♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

Ren leaned back but not away, he just wanted to look up at Ayme's face. "Tomorrow.. did he really find one so fast? He didn't tell me"

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

"He has connections the sooner its done the quicker yumro can have a better childhood" Ayme replied.

"Yeah, you are properly right" Ren answered with a small nod, but that didn't mean that the thought about the uncoming surgery didn't make him nervous or scared on his son's behaves. Plus the lack of proper sleep for the last couple of days made his head a little groggy as well as messed a lot of things tougether in his head.

Ren sighed. "Why is it that when there is one problem many always followes?" He didn't aske anyone in particular, before Ren then changed back into his warm wolf form.

"Bacause fate likes making challenges" Yukie replied as he changed and streatched walking back with Ayme who followed naked and keeping a watchful eye out for hunters.

When they got back to the house the first thing Ren did was to check in on Yumro. Besides the kicked of blanked nothing really seemed wrong.

Ren changed back to human form, carefully covered him again and kissed the small head before he found something he could change into before he went back to join the others again. "So.. what do we do?"

"Well the surgery will be here and you will need to let us handle him for afew days the surgeon is arriving from Russia tomorrow" Sana replied with a smile the twins super excited. "He is my brother and does amazing work with nerves he agreed to come do this if I make him dinner while he stays" Sana admitted.

Ren raise a brow thinking "What a coincidence" But he still felt nervous about someone cutting in Yumro.

Ren look worried as he asked. "You said it would happen here, but where exactly, do we have everything needed? What about possible side effects could he get afterwards?" Ren's head was filling up with everything that could go wrong he might be overreacting which showed in his body language, the way his arms folded nervously over his chest.

"We have a medical room and all of the supplies the side effect could be not feeling any pain at all below his waist but...when it's successful he will be able to walk around in a month" Sana explained.

Ren bite his lip with a nod, he better just leave things to Sana and the surgeon when he came.

When to change the topick and get the surgery a bit of his mind Ren turned forward Raven. "What would you do now then? Don't let the thought about Yukie doing something stupid stop you, no matter what you decision might be it's yours." Ren said with a small smile forward the man he still didn't know how he felt about, but if it really was Yukie's child Raven was carrying then it was out of his hands.

"...financially I can't support it alone" Raven replied Sana having talked with him and weighed the options while the three where out being wolves.

Ren didn't want to comment on That fact, when it had been just that thise last two years.

"If you wanna keep it i know it will make Yukie happy" Ren explained as he kind of looked down, if Raven stayed would that mean that Raven and Yukie maybe actually loved eachother.

"But you don't want me to keep it do you?" Raven asked as he sighed and looked away quite conflicted.

Ren shook his head "It is not up to me, I shouldn't have any saying in this and my feeling aren't irrelevante in this case" He answered and looked over at the twins. He wasn't sure how he could say that if Raven wanted to have it then he would be fine... properly.

At least it would make Yukie happy, how Ren self would feel.. well...

"Do you love Yukie?" Ren asked the question that had been on his mind for some time now, he didn't know it the thing between them had evolved into something more than just sex.

"...yeah I love him and Ayme, but they both belong to you so I won't get in the way..." Raven replied as he sighed and gently rubbed his stomach as he suddenly had a bag plopped down in his lap Yukie instantly leaving him alone as Ayme ordered.

Ren didn't have anything at all, he had guessed it but to actually hear it was another thing. What if the twins loved Raven the same way too?.. He could taste the bitter flavour of jalousy right at the tip of his tongue.

But before Ren could say anything the bag appeared and when Ayme ordered Yukie too leave, he started to get a bad feeling.

"...Ayme wants me to keep my distance and not influence you..." Yukie replied to Raven as he frowned and watched the two. "Inside are maternity clothes for you to wear and some money to go buy some pills to keep you healthy" Yukie admitted looking away not being able to check up with Raven was clearly making him upset and emotional.

"It's best Yukie doesn't get involved until you have a firm answer he's agreed to respect your wishes" Ayme explained to Raven as he kissed his twins cheek slightly making him leave the room as Yukie left to watch tv.

Feeling like just a look on, Ren tried to escape the awkward situation. "I'm just gonna keep an eye on Yukie" He responded soon after Yukie left the room and turned to followe.

Yukie just sat flipping through the channels as he laid on his bed trying to find something good to watch.

Ren gently knocked on the door before poking his head in. "May I keep you company?.." He asked as he close the door and sat down besides Yukie, careful not to stand infront of the tv.

"Yeah I don't see why not" Yukie replied as he yawned and snuggled a pillow settling on a fishing documentary. "Why did you decide to keep me company?" Yukie asked curiously as he blushed.

Ren scooped closer leaning against a bigger pillow just behind Yukie. But he couldn't keep himself from touching the demon and gently let his fingers draw along Yukie's neck and shoulder.

"I don't know.. maybe I just needed too.. you looked rather lonely when you left" Ren said as he eyes drifting between the tv and the top of Yukie's head.

"And I don't really know what to think.."

"Kind da or maybe it was just me who thought so" Ren answered as he stared to play with the short white hair, he could tell that Yukie like his touched and gently kissed the top of his head. "Well nothing like watching tv alone in a dark room anyway, if I take too much just tell me and I'll shut up" Ren chuckled lightly before he too yawned.

"Why is that?" Ren asked as he cuddled himself in towards Yukie and put his own arms around the man’s body. It had been so long since he had felt such security and warmth he had today, and laying here so close tougether Ren could hear the beating of both their hearts.