When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

Jayden looks at Hidan and smiles a little, rubbing the back of his head and nods his head, "just.. don't go to the extremes okay," he sighs a little as he slightly rubs his stomach, feeling a slight pain.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden perks his ears up and then smiles a little, "I don't think I am as hungry as you are," he laughs a little. "Besides.. I don't think that is the reason my stomach hurts," he rubs the back of his head, not really sure how to pin point this pain.

"What do you mean that kind of pain?" He asked looking at him as he took another bite. "Did you swallow too much cum?" he asked chewing his food or did my heat take over again and I hurt you that way?" He asked swallowing his food and taking another bite

"I am not quite sure yet what the pain is from... maybe while I am here, I should get it checked out if it gets any worst," Jayden rubs the back of his head.

Jayden tilts his head and then pouts a little, "you really think so," he pokes Hidan's forehead with a slight grumble. He turns into his cat form and goes under the blanket, stretches out and falls asleep.

Jayden continues to sleep until he heard Dimitri start to cry. He transforms back into his human form and looks at Dimitri, "aw what's wrong?"

Jayden rubs Dimitri's head, "I know... we will be home soon little monkey." He gets up from the bed and takes off Dimitri's diaper, putting some powder on the new diaper and puts on the diaper, "there all better."

Jayden looks at Dimitri and smiles, "aw.. are you getting bored here," he pokes Dimitri's nose and stands up, "hm.. I am sure there is a kid room for the patients that have kids."

Jayden looks at Dimitri as he wiggles around, "hey be good," he gently pokes Dimitri's forehead with a smile as he looks at Hidan, "hey Hidan, I am going to look for a kids room for Dimitri. I think he is getting bored," he walks to the door.