The new slave ~MasterSeme~

Dragongirl26

"I don't know I can't really think of anything." he said sighing and tried to think about it. "You give me everything that I want so there is nothing that I want or can think of." he said sighing

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

Rei looks at Akira and smiles a little, rubbing the back of his head, "well I guess I will stick to your original bet in propose in front of everyone. I will find a way... to tweak it," he smiles as he pokes Akira's nose.

"Ok I am not wanting much of anything anything any more." he said smiling and blushed and closed his eyes for a second and took a deep breath and started the game again

"So let me guess, you got everything you need right now," Rei looks at Jessie and smiles a little. He looks at the screen and goes back to playing the game.

"Yeah I have everything I have a loving life. Some who loves me no matter what I look like." he said smiling. "You give me what ever I need or want so I don't really need anything." he said playing the game hoping that he was going to win

Rei smiles a little and rubs the back of his head, "I mean...your doing the same thing towards me. A lot of people treat royalty different but your actually treating me like I am just any ordinary person," he smiles as he plays the game.

"I guess that it true, but under neither being a king you are a ordinary person that I care about. Who showed me kindness when I needed it the most in my life." he said playing the game.

Rei looks at Akira and smiles, leaning in closer to Akira and kisses his cheek, "and that is how amazing you are," he goes back to playing the game, slightly resting on Akira.

Akira smiled and looked at him. "I guess I am aren't I." he said not thinking that the king was anything other than a friend. "Well I am happy that we both think of each other in the same way." he said smiling

Rei smiles and nods his head slowly, "yeah I am glad we well. I don't treat you any different due to you being experimented on and you don't treat me different for being royalty," he continues playing the game, smiling.

"Well that is good and I am happy about that as well." he said smiling and blushed not sure what to do next, but started to take the lead in the game trying not to let Rei distract him.

Rei smiles and nods his head, "yeah me too," he continues playing the game, watching how Akira was getting ahead of him and laughs a little, "... you must really want me to propose to you in front of everything huh," he continues playing.

"Well I was going to anyway when we were both ready for that stage," Rei smiles as he continues playing the game with Akira.

"Yeah, but I couldn't think of anything else." he said smiling and looked at him. "and I don't really want to have sex in front of public." he said blushing as he was coming up on the finish line

Rei blinks and laughs a little, "no I didn't mean having sex in public, just naked. I want to keep our sexual activities in the bedroom," he smiles while he continues playing, seeing that Akira was close to finishing in first.

Rei laughs a little as he goes to Akira's ear, "you should be glad I can't resist you," he whispers in Akira's ear and softly nibbles on his ear.

Rei laughs a little and smiles, "I couldn't resist... my bad," he slightly nudges Akira. "Besides its not like it matters, your pretty close to the finish line," he slightly nudges Akira with a smile.

Rei laughs a little, "I have to admit, I am pretty distracted for some reason. I think the massage made me TOO relaxed," he rubs the back of his head as he passes the finish line after Akira.

"Sure use that as an excuse." he said smiling and shook his head then took a deep breath. "Looks like I won and I didn't really try had I just did my normal stuff." he said smiling

Rei laughs a little as he nudges Akira. "Well ... looks like I get to propose to you in front of everyone. I will make sure it is at the perfect timing," he smiles and kisses Akira's cheek.