Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Daisuke was fast asleep and mumbles a little as he slowly wakes up, looking out the window and stretches, rubbing his stomach, "I am... getting kind of hungry," he looks at Haru.

"Well I can help you or even Jason, Shin or... the nice guard.. I mean... Koichi can help you eat. I am sure they will be happy enough to help you."

Shin wakes up and watches Jason, stretching as he gets out of bed, "do you need any help?"

Haru nodded as he then looked at Daisuke with a sad look. "Dai I have to go bathroom." h said looking at him then biting his lip

"You can go check on the boys I am almost done with food." Jason said

Daisuke nods his head, "yeah... I need to go as well," he lowers his head.

Shin nods his head and smiles as he heads for Daisuke's and Haru's room. He opens the door and saw Daisuke and Haru, "hey there you two, are you ready for some food?"

Daisuke looks Shin and gets off the bed, "Shin... we got to go to the bathroom."

"Oh? Alright, come on," Shin smiles as he picks up Daisuke and Haru, taking them to the bathroom.

Haru looked at him and then gave him a sad looking at him wondering how he was going to go to the bathroom when he couldn't use his hands at all.

Jason set everything out and on the table and smiled. "I wonder who wants to help Haru eat today." He thought out loud

Daisuke looks over at Haru and blinks as he looks down at Haru's hands, "how.. is Haru going to go to the bathroom when he can't?"

Shin rubs his chin as he thinks, "well... if you got to pee, I can just hold you to the toilet while you go, no harm done," he smiles a little and rubs the back of his head.

"I do have to pee." Harvard said as he looked down he was actually you shamed Judy needed help right now, but he was also trying to think that one is Hands are better he could do whatever he wants by himself.

Shin takes Haru and Daisuke to the bathroom, holding Haru in front of the toilet. He moves his hand down and pulls Haru's pants down, "alright go ahead and pee."

Daisuke tilts his head oas he watches, letting out a soft yawn.

Haru started to use the bathroom and closed his eyes wondering what he should do next, but soon got done and looked up at Shin wondering what he should do now.

Jason looked at the guard who was sleeping he wasn't sure want to do or if he was going to wake up soon

Shin smiles as Haru finishes up and then looks at Daisuke as he wondered if he needed any help.

Daisuke stood in front of the toilet and pulls his pants down, starting to use the bathroom as well. He finishes up and then flushes the toilet, walking to the sink and reaches, washing his hands.

Shin picks up Daisuke when he was done cleaning his hands and walks to the dining room to check on Jason.

Daisuke looks at Haru and tilts his head, "are you okay? You look like you are thinking about something," he says lightly so only Haru could hear him.

Haru looked at him a little sad. "I can't eat not with my Arma like this." He whispered yes he was really hungry but he couldn't do anything about it he couldn't feed himself right now and he actually felt like he did when he was at the slave market.

Daisuke tilts his head and looks at Shin, "I am sure Shin and Jason will help so you can eat," he rests his head on Shin's chest.

Shin looks down and walks to the table, setting Haru and Daisuke at the table.

Jason smiled. "I hope you're hungry because I have made a good meal thing." He said smiling as invited the nice guard to stay with them two to eat.

Haru look at the delicious looking food and licked his lips a little bit. He really wanted the food and it looks really good, but he was not sure how he would eat it.

Shin sits down Daisuke and Haru at the table as he sits down as well, "looks really good," he smiles.

Koichi looks over and laughs a little, getting up as he sits down at the table.

Daisuke looks at Haru and then Shin, tugging on the bottom part of his shirt, "how.. is Haru suppose to eat without use of his hands?"

Shin looks at Daisuke and then laughs a little, "well... that is simple really. You just to be fed like a baby. It might be a little... embarrassing but at least you will still be able to eat.

Haru looked down and nodded he remembered when Daisuke had to do it at the slave market and he hated it then too. Haru nodded and set in his set and looked at the food as his stomach growled.

Shin smiles and rubs Haru's head, "don't worry, it's only temporary." He takes the plate he made up for Haru and sits next to Haru, starting to feed him.

Koichi rubs Haru's head with a smile as he starts eating.

Daisuke watches Shin feed Haru as he was eating.

Haru nodded as he bit his lip. He then open his mouth and accepted the food that Shin was giving him. He was eating it carefully and taking a long time to eat. It was mostly because he was thinking when he get his hands back. At one point when he was eating he stopped and started coughing

Shin smiles as he feeds Haru slowly, waiting for him to chew his food. He blinks as Haru starts coughing and pats his back, "shh it's okay."

Koichi gets up and goes get a glass. He fills it with water and gives it to Haru.

"Are you okay Haru," Daisuke looks at Haru.

Haru nodded as he started to drink the water he wasn't really sure if he was okay or not, but he knew how to pretend. This felt really weird and different to him and he just what to do. He felt more weak and helpless then he had before. Haru was hoping it wouldn't last too long.

Shin rubs Haru's back, "don't worry, the doctor will be coming today about news about your arm. Just remember this is temporary," he rubs Haru's head.

Koichi rubs Haru's head, "besides, you are a fast healer so I am sure it's already fixed up. We are just waiting for the doctor to get here."

Daisuke finishes up eating and lowers his head, couldn't help to worry about if the doctor found anything wrong with him.

Haru nodded as you continue to eat he really did hate this, but he hoped it was only temporary it was true he did heal fast. And his arms itching like crazy, but he couldn't do anything about that he just hopes that hopefully you can have full use of his fingers again.