What did you do to me!? (Kohaku tsubasa)

Dragongirl26

(you dont always have to skip)

"yes and that was quick my love" Chad smiling back at him.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Kohaku tsubasa

(oh really I thought you didn't like the sex sceans? let me know when you want to skip then.)

"Oh really my love we can go again if you really want to." he said kissing him loving him so much

(i dont mind sex secenes)

"are you sure want to do it again in the shower" Chad asked with a soft whisper in Mason's ear.

(mine get very long)

"okay my love" Chad said waiting for Mason to get out frist. "ahh monster" Chance screamed in fear.

even Casey woke and was standing in the hallway. Chance was afraid because the closet opened by its self." a monster in the closet" Chance said pointing at the closet.

there was something in the closet that should be there. it was a creature well a little one. the creature was male and he was crying in the back of the closet.

"What the. Come here little one why are you back in the back you scared my little boy come to me no harm will come to you why are you here?" he said in the most calm voice ever as he bent down to the level of the creature

He turned and looked at him. "i did not want to scare him i wanted to watch him sleep" the boy said coming over to Mason. he had a tail and horns.

"Why did you want to watch him sleep and what are you?" he said smiling looking at the creature softly like he was accepting it for who it was. "Some times people don't like you to watch them, Where did you come from?"

"oh sorry i am a demon, i used a portal to get here i can leave and go back to my world" the demon boy said looking at him side ways.

"Why did you come here? And no you don't have to leave what is your name? Chance come and meet the scary thing in your closet he isn't to scary at all." he said smiling and petted the demon's head

the demon boy smiled. "i am Violet sorry i scarred you Chance right" Violet turned his head till he almost fell down. "a demon arent demons evil" Casey asked looking scarred.

"I don't think this one is I think she is scared? I'm gonna say a girl with that name you don't want to kill us do you?" he said. "Would you want to stay here with us and get to know us. So are most demon's evil?" he asked Violet

"i am a boy and most demons are not evil but some are. by the way my mom wanted a girl" Violet said moving his purple hair. "he looks cute" Chad said.

"mom i never had one i live alone in the other world" Violet said Chance came over and had a look. "do you bite?" Chance asked holding his hand. "only if i am hungry" Violet said then giggled. "no i promise" he said

"umm i eat scraps of meat and i came here because i was afraid also i wanted to see a human boy to see if we are any different" Violet said looking at everyone one. Trace came in the room scaring Violet into going back in the closet.

(he is small like Lacey's size so child size

"he is scary" Violet said pointing at Trace. "me" Trace said pointing at himself. Trace was standing there in basketball shorts and a shirt that was showing his belly. then Lacey came in ther with her teddy bear. "come here" Lacey said to Violet.

"umm this is Violet he is a nice demon" Chad said then he thought about. "i need to get dressed as well" Chad said but he waited for Mason to come back. Violet come over to lacey.

• Saga locked this topic