Bad boy on a motorcycle ( YaoiFanGirlBritty X Kohaku Tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

n:Yuudai Nagamine

ec:blue green

hc: blonde + white

qwx8qo.png

2q0jb74.jpg

----------------------

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Kohaku tsubasa

Yuudai was riding his motorcycle on his way home from his job. his motorcycle was a bright green color. his dad had left it for him. so when it broke Yuudai was the one to fix it. he was wearing a black helmet his long hair was in a pony tail. usually he did not wear a helmet but his boss told him he had to. he was stopped at a red light which made him bored so he rived his motorcycle at cars and people walking.

Kira was resting his head on the counter, watching the puppies bark and play around in the play room. He smiles as he watches them play and lets out a yawn. He slowly perks his head up as he looks up at his boss, watching her look at the clock and nods her head with a smile. Kira smiles and goes into the back room, gathering his hoodie and walks out of the pet store, starting to walk in the direction of his home.

when Yuudai saw you he rived his motorcycle at you. the engine quieted he yelled "hello". Yuudai was trying to get you attention.

Kira looks over at the male that was on the motorcycle and stops walking, wondering what he wanted as he waves over to the other male.

"you got a name cutie" Yuudai asked when you wave.

"i am Yuudai i have to go i guess i will see you around" Yuudai said as the light changed.

@ YaoiFanGirlBritty

Yuudai drove off back to his house inside he took off the helmet. then he went to take a shower.

Kira finally made his way home and sighs a bit, unlocking the door and walks into the house, closing the door and takes off his shoes. He walks over to the couch and flops down with a sigh, glad to finally be home from work.

Yuudai then went to get food after that he went to bed. the next day he woke and had to get ready for work.

After resting a few minutes, Kira gets up and goes into the kitchen, making something quick to eat. After eating and getting ready for bed, Kira walks to his bedroom and lays down, falling asleep. When morning finally came, Kira wakes up and gathers his clothes to go to the bathroom to take a shower. After getting dried and dressed, Kira makes a simple breakfast to go and walks outside, locking the door and walks along the side walk, eating his breakfast.

this time he seen you before work started. he actually got off his bike. "hello kira" Yuudai said.

Kira puts his finished lunch bag into his messenger bag and perks his head up as he notices Yuudai, "oh, hello," he rubs the back of his head.

he took off his helmet. "how are you?" Yuudai said with a smile.

"i am driving my motorcycle to work the boss hates when i don't wear a helmet" Yuudai said looking at kira. "oh yeah when do you get off work" Yuudai said looking at his watch the getting back on his motorcycle.

"Your boss is probably just looking out for your safely." Kira looks at his wrist watch and looks at Yuudai, "hm.. like around seven in the evening, why," he tilts his head to the side.

"umm well i get off early than that but i wondered if want to have diner with me" Yuudai with a smile before putting on his helmet.

Kira tilts his had and slowly nods his head, "sure that sounds fun," he rubs the back of his head as he looks at he watch again, "well I should be going now, see you later."

Yuudai then rode off parking at the front of the store where he worked. he hated his job women and even men fussed over him. this was not a good place to work it was a bar but also life a club of sorts. Yuudai sighed as he walked in to work he boss was now behind him. "today i need you to be more polite okay Yuudai" the boss said he then gave him a faked smile. the costumers where worse today finally Yuudai could not take it and punched a guy for touching his butt. he ran off after that waiting at the spot that you two meet at Yuudai sat there on the street bike parked in a car spot.

Kira arrived at the pet store. All the dogs and puppies were jumping up, barking like crazy as the other pets were still sleeping. He took the puppies and dogs out of the showcase and puts leashes on all of them, figuring they were ready for a walk. When he got back, Kira fed all the animals and within the afternoon about five pets found their forever home. He was always kind of sad to have to see them go but was glad they finally found their home. Within the evening, Kira walks out of the pet store, walking to where he was meeting up with Yuudai.

he stood up when Kira was coming. "hey there" Yuudai said wiping his nose. he was so cold now Yuudai shivered because he was getting super cold.

• Saga locked this topic