When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden shakes his head and looks at Hidan, "well... at least Dimitri will have a brother or a sister," he smiles a little and rubs the back of his head.

"Yeah, but I don't think its good for your body to have a kid so soon after that and I don't know how many more I can take." Hiden whispered and shook his head. "Dimitri is almost too much as it is." He . "I guess I'll deal, but lets watch it no more after this one not for a while or ever I don't really know how I feel yet." he said

"Oh .. yeah about that. The doctor says I should check in with my doctor a few weeks after today," Jayden rubs the back of his head. He shakes his head, "I-I am okay though Hidan, I think my body was just getting nervous about the sudden pain." Jayden rubs the back of his head with a sigh, "well.. as long as we don't do it too much while I am in heat, I won't get pregnant, that is just how my body works... I guess," he sighs a little. Jayden looks at Hidan and lowers his ears as he turns into his cat form, hiding under the bed.

Jayden perks his ears up as he gets out from under the bed and turns back into his human side, holding Dimitri, "have you been a bad monkey for daddy," he pokes Dimitri's nose.

Hiden sighed with relief he shut his eyes. "He is watching TV and playing I am really tired so just give me a bit to recover." He said

Dimitri laughed and through some blocks at the cat and stared at the tv

Jayden looks at Hidan and nods his head as he watches Dimitri play with the blocks, smiling a little, "well at least he has stuff to do now."

Jayden nods his head, "okay sorry I was gone for so long," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Dimitri, "you little laughing monkey," he laughs a little.

Jayden perks his ears up, "hey you turned into your cat form," he smiles a little as he picks up Dimitri, poking his nose with his nose.

Jayden smiles as he watches Dimitri play with his tail and squeaks when he bit his tail, pouting a little, "bad little monkey."

Jayden bites his bottom lip as Dimitri was biting on his tail and rubs Dimitri's head with a smile, "such a cute little devilish monkey," he laughs a little.

Jayden holds Dimitri as he was chewing on his tail and smiles, looking at Hidan, "I think Dimitri ... is teething," he laughs a little.

"Well keep in mind he isn't a normal baby," Jayden laughs a little as he rubs Dimitri's head with a smile, "yes he does. He is already growing up so quickly," he rubs the back of his head as he looks at Hidan.

"Yeah, I wasn't really a fast growing baby either," Jayden watches as Dimitri was sleeping while his tail was in his mouth and laughs softly.