♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

"Ahh!" Ren's mind screamed as his prostate was touched, he hadn't been really for the overwhelming plasure shoting up and almost making him cum right then. Biting down on his lip Ren tried ti keep the pace.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

"I like hearing your voice it's sexy" Yukie admitted with a cute smirk as he licked and sucked on one of Rens nipples.

Ren half chuckled, half groaned as he answered. "Too bad love, but you haven't every heared it, I don't have a voice remember?"

"Sometimes I forget reading your mind like this sometimes I feel I can actually hear you speak" Yukie admitted as he kissed Ren passionately and flipped him so he was pinning his mate down as he started fucking him deep and hard.

Ren couldn't help but to smile. "Is it weird that hearing you say that makes me really happy." Ren answered but was taken back when Yukie pinched him down turning the sweet plasure into a burning hot lust. He grabed desperatly around Yukie properly a bit too tight but it was hard to crontrol.

Yukie just fucked and bit Ren all over letting his heat take over turning their normal lust into a deep fiery passion with lots of rough sex.

Ren could feel his climax building up inside with every thrust there was giving to him, and small white spots started to appear every time a spark of pain shot though him. "Yuk-ki.. Ah, so good!" Ren's mind moaned, his arms and legs lightly shivered as his strenght slowly left them.

"Mmh" Yukie replied kissing him deeply with tounge as he fucked his mate deeper and harder really having missed and desired him.

Ren wrapped his legs around Yukie's to make it easier for Ren to move his hips with his lovers. He squeezed his eyes closed as he tangled his tongue with Yukie's, sharing his breathe and the pressing need to cum was making him light headed.

"Keep going I'm getting close" Yukie moaned in his mind to Ren as he continued fucking him harder faster and deeper.

Ren nodded before he opened his eyes to look up in Yukie's eyes. Never mind the pain all Ren could think about was how much he loved this man, though Yukie had changed and would properly some times become drifferent, Ren could only share his warm feel of love over the link he felt to Yukie.

"I'm getting close" Yukie whispered as he licked and kissed at Rens body so happy to have his lover back and in his arms again.

"Ah Ren ~" Yukie moaned as he cried out Rens name and came spilling his seed all over inside of the condom as he held his lover tight and bit his shoulder marking him as his now,

Ren cried out as Yukie bite down on his neck. An unbelivable heat over came Ren's body and he screamed out his release so both of their stomachs became dirty with his seed. He lay panting against Yukie ear, holding on to his consciouseness and his lover now mate for the dear of life.

"w-why did you mark me Yukie?" Ren asked after a short reasting time when they both had calmed their breathing. His body wouldn't work just yet so Ren just rested his head against Yukie's shoulder looking over at him.

All that affektion made Ren blush but he still leaned forwards those soft lips to kis back. When the kiss broke he couldn't help the small giggle he made. "But ro mine kind it means more, you know, that I belong to you" Ren smiled.

"I didn't know any of this rules before my encounter with that person, but is it okay for me to think that I am yours?"

"It's perfectly fine though if you become mine I'll be quite possessive...I am with all my mates that bare my children" Yukie replied as Ayme knocked and snickered.

"Trust me he's posseive of me but I refuse to have your children because I don't want any" Ayme teased as he came in to get a change of clothes for himself and Raven.

Why was it that every time Ren was happy about something, Yukie would make him feel like one of many... The way he had said that made Ren feel like he was added to a Hamlet of Yukie's breeding stock and Ren didn't side well with that, so he lowered his gaze.

When Ayme came in it only added fuel to his blush. But the thing Ayme said made Ren bite his tongue... He didn't have much of a proof that Yumro were both Yukie's, his and Ayme son, but his guts and instinct was telling him though.

"Well I too didn't wanted kids and never expected to get any, but I guess that changed a bit along the way." Ren replied, he would have to speak with Sana later though.

"Don't be rude" Yukie mumbled as he snuggled Ren and hid him a little from Ayme not in the mood to share his new won back prize the older man not caring to ever share with his brother at the moment.

Ren chuckled and gently kissed Yukie for being too cute, he didn't have the energy to turn around or the courage to ask what Ayme had been up to since he could smell Raven on him. Was he really that selfish? He didn't want to share either Yukie or Ayme with anyone.

Ren hid his face in against Yukie's skin to exhausted to fight any battels at the moment.

"Well sleep well you two tomorrow is a big day for us" Ayme replied as he smiled since yumro would be having his surger in the morning the Russian uncle out cold in the fest room and getting lots of sleep for tomorrow.

Ren nodded and pretend to fall a sleep ny emtying his mind, in reality he might have felt tired beyond the point of fainting, but Ren still couldn't sleep.