Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

Daisuke rubs his chin and looks at Haru before scooping up some popcorn and m&m's, starting to feed Haru.

Shin watches Haru and Daisuke, laughing a little, "well.. that works too I suppose," he smiles.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Daisuke looks at Haru and blushes a little as he continues to feed Haru slowly, "just let me know when your full."

Shin smiles and nods his head, "they are so cute," he laughs a little.

Daisuke shakes his head, "I will don't worry," he smiles while watching the cartoons.

Shin smiles and nods his head, "yes, they already act like the perfect couple already," he laughs a little.

"Your the best Dai." he said as he ate and watched TV soon getting full. "I full for now." he said smiling.

"They really do and I am happy that they do." he said smiling

Daisuke watches the cartoons and stopped feeding Haru once he was full and nods his had with a smile, starting to eat some popcorn and m&m's now.

Shin smiles, "me too," he watches Daisuke and Haru, looking at Jason, "so what do you think they will want after their trip to the doctors?"

Haru was so happy that he had Dai so much. "I owe you Dai." he said as he rested on the couch and closed his eyes

"I have no idea they don't know about much so its hard to guess." he said

Daisuke looks at Haru and blushes a little, "you don't owe me anything though, I just wanted to help you out," he smiles a little.

Shin smiles and laughs a little, "well ... they are still so cute."

Haru got as close to Daisuke as he could and just loved the feeling of being loved and cared for. It was a feeling he could get use to.

"I think it might of just hit Haru that he is safe here." Jason whispered and smiled. "I am glad that he feels that way was well."

Daisuke smiles and he nuzzles Haru and enjoys being able to hold Haru more now.

Shin looks at Jason and then Haru and Daisuke, smiling, "well... it sure took them a while but I am glad they feel safe now," he nods his head.

Haru closed his eyes loving this feeling and couldn't wait for everything. It was nice to be not tortured and in a cage. Jason and shin seemed like they were trying to help him so Haru was starting to let his guard down they even were trying to keep them around nice people like the nice guard.

"I'll go make a phone call and see if the nice guard could meet us there." he said as he walked over and started to call his number

Daisuke cuddles Haru and smiles a little. He was glad Shin and Jason adopted them when they did. He didn't know how long him and Haru were going to last at the slave market.

Shin looks at Jason and nods his head, "make sure to tell him why we are going there so he has a better understanding."

Hearing his phone go off and then answers it, "hey, Koichi here. What's up?"

Haru really did love this he felt warmth go through his body and wanted to feel it all the time.

"Hey koichi, This is Jason the one you met earlier with Haru and Daisuke. So we found out something and the youngest one Haru and we were wondering if you wanted to show up at the hospital for support. Its nothing bad or like that because he heals fast when the other guard broke his hands they held wrong because he wouldn't let them heal right. We are taking Haru in tomorrow for his hands to be fixed and I thought it would be nice if he saw you before he went under we are also having Daisuke checked out because we don't know if there is anything wrong with him or not." he said

Daisuke was getting full so he starts watching the tv only.

Shin watches Jason was he was talking to Koichi.

Koichi listens to Jason and taps a pen on his desk, "oh Haru is going to the hospital to get his hands fix? That's good to hear. I will try to make it down there. What time will his appointment be at," he rubs the back of his head.

Haru watched TV as well and closed his eyes he was happy about everything right now.

"first thing in the morning the doctor gets in at 7 am to start surgeries he was going to do Haru as a favor to me so we were going to be there at 6 am after that we need to get Daisuke checked out as well." he said. "I thought we could have Daisuke see a doctor while Haru was getting his hands fixed." he said looking at Shin and smiling. "Its up to you if you want to come or not I just thought it would be nice and if I need to I can pay you like its there first lesson." he said

Daisuke yawns as he slowly closes his eyes.

Shin smiles, "are you two getting tired," he rubs Daisuke's and Haru's head.

Koichi laughs a little and shakes his head, "nah it's no problem, I will meet up with you at your house and we can both drive up to the hospital. It's no big deal," he smiles.

Haru nodded and looked at Shin. "But the cartoon is good I like it." he said as he was trying to not fall asleep.

"Alright he will be happy about this thank you so much this will mean a lot to the both of them see you tomorrow." he hung up the phone then gave Shin a thumbs up.

Shin laughs a little, "don't worry, it comes on everyday so you can watch it anytime. Besides you two have a long time, so you should get some sleep."

Daisuke looks at Shin and yawns again, slowly closing his eyes again.

Koichi nods his head, "alright see you guys tomorrow," he smiles and hangs up.

"Ok I be good and go bed." he said looking at him and then sighing and then gave him a small nod. "Ok lets go to bed now I am tired." he said looking at him and looked at Daisuke. "Dai we go to bed?" he asked looking at him

Jason smiled. "Let get some sleep we have an early day tomorrow." he said smiling

Daisuke looks at Haru as he opens his eyes, nodding his head slowly with a yawn, "yeah we can go to bed. Are we going to sleep in our new room? Or the other room we were staying in?"

Shin nods his head and smiles, "yeah we should get some sleep," he scratches the side of his neck.

Jason smiled. "You can sleep in either room what one do you want to sleep in?" Jason asked. "We made the room downstairs for you when it storms I thought any other time you can sleep in your room up here, but that is up to you." he said smiling.

Haru shrugged his shoulders as he started to go to sleep.

Shin smiles as he looks at Daisuke and Haru, "well any room you can pick from. But if ever in the night a random storm happens and you can't sleep, let me and Jason know and we will take you to the other sound proof room so you two can sleep."

Daisuke watches as Haru was falling asleep as he points down the hallway to their original room and yawns.

"Alright." Jason said smiling and looked at him as he walked over and picked up Haru and kissed his and Daisuke's head. Then he walked Haru to there room. "Shin can you get Daisuke to me." he said looking at him

Haru was sleeping he was so tired.

Shin nods his head and smiles as he picks up Daisuke, following Jason to Daisuke's and Haru's bedroom.

Daisuke rubs his face on Shin's chest while he was starting to fall asleep.