♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

"Lunch is set up out in the garden" Raven replied as he stood still in uniform but it being just a little tight as he went off to start on laundry for the day.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

"Thank you" Ren replied, but he wasn't sure if Raven could read him with his back turned. He couldn't help but to wonder if Raven had decided to have the baby, the way he started to grow signaled it though, and to be honest Ren was very unsure of the future.

"Shall we?" Ren asked Yukie as he got up with a careful hold in Yumro avoiding touching his legs too much.

"Yeah" Yukie replied as he lead the way with a smile and happily went and sat down to eat. Meanwhile Raven was busy cleaning and scrubbing the floors in his room working away his stress.

Ren sat down with Yumro in his lap and feed him with baby food and vegetables. Yumro happily ate anything served to him and sat quietly and stuffed his face.

Ren smiled watching Yumro and started to eat som food of his own. "Where are the others?" Ren wonder.

"Mnh.. And Sana is properly together with his brother, but what about Ayme?" Ren asked as he looked around the garden.

Ren looked up as he hear Ayme yell out and frown with a worried look on his face. "Ayme be careful!.. Why are you even doing that yourself?" Ren asked as he stood up and moved Yumro over in the babychair, so he could walked closer to the roof.

"If there is a leak I could do it"

Ren bite his bottom lip not comfortable with Ayme on the roof at all, but not wanting to act like a motherhen he moved back to the table to eat his food, stealing glances over at Ayme on the roof.

"He's keeping it....but he's worried he can't care for the child and the house" Ayme admitted as Yukie got up and left to go talk to Raven.

"... I see" Ren answered as he watched Yukie's back before he disappeared into the house. Ren put on a smile as he spoke again, but in reality he felt like he had taken a punch to the stomach.

"Well about the house I would be doing those heavy things and what ever, I already said I would help out and I don't see why not since he will surely be moving with us into the new place."

"Sure!" Ren smiled as he got up and when over to lift the baby up.

"Yumro would be fine with just some toys before his nap, and I can work in the meantime." He looked up at Ayme ready to go. "Where should I start?"

"Office needs packed then yumros room and yukies" Ayme replied packing up the kitchen and books.

Yukie meanwhile was just sitting with Raven and holding him gently trying to comfort him.

Ren nod in understanding and when on his way forwards Yukie's room to start there, but on his way he happened to walk in on Raven and Yukie embracing eachother.

Ren's body stiffened and his steps came to a short hold as the scene hit him.

Ren gathered his plastic smile up and ducked his head lightly as he stepped around the two, biting hard down on his bottom lip as soon as his head was turned and focused on keeping his mind blank from any words or emotions.

"...I'm not going to abandon you" Yukie replied Raven sniffling the poor boy quite scared about being a mum. "Just remember we are all here for you me Ayme Ren, we are all going to help and support you" Yukie added as he kissed Ravens head lovingly.

Ren would had agreed with Yukie for the bits of words he heard before he closed the door to the guest room, he took a few seconds to just lean heavy against it, getting a hold of himself before Ren went over to gather a few of Yumro's toys to bring around.

"Don't take it to hard lass...Ravens, fragile and needs more reassument then most" gin replied enjoying his scotch.

It startled Ren's when he heard the surgeon's voice and dropped a toy as he turned around.

"...I-m not" Ren lied and swallowed hard, he looked at the guy and wondered why the man would say that before Ren changed the topick. "Oh mm, the dandage how long should it stay on?" Ren asked referring to those wrapped around Yumro's waist and legs.

"Two weeks...and don't worry Raven might be coming back home with me..." gin replied as he left going off to sleep some more.