What did you do to me!? (Kohaku tsubasa)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Kohaku tsubasa

Chad giggled a bit as he watched them all eat and drink some soda. "this is good and love you guys" Chad said with a big smile.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Mason smiled and kissed each kid and then Chad hugging Casey. "Alright kids after this I want you to take a shower and go to bed do you need any help lily?" he asked (is that the littlest one's name?)

(it is lacey

"no i am okay i think" Lacey said going into the bathroom the boys waited. Chad Kissed back when Mason kissed him. "this is so great" Casey said.

"yes mom" Lacey said getting out the bath. Casey had already went into his room. the boys waited for them.

"Ahh how am I mom I am more dom than you Chad." he said laughing as he went to her room and got her clothes and brought them too her and walked into the bathroom. "Here they are and a towel for when you are done."

Chad giggled a bit. "thank you mom" Lacey said getting dressed. "she thinks you are sweeter and do motherly things" Trace said as they went into the bathroom to shower. "so does that make me daddy?" Chad asked as lacey came up to them. "yes because you are strong" Lacey said then Chad picked her up. "well i think Mason is stronger then i am he had it rough and we saved each other" Chad said with a smile. "even me" Lacey asked. "yes you are strong to and you saved me i hope i saved you too" Chad said looking down. " you did i love you and mommy you are both so nice" Lacey said starting to fall asleep.

He sighed and picked up lacey shaking his head. "Which one of you boys wants to go next?" he asked smiling. "Damn I didn't think of another bathroom." he said sighing. "How bout youngest ones go first and then the older kids. Chad, Casey and I will go last." he said smiling

"okay" the boys said Trace went into the bathroom to help Chance wash himself. "it will be okay" Chad said as Lacey was asleep on Mason.

Lacey went to sleep quickly. the boys finished their baths. they went into their rooms and waited. Chad then went into the shower.

"no" they both said then curled up to sleep. Chad was waiting for Mason so they can take a shower with his lover.

"i am in the bathroom waiting for you my love" Chad said with a smile.

"thank you hun" Chad kissed back with a smile getting in with him. Chad started washing Mason gently. "how about this i wash you and you wash me" Chad said kissing the side of Mason's neck.

" i love you too sweetness" Chad said smiling then he kissed the side of Mason's neck.

"okay my love" Chad said softly holding him. "do you want me now?" Chad asked sweetly putting his head on Masons shoulder.

his eyes rolled in the back of his head he moaned in pleasure. Chad was touching Mason's chest rubbing his hand up and down on it.

• Saga locked this topic