• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Hiden woke up feeling better but not remembering anything. "Come in."

"How are you feeling?" the doctor asked

"Better I am still sore and the drugs are making me really tired." Hidan said.

"Alright that is to be expected. All your test came back normal and I am going to take you off of the high dose drug and ease you down into lower doses. I think that you might be able to go home tomorrow if everything works out." The doctor said

"Thank you." he whispered.

"Remember to drink lots of water when you get home alright." the doctor said

Hidan nodded as the doctor left the room

Jayden looks up and notices the doctor and looks at Hidan. He wags his tail, glad that Hidan was going to get release from the hospital soon. He slowly nods his head, "don't worry, I will make sure he drinks his water," he wags his tail and watches the doctor leave before cuddles up to Hidan.

Jayden blushes a little and laughs a little, "I am still naked," he sticks out his tongue but covers his mouth while he does so Hidan didn't see his tongue.

"You are funny." he said smiling and shook his head. "I don't understand what is going on right now. but I think you might need to take a shower to clean yourself I feel stuff dripping. "Did we have sex I can't remember?" he said

Jayden laughs a little and then perks his ears up as he looks at Hidan, blushing bright red and looks to the side, "u-uh well," he covers his butt with his tail, "I am just gonna take a shower," he quickly heads to the bathroom.

"No your the dork," Jayden pouts as he could hear Hidan from the bathroom as he started up the shower and got in, washing himself with a soft sigh, blushing as he starts cleaning the cum out of him.

Jayden presses himself against the wall as he cleans the cum from his butt, blushing a little with a soft sigh and watches the cum go down the drain, going back to cleaning himself.

Jayden turns off the water once he was done with his shower and starts drying off. He puts on his clothes and walks out of the bathroom.

Jayden perks his ears up and walks over to Hidan, leaning down, shaking his hair at Hidan and laughs a little, "that is for calling me a dork," he pouts a little.

Jayden pouts a little and shakes his head as he flails his arms, "n-nooo your a dork," he grumbles a little and perks his ears up as he heard a sound. "Are you hungry? I think I just heard your stomach," Jayden laughs a little. "If the doctor was just here... why didn't you suggest them to bring you some food?"

"Because the food will come when it comes." Hidan said and smiled at him. "Now go get some some clothes on before they come in here with my food and see a neko with no clothes on running around my room."

"Oh... hm I suppose they do have other patients here that have it much worst than you that they need to feed first. I mean it sounds like you don't have to stay here much longer," Jayden pouts a little. "Yes mom," he sticks his tongue out and puts on his clothes.

"I just wanted to let you know that butt of yours is mine and I don't want to share it with anyone not ever again." He whispered. "If any one does I will kill them myself." he whispered and smiled "There are worse people than me." he said and as if on cue the moment Jayden got dressed the food was brought into the room.

Jayden perks his ears up as he blushes a little, "you are so naughty, talking about my butt that way," he laughs a little. He blinks a bit and shakes his head, "Hidan.. if you kill, you will wind up in jail," he pouts a little. Jayden watches as Hidan's food was finally delivered as he sits on the bed.

"And I will go there if any one rapes you again." He said looking at him his eyes turning into a cat like when they were going to kill there pray looking at Jayden. He then shook his head and his eyes went back to normal and he started to eat his food.

Jayden looks at Hidan and then blinks a couple of times as he lowers his head as he rubs the back the back of his head. He watches Hidan eat and rubs his chin, wondering why Hidan's eyes change like that when he got mad.

"So I don't want anything to happen with you now alright we have to think of our baby." he said looking at Jayden and then at there baby boy who was sleeping and he was eating around Dimitri trying not to wake him up.