Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

Koichi gets into the car and smiles, placing Daisuke and Haru next to him. He looks at Jason and nods his head, "yeah sure it's no problem."

Daisuke rests his head on Koichi's side.

Shin gets in the car and closes the door.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Haru yawned and closed his eyes. "Jas, Shi, Koi and Dai I tired can I sleep more?" he asked in a cute voice.

Jason smiled. "Yeah you can and don't worry you will get lots of sleep soon you can be asleep when he is fixing your hand." he said.

Daisuke rests his head on Haru and looks out the window.

Shin smiles a little, "of course and when you wake up, we will.. be at the hospital," he rubs Haru's head.

Koichi smiles softly while he looks out the window.

Haru nodded and went to sleep he was so tired he cuddled up to Daisuke and just wondered about what was going on today and couldn't help with dreaming of a better life.

Jason smiled and looked at Haru with a cute smile. "We have cute kids." he said smiling

Daisuke cuddles with Haru, resting his head on Koichi's side.

Koichi smiles and rubs Haru's and Daisuke's head.

Shin watches Koichi and laughs softly, "we should learn his secret," he looks at Jason.

"right he has a way with both of them and they trust him completely as well. Tho it is nice to see them relaxed." Jason said as they pulled up to the hospital. " Hey boys wevare here." Jason said

Haru rubbed his eyes and started to wake up.

Shin looks at Jason and nods his head, "yeah I am glad Daisuke and Haru found someone to depend on while in those living conditions," he shakes his head slowly. He looks at the hospital, "looks like it's time," he smiles.

Daisuke looks at the hospital and looks at Haru as he places his hands on the window.

Koichi smiles as he opens the door, getting out of the car and picks up Haru and Daisuke.

"I am too you don't know how much that makes me happy." he said as he got out of the car and the doctor greeted them by the door.

"Alright have Haru use the bathroom and come to this room." he said handing Jason a piece or paper. "I will have to get him hooked up maybe he won't freak when the IV goes in ." he said looking at him then walked back into the hospital.

"Whats an IV?" Haru asked

Daisuke holds onto Koichi's arm as he was picked up and then gets placed down, looking at the doctor.

Shin looks at the doctor and then Haru, "well it is just something that is hooked up to you while your getting surgery."

Koichi rubs Haru's head, "don't worry it's nothing to be worried about," he smiles.

"So... what should I do while I am here," Daisuke tilts his head.

Haru looked scared and nodded.

Jason smiled. "As soon as Haru goes into get his hands fixed we will take you to see the doctor alright." he said smiling and rubbed his head. "Remember what we do is for your good and health alright." he said smiling.

Haru nodded as the doctor took him back to a room and told him to get onto the bed.

Once on the bed he laid down and he saw the needle and started ti whimper.

"Its ok Haru its just to give you the stuff for your surgery." Jason said

Haru looked scared and looked around the room

Koichi rubs Haru's head, "everything will be okay."

Daisuke looks at Jason and slowly nods his head, "so I got to wait until Haru is done?"

Shin looks at Haru and looks at the needle, "it's okay Haru, everything will be okay."

Daisuke reaches for Haru's hand, holding his hand and wanted to help relax Haru.

Haru grabs Daisuke's hand and held it looking at him with tears in his eyes he was really scared.

The doctor took this as the moment and poked the needle into his vein and started the IV

"I don't like needles." he whispered as he felt the sharp poke but looked around the room to see everyone who was there for him it was a far cry from no one being there for him.

"Alright so I might put him to sleep in here that way he can see you guys when he goes to sleep." he said as he started to get everything ready and used the bed to weigh Haru so he could know how much to use. Once that was done he slipped the meds into his IV

Haru looked at Daisuke and started to get sleepy. Then he went to sleep.

The doctor smiled. "Alright I will begin what I need to do, but I need to move him why don't you guys go to the waiting room and I will have you come in before he wakes up." he said looking at the family. Most of the time family wasn't allowed in till they had woke up, but this was a different case and he needed to do it different if Haru woke up without his family no telling what he would do.

Daisuke tightly holds onto Haru's hand, "... everything will be okay Haru. The doctor will fix you up good as new."

Shin rubs Haru's head, "don't worry Haru, we are all here for you," he smiles a little.

Koichi nods his head, "it will all be over before you know it."

Daisuke watches as Haru fell asleep and slowly lets go of his hand, looking at the doctor and tilts his head.

Shin looks at Daisuke and picks him up, "... alright Daisuke, we need to wait in the waiting room."

Daisuke lets out a whimper, "but... I want to be with Haru."

Koichi sighs a little and looks at Daisuke, "don't worry Daisuke, we will see him when his operation. We don't want to be in the way when the doctor is working on helping Haru."

Daisuke lowers his head and nods his head slowly.

Shin smiles and walks into the waiting room while holding Daisuke as Koichi follows as well.

Jason walked into the waiting room as Haru was took so they could work on his hand he looked at Daisuke. "Do you want to go to the doctor now?" he asked looking at Daisuke it was in a calm voice. "It will keep your mind off of Haru while they are working on him."

Meanwhile the doctor started the process of braking and resetting Haru's hand bones

Daisuke sits in Shin's lap and tilts his head, "isn't the doctor busy helping Haru?"

Shin looks at Daisuke and smiles, "well... there are more than one doctor here."

"Yeah there are a bunch that work here," Koichi rubs Daisuke's head.

Jason smiled and rubbed Daisuke's head. "That is fine. We can watch TV here or play with the toys they have here its up to you what you want to do. We can even grab a light snack if you want food and we will get some for Haru when he wakes up. Its up to you." he said

Daisuke looks at the tv and points at it, "I am okay with watching tv. I rather eat while Haru is with me," he looks at the tv, seeing what was on.

Shin smiles, "aw he is so attached... he can't even eat by himself."

"Probably has something to do with the market...," Koichi rubs the back of his head.

"Alright Daisuke that is fine we will wait for Haru." he said rubbing his head knowing that he was going to pick that, but thought he should ask anyway. "Koichi what happened at the market with the boys. They won't talk about it, but Haru can't sleep without Daisuke next to him the second Daisuke is gone he has bad dreams." he whispered to Koichi wondering about that.

Daisuke nods his head as he lowers his head a little as he looks at the tv, a little nervous but figuring Haru was a lot more nervous since he had to have a operation.

Koichi looks at Jason and rubs his chin, "I am not... really sure we should talk about it while Daisuke is here," he scratches the back of his head

"Alright tell me later ok." he said smiling and looked at him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A few hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The doctor came out really tied and looked at the family. "You can come into the room it was really hard and he might be in pain when he wakes up, I have put cast on both of his hands and they should come off soon his body kept trying to heal as I was fixing his hands." he said looking at Shin and Jason. "I also took some blood from him to run some test on him."

Jason smiled. "Thank you so much can you take a look a daisuke he didn't want another doctor to look at him." he said

"Sure I can come on back and I'll take a look real quick before going to the next surgery." he said smiling as he walked back to the room Haru was in.

Haru had lots of tubes and a breathing mast on to help him breath while he was sleeping his hands were in cast and there was stuff in the IVs going to him.

Daisuke perks his head up as he saw the doctor and looks at Shin, pulling on his shirt, "H-Haru is done can we go now?"

Shin laughs a little as he stands up and looks at Daisuke, "you need to get your check out first and then you can see Haru okay Daisuke."

Daisuke slowly nods his head and follows the doctor.

Shin follows to go check on Haru as well.

Koichi follows to see Haru too.

The doctor walked over to haru and slowly gave him something and Haru started to wake up looking around and whimpering not sure where he was. "Daisuke can you sit on the bed next to him so he won't be so scared." he asked.

Haru was trying to move and get away he was scared now and disorientated.

Jason with out missing a heart beat picked Daisuke up and set him next to haru which make haru come down.

"Alright Daisuke I am going to give you a check up and then give you some candy again you liked the one I gave you last time right?" he asked smiling

Daisuke looks at the doctor and just as he was about to get on the bed. He jumps a bit and looks at Jason as he picks him up, sitting with Haru. He looks at the doctor and nods his head slowly, "yeah... I only like chocolate," he lowers his head a little.

Shin watches the doctor with Daisuke, hoping he didn't have anything bad.

Koichi looks at Haru and smiles, looking down at his hands and sighs, only wished he could have done more while they were still at the slave market.