Bad boy on a motorcycle ( YaoiFanGirlBritty X Kohaku Tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Kohaku tsubasa

"no i know so because i am not so sweet" Yuudai said then curled up with them both falling asleep

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"But.. your sweet when it comes to me," Kira sticks his tongue out a bit and laughs a little as he then yawns, falling asleep.

"yeah" Yuudai mumbled in his sleep. mi was curled up to them with a smile.

the sun was soon approaching they where sleeping in comfort. Yuudai was more then happy with his family.

Mi woke up so he could see Yuudai and Kira sleeping. he felt so happy to be with them but then he crawled off the bed in fear.

Mi shook his head no."i must go now i you will get hurt i must go" Mi said about to open the door. "mi no one is going to hurt us i am a fighter even though i try to be nice i will fight if i have to" Yuudai said sitting up and mi seen all the scars.

"i have no home" Mi said looking at them. Yuudai stood up looking a bit mad. "you promise that he wont hurt you both" Mi asked Yuudai in the face. "yes i do" Yuudai with a smile and then put on his shirt.

"okay" Mi said hugging back. "is everyone hungry i know i am" Yuudai said with a smile then bent down and hugged them gently. "do we have work today?" Yuudai asked.

Mi looked at him. "i no know" Mi said Yuudai picked up mi and went into the kitchen. "can we have eggs?" Yuudai said with a smile.

Kira looks at Yuudai and nods his head as he goes to take eggs out of the fridge, "how would you like your eggs?"

"me i want scrambled eggs" Yuudai said looking at mi.

Mi just nodded. "i do not know if i like eggs so i will try them"mi said looking at them.

"okay" Mi said sitting down then Yuudai sat down and waited. "do we have work today because if not i want to take you two on my motorcycle" Yuudai said with a smile.

Kira works on the egg and looks at Yuudai, "well even if we do have work, we can still probably ride your motorcycle."

"good point i need to go get after we eat" Yuudai said and mi smiled he was so very happy to be with them. "when i lived on the street the man hurt who ever tried to help me so now i feel really nice with you" Mi said with a smile.

Kira puts the eggs on the table and goes into the fridge to get some ketchup, "if you want anything else, let me know," he goes back to the fridge to get the carton of milk.

• Saga locked this topic