Bad boy on a motorcycle ( YaoiFanGirlBritty X Kohaku Tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

Mi started eating his eggs with a smile. "these are good" Mi said with his mouth full. Yuudai giggled a bit then started eating his eggs. "thank you Kira" Yuudai said with a smile then rubbed the top of Mi's head.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Kohaku tsubasa

Kira smiles as he puts milk in three cups and puts the milk away. He puts a cup in front of Yuudai and one in front of Mi. He sits down and places the last cup in front of his plate, starting to eat as well.

Mi then drank his milk so did yuudai then he got up and went to get his motorcycle. he came back with bike in front of the house. Mi jumped up when he heard the motorcycle out front.

Kira watches as Yuudai left as he finishes and takes the dirty plates to the sink. He looks at Mi, "don't worry, it's just Yuudai back with his motor cycle."

"you guys ready i brought two helmets" yuudai said and mi went the door waiting for Kira to follow him. " i want to ride the bike" Mi said excitedly.

Mi was sitting in front of him and yuudai strapped him. "lets go i forgot my dog" Yuudai said with a smile.

Kira wraps his arms around Yuudai and rests his head on his back, looking up, "okay ready," he smiles as he tightens his grip on Yuudai since he had never been on a motorcycle.

Yuudai went off going to the store. Mi was weeing the entire time. the wind wished by them .

they stopped mi almost looked sad."can we just go in because i wanna buy Mi a drink" Yuudai asked.

"alright can you take him in i will get us some drinks. what would you like Kira?" Yuudai said and asked as he got off the motorcycle taking off his helmet fling in his long blond hair when he did. after he grabbed some money and went to the store.

Kira nods his head as he looks at Yuudai, "oh uh... lemonade would be good," he rubs the back of his head as he takes Mi's hand, walking into the pet store.

Yuudai went and got them all drinks and ran back to the shop then went into the shop. "here you guys go" Yuudai said putting the drinks on the counter.

Mi took the soda he was given. he tried to open it but could not. "here let me help you" Yuudai said opening it for him then handing it back. "thank you" Mi said and he took a drink. Yuudai opened his own which was some tea the set it down. he pulled back his long hair and put in a pony tail then drank his tea.

Yuudai then went and got his dog out. "hey buddy sorry about that" Yuudai said petting the dog. Mi came over and the dog started to growl.

Kira pats the dog on the nose, "hey be a good boy," he finishes tying his apron around his waist and goes to stand behind the counter.

"hey this is Mi he was a orphan we are taking care of him" Yuudai said then a man came in the store ringing the bell.

"my pit bull is hurt i brought him in" the man said all Mi looked around and Yuudai was gone.

"he choked on a bone" the man said the dog coughed then wheezed a bit. "Kira Yuudai is gone" Mi said with a panic in his voice.

• Saga locked this topic