Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Jason went to sleep and wad sleeping really well after that.

Haru woke up whimpering and looked at Daisuke his arms were hurting and itching and he didn't know how to deal with the pain and itch

Shin holds onto Jason as he sleeps.

Daisuke slowly wakes up when he could hear Haru and looks at him as he lets out a soft yawn, "Haru...? Is everything okay," he slowly turns to face Haru.

"my arms itch and hurt." He said looking at Daisuke and almost cried. "I really hate this so much I don't like it at all." He said looking at Daisuke. "I want all the pain to stop." He whispered

Daisuke looks at Haru and lowers his head, rubbing the back of his head. "Well... just think about it this way, they are fix and your arms being wrapped is only temporary. So they won't be on much longer. They say your a fast healer so... I am sure it won't be for long."

Daisuke tilts his head and rubs the back of his head, "It... must have been when... I was taken by other people for extra payment," he lowers his head and holds his arms, not wanting to think about it. "Well just remember things will get better and... I will be there for you," he smiles a little.

''we are strong. That's what the nice guard and Jason told us even shin I think that's their names I'm so tired I can't remember. We make through everything." Haru said has he gone and snuggled back into Daisuke.

Daisuke looks at Haru and nods his head, "yeah they all want to see us happy. I mean that is why they wanted to help you," he snuggles with Haru and yawns a little.

Daisuke tilts his head, "you don't need to worry about it anymore, I doubt Shin and Jason are going to hurt you so... I guess you should get use to it," he rubs the back of his head.

"Well at least you will feel better," Daisuke smiles and yawns, holding Haru gently and rests his head on Haru's chest.

"But... Shin and Jason save us so there is no need to be scared anymore." Daisuke shakes his head, "of course I am not going to leave you behind," he looks at Haru.

Daisuke shakes his head as he holds onto Haru, hugging him as he rubs his face on Haru, "but you don't need to be," he smiles a little.

Daisuke looks at Haru and lowers his head, shaking his head, "but... they have yet to do that so why be worried about it?" He yawns a little and rubs his eyes, mumbling softly.

Daisuke cuddles with Haru super gently while he holds onto Haru, nuzzles against Haru. He was glad Haru was going to start living a better life now.