Bad boy on a motorcycle ( YaoiFanGirlBritty X Kohaku Tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

"i dont want a dog" Tommy said starting to cry. "she said we can have the dog wait she said i could have the dog maybe she will let you have the fluffy hamster" Timmy said then looked in the doorway seeing Yuudai standing there. "umm Yuudai" Timmy said pointing questioning weather he was standing there or not.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Kohaku tsubasa

"Well why don't you call her and find out," Kira rubs the back of his head and perks his head up when seeing Yuudai, "oh.. hi Yuudai, you feeling better to move?"

"i feel great" Yuudai said but Timmy knew better. he went outside to call his mom. he quickly came back inside. "she said yes" Timmy said.

Kira looks at Yuudai, "are you sure? I have no problem working by myself." He waited and then watches Timmy come back inside the store and nods his head, "alright well you both have to make it a group effort to make sure you get the right dog and hamster."

Timmy picked the dog with the bangs and Tommy got the fluffy hamster. "i am happy to see both of you" Yuudai said to tommy and Timmy.

Kira was glad both Timmy and Tommy got what they wanted as he plugs it into the register, seeing how much both the dog and hamster would be.

they waited to see how much it was. "i have never seen you before" Tommy said looking at Yuudai. "he saved me when i was young" Timmy said with a smile.

"That will be.... 75 dollars," Kira looks at Timmy and Tommy with a smile, "but I will let you get all the stuff you need like toys and food for free."

Timmy then paid the 75 dollars. "go get your stuff Tommy" said to his brother. Yuudai sat down in the chair behind the counter. Tommy went to see the stuff.

"thank you both" Timmy said with a smile then he went to get stuff for his dog. "hey no need to worry my love one time i had a huge slash on my back and i walked all the way home before i passed out and i was fine the next day" Yuudai said smiling like it was a natural thing being hurt.

Kira sighs and rubs the back of his head, "well.. just don't overdo it okay," he rests his chin on his palm as he waited for Timmy and Tommy.

"i wont i promise" Yuudai said smiling. they came back with the stuff for their pets. they set it on the stuff on the counter. "i am so glad to have you Kira" Yuudai said standing up putting his arms around Kira's neck.

Kira nods his head as he perks himself up as Timmy and Tommy came back, putting the items in the bag. He blushes softly as he looks at Yuudai with a smile, "I am glad to have you too," he hands Timmy and Tommy the bags.

Yuudai then kissed Kira on the head. "i love you" Yuudai said with a big smile. "lets go home" Timmy said taking his brothers hand taking him out the building with there new pets.

Yuudai then smiled. "i am in a pain a bit but i will be okay my love" Yuudai said sitting back down. "i will take it easy i promise" Yuudai said then had to move his long blond hair.

"You better take care of yourself, or I will have to punish you," Kira pouts a little. "So.. how did you feel about our boss... seeing us like that," he blushes slightly.

"well embarrassed" Yuudai said looking down with a red face. "i will try to take care of my self" Yuudai said then looked up at Kira. then the bell rang at the door as a costumer came in.

Kira laughs a little, "well.. she was mostly focus on helping you." He nods his head and then perks his head up as he notices a customer, "hello, how can we help you today?"

a man came in. "i would like to find my son" the man said and Yuudai went into the back room. "he has blonde hair" then man explained.

Kira tilts his head and rubs the back of his head, "uh.. we only have pets here sir. How old is he," he looks at the corner of his eye, seeing Yuudai going into the backroom and wondered if this man was Yuudai's father. "What about a name?"

"he is probably older by now" the man pulled a picture of Yuudai as a child still with long blond hair. "i always called him yuu but his full name is Yuudai nagamine" the man said looking around. "oh what kind of pets do you have my son hates dogs one bite him when he was younger" the man said then he seen some blood on the floor.

Kira looks at the picture and then looks up the man when he mentioned the name Yuudai. He rubs the back of his head and wondered what he should do since by the looks of just Yuudai going into the back room, it looked like he didn't want to see his father. "Um well.. we have dogs, cats, hamsters, ferrets, snakes, birds, turtles and different kinds of fish." He slowly nods his head and looks at the blood, "uh.. may I ask why you want to know where he is?"

"nice i might want a pet" the man said looking at the picture rubbing his thumb on it. "my wife took my son then passed away leaving him all alone" the man said looking around again. "i miss my son i just want to see him because i love him so much" the man said all of this was a lie he had another motive for being there then to just see yuudai.

• Saga locked this topic