Bad boy on a motorcycle ( YaoiFanGirlBritty X Kohaku Tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

"Oh, that is no problem. it is very easy to fix that," Kira puts on some gloves and looks at Mi, "did Yuudai say where he was going," he opens the dog's mouth, reaching down his throat, "sir, rub his back for me to keep him relaxed."

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Kohaku tsubasa

"no he was there he was gone" Mi said then the dog coughed up the bone. "thanks how much do i owe you" the man asked.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"Hm.. well I will see if I can get in contact with him," Kira throws the bone away as he rubs the dogs head with his other hand, "nah don't worry about it. It wasn't anything that you needed to pay money for."

the man handed him a wad of money. "thanks" the man said leaving with his dog. Mi found Yuudai's cell phone on the table. " umm Kira i found the cell phone" Mi said then it rang.

"Sure, no problem," Kira smiles as he as watches the man leave with his dog and straightens out the money before putting it into the register. He looks at Mi and holds the cell phone, blinking it as it rings and gulps, answering it, "uh.. hello?"

"we took the one you love give us the boy and we wont hurt the blond" the man said the hung up. Mi then looked sad. "they took him didn't they. you have to give me up to save him" mi said crying.

Kira sighs as he listens to the man and listens how he hangs up before he got the chance to talk. He hangs up and looks at Mi with a smile, "don't worry, I got another plan." He looks at the dial number and then writes it down, "okay, let's go get this over with don't worry, they are not getting you." Kira wondered why these men were after Mi as he calls the police for back up. He calls the number again, "uh.. stupid I can't get to you if I don't know where you are. I swear.. you thugs are idiots."

"oh yeah come to the docks we have blondy bring the boy and we wont kill the blond brat" the man said hanging up again. the police were more then happy to help. "sir we know why they may want this boy" one officer said. "come lets get your man back" the boss said of the police. "wait what if they already hurt him" Mi asked. "i know Yuudai kid if they called him a brat it is because he is fighting back" the boss said to reassure Mi.

Kira groans and puts Yuudai's phone in his pocket with a sigh. He saw the police finally came and tilts his head, "why.. do they want Mi so much and we have to go to the docks." He looks at Mi, "don't worry Mi, everything will be okay, Yuudai knows how to defend himself," he smiles as he goes into one of the police cars to get to the docks.

they pulled up to the dock they was no one at the door. "stay here please we will get Yuudai back" the officer said going inside. everyone was knocked out and Yuudai was still tied up. he untied him with a smile. "i never thought i would see you here to save me" Yuudai said getting up and they went outside.

Kira nods his head and waits in the car with Mi until he saw the cops come back with Yuudai, getting out of the car and walks over, "what... happened? I thought you were at work with me..?"

"i was till everything went dark" Yuudai said hugging Kira. "Yuudai" Mi said jumping on his back. "i am okay they tried to cut me but i kicked them they forgot to tie my legs" Yuudai said with a slight smile. "i am glad you are okay because i missed you" Mi said crying.

Kira hugs Yuudai and then blinks as he saw Mi jump on Yuudai's back and laughs a little."Well.. we are glad you are safe, but ... why were they after Mi..? It seems kind of sketchy for grown men to be after a child."

"mi is a special boy they said he is a weapon and they need him to not feel love or he wont use the weapon" Yuudai said Mi hugged a bit tighter. "they took me away from my handler he was nice and they killed him to make me angry when i cried they hit me then would not fed me you guys found me when i ran away" Mi said holding on to them.

Kira looks at Mi and sighs a bit as he looks at Yuudai, "well.. knowing this now, we have to keep you safe for sure. I mean.. I can't really do much, I am not much of a rebel as Yuudai," he laughs a little.

"okay lets go home" Yuudai said looking upset when Kira said he was a rebel."you did promise you would not get hurt" Mi said as Yuudai picked him up.

Kira nods his head as he looks at his watch, "we... should go to work though, it's only lunch time.You two can go home but I am sure help is needed at the pet store."

when they got out the and waited for them. Yuudai then got out then winced in pain holding his side. "dad no" Mi said but Yuudai just stood up hardly able to see. "i am okay" Yuudai said.

Kira looks at Yuudai and Mi, "why don't you go home and rest? I can take care of everything today myself," he rubs the back of his head.

"it is fine i am okay" Yuudai said walking to the door with a stumble. "dad stop you will hurt your self" Mi said then a teenage boy who was walking to school saw Yuudai. "Kagamine what are you doing your rib is cracked" the boy said coming over.

Kira looks at Yuudai and sighs, "you got to start listening to your body.. it looks like to me you need to get checked out." He looks at the boy and looks at Yuudai, "do you know him? I will go get the boss, she can fix your cracked rib," he walks to the boss's office.

"i will be fine" Yuudai said as the boy helped to the door. "he took care of me also he keep people from hurting me" the boy said.

• Saga locked this topic