Bad boy on a motorcycle ( YaoiFanGirlBritty X Kohaku Tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

"Hm she costs about 50 dollars. We have our small pet's discount today. Also are you first time pet owner?"

Kira looks at Yuudai and lowers his head, "you... seem popular," he rubs the back of his head.

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Kohaku tsubasa

"she are you sure it is a she bunny?" the lady asked looking over the bunny. "this will be my first pet. umm can a get a boy bunny as well then that is just as cute" the lady said pulling out wads of money.

"i guess i am. please forgive me for that" Yuudai said then he stopped and petted all the dogs. "should we go back now?" Yuudai asked looking at the dogs.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"Oh yes, she is a girl. We carefully examined each pet when they got here and she is really a she. Hm okay, so we have this policy for first time pet owners to go around the store to gather their supplies, like food, toys, bedding, anything we may need to help take care your pet. And a boy too? Sure of course," the boss goes back to the small pet section.

"It's alright, I already know you belong to me," Kira smiles as he looks at the dogs, "hm.. looks like everyone took care of business, lets go back to the store."

"oh thank you very much!" the lady said looking around a bit. "so i guess i need a place to hold them and some food and a toy or two also bedding" the lady said thinking aloud.

Yuudai started to go back to the store. "i am yours as long as you will have me" Yuudai said with a smile kissing Kira on the lips.

The boss smiles a little and nods her head, "no problem. Why don't you go pick out your other rabbit and other supplies, I will wait for you at the register," she gives the woman a shopping basket.

Kira nods his head with a smile as he looks at Yuudai, blushing and kisses him back.

The boss looks at the window and giggles when seeing Kira and Yuudai kissing.

the lady picked another bunny but first she picked up some bunny stuff. she wanted another spotted on. "can you help me i want a boy bunny" the lady asked.

Yuudai's face turned red and some of his hair fell off his shoulder. "i know this might be rash but i have never felt this way before and i think i love you Kira" Yuudai said shaking his head a bit flinging the long hair.

The boss watches the lady and nods her head, "are you looking for a certain style and type of male bunny?"

Kira looks at Yuudai while blushing with a smile, "I love you too Yuudai," he walks into the store and takes the dogs back to their section.

"i want a spotted boy bunny please" the lady said with a smile.

yuudai then helped put the dogs away. "do they need to be feed?" Yuudai asked seeing some of their bowls were empty.

"What colors? We have a lot of spotted bunnies," she smiled.

Kira looks at their bowls and nods his head, "yea we better feed them," he walks into the backroom.

"can i have one with different colored spots?" the lady said looking around a bit.

Yuudai smiled rubbing the dogs heads. he then followed Kira to the back. "some of the dogs need water as well" Yuudai said looking at Kira.

She picks up a white rabbit with black and brown spots, "is he good?"

Kira looks at Yuudai and nods his head, "why don't you handle the water? They must be thirsty from the walk."

"yes i love that one" the lady said with a big smile. "so that is a hundred dollars each right?" the lady asked.

"okay" Yuudai said then went and filled all of their water bowl. the dogs quickly drank up all the water.

"It is one hundred to get both at the same time," she walks to the register.

Kira was working on getting the food ready for the pets.

"yes thank you so much" the lady said following her and she pulled out here money. "can i ask you something?" the lady asked.

"they all have water now Kira" Yuudai said with a smile. one of the dogs was running back and forth while the others laid down.

The boss puts the bunnies into a crate and looks at the woman, "sure what is it?"

Kira smiles, "okay, time to feed everyone," he takes some of the bowls and walks into the pet's section, starting to feed everyone.

"why would a pretty boy like that want to work here" that lady asked giving the boss the hundred dollar bill.

Yuudai went to where the bunnies where at. "umm Kira this bunny cage has little babies in it" Yuudai said smiling at the little tiny fuzzy creatures.

"Your talking about Yuudai? He wanted to work with Kira I suppose. Or he just wanted a job," she puts the hundred in the cash register.

Kira looks at the cage with the bunnies and laughs a little, "aw, they are so cute. Usually we separate the males from the females for that reason.. but I guess the boss has her own methods."

"yes. oh is Kira his boyfriend" the lady asked with a laugh.

the little bunnies wiggled their tiny noses. "awe so so cute" Yuudai said for some reason his bangs. fell into his eyes but he had a big smile on his face.

The boss nods her head, "of course, don't you see how close they are?"

Kira smiles and rubs the tiny bunnies noses, looking at Yuudai, "we should probably tell the boss about the bunny babies."

"no i dont but okay" the lady said petting the bunnies.

"yeah umm boss we have babies in the bunny cage" Yuudai said smiling at the bunnies.

"Well have a good day ma'am," she smiled.

Kira smiles as he rubs the baby bunnies heads one at a time.

"Really?" She walks over to the bunnies and smiles, "aw look how cute."

the lady left with the bunnies.

"they are so cute" Yuudai said with a blush. one of them had blue eyes and they just opened when yuudai rubbed its head.

Kira smiles as he rubs one of the bunnies head, "they are so soft."

The boss smiled, "we have to keep them in there for now so they can get their milk."

"yes they are Kira" yuudai said petting them again but could not take his eyes off the bunny with the blue eyes. "i love that bunny... but not more than you Kira" Yuudai said with a smile.

Kira looks at the bunny but then looks at Yuudai while blushing and looks to the side.

"Do you like that bunny a lot Yuudai," the boss looks at Yuudai.

• Saga locked this topic