Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

Yuiji rubs Jessie's head, "everything will be fine, I will not let you do it by yourself. I will help you the best I can." He laughs a little and rests his chin on his palm, "was that a bad thing? I figured I would to show how good of a song writer you are." He looks up to see the waiter come back with the desserts."

"Enjoy," the waiter smiles as he goes to clean a couple of tables.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Yuiji laughs a little, "well.. I am a musician, of course I notice good music when I see it," he pokes Jessie's nose while eating his dessert.

Jessie giggled and finished eating then shut his eyes. "I am tired now." he said looking at him then sighing wanting to take a name. "You know your manger is going to show up tomorrow and expect 10 songs out of me." he said looking at him.

Yuiji laughs a little, "well usually that happens when eating a big meal and then dessert." He finishes his cheese cake while looking at Jessie and shakes his head, "a day to do 10 songs huh? Even I can't do that.. and I been a musician for years.

"Didn't you here him he was going to prove my worth and come over tomorrow and I don't know if I can do it." he said looking at him and sighed. "We will wait till tomorrow and then I will be right." he whispered

"That is insane to be doing that for one day..," Yuiji gets up and goes to the bathroom, taking his phone out of his pocket and dials his manager, tapping his fingers annoyingly on the sink.

"10 songs.. in a day? Are you crazy," Yuiji slams his hand on the sink. "It doesn't even take me that long to make 10 songs. You are putting way to much pressure on Jessie and that isn't fair."

"I said next time I see you and that will be tomorrow." he said smiling over the phone. "If he is any good he can do it." he said smiling.

Jessie felt like he was going to cry.

"No matter how good someone is at making music, it doesn't take a day to tomorrow, you are being unreasonable," Yuiji rests his chin on his palm.

"Yeah but I am pushing him to make the best stuff just like I did with you I know what I am doing I don't care about his past what matters is what he does in the next 24 hour this will make or brake him." he said.

Jessie looked around and saw people looking at him and and he could hear what they were thinking

"... I don't know how I manage to deal with you half the time," Yuiji hangs up and puts his phone in his pocket, going back and walks to the table Jessie was waiting at.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and then nods his head, "of course," he grabs a hold of Jessie's hand and walks out of the restaurant. He looks at Jessie as he summon a wind current, traveling back to the house, "what happened..?"

"My power started to get stronger for a little bit and I could hear everyones thoughts and it was too much pressure I need to learn to turn it off." he said looking down

Yuiji rubs his chin, "hm.. why don't you think about something and keep your mind focus on that? That should help block out other people's thoughts."

"ok I will try that but I am not sure if it will work or not just letting you know right now I will try your mangers mind is the worst he hates me and thinks I am going to steal all of this away from you." he said

Yuiji looks at Jessie, "how exactly? You don't even like being in crowds while I am around crowds almost 24/7. He is just being paranoid," he stops infront of the house and walks to the door, unlocking it.

"I don't know, but its all over his mind." he said looking at him and sighed shaking his head. "I don't know why he is like that he just hates me I maybe he likes you or something. He said walking into the room and sighing not sure what he was going to do

Yuiji walks inside the house and looks at Jessie with a soft laugh, "I don't really think he would have a crush on someone like me that he is working for." He watches Jessie and follows him, rubbing Jessie's head, "everything will work out in the end, it just needs more time."

"All I know is that I don't know what is going on and I am scared, but I know I shouldn't be scared at all." he said sighing and closed his eyes once in the house and he set on the couch.

"Why are you so nervous? Everything will be fine," Yuiji stands near the couch and rubs Jessie's head, walking to the bedroom, seeing Bree and rubs her head.

Yuiji rubs Jessie's head before laying down on the bed, "well.. I will help you get it done, I will help you in anyway I can so don't pressure yourself."