Bad boy on a motorcycle ( YaoiFanGirlBritty X Kohaku Tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

"yeah i guess so he was violent but sweet" the boy said smiling. then he remembered when Yuudai saved him.

*back flash*

it was raining and the boy was running from big bullies. when the boy fell down the bullies cracked their knuckles. all the sudden a bunch of blond hair was between the boy and the bullies. "leave him alone" Yuudai screamed. "get out of the way little girl" the biggest bully said. Yuudai then punched him in the gut so the other guys jumped in holding him down.

after the boy picked up the badly beaten boy taking him to his house. it was not easy because the boy was very small. when he got him home he wrapped his wounds.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Kohaku tsubasa

"where are we going to put him?" the boy asked. "hello Timmy" Yuudai said with a mumble rubbing the boys head.

Timmy took Yuudai to the break room. the boss was no where to be found. "hello umm one of your employees is hurt" Timmy said looking around. "i have to get to school but maybe i could stay" Timmy said when Yuudai grabbed his arm.

Kira finishes feeding all the animals.

The boss looks at Yuudai and Timmy, opening the door, "just lay him down on that bed. What seems to be the problem?"

"oh he had some broken ribs" Timmy said looking at her. Yuudai would not let go of his wrist. "he got hurt i dont know how" Timmy said then started to cry wiping away the tears with his sleeve.

The boss looks at Yuudai, "hm.. are they broken? Or dislocated," she touches Yuudai's stomach to investigate.

Kira comes into the room and watches the boss as he walks over.

"umm do you know" Timmy asked still wiping his eyes. Yuudai was wincing in pain.

"The ribs seem more dislocated than broken. We need Kira to help distract Yuudai while I relocate it. Can you go get him real quick so you can go to school. You can come back after you finish school for the day to check up on Yuudai," she looks at Timmy.

"i would but he wont let go of my arm" Timmy said showing her is captured arm. "sorry" Yuudai said letting go of his wrist. Timmy went to get Kira. "umm Kira right the boss said to get you to help her so i can go to school" Timmy said then he rubbed his wrist.

The boss looks at Yuudai and sighs a bit, "you sure get into mischief.. don't you," she smiles a bit and laughs a little.

Kira looks at Timmy and tilts his head, "oh.. um sure," he nods his head. "See you after school," he starts walking to the backroom.

Timmy left out the door. Yuudai opened his eyes a bit. "i hurt him didn't i?" Yuudai said.

Kira rubs the back of his head, "you must have had a tight grip on him," he loks at the boss as he sits next to Yuudai.

"Okay so I need you to keep Yuudai distracted while I help relocate his rib. Use any method you need to help him take the pain off this. I am going to be pretty focus, so.. you can do anything," she giggles as she goes to get the supplies.

Kira blushes and looks at Yuudai, "so.. how should I help distract you," he laughs a little, "sounds like the boss is thinking .. perverted thoughts."

Yuudai was gasping and winching in pain. he wanted to have the pain be gone so bad he would have taken anything to make it go away.

Kira bites his bottom lip as he watches the boss walk in and unbuckles Yuudai's pants, "I will help distract you," he smiles as he strokes Yuudai's cock embarrassingly within his pants.

The boss smiles as she goes to Yuudai's stomach and giggles a little, "well that is a good way to distract Yuudai," she starts relocating Yuudai's ribs.

yuudai was moaning with pleasure he could barley feel the pain from his ribs. Yuudai's face was bright red.

The boss giggles, "just think I am not here don't worry," she continues working on Yuudai's ribs, planning to do the final placement when Yuudai reached his climax.

Kira looks at their boss and blushes as he continues sucking while looking up at Yuudai.

Yuudai was gasping from his climax. his toes where curling up as it was making him very excited. "are we done yet?" Yuudai said straining.

Kira looks up at Yuudai while sucking his cock faster while drooling.

"Yup all done," she smiled and watches Kira with a giggle, "I will let you two finish up," she gathers up the supplies and walks out of the room, locking the door.

Kira watches as the door was locked and looks at Yuudai while pulling back, stroking Yuudai's cock and swallows his cum, "did that.. help distract you?"

Yuudai was panting a bit. "yes it did" Yuudai said breathing heavily.

"i do not need rest" Yuudai said trying to stand. he then almost fell because of the after pain but he did not falter.

Kira sighs and shakes his head, "just.. relax. I will be fine. I been doing this for a while before you started working here," he laughs a little.

"i will be okay" yuudai said but Timmy came back. "nagamine lay down" Timmy made him lay down on the table.

• Saga locked this topic