Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

Shin rubs Daisuke's and Haru's head as he looks at the doctor. He looks down at Haru and rubs his head as his hand was getting x-rays. He smiles when the machine was done and rubs Haru's head. "good job Haru. See I told you it wasn't going to be that bad." Shin looks at the doctor, "so how do the results look?"

Daisuke tilts his head, not sure why he needed anything since he didn't need x-rays. He slowly looks over at the doctor and looks down at the bag of candy, starting to shiver and slightly thrashes in Shin's arms.

Shin gives Haru to Jason and holds Daisuke tightly, "no Daisuke, it's alright." He goes on the couch and holds Daisuke as he was thrashing within his arms.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

"Never seen a kid have that reaction to candy before." The doctor whispered and looked at the results as Haru set his candy down and ran over to Daisuke.

"I here for you no matter what." Haru said looking sad. "I be good and no sweets." he said looking at the candy he got and looked at Daisuke saying he wouldn't have sweets if Daisuke didn't want them.

The doctor was shocked at what was going on but read the results and shook his head. "So it looks like at some point of time his hands were crushed. Both hands and they weren't in the right place when they held back. I am surprise that he isn't screaming in pain normally it being held this wrong would cause nothing but pain everyday." he said and shook his head. "The only way to get it to heal right is to operate on him and make sure they heal right this time."

Shin looks down at Haru and smiles, rubbing Haru's head, "aw Haru. Just because Daisuke doesn't enjoy candy... doesn't mean you can't have any,"

Daisuke thrashes more and starts to slow down as he looks at Haru, getting off Shin's lap and holds onto Haru.

Shin gets up and walks over to the doctor, "so... Haru needs surgery..? It was kind of hard just to get him to see you, I am not sure how he will do with the whole surgery idea but it's not like he will be awake for that anyway." He grabs the chocolate that Haru picked out and looks at Daisuke, "yeah.. uh he kind of has a problem with candy. We should ... really fix that as well but this is more of a emotional type situation but... I do want to see if he will react to all candy like that but I don't want him to start suffering with panic attacks." Shin walks over to Daisuke and picks up both Haru and Daisuke, placing them on his lap. "Daisuke... this might be a little forcing but if Haru can concur some things, I am sure you can as well."

Daisuke looks at Shin and rests his head on his chest, tired from the thrashing around.

Shin rubs Daisuke's back, feeling his body was all tensed up and massage his shoulders, opening the chocolate while he made sure Daisuke was focus on his heartbeats and gives Haru his chocolate while he shows Daisuke a piece of the chocolate, "... nothing is going to happen if you have this. You can trust me."

Daisuke looks at the chocolate, slightly whimpers and looks over at Haru as he leans up a bit, sniffing the chocolate and tilts his head as he pokes at it, "... where is the stick?"

Shin tilts his head, "ah I see... you don't like lollipops. Well.. for the record, this isn't a lollipop so it doesn't need a stick."

Daisuke looks at his finger, seeing the chocolate melted on his finger and licks it off before taking the piece of chocolate from Shin and starts eating it while he rests his head back on Shin's chest.

Haru took his chocolate and started to eat it as well when Shin can back with the chocolate he waited for Daisuke to eat it first and then he started to eat it.

The doctor sighed. "I mean there is almost no choice he will have to have it fixed or he won't be able to do most things with his hands and for a kid that is sad. The weird thing is the bone brakes look like it might of happened a few weeks ago, but held already."

Haru looked at the doctor. "mean guard crushed my hands when I broke us out." Haru said almost a whisper.

"For some Reason Haru is a fast healer and I don't know we will try to talk him into getting his hands fixed, but I don't know what will you have to do?" Jason asked.

The doctor sighed. "We would have to brake them again and put his hand in a cast until it heals. Its not going to be fair to him, but it needs to be done. Right now he doesn't show it, but he will be in a lot of pain." he whispered

Shin smiles as he rubs Daisuke's head, glad he at least attempted to eat the chocolate. Shin picks up Haru so he can sit with Daisuke. He looks at the doctor and nods his head with a sigh, "I mean if it is the only way. I would want to help Haru with his hands issues. I don't think he should... be like this for being so young." He listens to the doctor and bites his bottom lip, looking at Haru before looking at the doctor, "can Haru... at least be put to sleep to fix it? I want to minimize the pain as much as possible."

Daisuke finishes the chocolate and pulls on Shin's shirt.

Shin looks at Daisuke and smiles, "since Daisuke didn't get to pick anything out, can you pick out a chocolate from the bag of candy," he looks at Jason.

"Yeah Haru will be asleep through the whole process he won't be awake for any of it I promise that." the doctor said smiling. "The thing is he will have to be brought to the hospital and if everything goes well he can go home that night and I'll give him pain killers if he heals as fast as you say he does then he should heal with in the week. The sooner the better for this." the doctor said. "I would like to give both boys an inspection from top to bottom, but they might both have to be asleep for it since what has happen to the both of them."

Jason smiled and looked and found a candy bar that he thought Daisuke would like

"No pain hurts." Haru's voice said shaking it was all he could get out and not cry.

Shin nods his head and sighs with a soft relief, "well that is good to hear," he smiles a little. "At least... he won't have to suffer from that process." He nods his head, "if it means Haru doesn't have to suffer, than it is all worth it."

Daisuke looks over at Jason and tilts his head slowly to the side.

Shin looks at Haru and sighs a little, "I know this doesn't sound fun to you Haru... but don't you want to do more with your hands than finger paint? We will be there for you and... we will even give you a reward that you can pick out when it's all over, how about that?"

Haru listened too the doctor and bit his lip he really did wanted to do more with his hands than he was doing right now,. "Fine I guess I'll do it." he whispered and bit his lip

The doctor got up and smiled. "Good I will see you tomorrow at the hospital bright and early I am making time for you because Jason's parents have gave me lots of money for research. The sooner the better with your hands as well. Daisuke I would like to give you an exam as well to make sure there is nothing wrong with you if you are ok with that." thone doctor said.

Jason smiled. "If you both do this there will be a big reward for both of you alright." he said smiling.

Haru nodded and looked at his hands that were shaking.

Daisuke noms on the chocolate bar and looks at Haru, glad he was going to get his hands fix. He slowly perks up his head and slowly nods his head slowly as he slowly lowers his head back down as he nibbles on his candy.

Shin smiles and rubs Haru's head, "don't worry, there is no need to be scared. We will all be there, supporting you."

He smiled and looked at the boys. "Well I'll see you tomorrow morning. 6 am at the hospital ask for Dr. Pinrow." he said smiling as he got up and walked out of the house and to his car.

"So tomorrow I get fixed?" haru asked

Shin smiles, "thank you for coming at short notice. See you tomorrow," he waves to the doctor. Shin looks at Haru and nods his head, "yes you will be able to use your hands."

Daisuke tilts his head, "but.. why does the doctor need to check me out as well?"

Jason looked at Daisuke. "Don't worry we want to check you out to make sure you are in full health as well. All kids go to the doctors to get a check up every now and then." Jason explained.

Haru looked down. "Anything I want after I get my hands fixed?" he asked

Daisuke tilts his head and slowly nods his head as he rubs the back of his head, "so... it's normal," he looks at Jason.

"Well... you know like draw and stuff," Shin smiles. "Things that were hard to do with the way your hands were. I am sure you notice some things were hard to do."

"Yeah its normal its just to make sure that you are growing up healthy and after what you boys have had gone through you might need it more than normal." he said smiling

"Most things are hard." Haru said looking down and shuffled his feet. "I have been trying to hid it, but its getting harder to do more and more things."

Daisuke looks at Jason, "so... this won't be the only time going to the doctor?"

Shin sighs a little but then smiles, "well... tomorrow everything will be different. Sure you might have to recover from it first, but then your hands will be back to normal."

Jason smiled. "Most kids have to go to the doctor every month for there check up." he said looking at him.

"Alright I don't know what I am going to do till I can move my hands again." he whispered and looked down

Daisuke tilts his head confusingly, "how come we got to go so many times though," he looks confuse at Jason.

"Don't worry, if you need any help, we will help you," Shin looks at Haru and smiles.

Jason looked at him. "to make sure you are growing and learning the way you should.That and some kids will have issues with there vision at an early age. So its just to make sure everything is fine." he said smiling

Haru nodded and bit his lip a little scared about what was going to happen next

Daisuke tilts his head and slowly nods his head, "I suppose... that makes sense. So doctor's help us in all kinds of ways it seems," he nibbles on the chocolate.

Shin looks at Haru and rubs his head, "I am sure it won't be a long procedure it that helps," he smiles a little. "Compare to some operations, yours will probably take half an hour or less."

"Yes they do and no matter what they have your best interest at heart.'' he said smiling.

"So I won't have to be awake when they fix my hands right?" He said I want you to make sure his voice was now shaking he really didn't want to experience any more pain, but he had also became used to it as well.

Daisuke rubs the back of his head as he lowers his head, "is it... scary there," he tilts his head to the side.

Shin shakes his head, "no you will be asleep when the doctor works on your hands," he smiles as he rubs Haru's head. "We just want you two to be as comfortable as possible. You... two just got to trust us more."

"Daisuke I know its going to be scary, but me and Shin will he there holding your hand no matter what alright. Think of Haru he is going to get his hands fixed tomorrow he is scared you can see him shaking, but he wants to write again and do things with you." he said smiling. "You could be sick and not know it from the slave market." he said kissing Daisuke

Haru was shaking he was really scared, but wanted to write again. "The nice guard isn't he coming to teach tomorrow? Hoe can I learn if I am asleep?" he asked

Daisuke tilts his head and slowly nods his head, "then... if its going to be a place I go to regularly, I won't be scared of it," he pouts a little, trying to help Haru with his nervousness.

Shin smiles, "aw don't worry, we will talk it over with him. I am sure he wants you to be able to get your hands fix before he teaches you."

"I think you will be going once a month for a bit the doctor needs to make sure you are alright. I promise that they won't hurt you in the way that mean guard did and if they do we will not go to that doctor again. Daisuke, Haru is trying to be strong, but he cannot be strong with out you." he said looking Daisuke and hugged him.

Haru nodded still shaking a little scared, but trying to be strong.

Daisuke lowers his head and slowly nods his head, "but.. what happens if he finds something wrong with me as well," he starts getting nervous before getting hugged by Jason.

Shin rubs Haru's back, "don't worry, it will all work out in the end," he kisses Haru's cheek.