When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden pouts a little and smiles a little, looking at Dimitri busy with his tail as he rubs Hidan's crotch, "you tease me... I tease you," he smiles a little.

Jayden shivers a little with a soft moan and looks at Hidan, "your so naughty," he pouts and reaches inside of Hidan's pants, rubbing Hidan's member within his pants.

Jayden blushes as he watches Hidan, biting his bottom lip and smiles, "gees you really get overworked up by my tongue when your in heat," he moans softly while stroking Hidan's cock and rubs his thumb on the tip.

Hidan moaned and through his head back. "Yes I really do and I think that might be why you are with child again because of that tongue of yours." He said doing the same thing to Jayden that Jayden was doing to him.

Jayden perks his ears up and blushes bright red, "h-how was I suppose to know you would get so turned on by my tongue," he pouts a little. Jayden continues stroking Hidan's cock, moaning softly as he felt Hidan do the same to his.

"What can I say... I like turning you on," Jayden laughs a little and blinks as he watches Hidan nibbling at his nipples, arching his back with a soft moan.

Jayden looks at Hidan while blushing and shivers a little, "your so naughty," he bites his bottom lip. "We done it a lot lately... no wonder why you knocked me up again," he laughs a little.

Jayden laughs a little and continues rubbing Hidan's crotch, arching his back when Hidan continue sucking on his nipples, "h-hey, don't drink Dimitri's milk," he blushes.

"Maybe don't stick your tongue out." He said smiling sucking as hard as he could. Then he started to bit his nipple gently grinding his teeth on Jayden's nipples and now started to move his hand up and down on Jayden's member.

Jayden shivers with a soft moan, holding onto Hidan's head as he watches Hidan suck on his nipple. He squeaks when he felt Hidan's teeth on his nipple and spread his legs a little, "a-are you still in heat," he pouts a little.

"Aw how sad, that means me sticking out my tongue will probably no longer affect you in this way," Jayden laughs a little. He arches his back and shivers, "n-no Hidan don't use your teeth," he pouts and moves his hips, starting to pre-cum as he moves his other hand down to play with Hidan's sac while stroking him off.

Jayden arches his back and lowers his ears as he continues stroking Hidan's cock while playing with his sac, starting to cum with a soft moan.

Jayden pants heavily as he looks at Hidan as he cums, looking down at his hand as he saw Hidan cuming on his hand. He blushes and licks the cum off his hand with a purr.