~Tortured or loved~ Yaoifangirl (18+)

Dragongirl26

Negisa hid under the sheets

Once the door open it was another demon. "Sir I am sorry to interupt you but the storm is getting worse and they say you need to get to ground level not that anything will happen but there was a sighting of a tornado in the next city over."

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

Karma nods his head, "alright, thanks for the warning," he looks over at Nagisa and walks to the bed, "we have to go to safer grounds. There is apparently a tornado coming this way."

Karma looks at Nagisa, "it's mostly advance wind. But it shouldn't be too bad since we are not near water."

"Really?" he said getting up and hugging Karma. "Is this what I get for kissing you I am sorry." he whispered knowing nothing about anything on earth. "Wait your a demon should it not effect you?" he asked

Karma shakes his head, "no.. that isn't how the weather works," he pats Nagisa's head. "Well even if I am a demon, the weather can still be destructive."

"You need to explain this to be because I don't know what it is but for the first time in my life I can't stop shaking." he said looking at him as the wind started to pick up

"If we are not in a safe place it could. But since we are down here, we will be alright, don't worry," Karma rubs Nagisa's head.

Karma rubs Nagisa's head with a smile as he watches his servants come over with some tacos and then go back to sitting next to the entrance.

Karma nods his head, "yeah, they probably were in the middle of making food when we got the tornado warning," he was eating.