♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

"Thanks I appreciate your help, but I think I will just go back and pack some clothes when I'm going to work this evening." Ren replied with a small sigh as he joined Sana and watch the show going about.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

"Where is my grand baby going to stay?" Sana asked as he frowned.

"I want him to stay here so we can watch movies!" Yukie replied as he smirked havingnfun roughhousing with Raven.

"I figured that I would just come back here with some clothes for both of us and then Yumro could stay here, if you don't mind looking after him if that is" Ren explained, he would be coming back, but since he no longer actually worked in the house anymore Ren would have to do with the bossy wolf he worked for.

"Thank you" Sana replied taking his grand baby as he snuggled the child.

"You'll come back right?" Yukie asked looking at Ren as he frowned remembering Ren and slightly afraid he waouldnt come back as Raven kissed yukies head.

"He'll come back if not I'll beat him up" Raven repoed looking at Ren.

Yumro squeaked a loud happy noise when Sana's hair tickled his skin as the man snuggled him.

Ren looked over at Yukie with a warm smile, happy that Yukie properly hadn't forgotten all about his existence. "I'll be back, but you are all properly sleeping when I get back" He said warmly but his mood was quick turned by Raven's comment, Ren had to clear his head very good and ignore the want to think 'Bring it on Kitty' but out of respect for himself he didn't live it out... (This time)

Sana smiled and took yumro off to go play in the playroom while he helped make dinner. "I call bunking with Yukie" Raven replied as he smiled and snuggled his master enjoying the adoration he could steal from him.

"Do you mean me?" Yukie asked already having forgotten things and having slipped back into his normal state.

"Yeah I mean you, I can read you the book you like so much" Raven replied kindly as he played with a strand of yukies hair.

Ren thought for a second it if would have been best to just follow Sana out to the kitchen, couse then he wouldn't have to see Raven rub himself against Yukie that way, but on the other hand he too just couldn’t let the two alone no matter how much it hurted him. Ren looked away from the two as he tried to calm the painful fire burning in his chest and threatening to make tears appear.. Ren had left which meant that he had no saying in what or whom the twins now prefered as company.

Ren slowly turned his head to look at Raven when he said that, Raven didn't like him, he was pretty sure none of them did... "That's just because he it more use to me" a small voice in his mind said, it was so small that it almost was unreadable. So Ren just nodded though nothing really changed his pain.

"No, he talks about you when he's not lucid and asks where you are...he really loves you and I can't take your place...I'm just glad they game me a home...I'll do anything for them" Raven replied already having done dark tasks.

Water glittered in Ren's eyes and a lump formed in his throat. "Me too I love then very much.. but I don't know if either of them would accept any kind of love from me, couse in the end I let them down by leaving"

Ren bite his shaking lip, he wasn't use to let go to his feeling like that. Right now he really needed to hold Yumro, even though it wasn't good to use their son as a shield to protect his feeling from spilling like this. Had Yukie heard him too? "No..." Ren mind died for words to say or explain

"Of course we want him back" Yukie mumbled into Ravens stomach but it was loud enough for both to hear..."we missed him to..."

Ren flew out of his seat and over to Yukie, he kneeled down before the demon and gently touched Yukie. "..Y-You mean it?... you really want me here with you?.."

"Of course we do...I waited for you to come home every day" Yukie replied snuggling Ren adoringly as Raven chuckled amused by the two. "You didn't come though" he mumbled tiredly.

"I'm sorry... I didn't know how you two would take it with Yumro so I was scared" Ren cried wet tears into Yukie's shoulder totaly letting his feeling pour out of him while he held onto Yukie tightly. "I'm sorry.."

"Why?" Yukie asked looking at Ren that familiarity once again gone as he snuggled Raven and hid from Ren suddenly shy.

"If you need clothes you can borrow some of mine" Raven replied.

Though it had been short and that things between them could never be like before with everyone changing, Ren was glad he at least had mostly got things cleared with Yukie. Ren leaned back and dried off his tears in his sleeve. "Sorry Yukie I didn't mean to scare you" he gently smile, a real smil this time.

Ren couldn't help but to blush shyly remembering that Raven was there to and had seen him cry. "Naa it's okay.. The apartment is close to my work anyway and Yumro needs more clothes too." Ren responded. "But thanks anyway"

"Can we go eat?" Yukie asked Raven as he looked for Ayme confused by where he was.

"Ayme went to the doctors" Raven gently explained as he looked at Ren. "Promise you'll come back?" Raven asked worriedly.

"Totaly, even though my boss is a dick he wouldn't want me to stay around forever"Ren smirked with a small chuckled as he got up." But I'll properly call a cab after dinner and be on my way then, I'm normally home about 3 in the morning so don't wait up"

"Properly not, but I would like to do my part too and make my own money, though I'll try to explain to my boss that I'm cuting some hours down" Ren responded and walked with them to the dinning room.

"Daddy!" Yumro squeaked when he saw Ren and started to wiggle uneasy, wanting to be hold by his dad.

"No cutie I'm holding you" Sana replied enjoying spending time with yumro as he continued offering him food.

"You don't need to work I saved money" Yukie replied helping himself to food.

Yumro puffed up his cheeks in annoyance turning his head away from the offered food, but by now Sana properly knew Yumro could hold it for long and soon he opened his mouth up again.

Ren sighed and took a seat "Thanks Yukie, but that's not the point. I just need to have something to do besides taking care of Yumro's needs.." Ren shot a crooked smile at Sana."Which Sana properly soon will steal if I let him" He chuckled before he tried some of the food himself.