he was playing, he knew that in order to keep Harold close and in his clutches he had to stop being afraid of others and the sudden situations. " he does look lonely~ not taking care of yourself properly can make you sick~" Yukie replied as he blushed cutely and snuggled into Andy his hand delicately touching andys dick through his pants.

"Just relax and let me do the work~" Yukie whispered turning his feminine charm on in his favor as he kissed at andys neck being a very soft and gentle lover to ease him into it and into an erection as he enjoyed the task wondering how easily he could turn this man so he would desire him.

Harold observed with great intrigue as Yukie started to tease with the poor man, and was quite amused by the whole situation. It's remarkable that the once innocent boy was quickly turning into such a shameless slut, and to think that he was instrumental in this change made Harold rather proud. Just how low would the boy allow himself to go just to win his favor?

Harold turned his attention to the muscular yet rather timid employee of his, who must be having the biggest why-boner of his life right now. If Andy wanted to, he could easily push Yukie away, but whether it was due to his fear of enraging his boss, or simply had too much pent up desire in dire need of release, he remained still and let the boy tease his body. His eyes while still wandering awkwardly, became increasingly fixed on the beautiful boy in front of him, letting out a series of low groans as he felt the teasing stimulation from Yukie's kisses and touches. Yet Andy seemed to still have a glimpse of reason left in his mind and he muttered: "Please stop.... this is.... this is no appropriate..."

Hearing this Harold chuckled and said: "You're right, this isn't appropriate. I mean you can't please a man while looking like this!" He then grabbed onto the towel around and pulled the cloth off. Harold could hear the gasp coming from Andy as he saw the lewd body that was hidden beneath, not only was the boy bare naked, his body was all tied up with ropes in a beautiful pattern accentuating his lithe body, much of the boy's front was covered by countless drops of bright red wax which looked like peddles of roses on a snowy field. To top it all off the end of the monstrous sex toy was poking out from Yukie's behind.

"Quite a sight don't you think?" Harodl asked teasingly.

"Mmh~ I look much better in sexy lingerie, but Harold decided I would be dressed like this today" Yukie whispered as he slowly moved down and unzipped andys pants before nuzzling his member enjoying the smell and feel of it before he started to suck him off and pleasure him greedily enjoying the naughty act infront of his brother. He enjoyed being able to tease and torment his lovers liking the fact he could make them moan or beg for more. "You can touch me if you want I don't mind~" Yukie replied as he looked up at Andy his Lewd face quite the sight as he slolwy locked up his member again before taking the yummy dick in his mouth as he continued pleasuring his new master.

By the time Yukie put his lips around Andy's erection the poor man was more or less paralyzed by the bizarre situation, after all you don't get a blow job from a tied up beautiful day who so happened to be your boss's half brother everyday, not to mention the said boss was also present at the scene watching your every reaction. Normally people would be too nervous and weird out to get an erection at all, but Andy was trapped on an island surrounded by colleagues who were fucking each other on a daily basis, while can't get any relief himself. Any stimulation would've made him hard. In addition, the boy who was embracing his raging member was doing an surprisingly good job at it, which made Andy wonder just how much practice did the flirtatious boy had, and with whom? It didn't take him long to put everything together and looked at Harold would disbelief. Could it be....

Seeing Andy's puzzled look Harold showed him a devious smile, confirming the poor man's suspicion. Oh yes, the heir of the Aeyer's family fortune has been fucking his half brother, and the result is the lewd scene happening right in front of their eyes. Harold chuckled and said: "Ah...look at you, so eager to suck on any cock you can get your hands on. What a bad boy...." He raised his hand and slapped on Yukie's pretty butt several times, leaving a big red mark on the pale skin. He then grabbed the handle of the dildo that's inside Yukie's rear and turned on the vibration, dialing the power to maximum. Harold whispered to Yukie's ear: "Remember who is your owner, my pretty slut."

"At the moment this man is my master~ he is the one needing pleasure" Yukie moaned as he endured his owners slaps and the dildo suddenly turning on high making him all the more excited to continue playing with his toy as he giggled. "I listen to my master only~ even if he is shy about doing such naughty things~" Yukie replied cutely with a heated moan his voice seducing and one would say maddening enough to lure his prey to insanity. "Do you like this master?" Yukie asked innocently as he slowly licked up andys member desperately wanting him to beg for his attention as he kissed the tip softly.

At this moment Andy was absolutely paralyzed and overwhelmed by everything happening to him, the stimulation he was getting from the beautiful boy was. He could've enjoyed it a lot more if not for the piercing gaze he was getting from Harold, which as the boy showed more interest in him seemed to grow colder and sharper. That being said with the boy's seductive voice lingering in his ears he couldn't help but getting turned on more and more. He groaned as he felt the boy licking on the sensitive tip of his member, and muttered: "Oh... oh god.... yeah I like this.... but don't call me master, just.... Andy is fine...."

On the other hand Harold was rather impressed by Yukie's performance. While to be honest he was slightly irritated by Yukie's attitude, he reminded himself that it was him who talked Yukie into this game of seduction and the boy was only acting like this to get him jealous. He reached for the handle of the dildo inside the boy's rear and said: "If that's the case then I am, and always will be, your master. Because...." Harold pulled the dildo out with one swift move, throwing the still vibrating toy aside and pulled out his hard erected member. He pointed his length at the still gaping entrance of Yukie and continued: "Because I always need pleasure."

And with that said Harold shoved his member deep inside the boy, groaning as he felt the warmth and wetness of Yukie warped tightly around his length. Harold slapped on Yukie's butt once again and commanded: "Now work your waist you slut!"

Yukie nodded and smiled adoring how cute Andy was as he continued pleasuring him moving one of his masters hands to his hair so he could feel just how soft it was like pure silk. He continued helping his new master get off realig enjoying how angry Harold was getting as he snickered to himself he moaned when he felt harolds hand touch the dildo but cringed a little as it was harshly removed making him shiver a little as he tried to adjust to the pain and continued his work not wanting to let his kind new master down. He cried out loudly as he felt harolds hot member slide into him in a way claiming it's rightful place inside of his ass making his brain suddenly get fuzzy as he moaned.

"No~ I'm pleasing only one master" Yukie moaned turning back to the master he had clearly chosen knowing all to well he was adding fuel to the fire as he somewhat ignored Harold as if he was just another silly toy inside of him. God it killed him to just ignore his real master but he was still wanting him to show how much he really wanted him back he truely was a sadist when it came to these things. He continued gently licking and sucking on andys dick happily lickinand teasing his balls as it to piss of Harold more as he smirked he didn't want to be just a toy he wanted to be harolds special concubine, or his beloved mistress..or better yet his wife he wanted to be called something permanent not just brother or toy.

Harold raised his eyebrow when he heard what Yukie had said, and a smile came to his face. Given their relative position Yukie couldn't get his eyes on Harodl's expression, but Andy did, and that smile sent a cold shiver up his spine, which almost killed his boner, but only almost, as the pent up desire inside him was still craving for release. So when Harold suddenly pulled the boy away from him he while relieved, was also disappointed, since he thought whatever game Harold was playing must be over now.

But it wasn't, not by a long shot. Harold Held the boy's body up and said to his ear: "Since you want to please you 'new master' so much, how about give him the full service?" Harold reached for the boy's legs and held them up, revealing the most intimate part of the boy right in front of the confused employee. Harold looked at Andy and commanded: "Get in."

"Sir?" Andy said in confusion.

"I said get in." Harold commanded once more.

Realizing what his boss was asking of him Andy gulped both due to nervousness and uneasiness. With a little hesitation he approached the boy and pointed his member at the already filled up rear of the boy. He tried to push it in but the entrance was simply too tight.

"Sir.... it's.... he's too tight I can't..." Andy said.

"Push harder." Harold commanded.

Andy took a deep breath and looked at Yukie with an apologetic look. "Sorry kid..." He said as he tried to push in again, stretching the rear little by little. It took almost forever but eventually Andy was able to push the widest part of his tip inside, and the rest entered with relative ease. Though the warmth and almost painful tightness almost made both men inside the poor boy came.

"Mmh you can't punish me~ you'll just make me desire him more" Yukie replied as he suddenly was moved squirming a little as he felt his back press against his masters body surprised by the warmth of harolds skin as he blushed and looked up at Andy feeling a little exposed but he didn't mind to much as he frowned at harolds words understanding before Andy what was going to happen. "My I didn't think you would punish me this far~" Yukie replied to Harold as he squirmed and whimpered a little at the sudden pain of feeling andys member attempt to fit inside of him as he hissed in pain.

"You fucking make me bleed and I'll be pissed" Yukie replied to Harold, yes he could heal before any real damage happened but it didn't mean he wouldn't feel the hellish pain that would accompany the violent tearing. He bit his lip ripping it open as he felt Andy do the same to him some blood leaking out as he slowly calmed his breathing..."God your my masters little bitch even worse then I am...you have no spine" Yukie replied with a dry laugh as he looked at Andy his eyes icy cold as he stayed closer to his master not caring much for the sharp pain he was receiving and the rough treatment. He desired to kick the weak man off a little surprised how submissive Andy was but he should have guessed it no one would ever replace Harold he knew that but hell he wanted to poke at his master a little and keep him always interested in his pet because he wasn't some trash that once done you would throw away he had already decided to make sure his master wouldn't ever abandon him.

He could tell Andy wouldn't be a good rival to his master he was weak and the fact he cowered infront of Harold had shown Yukie just how much harder he would have to try and look for a good rival.

Harold panted as he felt the extreme tightness caused by the other man's member sharing Yukie's entrance with him, and the pulse from the other's lenght was almost enough to send him over the edge. But that would be anti-climatic to say the least. He turned the face of Yukie towards him and could see the boy was doing his best to bear the pain of being stretched beyond his limit, while trying to put up a strong face against him.

Harold chuckled slightly and said: "Complain as much as you want, slut, but we both know deep down you're enjoying this." With Andy also supporting Yukie's boy Harold was able to free up one hand and reached for Yukie's member, he rubbed his fingers on the tip slightly and brought it right in front of Yukie's face, parting them slightly as the slimy pre-cum created a half-transparent string between his fingers. He then laughed: "Just look at the mess you're making."

Harold moved his hand back holding Yukie and began to slowly move his waist, letting his length drag against the back side of Andy's member as he pulled out little by little, only to start moving back in before it leave the boy's body. His movement was painfully slow at first but gradually Harold was able to pick up pace just so slightly. Just as Harold was about to really ravage the boy he noticed Andy's body was shivering fiercely and he let out a deep groan. He felt the man's member bulge up as strong pulses passed through it, then he felt Yukie's rear became more and more spacious. Andy stumbled back letting his length slip out of the boy's body, all covered with cum.

"It seems like your 'new master' is satisfied." Harold said as he pulled out of the boy and held him up bridal style. He looked at Yukie with a devious smile and said: "But don't worry, there seemed to be more of them just around the corner. Isn't that right guys?!"

And just as Harold said, several men emerged from around the corner and all had a massive bulge in their pants. They looked apologetically at Harold and smiled embarrassingly.

"Wh...when did you guys...?" Andy muttered.

"About the time you stuffed your dick in the boy's butt." One of them answered.

"Well then, gentlemen. How about we move this party to somewhere more comfortable. I remember there's a lounge in this building right?" Harold asked.

"Yes sir. I'll lead the way." One replied.

Moments latter they arrived at the lounge, which was a large room with several large couches as well as a big TV, a fridge, a pool table and some other stuff for recreation. Harodl got on the couch and held Yukie on his laps with his back facing him, then pounded his rock hard length deep inside the boy's body. Spreading the boy's legs wide open he allowed Yukie's most intimate parts to be revealed for all of the men to see. Harold then said: "Now who wants to go first, well, second?"

"I only want you cumming inside!" Yukie mumbled to Harold not liking that he had been dirtied by a strange man as he huffed and stayed in harolds arms enjoying the fact his real master was giving him so much attention. He enjoyed every second of the sudden bridal style holding as he blushed just a little his emotions all complex and confused making him embarrassed since he didn't know how to feel about a sudden group touching him and his master just so easily letting them. He was unsure if he had made the right choice in pleasuring Andy so much and without any fight since Harold didn't seem as possessive when it came to the group of men.

He snuggled into harolds chest as he was taken into a nice lounge that was quite clean and clearly used by the caretakers. He whimpered and moaned out as he suddenly felt harolds hot member rub and tease his insides. He blushed cutely looking just a little more innocent and feminine like Harold made him seem as he looked away shyly and tried to behave the ropes already starting to leave a beautiful rope burn pattern for the moment that would soon fade due to his healing. "I trust they are all tested?" Yukie mumbled not wanting to transfer anything bad to Harold, he of course didn't have to worry about such things..but he did worry about his master.

Hearing Yukie's whine of not wanting the cum of others inside him was rather adorable. That being said giving what Yukie wanted isn't the point here. He looked down at Yukie and said "Just to remind you, this is a punishment for you fooling around, you're not supposed to be enjoying this." Harold then added: "But I've clearly underestimated how much of a natural slut you are."

After settling down on the couch in the lounge Harold looked around the room, and all he could see were horny men who clearly want to join in the action. "Come on, what are you waiting for?" He asked impatiently, and soon enough one of them stepped forward. The men was rather tall and bulky, if Andy looked like someone who works out regularly, then this guy looked liked he was a professional body builder. One of his arms alone looked thicker than two of Yukie's thighs combined. He pulled down his pants and his member was much bigger than Andy's and the veins bulging along the shaft made it look even more menacing.

"Thanks for the invite, boss!" the man smiled to Harold and then turned his gaze back to Yukie, and his smile widened showing the shiny white teeth in his mouth. " Let's see how much dick you can take, pretty boy."

And with that said the muscular man started to push his member against Yukie's entrance, which even after being stretched open and lubricated by Andy, still proved to be a challenge for the man to fit his member inside. Letting out a deep, beast like groan he slowly worked his way in, stretching the poor boy even further. After what must be more than twenty minutes of gradual stretching he finally pushed the rod inside.

"Boy... you're so tight!" The man said. He then looked over Yukie's shoulder and Harold and asked: "May I start moving boss?"

"Yes, go ahead...." Harold said and took a deep breath, as his body was screaming for a release. "Give my slutty brother your worst!"

"With pleasure!" The man said, and began to move his waist, stimulating both Harold's member and Yukie's rear as he go. It became quite clear that he took Harold's earlier request to heart and began to pound the poor boy like a wild animal, making watery sounds each time he slammed his rod deep inside. Meanwhile the other men got close the get a better look, and all began to jerk off to the live porn in front of them.

"...your cruel" Yukie mumbled to Harold as he looked away clearly not happy with his master whoring him out to strangers as he moved away from the muscular man laying closer against harolds body as he tried not to look to scared not use to being touched by so many people and strangers, his body feeling a little claustrophobic As he tried to calm down a little trusting Harold wouldn't let the men really hurt him. He cried out in pain as the man slowly started streatching him with just the tip afew small spots of blood pooling down from the ripping. He whimpered and bit his lip as he felt the sharp pain of the mans huge member being forced inside and let out another cry of pain when he finally forced his way fully in. He just laid back against Harold his body shaking clearly uncomfortable and in a lot of pain from the rough treatment. He didn't care to hear Harold giving this monster of a man the okay his focus on things somewhat fuzzy and making him a little out of it as he felt the man start to move.

He moaned out in pain and whimpered as he felt the huge member move and force it's way in and out ripping and tearing him more causing a lot more pain and blood to spill out. He just laid there not wanting this anymore not wanting to be touched or hurt by this man who was to rough and causing him so much pain he hated it...and he hated Harold for allowing this monster to hurt him so much and destroy his ass so badly to where it wasn't pleasurable to him there wasn't enjough lube in the world for this to feel comfortable with the way the monster was pounding into him like a crazed beast in heat. He looked away his body trembling in fear as tears continued to fall down his face, he couldn't move to get away from them...in his mind he was trapped in his own personal hell.

As Harold and the large man violated Yukie, some of the men became to turned on and began to pleasure each other, touching, kissing, and even fucking. The scene quickly devolved into a chaotic orgy. A few of the men who were jerking off at the threesome reached climax, and sprayed their seed all over Yukie's body, filling the room with the scent of sweat and cum. From the shiver and whimper coming from Yukie it was clear that the boy was suffering. Perhaps there's a limit to the boy's masochism. But of course this pain can be used to Harold's advantage, while the man ravaged Yukie's rear Harold was moving his fingers all over the boy's body. He wrapped his finger around Yukie's softening member and began to rub on it gently. He whispered into the boy's ear as if he was trying to hypnotize the boy: "Focus on me.... on what feels good.... don't mind the others they're just sex toys... all of them... they're no different from the ropes and the candle.... There's only you and me.... you... and me...."

“...I better get afew days off after this” Yukie mumbled as he trembled and blushed feeling harolds soft hand snake down his body and touch his member as he relaxed and little and listened to his masters voice enjoying the small attention he was receiving. His body slowly relaxed making it a lot easier for the large man to fuck Yukie deeper as he just closed his eyes and relaxed his face against harolds arm enjoying the small comfort and warmth his master was bringing him. Of course his body clearly now was liking all of the sexual pleasure as he moaned cutely his member already nice and hard and throbbing in harolds hand as a little precum leaked out.

• 2 weeks later...

It seems that Harold's little talk worked and Yukie was clearly more relaxed right now, made evident by the member held by Harold's fingers quickly getting harder and harder. With a smile Harold began to work his waist and joined the big man in his violation of Yukie's rear. Having endured the whole ordeal with Andy, Harold was pretty close to climax already, and quickly it became too much for even him to bear.

“Ugh.....I’m...cumming!” Harold groaned as he thrust his waist up and embedded his length in Yukie’s body, which bulged up even further before releasing the bursts of slimy sperm deep inside. Harold let his softening member slip out of the boy’s body, and held Yukie as he muscular man continued to ram his length inside Yukie again and again, until finally he too reached climax, and by then a few others had also blown their load all over Yukie’s body.

Harold picked Yukie up from the couch and left the room, leaving the chaotic orgy behind. Harold looked down at the sweaty and slimy boy in his arms and said: “Next time you had trouble sleeping, wake me up. Don’t you ever sneak away without me knowing. Understood?”

(P.S. Sorry for the late reply. I was............ not in the right state of mind....)