Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

Koichi smiles and nods his head, sighing a little, "yeah, no problem. I am sure you noticed some things already like how Haru wants pretty much the same thing as Daisuke and stuff like that." He tilts his head and laughs a little, "hm... well I can see that, I mean... it's not like they are really brothers for it to feel wrong or anything since they have no relation by blood or anything like that. So you could already see that they are destined to be together? I... kind of noticed that at the slave market and they were still pretty young. I mean... they are still young," he rubs his chin.

Daisuke nuzzles against Haru while he sleeps.

Shin could feel Daisuke's hair brushing against his arm and slowly wakes up, yawning a little and rubs his eyes.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

"I never understood why he got the same things as Daisuke, but I let him do it no matter what." Jason said smiling and nodded. "Yeah I know they are meant to be even if they are young, but its up to them to find there way in life we will be here to help them; however its there job to find there own way." Jason said smiling. "Its kind of cute I don't think I have ever seen two people fated to be together so young before." he said.

Haru made a happy noise in his sleep

"I mean it's not like it's a problem, Haru is younger than Daisuke and probably thinks of Daisuke of some kind of role model," Koichi laughs a little. He nods his head and rubs his chin, "I wonder what they will decide on once they are old enough," he smiles a little. Koichi nods his head with a smile, "yeah, probably the youngest couple I seen."

Daisuke continues to sleep while nuzzling against Haru.

Shin watches Haru and Daisuke, smiling as he lets out a soft yawn.

"I bet that is it." he said smiling and looked at the two as Daisuke cuddled Haru. "Yeah I don't remember a case where two met this young, Tho I bet at first Daisuke thought he needed to protect Haru because he was younger. Then somewhere along the line it became more. I don't think either one of them knows it right now, but we do." he said kissing Daisuke's head.

Haru was happy in his sleep dreaming about stuff to come

Koichi smiles a little and nods his head, "well.. it sure is cute regardless. I am glad they can live more normal lifes as well besides being stuck... in the market." Koichi laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah they might be a little too young to understand at the moment."

Shin yawns and stretches his arms, "we... aren't home yet," he rubs his eyes.

Daisuke smiles a little as he continues sleeping as he cuddles Haru.

"I bet they are, but they will understand in time." he said and looked at Shin then laughed. "We are pulling up to the house right now we got stuck behind someone slow it seems." he said smiling as the car came to a stop. "Do you think you can unlock the door Shin or do you want me to do it?" he asked

Haru woke up when the car stopped moving

Koichi nods his head and smiles, "yeah I am sure of it."

Shin yawns and could see the house out the window, "oh, that's why it felt like it was taking so long," he laughs a little. Shin tilts his head as he looks down at Haru as he was waking up and looks at Daisuke before looking up at Jason, "we both kinda have our hands full," he laughs a little.

"I can open the door for you two if you want," Koichi smiles.

Daisuke slowly wakes up but keeps his head rested on Jason's chest.

JAson nodded and handed Koichi the keys to the door as he got out of the car still holding Daisuke. "When we get inside you can sleep in your beds and I will let you two get some sleep then we can take a bath alright." he said kissing Daisuke's head.

Haru cried out in pain when he was moved

Koichi grabs the keys and gets out of the car, walking to the door.

Daisuke holds onto Jason and yawns, rubbing his eyes and nods his head with a smile, "I am not sure if I will be able to sleep since we were sleeping in the car."

Shin rubs Haru's back and gently gets out of the car, "it's okay. We are going to get heating pad on your arms when you and Daisuke are done bathing."

"If you can't sleep that is fine as well. You can play in your room just watch Haru for me and make sure he is alright." he said smiling as he kissed his cheek. "You two are brave warriors." he said smiling and hugged him as he walked to the door smiling.

Haru yawned and nodded

Daisuke tilts his head and looks at Haru, nodding his head slowly as he closes his eyes as his cheek got kissed. "Haru... is more brave than me. I just had a check up. Haru had a procedure," he lowers his head.

Koichi walks inside and holds the door open for Shin and Jason.

Shin walks into the house and looks at Haru, smiling, "lets get two washed and refreshed. We just go to get something for Haru's arms," he looks at Jason.

"Yeah, but you had a needle in your arm as well and that can be big for a kid. You are stronger than you think you are Daisuke don't ever think you are not strong." he said smiling as he walked inside. "We have to be careful with getting everything done with Haru bath time will be harder with the cast on." he said

Haru sneezed

Daisuke looks at Jason and lowers his head a little, "I guess," he rubs the back of his head. "But I didn't need my hands restored like Haru." Daisuke tilts his head, slowly nodding his head as getting carried inside the house.

Shin nods his head, "do we have anything to cover Haru's arms while he bathes," he looks at Haru and rubs his back with a smile.

"No you didn't, but you were brave in a different way. You were worried about him the entire time and you were being brave that way. You could of complained or did other things, but you wanted to be with Haru when he woke up. Some people might not see that as brave, but I do." he said smiling. Then he looked at Shin. "Grab a plastic bag and wrap it around his arms I think that will work for now."

Haru sighed and just closed his eyes he still felt a little sleepy from the drugs

Daisuke looks at Jason and tilts his head, slowly nodding his head and smiles a little, "I ... suppose you do have a point," he rubs the back of his head.

Shin nods his head and goes into the kitchen to get some plastic bags for Haru's arms so he can take a bath.

"Do you two need any help," Koichi looks at Jason.

"I don't think we need help you can rest for now." he said smiling and looked at Koichi. "Why don't you lay down and rest If we help I'll let you know." he said smiling

Haru looked around the room and sighed

Koichi nods his head and then goes to sit on the couch, laying back and yawns, "yeah just let me know if you do need any help," he smiles.

Shin comes back with the bags and looks at Jason, "can you help me wrap his arms up?"

Dasiuke looks at Haru and lets out a soft yawn.

"I will thanks." Jason said as helped shin wrap Haru's arms and smiled as he took Daisuke into the bathroom to take a bath.

Haru looked around sleeply and wanted a bath before bed.

Koichi nods his head with a smile as he lays back, yawning and falls asleep.

Shin helps Jason wrap Haru's arm and then carries Haru to the bathroom.

Daisuke holds onto Jason's shirt as he carried to the bathroom.

Haru whimpered and wiggled just a little not sure why the bags were on his arms.

Jason got into the bathroom and set Daisuke down as he turned on the water and gently said. "Why don't you calm Haru down he is a little scared it seems and I think you will be able to help him out.

Shin rubs Haru's head, "don't worry, it's just for your bath. We don't want the water to affect your casting. It's only temporary," he kisses the top of Haru's head.

Daisuke looks at Haru and tilts his head, slowly nods his head as he goes over to Haru, "it's okay Haru, it's only for now so it doesn't get your casts wet," he rubs Haru's leg slightly as Shin holds him.

Haru calmed down a little, but was still in fight or flight mode which was telling him to run. Haru bit his lip and looked at Daisuke and nodded. "Alright, I don't like bags can we get them over with soon?" he asked meaning he wanted his bath now.

Jason finished filling up the tub and looked at him. "Bath is ready take your clothes off and get inside of the tub." he said gently

Daisuke looks at Haru and nods his head, "I am sure Shin and Jason will take them off after the bath." He looks at Jason and nods his head, taking off his clothes.

Shin smiles and rubs Haru's head, placing him on the sink, taking off his clothes slowly but had Haru slightly leaning against him so he didn't have to worry about falling.

Haru nodded and yawned as he was picked up and put on the skin and his clothes were taken off.

Jason helped Daisuke with taking his clothes off as well and smiled as he did so. "You boys are so strong." he whispered as he picked Daisuke up and put him into the warm bath.

"Music when sleepy time." Haru said starting to slur his words from being tired

Daisuke tilts his head, "we are," he looks at Jason and lets Jason pick him up. Once in the bath, he starts washing himself.

Shin looks at Haru and smiles, "yes of course. We will have the music play for you when you and Daisuke go to bed," he puts Haru into the warm bath with Daisuke.