You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

"...how sad..I thought atleast with you he would have wanted to spend time with you and would have been around a lot" Yukie replied as he looked at Harold noticing how relaxed he was he sighed hesitant to ask something. "Do you think he only visited to ease his own guilt?" Yukie asked not sure why his father had visited he was a bastard son and would enherit nothing and all he shared was DNA no last name or anything of real value. He was conflicted now with how he viewed the man when it would have been easier to just abandon the two.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

Harold fell silent hearing Yukie's comment and he looked up at the ceiling, which was also covered with beautiful sculpture and mosaic pictures, but at that moment Harold's eyes were gazing far beyond the decorations and even the architecture of the mansion, but at the endless sky where the dead supposedly go. He said half halfheartedly, less to Yukie but more like thinking out loud: "His marriage with my mother was more of a business decision than a romantic one, as it merged the two family business together. So it's not a surprise that he didn't think much of me beyond the realm of business. But you...you seemed different for him, since he certainly had feelings for you and your mother. Whether it was love or guilt, I haven't the slightest idea."

Harold turned back to look at Yukie and said: "In any case he wanted to take care of you even after he was gone, so he left it in his will to make sure that I will do it for him. I must say it was quite a smart move since if he'd just left all of his fortune to you, you wouldn't know how to manage it, plus a lot of people including me would make sure you never live to collect your inheritance. So everything turned out exactly as he planned, the son he had out of necessity would take care of the son he actually loved." Harold chuckled as he wrapped his arms around Yukie and squeezed teasingly at the boy's butt: "Of course I doubt he'd foreseen just exactly how deeply I've cared for you."

"Mmh I'm sure he didn't love us that much" Yukie replied as he soaked lower into the tub and sighed. "He only visited on special occasions...I don't think he ever knew we where in the facility I truely believe grandfather had him fooled into believing we lived with him all of the time". He admitted as he admired the artistic ability that went into the ceiling. "Did you ever truely hate him for cheating on your mother and baring another heir?" Yukie asked as he looked into harolds eyes admiring how they could be dark and stormy when deep in thought but also clear and calm a second later...."I'm sure he would roll over in his grave if he knew how much you truely cared for me" Yukie admitted as he felt those devil fingers yet again touch his flesh.

"...I'd like to paint you one day~ maybe make a picture you can hang in your giant mansion" Yukie admitted with a blush as he looked away a little shy. "I'd also like to paint you in a field of flowers...looking like a fairy prince" he added his mind adding more and more to how beautiful he could see Harold in every type of painting he liked.

"Hate him?" Harold repeated what Yukie said and was genially surprised by the idea. "Hate him....I suppose you're right... I hated him.... I still, hate him." Harold snuggled closer to Yukie and pressed a teasing kiss on the boy's cheek: "Well, at least I get to take my hatred on you, my little sex toy."

Despite what Harold said, he was clearly not treating Yukie just like a toy to be used, and held the boy in his arms almost lovingly. He said teasingly: "I'm not that egotistic to have a massive self portrait hanging in my home, so I'd have to say no on that. I'd much rather have a portrait of you hanging in my office, preferably nude."

"Mmh if you always hate him you'll never let his spirit rest," Yukie admitted as he blushed at the sudden kiss and enjoyed the soft hug he was given as what he assumed to be a special treat. "I'd be done for a nude painting if it made me look good" Yukie replied afraid harolds idea of a nude painting would be Yukie bound sexily in ropes and looking like a dirty sex toy, oh how embarrassing it would be to be like that and be painted. "I'd be fine with something normal like laying on a couch" Yukie replied with another blush as he moved his body closer to harolds enjoying the closeness his master provided.

"I don't care if he rests or not." Harold said bluntly after hearing Yukie's comment, he then added: "Besides, if there's really an after life he's most likely in hell anyway. I mean you can't be a successful business without ruining a few thousand lives." After he heard about Yukie's comment on the portrait he chuckled and tightened his arms around the boy. He said: "Oh don't worry, I'll make sure to put every little detail of your body on canvas."

Harold pressed a light kiss on Yukie's cheek before loosening his embrace to lay back and relax once more. After enjoying the bath for quite a while Harold picked the boy up easily: "Let's get to bed already. I don't want to waste the entire morning again."

"Alright" Yukie replied as he smiled and snuggled into Harold embarrassed about the idea of being painted but also a little happy. "I can try and walk if you want me to" Yukie admitted feeling like a princess being carried so nicely by harold as he blushed and hid his face in his olde brothers neck enjoying the simple face he was able to do this. "Thank you for keeping me...even after I made you mad" Yukie replied softly.

Harold took Yukie out of the bath easily and he said: "I'd much rather carry you around, just so you don't fall and knock down some expensive pottery." Feeling the boy moving in his arms he looked down and saw Yukie burying his face into his neck. He was about to ask the boy what's the matter before he heard the words of gratitude coming from him. Harold chuckled slightly as he set the boy down on a chair nearby and said: "Don't thank me yet, cause I may get tired of you and decide to throw you away after all."

With that said Harold began to dry both of them up, wrapping the boy's body with a large soft towel before getting a blow dryer to use it on those beautiful silver hair. After both of them are warm and dry Harold picked the boy up once more and carried him to the master bedroom, setting him under the sheets gently before crawling in and lay beside the boy himself.

"I wouldn't break anything" Yukie mumbled blushing as he sat in the chair and looked down a little..."if you do I wouldn't hate you for it" Yukie admitted as he gently touched harolds face and then moved away when he bright towels. He sat quiet somewhat saddened that Harold could at one point get rid of him if he so desired. It made his heart break a little to imagine himself being away from his new home, he didn't know what he would do or where he would go if that happened.He moved away from the noisy blow dryer a little hating how loud it was as he let Harold blowdry his hair until it was fully dry not hating that he didn't have to wait for it to dry on its own.He didn't talk to Harold as he was then picked up and carried to the bedroom, I mean how could he he was afraid of being sent away or messing up...but deep down inside a part of him wanting to push Harold away so he didn't feel the pain of being sent away again.

"I can sleep in my own room" Yukie mumbled as he rolled over giving Harold the cold shoulder the boy trying his hardest to keep a nice wall between him and his older brother so that if he ever was sent off or Harold didn't want him it wouldn't hurt as much.

It was clear that his comment about maybe throwing Yukie away had upset the boy, made evident by the silence now between them. Harold regretted slightly of his own comments but he was telling the truth, since nobody could foresee what may or may not come in the future, and if he knew something about himself, was that he was not the kind of man who could maintain a stable relationship. All the countless one night stands and failed romances had proven that.

Once they were both in bed Harold wasn't surprised by the cold attitude coming from the boy. If it's anyone else Harold would've just leave them alone, but for Yukie it was different, since their dynamic was different. Harold shifted closer to the boy and forcefully held him in his arms. He said: "I may decide to throw you away someday, but before that, you're mine, you heard me? You Are Mine. So don't even think of getting away." As he spoke he tightened his embrace further, as if trying to trap and imprison the boy forever. He buried his face into the boy's back and closed his eyes. He soon surrendered to fatigue and fell into a deep slumber.

"...I'm yours until you tire of me" Yukie mumbled coldly as he huffed in anger at the arms that now surrounded his body and squirmed a little but gave up after Harold had fallen asleep. He relaxed a little feeling harolds warm breath against his back making him calm down a little and just stare out into the darkness of the bedroom.Oh how he hated being alone with his thought and fears all seeming to make themselves more known in the darkness of the night when his brain refused to sleep.

He moved the covers a little feeling uncomfortable in the dead silence and wishing he could pace or wander around the house like he could back at his temporary home. Yukie frowned slightly wishing he could have stayed in his own room so he could pace and slolwy tire himself out until his body exhaustingly fell asleep.

Yukie frowned as he looked at the window hearing the ac kick on and hum softly through the night as he stared at the wall and then the ceiling slowly counting numbers and in his mind doing math and planning more programs to keep his hands and mind busy. He had never worried about falling asleep before maybe...because if he didn't sleep he would work and if he didn't work he was with Harold or being monitored. So the sudden habit change was nerve wracking...in a way it was more maddening then anything making him suddenly get up and push Harold off gently as he forced himself off of the bed not caring now that his body was screaming in pain. He quietly walked to the bathroom rummaging around for some sleeping pills but not really knowing what they looked like since all of his medicine had been unmarked. Yukie sighed as he closed the drawers and went out of the room wandering the house as he looked through cupboards and in closets eventually stumbling on a wine cellar full of alcohol as he gently touched afew bottles.

"...fuck it first time for everything" he mumbled as he opened up a straight vodka and sipped it slowly sitting on the bottom step as he continued counting numbers back and forth. Hell he had to find a way to sleep if he didn't Harold wouldn't want him and would see what kind of problems he really had that where more mental. He found that the alcohol combined with the counting was soothing in a way since he was quite a lightweight about a fourth of a bottle put him shit faced drunk. He slowly and wobbly moved to a nice corner and sat down curling up as he continued counting numbers like his grandfather had taught him memorizing the patterns of computer coding forward and backward until he eventually fell asleep the half empty bottle sitting beside him.

Harold wasn't usually someone who crave for the warmth of others. Normally once he was done fucking someone he would quickly become tired of the other and kick them off his bed, sometimes figuratively and other times literally. But once you feel like you've gotten used to the warmth of others beside you, once you've find that person who you just want to hold in your arms and rest, it's quite unpleasant, even horrifying for that warmth to suddenly disappear. Harold woke up in the middle of the night and for the first time in his life, felt the bed was too cold and empty. ".....Yukie?" He muttered in a half-awake-half-asleep state as he searched for the boy with his hand, with no success. He opened his eyes and in a mixture of horror and anger saw no sign of the boy. "Yukie!" He yelled out as he sprung up from the bed and began to search frantically for that smear of silver. Eventually he found him and the moment Harold saw the state Yukie was in his fear and anger disappeared, mostly.

"What are you doing here...." Harold muttered quietly as he didn't want to wake the boy up. He approached the boy and picked up the bottle, noticing half of it was gone. "I bet you just poured the stuff down without even enjoying it huh? What a waste." Harold said as he picked up the drunk boy and carried him back to the bedroom, setting him down in the bed and holding the boy once more in his arms, with the boy's face in his chest. With the warmth back in his arms again Harold was able to relax, and quickly fell asleep again. The last thought which crossed his mind was how he was going to punish the boy for this little rampage once they wake up.

Yukie slept deeply his mind keeping him deep asleep thanks to the amount of alcohol and he of course would feel it tomorrow for sure though, he wouldn't know it since he had stayed clear of the devils liquo. Yukie moved a little in harolds arms and then afew moments later suddenly felt really warm, safe, and cozy he streatched and turned unknowing to himself snuggling into harolds chest as he slept through the night.

Harold woke up from his dreamless sleep naturally filled with warmth and energy. He looked down at the boy curling against him and a gentle smile came to his face. It's indeed quite nice to have someone to cuddle with in bed. That being said, it doesn't mean Harold is going to go soft with Yukie at all. If anything he'd probably become more aggressive and possessive because he can no longer afford to lose the boy. He remembered Yukie's little rampage last night and thought it strange that the boy would ask to sleep with him, yet repeatedly show reluctance latter. Even going as far as running off in the middle of the night and pour down half a bottle of vodka. Harold would admit that he had no idea just how the boy's troubled mind works, and what'd professionals do to help him. So he'd simply stick to what worked so far: to overwhelm the boy with desire.

With that thought Harold carefully shifted away from the boy, trying not to wake him up in his sleep. He slipped down the bed and looked around the house looking for things that he could use to punish the boy, and soon enough he returned with some rope in his hands. With very subtle movements he tied the boys' hands to the wooden bars on the headboard, then he threw away the sheets covering the boy's naked body and just left the room, leaving the boy to wake up with a surprise.

"God damn its bright!" Yukie mumbled as he stirred a little noticing a lack of blankets and then his pounding head as he looked around his vision a little blurry. He slowly tried to get up but afew afew seconds he realized he couldn't and looked at his hand that had been in his line of site the whole time. He tried to clear his head and think straight trying to figure out why he was tied up his mind seeming to react a little slower when he was drunk and hungover. He pulled gently and winced at the rubbing of the rope and just laid in bed staring at the ceiling. He wondered where Harold had gone, but then he remembered he shouldn't care he was just a new shiny toy for Harold to break and once he did he would move on to something better.

Once Harold got out of the bedroom he head for the kitchen, prepared a cup of coffee for himself and returned to the room, and when he opened the room door he was pleased to see that Yukie was awake, and understandably wasn't too thrilled about the situation he was left in.

"Good morning my pretty sex toy." Harold said teasingly as he pulled a chair and sat beside the bed, sipping from the coffee cup before setting it down at the bedside table. He then leaned back and crossed his legs, and looked at the beautiful body lying on bed all naked with his hands tied above his head against the bed frame. He then asked: "How are you feeling this morning? I'm guessing pretty awful, considering you've wasted half a bottle of top quality whisky." The smile on Harold's face disappeared as he got up from his chair and walked towards the closet, he opened the closet door and began to look inside, during all that he continued his speech: "It was you who asked to sleep with me, and I granted your wish. But once you're in my bed you just want to get out? Was sleeping with me so unbearable you have to get yourself drunk? That's quite mean isn't it?! And a mean, naughty boy should be punished for it. Luckily father has left some interesting things in the house.....ah! There it is!"

Harold soon returned with a lighter and a bright red candle. He lit the fire up and quickly the wax on top began to melt. Harold then held the burning candle over Yukie's chest and very slowly began to tilt it. With a sadistic smile Harold said: "Oh don't worry, this is a low temperature candle specially made for occasion like this so it won't really injure you. Still gonna hurt like hell though." And just as the last few words left Harold's mouth the first drop of hot wax fell onto the pale flesh on Yukie's chest.

"...I have trouble sleeping sometimes, it's not like you let me pack an overnight bag for this trip" Yukie replied as he winced his head pounding and the smell of coffee making his stomach churn as he watched Harold rummage around in a closet. "And I did sleep with you...I atleast think I did" Yukie added unsure now as he continued to listen to the loud noises of Harold being in the closet and sighed trying again to get the ropes off as he frowned at the lighter and candle a little confused. "So what...your going to punish me by lighting a candle?" He replied his eyes watching Harold he was being a smart ass he knew that much but it was easier to push him away then go back to falling in love. His mind suddenly understanding the true purpose sent out warning singnals to his brain as he felt the hot wax touch his chest and burn him in a purely erotic way.

"Fuck! That's hot!" Yukie hissed as he moved his legs trying to kick Harold away or atleast push him away from his body, clearly not in the mood for games. He squirmed as it slowly hardened his body wanting to betray him and make him moan but he wouldn't allow it biting his lip as he looked away his member twitching just a little beginning to get aroused.

"Hey stop kicking! You don't want me to spill the wax in your eye or something right?" Harold said as he pressed the boy's leg down. He then got up to the bed and straddled the boy on his thighs to keep him from struggling. It also gave him a pretty good view point of his handiwork: Yukie hissing due to the burning pain of the wax, his face showing clear pain of frustration from the situation. Yet his body betrayed how the boy was truly feeling, as his penis was gaining hardness and twitching in excitement. There can be no doubt that Yukie had a masochist side to him, but his stubborn personality made sure that he'd provide just enough resistance for things to get interesting, which was something Harold was find really attractive.

No longer have to worry about Yukie's kicking, Harold resumed his previous torture and began to drip hot wax on Yukie's chest once more, like painting on a pure white canvas with red ink drops Harold began to draw patterns on Yukie's flesh. Inevitably the hot wax began to drop on Yukie's sensitive nipples, which Hrold imagined must be quite stimulating for the poor boy. But he didn't stop there, as he created a large splash on Yukie's chest he began move downwards, burning a trail of red along the boy's belly until his hand was hovering over the boy's twitching penis. "Ah...look at it..." Harold said teasingly: "It's craving for a little attention....Why don't I show so love to your pretty dick too?" And slowly he began to tilt the candle over, and a drop of hot wax fell on the sensitive tip of Yukie's member.

"Ah! P-please stop...I don't even know what I'm being punished for" Yukie moaned as the wax touched his nipples burning but also making them feel good as he squirmed his dick now rock hard and pushing up begging for attention. He winced as the wax continued to touch his chest and then snake its way down his body leaving a sexy little path of fire as he bit his lip enjoying Harold tormenting to much. He whimpered at the sight of harolds hand stopping at his penis, his body a little tense as he looked up into harolds eyes. "Please don't" he begged not wanting something so sensitive burned or touched by Harold since he still was angry with him and didn't want to be so casually touched by his half brother.

"Ah! Fuck~" Yukie moaned loudly as he felt the hot wax spill over and grace his dick with a burning sensation as he groaned clearly enjoying the punishment. He didn't want to but for some reason this was getting him off and he wanted more...he in a sick way enjoyed being punished brutally and desired it wanting to be punished hard by Harold so he could get off.

"You don't even know what you're being punished for? I thought I was pretty clear on it? Now that's just infuriating." Harold said with a tone of anger he his voice: "You requested to sleep with me yourself, yet when it actually happened you decided to wander of and leave me alone in the bed. I searched the house like crazy for you and had to carry your drunken ass back to the room!" As he spoke he tilted the candle further and caused a big drop of was fall right at the little opening on Yukie's member. He then moved the candle a bit and dropped a few more on the boy's testicles. Afterwards he dropped a few more drip of wax on the boy's belly and soon the candle burnt out. Harold stood up on the bed and looked down at his handiwork, and was satisfied at the beautiful colors decorating Yukie's pale flesh.

"...like I said, I couldn't sleep...you didn't let me bring my bag with sleeping medication and it was maddening to lay in bed next to you" Yukie replied crying out when the first drop hit his opening making him cringe and bit his lip until it bled. He continued to whimper and be punished by his cruel master who at this point must have been enjoying taking out his anger on Yukie...."I'm just a toy your interested in now...sooner or later you'll discard me and it will hurt...doing it this way, I won't feel pain" Yukie replied as he closed his eyes trying not to look into harolds...he wouldn't just give in so easily to someone who could without a care in the world destroy his heart. He had let that happen once and he wouldn't let it ever happen again.

"Throwing you away....is that what this is all about?" Harold said as he remembered what he'd said last night to the boy, and he realized it was indeed after that conversation Yukie started to act distant and defiant. Harold put away what's left of the candle stick and looked down at the boy who had his eyes closed and seemed to be doing his best to hold in his pain and sorrow. He thought for a moment then seemingly out of nowhere Harold asked: "Have you ever heard of the story of the Arabian Nights?"

Harold didn't give Yukie time to respond and continued: "Once there was a king who found out his wife had been disloyal to him. He had his wife executed and in his anger and grief decided that all women are wicked, so he started to marry a virgin every night, only to have her killed the next morning so she'd never have the chance to betray him. In order to stop the king's madness the vizier's daughter volunteered to marry the king. Every night she told a king a wonderful story but does not end it. Eager to hear the end of the story the king had no choice but to let her live for another night, and another, then another, until one thousand and one night latter the king finally came to his senses and spared her life, and they lived happily ever after."

Harold leaned down and held Yukie's face gently towards him. He then said: "The moral of the story: is make yourself irreplaceable, then you will never be discarded. Impress me, seduce me, do whatever it is necessary to make yourself the perfect sex toy, so much so that I can not bear to throw you away. You think you're up for the challenge?"

"It would be an interesting challenge" Yukie replied as he looked at Harold as he thought about the story and how he could use the lesson to his own benefit. He looked up into harolds eyes before biting his hand roughly but not hard enough to draw blood as he huffed. "Untie me you idiot...unless you want me to still be mad with you" Yukie demanded wanting to be let go so he could get up and clean himself off. "If you do maybe, just maybe I'll let you shower with me and we can go to the beach and swim" Yukie added being a little body and defiant deciding to make Harold desire him and the first way he decided he could do that was to stop being so coddled by him.

It was clear that what Harold had said sparked a flare inside Yukie's heart, and he could tell in his eyes that the boy had found new resolve, which was a good thing since he'd much prefer his toy to be energetic than always depressed. He was caught off guard when Yukie bit him slightly, and chuckled: "It's good that you're up fro the challenge, and I must say I kind of like it when you're brash. But don't you think it's a terrible timing to play tough?" Harold said as he got off from Yukie and slipped down the bed. While humming joyfully he got back to the wardrobe and returned with more ropes in hand. Harold smiled: "Haven't done this for a while so...sorry if it hurts."

Harold began to tie the ropes over the boy's body, with knots and joints creating a rather lavish pattern with a hexagon shape at the chest. He untied Yukie's hands for a moment only to have them tied up again at the back. He then continued the process running the rope across Yukie's waist then down between the crotch, with a knot tied around the boy's genitals. He then tied up the boy's legs so they were forced open. He then took out the dildo he used on Yukie yesterday and lubricated the thing, then without mercy he shoved the grotesque thing up the boy's entrance, and finished the whole thing by running the rope between the butt cheeks so to keep the dildo in place, then turned on the vibration of the sex toy.

Harold took a few steps back and admired his creation. He said as he walked out of the room: "I'll leave you for a while to think things over. I hope your behavior improves once I'm back. See you latter!"

Yukie frowned confused at harolds...you could say lack of anger from the bite as he huffed cutely and squirmed a little at the apology not knowing what to expect from his older brother. He blushed as harolds hands where suddenly all over his body, he reminded himself not to get turned on by the simple fact that Harold was doing something so naughty to him. He shivered a little feeling the ropes slide across his skin and suddenly they where being tied in a very sensitive place making him curious. "Why are you tying me up down there?" Yukie asked not really fully knowing what bondage was but, he was eager to learn.

He winced as his legs where forced open and tied his muscles burning greatly as he whimpered at the tightness and tried to calm down some focusing only on Harold and his movement. By the way he was laying he couldn't see what Harold did next but he could feel the pain it caused as he cried out in pain having wished Harold had been more gentle instead of shoving the giant toy in his ass in one go. He bit his lip making it bleed so he didn't make to much noise he squirmed a little at the sudden powerful vibrations hitting his ass and the small sweet ones slowly fucking up his special g spot making him moan a little at the pleasure.

"Don't you leave me you fucker!" Yukie screamed after Harold as he left feeling more exposed then ever as he wished Harold had just fucked him instead...honestly to him it would have been more fun and less tormenting but he couldn't deny this was quite interesting. He moaned softly as he wiggled his ass a little making the vibrator move in and out of his ass as best as he could desiring that rough fucking he had become accustom to. He blushed some as his cock stood rock hard the ropes tightening around him making Yukie question if he could even cum in this situation, but oh he would definitely worry about that later he was to focused on fucking himself with the dildo desiring to have some naughty friction down below.