When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"Well then... try not to have sex with me when I am in heat. Those are the only times I will get pregnant," Jayden nudges Hidan with a pout but nods his head, "I don't know how many kids I can pop out either," he laughs softly.

Jayden perks his ears and shakes his head, "n-no I don't want us to get fix," he pouts a little. "Maybe I should just turn into my cat form while I am in heat so you don't try anything. At least I know you don't really turn into your cat form too much anymore," he laughs a little.

Jayden blinks a little, "I doubt... you would try to have sex with me while I am in my cat form and your still in your human form," he laughs a little. He shakes his head, "noooo," he growls and then bites on Hidan's neck.

Jayden shakes his head while pouting, "no I don't want you too," he lowers his ears a little as he looks to the side, rubbing his stomach with a soft sigh.

Jayden shakes his head slowly and grumbles a little, "n-no I don't want you too," he pouts. "You already spent... enough time in the hospital already.."

"So you want lots of kids?" he asked looking at him not sure what the hell he wanted to do. He didn't want any more kids hell he really didn't even want one right now and now he had two, but he wasn't going to tell Jayden that.

Jayden sighs a little, "you know we can easily avoid it just by wearing a condom," he shakes his head slowly as he crosses his arms.

Jayden blushes and shakes his head, "o-only because I like feeling it inside me," he flickers his ears as he looks at Hidan and sighs, "we will talk about it once we get home.. for now just rest."