Dragongirl26

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

Rei sighs and shakes his head, "well.. then they will just have to learn to accept it," he pokes Akira's forehead. "There is no need to be sad.. alright. They will get use to the change soon enough."

Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little, "well... I will still do what I have to do now that I am king. I won't slack just because of you," he pokes Akira's nose. He looks at Akira and smiles as he lays down next to him, "better?"

Rei smiles as he cuddles with Akira and nods his head, "yeah, I will make sure we have at least Seth with us only because I am sure Sam will be pretty .. busy."

"I guess they are just not use to changes..," Rei sighs as he scratches the back of his head. "It's not like.. it's your fault your here. It is all my doing why your here."

Rei rubs the back of his head, "well maybe it's because it was part of Gerald's plan," he looks at Akira. "I ... will have to have a talk with the guards tomorrow, but today, let's just relax for now."

Rei shakes his head slowly, "don't worry, I am sure the guards will let me know if they need my attention for anything," he rubs Akira's head with a smile.

Rei smiles as he looks at Akira, laughing a little, "your acting like we won't see eachother anymore silly," he rubs Akira's head slowly.

"I have a feeling that if the guards have anything to do with it they won't let you see me any more. I bet if they knew that.." Akira cut himself off and blushed. "We were together they might try to kill me or something like that." he whispered