Bad boy on a motorcycle ( YaoiFanGirlBritty X Kohaku Tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

"Well if you want a pet, I can help you. Are you a first time pet owner," Kira tilts his head as he watches the man. He takes a deep breath and shakes his head, "I'm sorry... he is currently not in the mood to see anyone. He just woke up after getting his dislocated bones relocated so.. please some other time," he rubs the back of his head as he stands by the backroom door.

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Kohaku tsubasa

"i have a dog and would like to get another one" the man then said. the man then thought about it. "so my son does work here" the man said looking around the side of the window.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"Oh? Is there a certain breed of dog you want," Kira tilts his head to the side. He looks at the man and rubs the back of his head, "well.. after he lost consciousness, I brought Yuudai here since my boss was a ex nurse before working here."

"how did he get knocked out i thought i taught him better then that" the man said then heard a noise in the back. "i want a pit bull" the man said and yuudai fell down with a slight screech.

"They caught him off guard," Kira looks to the side as he crosses his arms. He nods his head, "alright give me a moment," he walks into the back room as the boss walks out so he can see what is wrong with Yuudai.

"Hello sir, I heard you wanted a pit bull, come this way," she leads him towards the dog section of the store.

"i do want a pit bull" the man said to her. he was searching for Yuudai still in the shop.

Yuudai was sitting on the floor panting. "i am sorry" he whispered to Kira.

"We have all kind, which one do you want," she smiles as she rubs one of the pit bull's head.

"Is everything okay," Kira looks at Yuudai as he sits next to Yuudai, rubbing his back, "do you need something to drink?"

"can i see all of them?" the man said looking at the dogs.

"yeah i am okay just a pit bull was the dog that chased and attacked me. my father knows that he wants me to go back to his gang" Yuudai said looking around the corner. "i do not need anything thanks" Yuudai said with a half smile.

"Of course sir," she looks at the man as she looks at all the pit bull dogs.

Kira looks at Yuudai and tilts his head, "is he... going to use the pit bull dog he gets today to force you into rejoining the gang," he looks at Yuudai confusingly.

"sort of he knows i am scared" Yuudai said

he looked at the picked the golden looking pit bull. the dog licked its nose. "i would like this one please" the man said rubbing the dogs head.

Kira looks at Yuudai and sighs, shaking his head, "the best I can do for you.. is help you concur your fear. Do you want that?"

"Of course, follow me to the front desk," she walks to the front desk behind the register.

"sure" the man said following her to the front desk.

"i will try" Yuudai said shaking with fear.

Yuudai got up and walked to the front desk to see the dog and his father.

the man paid the money but then saw Yuudai and smiled. "hello there son ready to come home" the man said rubbing the dogs head.

"oh my son i knew you where here dont you wanna come home?" the man said the dog just licked its self.

"no i dont want in your gang" Yuudai said sounding angry.

"i just want you home the gang is over" the man said with a glimmer of his lie in his eyes. "is that why i got kid napped? "yuudai screamed almost falling back due to being dizzy. the man went to grab for Yuudai's long blond hair then the pit bull bit the man's hand.

Kira blinks as he watches and walks over to the man, "stop this right now. Your going to make the animals get protective."

The boss watches and walks over to the pit bull, rubbing their head to calm the dog down and looks at the man, "no violence please... Yuudai already went thru a lot already within just a few hours and what your doing right now isn't helping."

Yuudai was panting hard the pit bull went over to see if he was okay. "i just want my son to come home" the man said this was a lie the dog growled as the man got closer to Yuudai. "look dad i am not a kid any more where you can pull my hair and make me do what you want" Yuudai said trying to calm down.

Kira looks to the side and shakes his head as he looks at Yuudai's father, "he can do what he wants. He is a grown up now... you don't have to force him."

"i want him now and to me he is a kid" the man said he tired again to touch Yuudai but the dog said no. the pit bull jumped on him biting him in the face. Yuudai looked shocked but all the animals where mad that Yuudai's dad was trying to hurt him.

Kira blinks as he watches the pit bull bite at Yuudai's father, seeing how protective the dog was.

The boss watches and sighs as she puts a leash on the dog, "come on dear, you need to go for a walk to cool down." She looks at Yuudai's father, "and you.. come with me right now," she walks out of the pet store.

"that was weird" Yuudai said with a slight laugh because no one has stood up to his dad before and he got saved by the dog that had bite him before.

Kira looks at Yuudai and lowers his head with a sigh, rubbing the back of his head, "as for me.. I didn't really do much."

• Saga locked this topic