The new slave ~MasterSeme~

Dragongirl26

Rei laughs a little, "well maybe I secretly didn't want everyone to see us naked. Because... seeing you naked should only be for my eyes," he kisses Akira's cheek.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

Rei laughs a little, "only because it was a very interesting bet," he sticks his tongue out a little, laughing softly and then kisses Akira.

Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little, nudging Akira, "well what can I say," he shrugs his shoulders a little with a smile. He kisses Akira and then moves to his neck, softly giving Akira's neck a bite.

"Oh so now you want me to play with you," Rei smiles a little as he licks and sucks on Akira's neck, slowly moving his hand down, rubbing Akira's thigh.

Rei smiles a little and then looks at Akira, softly biting his neck, "are you...getting turned on," he starts to rub Akira's thigh.

Rei laughs a little and smiles a little, "I can't help it, your so cute," he softly nibbles on Akira's neck. "Do you like that," he rubs Akira's cheek.

Akira screams in agony as his cute boyfriend's megalodon cock rams into his ear canal without mercy. "Iyahhh yame. .YEEET", Akira's swelling ear canal shouted.

Akira smiled and moaned in pleasure. "I do I really like that please don't stop." Akira begged as he grabbed on to Rei's shirt. It felt so good and he really loved it as well.

Rei looks at Akira with a smile as he listens to Akira moan, "you sound so cute," he nuzzles within Akira's neck. "You really don't want me to stop," he looks up at Akira with a soft smile.

Rei looks at Akira and smiles a little, "well I am glad," he lays Akira down on the floor and crawls onto Akira, smiling and leans down, kissing Akira.

Rei smiles a little and nods his head, "I am glad I make you happy," he rubs Akira's cheek while looking down at him as he goes back to kissing him.

Rei smiles as he continues kissing Akira and slightly pressing his leg against Akira's crotch. He goes to Akira's ear, "I ... can feel you getting hard on my leg."

Akira pulled Rei into a kiss as he was pressing his leg against his crotch. ""With lips and a body like yours how could I got get turned on by how hot you are." he said smiling

Rei looks at Akira and smiles as he continues kissing Akira. He looks at Akira and laughs a little, "oh? So everything about me turns you on hm," he smiles and kisses Akira's neck.

"Yes everything about you turn me on and I can't even think about it because I love you and everything about you so much." he said smiling and moaned throwing his head back with a moan.

Rei smiles as he licks Akira's neck as he presses his leg against Akira's crotch, "well.. I am glad everything about me turns you on," he sucks on Akira's neck to leave hickeys.