When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden lowers his head and slowly nods his head, "I suppose your right," he transforms back to his human form and gets dressed. "I will be right back," he walks out of the room while holding his stomach. He walks up to the front desk, "uh excuse me. I need to see the doctor if he isn't busy."

"Yeah wait over there and I will get him." She said looking at him. "Is this about your self or the patient?" the nurse asked then shook her head. "I'll just tell him you need to talk to him." she said going to get the doctor.

Jayden nods his head as he looks at the nurse, flickering his ears a little, "uh.. well it's for me," he sits down and watched for the nurse to get the doctor.

The doctor walked into the room. "So the nurse said you wanted to see me? What seems to be the matter?" The doctor asked

Hiden coughed just a little and helped play with Dimitri as much as he could.

"Alright so when was your last." he looked him over and sighed. "I am guessing you are still in heat?" He asked looking at him as he wrote stuff down. "I will have to run some test your kind is tricky, but I will send someone in to draw some blood." he said.

Jayden looks at the doctor and rubs the back of his head, lowering his ears and slowly nods his head, "y..yeah I am still in heat." He nods his head as he stands up from the seat, ready to follow the doctor into the check up room.

The doctor left the room and the nurse came into the room and drew some blood from the neko and left the room.

"I will come back when we find out what is going on with you. We should have your test back shortly." The nurse said.

Jayden watched the doctor leave but watched as the nurse came in to take some of his blood. He rubs his arm after the blood drawn and lowers his ears a little, nodding his head, "alright," he holds onto his tail while waiting for the results.

About 20 mins later the doctor walked back into the room and sighed. "So I think you need to take it easy I looked at your records and you just gave birth a few months ago and you are pregnant again." The doctor said and sighed. "I don't know how much your body can handle so watch it alright and check in with your normal doctor. Getting pregnant again so soon could cause issues." he said looking at him.

Jayden's stomach started to feel a little better since he was glad to get it checked out. He perks his ears up as the doctor came into the room and flickers his ears, blinking a couple of times as he looks down at his stomach, "wait.. so I am pregnant again," he blushes a little. He rubs his stomach as he looks at the doctor, "well my stomach doesn't hurt as much .. now that I got it checked out," he stands up and bites his bottom lip, "so.. when should I ask my doctor to see me?"

Jayden nods his head as he stands up, "thank you for seeing me so suddenly," he watched as the doctor left and then walks out of the check up room, heading back to Hidan's room.

Jayden looks at Hidan and nods his head as he places his hand on his stomach, ".... Dimitri.. is going to have a little sister or brother," he blushes and looks to the side.

Jayden lowers his ears and looks at Hidan while blushing, shaking his head, "it.. was my fault really so don't blame yourself," he rubs the back of his head.