Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

"We will help you just as we are helping Haru we will make it to where both of you can live your best lives no matter what happens we will be by both of your sides and we won't leave you." he said kissing Daisuke's head and hugging him.

Haru nodded and closed his eyes and coughed just a little it wasn't because he was sick it was because he was stressed.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Daisuke lowers his head and slowly nods his head as he holds Jason while tightly holding onto his shirt.

Shin sighs a little as he rubs Haru's head, "everything will be okay Haru. If you want, we can invite the person that was nice to you at the slave market, the nice guard you two refer too."

"No matter what happens we will never leave you ok." Jason holding Daisuke into a bear hug. "If you have to cry. you can cry. In this house you can do anything you want." he said smiling

Haru nodded and sniffed. "That might make me feel better. The more nice people the better." he whispered

Daisuke looks at Jason and just rests his head on Jason's chest while holding onto him.

Shin smiles, "alright, we will see if we can get in contact with him."

"no matter what we will keep you both. Do you think something is wrong or you feel weird?" he asked

Haru hugged Shin and shook just a little still scared of what was yet to come.

Daisuke looks at Jason and shakes his head, "just... never been to the doctor before."

Shin rubs Haru's back while hugging him, "everything will be okay," he smiles a little.

"I know you haven't and neither has Haru, but every time we go I will take you our of something of your choosing alright and the same with Haru. I have a feeling we are going to take him out some place after his hands heal." he said smiling/

Haru nodded and looked at him. "Movie or play?" he asked wanting to get his mind off his hands.

Daisuke looks at Haru and then at Jason, slowly nods his head. He tilts his head, "so... we will get rewarded every time we go to the doctors," he tilts his head slightly.

Shin looks at Haru and rubs his chin, smiling, "well... you didn't finish your finger painting, do you want to finish that?"

"Yes you will mostly because I read that most kids hate the doctors so its good to reward them every time they go." he said smiling.

Haru nodded, but then looked down. "I don't know if I should finish it right now." Haru said looking up at Shin. "It kind of hurt my hands. Everything kind of hurts my hands."he whispered

Daisuke looks at Jason and tilts his head but slowly nods his head, "well... if that is the case, I will go to the doctors anytime I need to go."

Shin looks at Haru and then nods his head with a smile, "then... you can finish it after you heal from your operation. I guess the best we can do right now is watch something since that doesn't require hands."

"You are a good boy Daisuke if you want why don't you go over to Haru." Jason said smiling and rubbed Daisuke's head.

Haru nodded and ran over to the couch and set down then looked and pointed at the TV

Daisuke looks at Jason and slowly nods his head as he walks to the couch, getting on the couch.

Shin smiles as he grabs the remote and looks at Daisuke and Haru, "what would you two like to watch," he mentions as he turns on the tv.

Haru looked at him and smiled. "A cartoon and can we have a snack please?" he asked looking at them.

Jason smiled. "What snack do you want?"

"anything." Haru said cutely

"That should be easy to find," Shin laughs a little as he goes through the channels.

Daisuke looks at Jason and then Haru, "we mostly eat anything."

"You get them something to eat and I will work on finding them something to watch," Shin looks at Jason and smiles.

Haru then looked at them. "Not day old bread." he whispered to Daisuke's comment and then closed his eyes and leaned on him.

"Alright we will see what we can get." he said smiling as he started to look for food

Daisuke blinks and slowly nods his head, "yeah but fresh bread is always good." He watches as Shin was going through the channels.

Shin laughs a little, "I am sure Jason will know what to make you two," he smiles as he continues changing through the channels softly.

Haru shrugged not sure what to think about that, but leaned against Disauke and sighed.

With in a few minuets Jason brought back some popcorn with cheese all over it. "If you like candy now I know some people like candy added into this they call them M&Ms and its chocolate if you want to try it." he said smiling

Daisuke nuzzles against Haru and yawns softly while looking at the tv.

Shin stops it on a channel that was known for showing cartoons 24/7, figuring Daisuke and Haru would like this channel.

Daisuke looks at Jason and tilts his head, "... if it is chocolate, I suppose it's okay."

Haru looked at Daisuke and smiled as he started to watch the cartoons.

"I'll be right back." Jason said coming back with a bowl of m&m's "Here try these they are bright and chocolate and I think you will like it." he said softly.

Haru grabbed one and popped it into his mouth it felt weird, but he really liked it.

Daisuke looks at Haru, smiling as he looks at the tv and watches the cartoon. Daisuke watches as Jason returned with m&m's and tilts his head, trying one and chews it, tasting the chocolate, "it's really good."

Shin smiles as he goes over to Jason, "well at least we figured out a type of....." he whispered, ..."candy," and then he picks up his voice a little, "that Daisuke actually likes," he rubs the back of his head.

Haru looked at him and then ate more and mixed the popcorn and the m&m's together. "Dai mix them both in your mouth its good." he said

"Yeah that is good that we found out the type so now we can at least deal with that." he said smiling

Daisuke tilts his head and mixes the popcorn and m&m's, eating it and nods his head, "it's really good."

Shin smiles as he watches Daisuke and Haru, "looks like they discovered popcorn is good with chocolate," he laughs a little.

Haru ate both of them at the same time and smiled as he did so. It was a rare time that he smiled, but soon stopped from the pain in his hands as he stopped eating and just looked at the food.

"Yeah oh no something is wrong with Haru." he whispered and looked at Haru who stopped eating and looked sad now

Daisuke continues eating and watches as Haru stopped eating, "what's wrong Haru? Are you full," he tilts his head to the side.

Shin sighs a little, "it must be his hands," he rubs the back of his head. "I wonder if we can do something temporary to help Haru."

Haru looked at Dai and shook his head. "No its hard to move my hands any more tonight they don't want to work any more." he whispered looking down. "I've been trying to pretend they were normal for so long."

"I don't know what to do for him I really don't." he said sighing and shook his head