Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Yuiji nods his head, "well just relax and rest, there is no rush making music... my manager should already know this," he rests his chin on his palm while letting out a soft yawn before laying back down on the bed.

"If you are sure I will rest." he said smiling and soon went to sleep. Trying to get the stress out from the day and being the new song writer. Jessie couldn't believe that one of his songs was any good for anyone to sing.

Yuiji nods his head with a smile, "yeah sure it is fine." He watches Jessie fall asleep and rubs his hand through Jessie's hair, leaning forward and kisses Jessie's forehead. Yuiji rubs Bree's head and watches Jessie sleep.

Yuiji smiles and picks up Bree, putting her on his chest and pets her. He looks over at Jessie and then Bree, seeing she was worrying about Jessie, "he will be fine, he is a lot safer here," he presses his forehead on Bree's.

Yuiji rubs Bree's head and then looks at Jessie. He figured Jessie's mom didn't really do a good job at feeding Jessie so he nods his his head with a smile, "sure," he puts Bree on the side and rubs down her back, getting up and walks to the kitchen.

"You don't have to get me any because I don't know if I earned it yet." He said looking at him and sighing not sure what he needed to do, but felt like he hadn't earn his keep and he was staying free.

Bree meowed and laid back down this was the most stable environment she had ever been in

Yuiji looks at Jessie, "you don't need to earn it.. I am not that type of person," he rubs the back of his head, wondering if he should make a big, belly filling meal to help Jessie with his hunger.

Jessie started to cry letting it all out. "Why? Why are you the only one so nice to me and why does everyone else hate me. When I am with you I feel like I belong." he said trying to figure out himself not sure what the hell was going on

"Well... probably because I am the only one that understands your situation," Yuiji starts preparing something to eat.

Yuiji could hear Jessie crying in the next room and continues working on food, putting it into the oven so it can get cooked.

Yuiji walks in the bedroom, "I am making some nice sword fish with mixed vegetables and mashed potatoes on the side. It is cooking right now," he sits on the bed and rubs Bree's head, "I am sure even Bree would like some sword fish too," he smiles softly.

"Sometimes it feels good to let out a cry," Yuiji rubs Jessie's head with a smile, "I am glad to just be helping you," he rubs his hand through Jessie's hair.

Yuiji nods his head with a smile, "it should be done very soon," Yuiji sits on the bed, stretching his arms with a soft yawn.

Yuiji hugs Jessie and nods his head, "I am glad to just make you happy," he smiles softly.