Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

Haru nodded and wondered if that worked or no.

Jason smiled. "Alright you go check on them and I will see if the doctor can make a house call." he said with a smile as he went for the phone to make a phone call

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Daisuke looks up the stairs, hoping either Jason or Shin noticed the crayons.

Shin nods his head as he walks down the stairs as he looks at Daisuke and Haru, showing the crayons, "hey there you two. Everything okay down here?"

Haru was happy when Shin came down, but looked down at the floor and shuffled his feet getting really shy as he tugged on Daisuke's shirt.

Jason called his family doctor to see if he could come take a look at there adopted kids.

Shin looks at Haru and smiles, "aw Haru you don't have to be so shy," he looks at Daisuke as he rubs the back of his head.

Daisuke looks at Shin and then Haru, "Haru.. wants to try finger painting but we should have plastic wrapping so there won't be a mess right?"

Shin looks at Daisuke and Haru, nodding his head, "I will see what Jason has. He is currently on the phone so I will be right back," he heads back upstairs.

Haru had tears in his eyes his hands made him feel different and he couldn't do the stuff he wanted to do.

Jason was talking on the phone and smiled as the doctor said he would be over soon.

Daisuke tilts his head and brushes up against Haru, "hey there is nothing wrong with finger painting. Why else would it be a fun activity to do?"

Shin looks at Jason as he was talking on the phone, waited for him to get done with his conversation.

Haru looked at him then sighed and closed his eyes and nodded.

Jason hung up and looked at Shin. "What is up with them? The doctor will be here soon to just meet the kids."

Daisuke smiles and shakes his head, "I prefer... to see you smile, like before," he pouts a little as he twiddles his fingers.

Shin smiles, "nothing really too much. I think Haru.. wants to try finger painting," he rubs the back of his head. "Daisuke asked for a plastic cover so the paint won't mess up their new room," he laughs a little. Shin nods his head and then sighs, "I hope... Daisuke and Haru don't freak out too much when he comes."

"I know you like me smiling and I should have so much to smile about, but part of me is still scared." he whispered

Jason nodded and walked into the other room and grabbed a plastic cover and handed it to Shin. "Let them know I am having someone to stop by to take a look to make sure they are healthy." he said. then shook his head hoping they wouldn't be too scared

"But... why are you scared," Daisuke looks at Haru and tilts his head.

Shin holds the plastic cover and nods his head, "I hope... it doesn't bother them too much," he sighs as he goes back downstairs. He looks at Daisuke and Haru with a smile, putting down the plastic cover, "here you go, now you can paint." He looks at Daisuke and Haru, rubbing the back of his head, "someone is going to come over. But there is no reason to be scared ok? Jason and I will be right there with you."

Haru looked at Daisuke. "I don't know I just have a bad feeling." he whispered then looked at Shin who got everything down for them and then nodded as he walked over and looked at the paper and the paint wondering how to start out.

Jason waited by the door and sighed hoping it didn't scare the two boys too much.

Shin looks at Haru and opens the paint, putting the container of paint on the plastic cover, "okay Haru come here and try finger painting."

Daisuke tilts his head and shakes his head, "but there is no reason to be." He walks over to the plastic cover and sits down on the plastic, looking at the paint.

Haru walked over and dipped his fingers into the cold wet pain and started to draw on the paper with his hands. "I don't know why I just feel like something is going to happen." he whispered

Jason waited for the doctor to show up

"But.... why? I doubt Jason and Shin will let anything bad happen," Daisuke looks at Haru.

Shin smiles and goes back upstairs, looking at Jason, "not here yet?"

"I don't know bad feeling." he whispered as he played with the paint more and looked at Daisuke not really sure why he was scared.

"Not yet." he said as a car pulled up to the house. "Looks like he is here." he said smiling and just looked out the door not sure how the kids would react to the doctor.

Soon the doctor ran the door bell with all of his stuff in his bag

Daisuke looks at Haru and lowers his head, "well.. I will be there for you so there is no reason to be scared."

"I am sure he will be here soon," Shin smiles. He nods his head and then looks downstairs, figuring Daisuke and Haru didn't hear since they were in a sound proof room.

Jason walked over and opened the door and smiled. "Thanks for getting here so fast." he said

The doctor nodded. "You said a kids hands were involved and kids use there hands a lot so I know what to feel like."

Haru looked up the stairs. "I don't know why I am scared, but something in me is is." he said whispering

"Shin can you go wash Haru's hands I want the doctor to take a look at them." Jason said as he smiled at the doctor

Daisuke looks at Haru, "but I don't think there is any reason to be now that we have Jason and Shin."

Shin looks at Jason and nods his head, "alright," he smiles as he goes downstairs, "hey there Haru and Daisuke." He didn't know the best way to tell Haru he needed his hands washed so he picks up Haru, "you sure got into your work, we should probably get your hands clean," he slowly goes up the stairs.

Daisuke watches Shin and follows him, holding onto the fabric of Shin's shirt.

Haru looked at him and frowned. "Can I paint later I was good and didn't get it anywhere, but the paper." he said a little sad he wasn't done with his drawing.

"I'll get the things set up it will cost extra I brought the portable X-ray that is new tech. I only have it because of your parents investment in my practius." he said smiling.

"That is Fine just be gentle with them they are skiddish and hate strangers." he said

The doctor nodded and waited for Haru and Daisuke to be brought to him

"Aw of course Haru," Shin smiles as he rubs Haru's head and takes Haru to the bathroom to wash his hands. Once clean, he looks at Haru's hands and sighs, "Haru... don't be scared but we have a professional here to help with your hand problem. We want you and Daisuke to be happy here and... we want to try to undo all the pain you two have experience."

Daisuke looks at Shin and tilts his head as he then looks out the bathroom, tilting his head when he saw someone talking to Jason, holding tightly onto Shin's leg.

After Haru finish washing his hands he listened to Shin talk to him after he realized there was someone else in the house he got really scared and started to shake "I'm fine with not using my hands." Haru stated. "Please don't make me I'm scared." Haru said his body starting to shake

Once the doctor saw both boys he didn't move like he listened to what Jason said.

Jason waved them over

Shin looks at Haru and sighs when he started to freak out. He rubs down Haru's back, "don't worry, both me, Jason and even Daisuke will be right here for you. The doctor won't hurt you okay so please just try to relax."

Daisuke looks at Haru and then pulls down on Shin's arm, wanting to be picked up as well.

Shin looks at Daisuke and then leans down, picking him up as well.

Daisuke holds onto Haru, "... everything will be okay Haru. I won't let the person hurt you," he pouts.

Shin sighs and looks at Jason, slowly walking over to him while rubbing Haru's head.

Haru made a little noise as his body was shaking. "I be good please don't make him hurt me" he said looking at Shin and closed his eyes feeling like he was going to get hurt again he just wanted to be anywhere else right now.

Jason took a deep breath knowing what the boys were thinking, but this was for the best they needed to be seen

Shin looks at Haru and then looks over at Jason with a sigh, resting his chin on Haru's head slowly, "shh... it's alright there is no need to be so scared okay Haru? So please calm down."

Daisuke tightly holds onto Haru and then looks at the doctor, hiding his face in Shin's chest.

Shin looks at Jason and then the doctor, sighing softly, "well... here is Daisuke and Haru," he rubs both Daisuke's and Haru's head.

The doctor looked at Haru. "Hello I am guessing you are Haru I was told about you on the phone. I want to take a look at your hands and see if we can't make them to where you can draw again alright." he said pulling out an xray machine. "I won't hurt you and after I am done I can give you a sticker or candy whatever you want."

Haru bit his lip and looked around the room before sticking his hands in the X ray machine scared he closed his eyes waiting for pain that never came.

Once in the machine the doctor took some pictures or Haru's hands. "All done with your hands." he said as he pulled out a bag of candy and stickers. "Both of you can pick something." he said smiling as he looked at the results.

Haru nodded and looked in the bag and grabbed some chocolate