When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden perks his ears up and looks at Hidan, nodding his head, "yeah hmm.. maybe I should have him wear a face mask," he laughs a little. He looks down and blushes, places Dimitri on the bed and puts on his clothes, "I-I know you don't have to tell me," he grumbles softly.

"Yeah well not in public places," Jayden pouts a little as he looks to the side while blushing as he finishes getting dressed. "Oh... should I leave him here to get some toys at the gift shop? Wait... I didn't know a hospital had a gift shop," he rubs his chin a bit.

"Yeah they have a gift shop and get some food while you are out as well. I will turn on some cartoons for him." he said turning the Tv to some cartoons for there baby boy who started to look at the moving picture."

Jayden looks at Hidan and pouts a little, "but.. I am not hungry right now," he rubs the back of his head, "I will back out later if I get hungry. So wait.. you want me to use your money again," Jayden lowers his ears.

Jayden perks his ears up and grabs Hidan's wallet, "of course.. I am not a idiot," he walks outside Hidan's room, slapping the door and walks to the gift shop with his arms crossed.

Jayden pouts a little as he walked to the gift shop and then looks around for some toys for Dimitri, rubbing the back of his head and wonder what he should get.

Jayden looks at the sale's person and rubs his chin, "hm... I suppose I will take some soft plush toys and some blocks," he smiles a little and lowers his ears when his stomach starts to hurt more than before.

"Huh? Oh... yeah everything is fine," Jayden rubs the back of his head and then nods his head, "okay," he walks to the check out while he holds his stomach.

Jayden gives the person the money and takes the stuff. He nods his head, "yeah.. he is getting bored pretty easy in the hospital," he rubs the back of his head as he walks back to Hidan's room.

"Thank you very much," Jayden bows slightly and then walks back. He opens the door and takes the toys out of the bag, showing them to Dimitri and turns into his cat form, going under the bed.