Bad boy on a motorcycle ( YaoiFanGirlBritty X Kohaku Tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Kohaku tsubasa

"the teacher told me to go home" Timmy said looking at Yuudai. "timmy, Kira, Kira this timmy my little one i take care of sometimes" Yuudai said with a smile.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"Oh, well it is nice to actually know someone that knows Yuudai. Your pretty much the only person that I now know that personally knows Yuudai," Kira smiles softly.

"yeah he is very private" timmy said looking at Yuudai.

"hey must really like you" Timmy said looking at him. Yuudai opened his eyes looking at them. "you guys are my..." he then fell asleep.

Kira tilts his head and blushes, nodding his head and looks at Yuudai but watches him fall back asleep, "well.. we should let him sleep," he rubs the back of his head.

"yes we should leave him be" Timmy said sitting down. he thought back to when he came to he was early.

a boy with freckles walked in the door looking around.

"i am looking for something" the boy said still looking about. "do you have any pets here?" the boy asked trying to see over the counter.

@ YaoiFanGirlBritty

"something i can take of that does not bite. also have you see my elder brother" the boy asked looking down being all shy. "timmy came out the back room. "timmy" the boy said.

"Well I can't make any promises if they will bite. They won't bite if you treat them nicely." Kira tilts his head, "uh.. what is your..," his sentence got caught off when Timmy came out. "Oh, so Timmy is your brother?"

"yeah this is my little brother" Timmy said looking at the boy. "my name is Tommy" the boy said looking down. "i wanted a pet big brother" Tommy said.

"Timmy and Tommy? Hm that is pretty creative," Kira smiles and laughs a little. "You want a pet? Are you two allowed to have a pet?"

"we can have a small pet"Tommy said looking at Timmy who shook his head no. "i kinda want a hamster" Tommy said with a devilish smile.

Kira looks at Tommy but then Timmy, rubbing the back of his head, wondering what he should do. One wanted a pet while the other was shaking his head no, "uh... well why don't you check what we have to help convince your older brother," he laughs a little.

"okay" Tommy said waiting to go back to see the pets. "he does not need a pet" Timmy said a bit angry. Yuudai then woke up and sat up.

Timmy went back with Tommy and looked around even though he was sure he did not want one. Timmy then saw this dog that looked like it had bangs. "i want the fluffy hamster please" Tommy said pointing to a really fluffy hamster. Timmy knew they could have a dog so he moped a bit. then his phone rang.

Kira looks at Tommy as he wanted a fluffy hamster but then notices Timmy wanted a dog. He sighs a bit, rubbing the back of his head, wondering what he should do about this situation. He heard the dogs barking at the Timmy's phone going off and goes to calm them down.

"i will be right back" Timmy said going outside then coming back inside. "mom said i can have the dog if i take care it" Timmy said with a smile he then went to the dog.

Kira nods his head as watches as Timmy went outside and rubs the back with a sigh as he finally got all the dogs to calm down. He looks at Timmy and then Tommy, "well.. make sure its a team effort.

• Saga locked this topic